Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 100 Views of Dorothy ❯ A Daughter's Jealousy ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Theme #4: Always faithful
Word Count: 500
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. The rest is mine.
Quote: Dorothy sat across from her father's bedroom door and stared at it with disgust.
 
 
A Daughter's Jealousy or An Always Faithful Father
 
“Ooh, General!” It was followed by a giggle as it always was. A deep voice murmured something inaudible, and another giggle came.
 
Dorothy sat across from her father's bedroom door and stared at it with disgust. Why did he spend his nights with women and not with her? He even thought his daughter was so young she did not know what he did with the ones he brought home to spend the night. She was not that naïve.
 
She stood and walked back to her room. Sitting on the bed, she started to scream. Within moments, she heard the satisfying bustle of her father hurrying to her rescue. When he entered her room, she had pulled her comforter around herself and had started to shake. She pointed to her opened window and could only sob.
 
“General,” the woman called softly. “Is everything okay?” Her father ignored his companion and inspected the window and the area surrounding it.
 
“Papa,” Dorothy whimpered. She went to his side, put her arms around him, and clung to him. “I'm scared. I thought I saw a man there!”
 
“Did he open the window?” he asked, very concerned. He held her tightly.
 
She shrugged and widened her eyes. “I got thirsty and called for you, but you didn't hear me, so I got up and got a glass. I heard strange noises coming from your room and hurried back to mine.” She sniffled and buried her face in his robe. “Then I saw him!”
 
“Oh, darling,” he sighed guiltily. She smirked inwardly. She gazed up at him with teary eyes. “You're sleeping with me tonight.” She nodded. Her father could be counted on doing that.
 
He shut the window and locked it with one last glance around the place. He could ask his child more about the man in the morning. He took Dorothy into his room and quickly put a hand over her eyes.
 
“Megan, it's time for you to go,” he said.
 
“But,” the woman protested. “We didn't get to…. Your daughter ruins this every time I come over! You've invited me three times, and each night she gets scared or has an accident!” Dorothy could not know for certain, but she felt sure that a half-dressed, angry woman was glaring at her.
 
“Megan!” the general bellowed. “This is my daughter! My sweet, little angel would not do this on purpose. Now, if that's how you feel, perhaps, we shouldn't try this again ever.” There was a momentary pause. “I'll have David drive you home.”
 
“Tonight?” asked Megan incredulous. Dorothy heard her thrusting on clothes. When her father took his hand away from her eyes, the huffy woman glared at her. She returned it with one of her own when her father was not looking.
 
“Goodbye, Megan!” she called in a sweet voice. She watched her leave then looked back to her father with satisfying smile. Honestly, Megan should know by now that the general was always a faithful father before a gentle lover.