Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Minutes Late ❯ 2 Minutes Late ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Wufei stared out at the snow. It was so white and pure, unlike him. He was so tainted. He shouldn't be alive. Wufei picked up one of the pictures of the five of the ex-gundam pilots and smiled sadly. If only they could love him as much as he loved them... but that was unfair. They had each other already, why would they need him? That's right, Wufei Chang was in love with not one, but two people. He was in love with Heero Yuy and Duo Maxwell. That's right, Duo Maxwell, the long haired, always grinning like the chester cat. He loved him. but he and Heero were together. He sighed. It was just his luck to fall in love with two people, but not be able to have either of them. Wufei turned back to his desk and signed the letter he had left for the other four gundam pilots. Picking up the gun that was lying beside the letter he put it to his temple and pulled the trigger.
Duo and Heero walked up the sidewalk toward Wufei's house. Wufei was chinese and didnt celebrate Christmas, but Duo had decided that he was going to bring the Christmas spirit to him anyway. Suddenly the sound of a gun discharging echoed from Wufei's house. Without even thinking, Duo took off for the house as fast as he could. Duo flew through the door and stopped dead in his tracks, Heero right behind him. Duo fell to his knees as tears fell down his cheeks. Heero rushed to the chinese boys side, but after a moment he shook his head. Wufei was dead. Duo reached over shakily and picked up the letter he saw there. Carefully he opened it and began to read
The letter told them of Wufei's silent suffering and of his love for them. Duo broke down again in Heero's arms, and for the first time in his life Heero Yuy really and truely began to sob and cry. And to think, if Wufei had waited just 2 more minutes, then they would have been there. And if he had waited 4 days for Christmas to come, Duo and Heero would have told him that they loved him and asked him to join them. But he hadn't waited, and now Duo and Heero were all alone. Strange how you can feel so alone with someone else right beside you.
Converting /tmp/phpg6HU68 to /dev/stdout