Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 79 ( Chapter 79 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Please see previous chapters for disclaimer, notes etc.

 

Please note that this chapter is only betaed by one of my faithful betas so all remaining mistakes are mine as I wanted to get this posted for Christmas.

 

Meery Christmas to you all, may you have a safe and happy one! *hugs*

 

This chapter is dedicated to my good friend Lisa-chan who expressed her interest in seeing a little 3x4 'action'.

 

Chimaera

 

October 2003 ShenLong

 

Chapter 79

 

Duo finished cleaning up the puddle that the pup had made and once he'd returned the mop and bucket to the laundry he picked up the pup and once more went up the stairs to his room. He bade Quatre and Trowa goodnight and firmly shut the door. He already had more than enough information on what the pair were planning on doing, he didn't need the soundtrack to accompany it.

 

Stripping out of his clothes, Duo put them in the laundry basket and dug in his drawers for his pajama bottoms. The cotton was soft against his skin and as he drew the draw string tight and tied it under his swollen stomach, he couldn't help but caress the child within. "Time for sleep, little one. Your daddy will be home tomorrow," he murmured softly.

 

Miracle gave a soft whine.

 

"I was talking to the other baby," Duo chuckled as he bent down to pet the pup's head. Miracle gave him a doe eyed look then proceeded to try and wash him with her tongue.

 

"Hey! I've already had a bath tonight, thank you," exclaimed Duo as he dodged the determined tongue. He ruffled the dog's ears and then picked her up and set her down in the box beside the bed. "Now, be a good girl and go to sleep," he said softly and padded across the carpet to turn out the light. The soft illumination of the bedside lamp remained as Duo walked back to the bed and slipped beneath the covers. Miracle watched him from her box, curious as to what this human was doing. Settling into the mattress, Duo reached out and turned the bedside lamp off, plunging the room into darkness.

 

Miracle gave a whine.

 

"Shhh... It's okay, girl. Go to sleep," whispered Duo soothingly.

 

Silence reigned for all of ten seconds before another whine.

 

Duo tried to ignore it and snuggled deeper into the bed.

 

Another whine, this time a little louder.

 

"Quiet, Miracle. It's bed time, go to sleep."

 

The dog went quiet and Duo listened carefully. Seemed she had decided to settle. Duo rolled over onto his side, carefully supporting his belly as he did so. There was the sound of a thump then a scuffling noise. Duo tensed, straining his ears, hoping that the pup was merely going to the bathroom. No such luck.

 

Another whine, much louder this time and followed by a tugging at the bed clothes.

 

Sighing loudly, Duo pushed himself up to a sitting position. The moonlight had penetrated the room enough for him to see and he looked down the side of the bed. Miracle was busy trying to drag the bed clothes off the bed. She had the quilt in a death grip, her little jaws clamped shut as she tugged away, soft growls coming from her throat.

 

"Miracle, no!" Duo said sternly.

 

The pup stopped and sat down, releasing the quilt to turn her head and stare with liquid brown eyes at her 'master'.

 

"Oh for fucks sake, don't look at me like that." It was Duo's turn to whine. "Your puppy eyes are worse than Quatre's, and that's saying a lot."

 

The pup, as if sensing Duo's will cracking, turned the soulful eyes up to full volume.

 

"Aggghhh! Okay, okay," Duo growled and threw his hands up in the air. "Come here." He reached a hand over the side of the bed and the pup eagerly ran towards it. Duo scooped up the small animal and set her down towards the end of the bed. "You can sleep there tonight providing you don't hog the blankets. Tomorrow though, you're back in your box, Heero will be home and he's the only one allowed to share my bed." Duo's body warmed at the thought of his soon to return lover. Lowering himself once more, he pulled the blankets up and settled down for sleep. He could feel the light weight of the pup as she shifted around getting comfortable, finally draping herself over Duo's ankles. The pregnant man sighed. At least now the dog was happy and had stopped her whining. Duo's eyes began to drift shut as the day's activities caught up with him and he welcomed the darkness.

 

Just as he was about to slip over the edge and into peaceful oblivion so the baby decided it was time for its aerobic workout and began to exercise its limbs with enthusiasm. Feet and legs stretched, kicked and pushed whilst hands and arms commenced 'shadow boxing'. Duo's belly jerked with the movement and his internal organs suffered the abuse with protest.

 

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What the fuck did I ever do to deserve all this shit!?"

 

***

 

Trowa set the tub of ice cream down on the bedside table and began to remove his clothing, on the other side of the bed, Quatre was doing the same. Trowa's nerves were still a little shot after his earlier experiences, the sounding of the alarms had scared the shit out of him and then to have been caught red handed with Duo's ice cream only added insult to the injury. He really was feeling a little hard done by. He knew without a doubt that Duo had been the one to pinch his ice cream but short of involving the Preventer or police fingerprinting teams, he couldn't prove it; so he thought it only fair he should retaliate by pinching Duo's; only he hadn't planned on getting caught.

 

So much for being sneaky.

 

Suddenly his head jerked up and he took off into the bathroom, much to Quatre's surprise. Once in the bathroom, Trowa quickly opened the cabinet and let go a sigh. Good, his hair gel was still there. He wouldn't put it past that braided terror to have swiped it and held it ransom until Trowa replaced the ice cream. Carefully he took the jar out of the cabinet and carried it back through to the bedroom, ignoring the questioning eyebrow from his husband and placed it in the drawer of the bedside table. Feeling a little more secure, he removed the rest of his clothes and climbed onto the turned back bed completely naked.

 

Seeing his husband return with his jar of hair gel, Quatre raised an eyebrow but refrained from asking as his mind reminded him of Duo's earlier threat to confiscate Trowa's one sacred possession. Instead he shook his head, an amused smile on his face and finished removing his clothes; the pair of them really were just like children themselves the way they carried on over ice cream and hair gel. Completely nude and partially aroused, Quatre crawled onto the sheet of the bed and lay next to his lover.

 

Trowa rolled onto his side and brought his arms around his husband, lips sought those of the Arab and they kissed, tongues asking and being granted entry to explore and exploit sweet spots inside mouths. Breaking apart only to suck in air, they continued to kiss, deepening the affection with each brush of lips against lips. Falling deeper into the sensations, Quatre began to undulate his hips, rubbing his swollen cock against Trowa's thigh as he sought friction for his aching need.

 

Feathering kisses along Quatre's neck, Trowa began to work his hands over his husband's skin, softly stroking and sending shivers of pleasure through the slender blonde's frame. Trowa became bolder, pushing himself up and forcing his husband to lay back and spread his legs. Fingers began to explore the creamy skin of the Arab's chest, finding a dusky nipple and teasing at it.

 

"Ahhh..." moaned Quatre as he thrust his hips upwards. "Need you," he panted.

 

"What about my dessert?"

 

"If you want dessert then I suggest you hurry up and take it."

 

"Mmmm... I think I will," replied Trowa as he continued to tease with his fingers and lips. Finally he released his husband from his torment and reached for the ice cream. Lifting the lid off, he grabbed the spoon he'd brought with him and settled in a kneeling position between Quatre's open thighs. He took a moment to appraise the sight before him, noting the bead of precum glistening at the tip of the deep red crown. Quatre's cock was hard and weeping with frustration, thick with blood and heavy with need. Trowa scooped some of the ice cream onto the spoon and dropped it to the crown.

 

Quatre yelped. "Shit! That's cold!"

 

"Ice cream usually is," replied Trowa in a calm, matter-of-fact voice.

 

Quatre could feel his cock beginning to recoil as the coolness permeated the skin. Great! That's all he needed, for his dick to shrivel up when this was supposed to be an erotic moment! A moan soon forced its way past his lips though when his balls were gently caressed and he felt his cock surge bravely through the cold once more.

 

Knowing the effect that the cold confection could, and possibly would, have on his lover, Trowa was quick to recommence teasing the blonde and ensure that his erection didn't dwindle too much. His hand found the swollen sac and began to caress it, rolling Quatre's balls in his palm and bringing his husband back to full arousal. He managed to scoop out some more ice cream and smeared it along the length, allowing some of the melting stuff to dribble onto Quatre's balls and below to disappear into the crevice. Another scoop found its way to Quatre's nipples this time, the coldness causing the nubs to stiffen almost immediately. One last scoop was applied again to the head of Quatre's penis and this time the cold didn't bother the blonde, he was too aroused to notice.

 

Dropping the tub and spoon back to the bedside table, Trowa turned to survey his handiwork and licked his lips. "All I need now is a strawberry and the dessert is complete," he murmured.

 

"Fuck the strawberry," muttered Quatre and thrust his hips.

 

"I'd rather fuck your cherry than a strawberry," returned Trowa as he began to lower his lips to Quatre's chest.

 

"I thought you were allergic to cherries? Ohhh... that's nice."

 

"Not your cherry, fortunately," murmured Trowa around the mouthful of nipple and ice cream he was currently devouring. As if to prove his point, he slipped a finger between Quatre's cheeks and teased at the sweet entrance.

 

"Ahhh... don't stop."

 

Trowa snickered softly and licked up all the ice cream on Quatre's chest, paying particular attention to the nipples, nipping and laving with rapt attention. Once the creamy skin was devoid of all traces of ice cream, he kissed his way along shivering stomach muscles until he reached the trail of dark blonde hairs. His tongue darted out and licked along the trail, working his way lower and picking up the spilt drops with deft swipes of his tongue. Reaching the base of Quatre's penis he began to lick and suck at the puddles of ice cream pooling there before moving onto the thickened shaft.

 

"Ahhh... Mmmm... Ohhhh..." moaned the blonde, all other vocal skills having deserted him. His hips gently thrust upwards, urging his husband to continue with his ministrations, not that Trowa appeared to want to stop any time soon.

 

The ice cream had melted and ran in sticky rivulets down Quatre's penis, the heat of the swollen organ ensuring that the frozen state of the confection didn't last long. Trowa's tongue worked in long strokes, licking the organ from base to tip and scooping up the sweet treat. The flavor of the ice cream was complimented by the Arabs own unique taste and Trowa could easily become addicted to the mix. He loved to taste his husband and with the ice cream added it only served to make the act all that more erotic and stimulating.

 

Quatre, meanwhile, was slowly losing his mind to the pleasure. Idly the wondered if the company that produced these exotic flavors was by chance up for sale. He certainly wouldn't mind buying it if it was, especially if he could enjoy the pleasures of the product it in this way.

 

Trowa worked his way over the shaft and to the crown, his tongue dipped into the slit and lapped at the spilling precum, mixing it with the dribbles of ice cream. A small piece of Crunchie honeycomb slipped past his tongue and lodged in the small slit. Trowa studied it for a moment and tried to pry it lose with his tongue but only succeeded in lodging it more firmly in the blonde's tip. He tried again but to no avail, the errant piece of honeycomb on wedged deeper into the slit. Trowa began to get a little worried, hoping it wouldn't stick there, it could cause all sorts of complications if it did and somehow he didn't think that Quatre would be all that happy about taking a trip to the hospital and explaining how he managed to get a piece of honeycomb wedged in the slit of his cock.

 

The hospital staff would probably get a laugh out of it, having dealt with kids getting beads and different objects lodged in their noses and other orifices, but he seriously doubted they had ever had to deal with someone having something stuck in the head of their penis.

 

Quatre was unaware of the problem though, all he could feel was extra sensation to the tip of his cock and thought it was Trowa's tongue that was pressing inside his slit and giving him the extra stimulation. All he really knew was that it felt extremely good and he didn't want it to stop. He thrust his hips for more.

 

Trowa's mind had gone into overdrive. Just how the hell was he going to get that rogue piece of candy out of his husband's Dick? Suction, his mind offered helpfully. Trowa let his lips close around the tip and began to suck, hard.

 

"Ohhh... Not quite so strong, Trowa," moaned the blonde. "I'm really sensitive there."

 

Trowa didn't reply but continued in his efforts to suck out the invader. Maybe if he sucked and stimulated his husband enough, the force of the precum along with his suction would draw the little bugger out. It was worth a try. Trowa's fingers dived between Quatre's cheeks again and began to probe at the small entrance. The ice cream that had dribbled along Quatre's cleft made the area slippery and Trowa was able to insert a finger quite easily. He slid his middle finger up into the warm passage and began to probe around, looking for Quatre's prostate whilst his mouth kept up a strong suction to the head of his husband's cock.

 

"Ohhh..." Quatre ground out as he arched off the bed. "More..."

 

Trowa rubbed against the bundle of nerves again and again, forcing his husband to writhe under him and the precum to build behind the obstruction. Just when Trowa was beginning to think it was a hopeless cause the precum built to a point where it refused to be contained any longer and spewed forth, something like a volcano erupting. As Trowa sucked so the piece of candy shot out of the tip and down his throat, ricocheting off his left tonsil and causing him to choke. He coughed and spluttered, releasing Quatre's cock and trying to expel the small piece of honeycomb from his windpipe.

 

"Trowa?! Are you okay?" Quatre shot up off the bed as he heard his husband choking and the mouth leave his cock. Seeing what was happening he acted quickly, Trowa's finger sliding from his passage as he moved on the bed to thump his lover on the back.

 

Trowa gave a hacking cough and combined with the thump from his husband, the offending piece of honeycomb was dislodged from his windpipe and deposited on the bed. "Th.. Thanks," Trowa managed to wheeze out.

 

"What the hell happened?" asked the blonde as he cuddled Trowa to him. "You okay?"

 

"I'll be fine. It was a small piece of honeycomb that got stuck in my throat but the thump you gave me managed to dislodge it. I'll be okay now."

 

"You sure?' Quatre continued to soothe his husband. "I think we should leave the rest of the ice cream for now and next time use the other one, those Crunchie bits can be a bit dangerous. I'd hate to think what could happen if any managed to get inside my passage or worse still get caught in the slit of my cock."

 

Trowa began to cough and wheeze again. He hadn't the courage to tell Quatre that that was exactly what had happened and why he was choking.

 

"There, there," soothed Quatre as he gently rubbed Trowa's back.

 

Trowa managed to recover enough and extradited himself from the blonde's arms, pushing his lover back down to the bed and spreading Quatre's thighs again. "Now, where was I?" Long fingers found their way back to Quatre's entrance and penetrated once more, stretching the muscles in preparation for his cock. Lube was located in the drawer and applied before Trowa raised one of his husband's legs and put it over his shoulder, positioning himself at the pink entrance and preparing to enter paradise. "Ready for me?"

 

"I've been ready for ages," replied Quatre and wiggled his hips causing his erection to bounce against his belly.

 

Carefully Trowa eased himself forward, the head of his cock pushing against the loosened hole and slipping inside. Instantly he was bathed in heat and tightness and let a moan of appreciation slip past his lips. He continued to press forth, slowly sheathing himself in his husband's compliant passage. Once his balls were pressed against Quatre's backside he paused to give both himself and Quatre time to adjust. He didn't wait for too long though, the moistness and ripple of muscles around his shaft telling him that Quatre was ready for some action. He began to retreat, withdrawing until only the tip remained inside and then plunging forth once more. Gradually he built a rhythm, sliding deeper with each forward thrust, penetrating his husband to depths that only craved more. Beneath him the blonde moaned and writhed, pushing his hips up to meet his lover's inward thrust and increasing the pleasure for them both.

 

The speed built until flesh met flesh in a frenzied, crazy dance of need and desire, sweat ran freely along slick skin, muscles strained and lungs burned with the effort. Trowa closed his eyes and concentrated on finding the blonde's sweet spot with his cock, aiming to drive his husband mad with pleasure. The blonde's passage contracted around him feeling every inch of Trowa's hardness and demanding more from him. Unable to hold of his climax, desperately Trowa reached between their bodies and located Quatre's leaking cock. He wrapped his hand securely around it and began to pump, the precum aiding his hand's passage over the swollen organ. He swiped his thumb over the tip and received a guttural moan in reply. His hand tightened further and he began to stroke for all he was worth.

 

A series of grunts, moans and cries tore from Quatre's throat as his body was tormented. His cock was stroked and fondled, his channel stimulated and his prostate abused as he rode ever higher on the crest towards orgasm. When it did finally claim him, he screamed his release to the four walls of the bedroom, thick seed pulsing from his tip and coating both himself and Trowa's hand with its richness.

 

As Quatre fell over the edge so Trowa joined him. The spasming of the sheath around him literally dragging his essence from inside, sucking it out of his cock and drinking it eagerly. He shuddered and groaned as his semen left him, short bursts of fluid flowing out of his tip and into his husband's passage. The rippling of the muscles holding him prisoner began to recede and Trowa slumped against his husband, sated, sticky and sweaty.

 

They lay together, locked in an embrace whilst their breathing and heart rates recovered. Finally Trowa rolled off the bed and walked on slightly wobbly legs towards the bathroom to fetch a cloth and clean them up. Once they were less sticky so they curled up against each other, Quatre pressing gentle kisses to Trowa's throat and jaw.

 

"Thank you, my love. That was mind blowing." Quatre could still feel the slickness of Trowa's seed in his passage, occasionally some would trickle out but Quatre didn't care. He was satisfied, for now and happily let sleep claim him.

 

Trowa followed his lover into sleep, reminding himself not to use Crunchie ice cream on his husband in future.

 

***

 

Duo awoke to the puppy licking his face and sitting on his chest. "Hey! Get off, Miracle," he protested as he tried to shield his face from the onslaught of the puppy's tongue. "Okay, okay, I'm awake." Duo carefully raised himself and grasping the pup, placed her on the floor. He yawned and stretched then swung his legs out the side of the bed. Standing up, he scratched absently at his swelling stomach, the skin becoming itchy as it stretched to accommodate the growing child. Padding softly across the carpet he headed for the bathroom to relieve himself and wash his face. Stepping into the tiled room he noticed that the newspaper had been shuffled around and some of it shredded up, but there wasn't any evidence of the puppy having used any of it during the night for her toilet. Duo frowned but put it out of his head, maybe Miracle had managed to hang on until the morning.

 

That notion was squashed though when Duo walked back out into the bedroom and stepped into a wettish patch on the carpet. He looked down at the wet spot and then took in the rest of the room. The little dog had obviously been busy during the night. Clothes had been dragged out of the laundry basket and lay scattered about the room, beside the wet patch he was currently standing in, there appeared to be another one closer to the door. One of his sneakers sat to the side, teeth marks embedded into the rubber sole and at the foot of the bed sat a little 'present'. Duo shook his head and then bolted back to the bathroom as he felt his stomach rebel at the sight and smell.

 

***

 

By the time Duo had managed to clean up the mess in the bedroom it was approaching mid morning. He'd made it down to breakfast and deposited the pup outside to play, making sure to put a bowl of fresh water for her as well as some meat. The little dog appeared to be no worse off for her traumatic experience the day before, scoffing down the food in such a way that Duo was worried she would choke. Trowa assured him though that it was quite normal for a pup to do that so Duo had shrugged his shoulders and left the dog to it.

 

Trowa had gone into town to fetch the promised three tubs of replacement ice cream and Quatre, being the kind hearted person that he was, had remained behind to help Duo clean up the mess of the bedroom; not before teasing a little though.

 

Duo was grateful for the help, he suffered the blonde's teasing with grace as he returned the garments to the laundry basket and wondered if his sneaker would be wearable again. Quatre brought up a bucket of warm soapy water and helped to scrub the carpet after disposing of the little 'gift' Miracle had left. Quatre tried to explain to Duo the basics of toilet training a puppy, but as he'd never really gone through the experience himself it wasn't all that helpful.

 

Trowa returned with the ice cream and placed it in the freezer, Duo watching over his shoulder to make sure he didn't try to hide any of it. Lunch time rolled around and Trowa made a simple salad for them all, something Duo was grateful for as his stomach was still a little on the queasy side from the mornings adventures.

 

After lunch, Duo played outside with Quatre and the pup for a bit, Trowa having picked up a collar, dog bed, feeding bowls, toys and dog treats as well as dog food on his trip into town. The pair tried to teach the pup her name as well as a few basic obedience commands such as sit, stay and fetch. The dog thought it was wonderful fun and actually managed to get some of the commands right, although Quatre thought it was more from luck and the treats Duo was lavishing upon her than anything to do with intelligence. He didn't doubt though that the dog wouldn't be good for Duo. The pair somehow needed each other and Quatre knew instinctively that Miracle would soon learn the commands and be a faithful companion to Duo.

 

As the afternoon wore on so the three retired to the lounge room to relax. Trowa had a stew bubbling away on the stove for dinner and now sat watching another cooking show. Quatre sat reading and Duo lay sprawled on the couch dozing lightly.

 

The sound of a car door slamming alerted them to a presence and immediately the three were on their feet, Duo peering past the curtains to see who the caller was as Trowa headed for the front door.

 

"HEERO!" Duo yelled, nearly deafening Quatre. The pregnant man turned and raced out of the lounge room, pushing Trowa to the side as he tore past him in the hallway to get to the front door. He yanked the door open and shot down the steps, almost knocking Heero over as he embraced him in a tight bear hug.

 

Heero opened the car door and got out, he moved towards the steps and halted, dropping his duffle to the ground as a braided whirlwind suddenly hit him. His arms wrapped around his lover and held him tight, emotions bubbling up inside and threatening to spill over.

 

Duo didn't care that he was crying, he was so happy to have his lover home and in one piece. He hugged Heero as tightly as his swollen belly would allow, feathering kisses all over the Japanese man's face and repeating softly, "Heero, Heero, Oh how I've missed you."

 

Heero managed to pry his lover off himself enough to locate the American's lips and kiss him deeply. "It's good to be home, Duo," he said softly as he brushed the tears from Duo's cheeks and then proceeded to kiss his partner senseless, oblivious to the others that surrounded them.

 

~ * ~

 

tbc...