Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Baby, Talk Dirty to Me ❯ Baby, Talk Dirty to Me ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Baby, Talk Dirty to Me

Author: Sparkling Diamond PG-SSM

Pairings: 1x2

Warnings: Plenty! Language, toys, toys and dirty talk.

Disclaimer: I do not own, don't sue!

Archive: AFF, MM, The Vault. Anywhere else, just ask

Feedback: Good or bad, it's always appreciated. 

Dedicated to my beta and partner in slime…Raven Layne. 



He's the only one that can bring my blood to a boil by speaking dirty little thoughts in my ear. Yes, I'm talking about Heero Yuy. You don't believe me? I can see that some of you don't already. I'm not surprised. A lot of people think that Heero has no emotions what so ever. But I'm here to say that he's a lot more than a silent perfect soldier.

Granted, we're supposed to be over our sexual prime, but I don't think the people that figured that out got it right. Hell, no! We still can't get enough of each other after being together for over ten years. Yup, ten years. Can you believe it? I shoot the poor bastard, he steals parts off my beloved Gundam, he came to kill me, but we're still together. 

Back when we were still fighting the war, we were quick with our sex. No romance, no poetry being spouted off, and absolutely no mushy stuff! We were rough, bruising our bodies to strive towards that one goal…to cum. I can still remember the days of not being able to sit down correctly for a few days after Heero had his wicked ways with my ass. Hell, what am I saying? We still have some rough sex that leaves me that way! Like right now.

Remember when I said that Heero is the only one that can boil my blood with some dirty talk? Jesus Christ in Heaven above, he got me so worked up last night! Thinking back on it, I should be mad as hell, but I can't be mad. Nope, no can do. I'm sitting here with a raging hard-on just thinking about it, replaying the events over and over in my head.

Shit, I shouldn't be thinking with the other brain at the moment. I still have a lot of work to do today. You see I help run this charity with Heero called the Hope Foundation. 

After the wars were over, we both took a long trip through the colonies and on Earth seeing the devastation only war could bring. I think Heero took it the hardest as we toured town after town, country after country. So many people trying to rebuild with little or no funds and manpower. 

With the skimming of funds we siphoned from Oz accounts, we started our little charity, only to soon find out that we needed more. That's where Relena and Quatre stepped in to help. With WEI and the Sanq Kingdom behind us, it brought attention to our cause. Soon we found ex-soldiers like ourselves seeking us out and offering their strength to help rebuild these ugly scars caused by wars.

So far, things are going great! We're working on several villages in the north of China, and Wufei is out there with them, not only supervising them, but also rolling up his sleeves, helping right along. 

I don't think I could be any happier than I am now…but my little brain says the other thing at the moment. I think I'm going to have to search out Heero soon, and maybe nail him in the finance office…again. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


It was just past eleven thirty on a Wednesday night, and Duo was still working hard packing empty cartons in the Hope Foundation's warehouse. His lover, Heero Yuy was out on an extended foundation trip, wrangling donations from large corporations to help their cause. So that left Duo to his own devices, which meant that the young man would be found at all hours at the warehouse or the foundation's headquarters.

With the room quiet, with the exception of the rustling of cardboard in odd intervals, Duo was startled when his cell phone rang. Cursing under his breath, Duo searched under the carton packing for his wayward phone.

"Hello, Duo Maxwell speaking…"

"Duo." Heero's voice cut through the phone, stopping Duo from speaking the rest of his usual spiel. Duo's face broke out into a big grin, his eyes sparkling with recognition. 

"Miss you, Heero."

"I miss you as well, baka. Still working?"

"You know I hate being at the house without you there." Duo sighed, shuffling the cluttered mess out of the way so he could sit down on the work surface. 

"I know. You sound tired. You should go home and get some sleep."

"I'll sleep when I'm dead and buried! Besides, I'm more horny than tired. When are you coming home?"

Heero's deep laugh echoed. "I've only been gone two weeks, Duo. But I should be home soon, Friday at the latest."

"Woohoo, two more days to see your face." Duo said in mock excitement, his voice with a flat tone.

"Go home, Duo. Relax some."

"Only if you talk dirty to me, baby." Duo requested, a small smile gracing his lips as he waited for his lover's answer. He was just joking, hoping the humor would cover for his lack of better mood. He really didn't need to bring Heero down into his depression. 

"I'll fuck you really good when you get home. I'll call you back in, lets see…twenty minutes."

"Damn, you're on! You better call me back, Yuy, or I might have to punish you when you get home." Duo snapped his phone closed, gathered up his coat and keys before sprinting out the door for his car. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The car door slammed shut, the ignition brought the fast little car to life, bolting it from the empty parking lot and through the nearly deserted streets. 

Duo hadn't expected that kind of answer tonight, but the way Heero had said he'd fuck him had his erection hurting almost painfully in his jeans. Carefully removing his right hand from the gearshift, he brought it to his lap, easing the top button open and edging the zipper down. Pulling at his boxer briefs, Duo was able to free himself, letting the chilly night air brush over his cock. He moaned in satisfaction.

Blowing through a yellow light, and swerving to miss a pedestrian, traffic laws be damned! He needed to get home before he either killed himself or decided to pull over along the many side streets to just get himself off. 

Sparing a glance at the glowing digits of the dashboard clock, he had ten minutes before Heero would call him back, and he smiled in victory as the two-story house came into view at the end of the street. He'd have time to get himself into the house, up the stairs to the master bedroom and find his selection of toys to help bring the fantasy to life. 

Pulling the car into the small driveway, Duo threw open the door, battling the seat belt before almost stumbling over himself to get to the front door. He choked on a laugh when he noticed that he was still hanging out of his pants, he prayed none of his neighbors were still up! Keys jangled, falling twice from his hands before actually being inserted into the locks to let himself in.

"Damn, I feel like a teenager in heat!" Duo tossed the keys towards the foyer table, wincing when he heard the keys over shoot their target and went skidding across the tiled floor.

"Shit! Oh well. I'll get them later…I need…" The coat was tossed on the floor near the coat hooks, shoes kicked off in two different directions. Neatness didn't matter when he was by himself. He'd have it picked up before his lover returned from the colonies. 

Tee shirt was tossed carelessly on the stairs, pants finally making their way off in the long hallway that lead towards the master bedroom. Socks found their temporary home on the bathroom floor, while the boxer briefs held on until the last moment, finding residence at the entrance to the bedroom door. 

Duo's braid swung behind him, tickling the top of his thighs as he pulled out the necessary items from the bedside drawers. A tube of lube, followed by several latex dildos were tossed onto the bed near the huge pile of pillows. He dug around a bit more, trying to find his favorite vibrator, but was unsuccessful.

"Damn it, where did I put that thing?" He really liked that vib considering it was a birthday present from Heero. 

T minus five minutes, and Duo was perched upon the bed, phone sitting beside him, cock being gently stroked by his right hand. He really wished Heero was home, the time they spent away from each other seemed to last forever, but the welcome home sex rocked!

"C'mon, Heero! You can't leave me like this." Duo whined, willing the phone to ring. He needed Heero, wanted to feel Heero's hands on his body, his cock opening him wide. His right hand continued the pace, his thumb swiping over the crown, sending shivers up his spine.

"Please, Heero…" A husky whisper, begging his lover to call and put him out of his misery. Two minutes, the clock reminded him, just two minutes before his dark haired lover would call.

It felt like an eternity to wait, and patience was never one of Duo's strong points. Picking up the lube, he squeezed out enough to coat the first dildo, a slim but long design that nudged his prostate like his lover could. Easing himself down on the bed, Duo parted his legs, drawing his knees up, while he teased his entrance with the phallus. With one single thrust, the imitation cock was sliding all the way in making Duo moan loud in pleasure.

That's when the phone rang loudly next to his ear.

Grabbing up the phone, Duo turned the speaker on, letting it drop back to the bed as he rocked with the shallow thrusts of the dildo.

"Couldn't wait for me?" Heero chuckled, listening to his lover's breath come out in small pants.

"Heero…Gods, I want you so bad." He groaned, the tip of the dildo brushing against his prostate just right. "Oh fuck, baby…nnnn…" 

"What do you want me to do first, Duo? Suck your cock maybe? Finger fuck your ass?"

"Any…anything, Heero."

"I'm stroking myself right now, Duo. Nice and hard for you. You'd love to suck my cock, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yeah. I love sucking your cock." Duo closed his eyes, picturing his lover in his mind. Damn, what he would give to have Heero kneeling over the top of him right now. Drawing his left hand up to his mouth, Duo sucked on two fingers, tongue swirling around the tips. 

"I love it when you take it all. My cock fucking your mouth over and over. The tip touching the back of your throat." Heero moaned loudly over the connection, the sounds enticing Duo to fuck himself faster with the fake cock. 

"My cum dripping from the corners of your mouth, splattered on your gorgeous face."

"Oh, fuck! Heero…" The left hand snaked down to caress his balls briefly before wrapping his fingers around his swollen need. 

"Don't cum, Duo. I'm not finished with you yet. Nowhere near finished. Unnn, oh yeah." 

"Damn it, I want you so damn bad." Duo whimpered, slowing his hands on his cock and latex phallus. 

"I know. I want you, also. Up on your knees, ass high in the air. Can you feel my cock sliding against your ass? Wanting to push into you. My fingers teasing your opening, watching it open just for me." Duo shivered, shifting his body to match Heero's words. If he couldn't be here, this fantasy would have to do. 

"I'm so ready for you. Fuck me, Heero."

"Use the bigger one, Duo. I love watching you take my cock. Watching it slide in to you…mmmm, yeah, use the bigger one. Make your ass ready for my cock, Duo."

"How?" The braided man asked, blinking a little in shock. He removed the slim device, tossing it to the side.

"I just know, use the bigger one. I know it reminds you of my cock." Duo could imagine the smug look on his lover's face as he picked up the larger toy of the bunch. It was modeled after a real cock, heavy veins running along its length. He flipped open the lube, coating it roughly in haste to get back to the pleasure. 

"Push it in, Duo. I know you love the feeling of a cock so deep in your ass."

"Oh, yeah."

"So deep that you can feel my balls against you. Ngggg, so damn deep in you. Fuck, you're so damn tight. Fuck yourself for me, Duo. Let me hear you…so deep inside you." 

Duo groaned, sliding the thicker dildo into himself. His eyes slid shut, the pain of being stretched further scorched his body briefly, the pleasure not far behind. 

"Ahhh, feels so good, Heero. I feel so damn full with you so deep in my ass." The braided man panted, his muscles clenching around the latex toy that was buried so deep inside.

"Faster, Duo. Faster and harder. Feel me pounding my cock into you." Duo's hand sped up with his lover's order. His knees weakened with a solid strike to his prostate.

"Oh, fuck! Oh god, yes!"

"Use my cock, Duo. Ride it!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Duo rocked back, meeting the hand that was thrusting the dildo into him faster. 

"That's it, Duo. Fuck my cock." Heero's voice was raspy, his heavy breathing spurring Duo on. 

The braided man panted, lowering his head to the bed, his shoulder holding his weight as he slipped a hand down to bring himself off. He was so close, release just within his grasp.

"I wanna cum, Heero…please…oh god, yes." Both hands worked a shaky tempo, bringing the pleasure to a paramount. His throat was becoming raw with the harsh pants, his hands trembling with the intense work out. Duo felt his knees becoming weak with the last brush of his prostate. 

His rhythm faltered, his eyes snapping open as this hand was batted away, strong fingers wrapping around his erection. The other hand was stopped, the bigger dildo tossed aside, to be replaced with warm flesh of a real cock.

"Fuck me, Duo." Heero's voice was soft against his ear. 

"Oh gods!" Duo shouted, the feeling of his lover filling him so completely, the rough hand helping him slam back against the hard cock, that was all she wrote for him. His body shook, his cum landing in pearly rivulets against the comforter on the bed. 

Heero moaned loudly behind him, his thrusts coming faster and harder, the brink of climax neared. He pulled out suddenly, flipping Duo onto his back before roughly stroking his cock. 

Duo's indigo eyes were still glazed over from release, but he knew what was coming. He opened his mouth as his lover kneeled over his stomach as the first shot of seed forced its way from Heero's body. 

"Ohhh, mmmm…fuck!" Heero growled out, his hand pumping his cock, watching his cum splatter against his lover's tongue and face. His tense muscles relaxed, a shiver riding down his spine as the last of his seed dribbled from the slit. Duo sat up, licking the crown of Heero's cock, taking the last of the salty cum. 

"You're even more gorgeous with my cum decorating you." Heero breathed out, his hand reaching out to caress Duo's cheek, his thumb smearing the fluid across a cheekbone.

"You set me up, asshole." Duo huffed, inspecting his braid before tossing it over his shoulder. 

"But you have to admit, it was some hot sex." The smug look Duo imagined earlier was now on his lover's face. He gave the dark haired man a shove, crawling out from underneath him. 

"You're still an asshole." 

"I love you, too. I'll just have to remember to come home earlier often. You were so hot fucking yourself with those toys. I almost came before we got to the interesting parts." The messy haired man chuckled, his blue eyes still tracing over this lover's sweaty body.

"So you were watching." Duo turned to face his lover, " I was wondering how you knew which dildo I had."

"Closed circuit." Heero answered, crawling towards his lover. "I was downstairs in the office when I called you at the warehouse." Heero smiled, nuzzling Duo's neck. The braided man grinned, wrapping his arms around his lover, hands slipping southwards, a finger dipping in between Heero's cheeks. He found it moist, slippery with lube and the entrance loosened a bit.

"So you're the one that stole my purple vib!" Duo exclaimed, two fingers slipping into his lover. Heero moaned, his eyes closing in pleasure.

"Punishment time!" Duo crowed, flinging himself on top of his lover. 

"One condition…" Heero panted out, his arousal being stroked almost too roughly by Duo's hand.

"What's that, baby?"

"It's your turn to talk dirty to me."