Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chimaera ❯ Chapter 96 ( Chapter 96 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Please see previous chapters for notes, disclaimer etc.
 
"Chimaera"
 
October. 2003 ShenLong
 
Chapter 96
 
The couple left the wedding reception and headed back into the mansion. They weren't going to have a honeymoon; they'd discussed it but given Duo's pregnancy and the unknown factors that could arise, it was far safer to stay where they were. Besides, they didn't want Duo's condition being discovered either. Une had agreed to Heero having a few days off and the pair had decided to spend those days just enjoying each other's company and lazing around the mansion and the grounds.
 
"You go on ahead, Heero. I'll be right behind you," said Duo as they entered the mansion.
 
"Something wrong?" Heero asked, the concern evident in his voice.
 
"No, nothing's wrong, Heero. I just want to check on Miracle before I come up. Poor girl's been locked away in the laundry all afternoon and evening so I thought I'd stop by and make sure she's okay, you know, got enough water and stuff."
 
"Okay then. I'll head on up. Don't be too long or I'll come looking for you," replied Heero and kissed Duo lightly.
 
Duo gave his husband a smile and turned to check on his dog, Heero headed up the stairs.
 
Miracle was pleased to see Duo and her entire rear end wriggled in delight as her tail wagged furiously. She knew there was something special going on, something that didn't include her but she didn't mind. She'd enjoyed a large dinner and been given a big, meaty bone to chew on so she was quite happy. She licked Duo's hand as her master bent to pet her.
 
"How you doing, girl?" said Duo as he petted the dog. "Sorry you couldn't join us but I have a feeling Trowa's wedding cake, or buffet spread for that matter, wouldn't have survived your enthusiasm."
 
Miracle whined and sat down, offering a paw to Duo.
 
Duo took the paw and shook it. "You're a good dog, you know that? Yes, you are." Duo gently fondled the dog's ears. "Here, I brought you a treat." Duo fished in his pocket and brought out a napkin. Carefully he unfolded it, Miracle watching intently, her ears cocked. "There you go, your own piece of wedding cake."
 
Miracle sniffed at the treat and then gobbled it down, her tail wagging madly.
 
Duo chuckled. "I'll see you in the morning, girl." With one last pat, Duo left the dog, carefully closing the door behind him and then heading for the stairs and bedroom where his husband awaited him.
 
***
 
Heero stepped out of the bathroom just as Duo stepped inside the bedroom. "What?"
 
"Shhh," said Duo as he strode across the carpet to the night stand and set down the items he was carrying.
 
"Duo, you know what Sally said," warned Heero as he eyed the ice bucket, bottle of sparkling wine and two glasses.
 
“Heero, it's my wedding day. I've had to endure that non alcoholic shit, which I may say tastes like crap, all night. One glass isn't going to hurt me or Sunshine so I warn you, don't start.”
 
Heero could tell by the fix of Duo's jaw that the braided man meant what he said and so he swallowed any further protest. Duo was right, one glass wouldn't hurt, besides, if he managed to distract Duo well enough he was certain that the wine would be forgotten and Duo wouldn't consume more than a couple of mouthfuls. Then another thought came into Heero's head. “Where and how did you get it?”
 
“Ahh,” began Duo and wagged a finger at Heero. “That's my secret and I'm not sharing. I wasn't a master thief for nothing.”
 
Heero shook his head. He should have known better. Duo was an expert when it came to 'finding' things. “Here, let me do that,” he murmured and took the bottle from Duo's hand. He quickly made short work of the cork, which released with a pop, and then poured them both a glass. He handed Duo his and they touched rims gently. “To us,” said Heero softly.
 
“Yeah, to us and a happy, safe marriage,” replied Duo and then took a sip of the wine. The bubbles tickled his nose but the liquid felt cool and smooth against his throat. “Thank you, Heero.”
 
“For what?”
 
“For the wedding, for proposing, for caring.”
 
“I love you, Duo, always have and always will. It is I who should be thanking you for agreeing to marry me and make my life complete.” Heero took Duo's wine glass and set them both down on the night stand. Then he turned back and cupped Duo's cheeks with his palms. Slowly their lips gravitated towards each other, Duo's head tilting slightly so their noses didn't clash. Lips met in a soft, gentle kiss, moving languidly over each other's and savoring the touch. Heero's eyes slid shut and he enjoyed the feeling of his husband's mouth upon his own.
 
They broke but didn't pull away, pausing for a moment before kissing again, this time a little more heatedly. When they next parted for air, Duo's eyes were turning glassy, his lips slightly swollen and breathing elevated. Heero's eyes were also becoming glazed as the fire of his passion began to make itself known. Heero's hands traveled to Duo's suit jacket and as he slipped it from his husband's shoulders so he leaned in again and kissed his partner.
 
The jacket caught on Duo's elbows but the long haired man briefly dropped his arms from around Heero's waist and let the jacket fall to the floor. When he raised his arms again he brought them to the front of Hero's jacket and managed to undo the only button holding the jacket closed and then teased it from Heero's shoulders.
 
The Japanese man also dropped his arms and shrugged out of the jacket, letting it drop to the floor. Still kissing they managed to work their respective hands between their bodies and loosen their ties, pulling away to remove them. The buttons on the shirts were next to be attacked, Heero slowly undoing Duo's, one by one as the American watched, a sultry smile on his face and rising hardness in his pants. Heero tugged the shirt out from Duo's pants and it fluttered open, revealing the creamy skin of Duo's chest and the swell of the baby in his abdomen.
 
“Beautiful,” whispered Heero and began to kiss his way down from Duo's neck, working over the collar bone and heading for Duo's nipples. Arriving at the dusky pink nubs, Heero flicked his tongue over the left nipple, teasing lightly before suckling on it. His fingers toyed with the right nipple, teasing them both into stiff peaks with fingers and tongue.
 
Duo closed his eyes and moaned softly. His excitement was building, his body beginning to hum as Heero applied his oral skills to his flesh. His hands dropped to the mop of chocolate hair and began to thread through it, causing Heero to purr.
 
Deciding that he'd teased Duo's nipples enough, Heero began to kiss his way down towards the bulge of Duo's stomach. His hands splayed out on either side as his lips worked over the swell of the baby, kissing the tight skin and murmuring softly. “I love you, Duo, with all my heart and soul.”
 
Duo let his partner explore the swollen abdomen, enjoying the feeling of Heero's lips against his skin and shivering with excitement. He felt Heero's hands shift to the button and zipper of his trousers and coax them to open up. The fabric parted and Duo's half hard cock pushed out, tenting the satin of his boxers.
 
Heero stood up and assisted his lover to remove the shirt, tossing it somewhere to the floor. The trousers were next to go, Duo resting a hand on Heero's shoulder to keep his balance as he stepped out of them and Heero took his socks with them. Now clad only in his underwear, Duo shivered with anticipation.
 
“Come,” said Heero softly and took his husband by the hand, leading him to the bed. Heero had already folded the covers back and now he eased his lover to the sheets. “On your back if you're comfortable with that.”
 
Sitting on the edge of the bed, Duo carefully maneuvered his body, lifting his legs and settling onto the mattress and getting comfortable. He could lie on his back but not for too long before it became uncomfortable.
 
Whilst his husband sorted himself out, Heero began to remove his own shirt and pants, aware of hungry violet eyes watching his every move. He began to tease and draw out the impromptu strip show, toying with the buttons of his shirt and enjoying the feel of the silken fabric against his sensitive skin. He eventually removed the shirt and it joined Duo's on the floor. The trousers were next, the zipper being slowly lowered and then the button being undone. Heero turned his back briefly to slip the trousers from over his hips and step out of them. The briefs he wore were straining at the front, Heero's excitement being barely constrained. Pulling his socks from his feet, Heero climbed onto the bed and stretched out beside his husband, claiming those sweet lips once more in a tender kiss.
 
Duo rolled onto his side, the strain on his belly too much for him to remain on his back for long. Heero understood and ran his hands along Duo's side and back, soothing the aching muscles and sending tingles of delight along Duo's spine. Violet eyes closed and soft moans escaped as Duo gave voice to his emotions. "Feels good," he murmured.
 
Lying on his side as well, Heero worked his hands all over Duo's back and chest, pausing occasionally to tease at the stiff nipples and eventually working his way down to Duo's belly. His hands ran over the rise of the baby, caressing the taut skin and feeling the lump lodge in his chest with the love he felt for both his husband and their unborn child. As if sensing the importance of the occasion, Sunshine was relatively quiet, not moving as much as it usually did when Duo relaxed.
 
Duo's hands were by no means idle either. They were busy tracing lines and circles all over Heero's skin, caressing the musculature and causing goose flesh to rise over Heero's toned body. Slowly Duo worked his hands lower until he could feel the trail of stiff hairs that thickened as they disappeared towards Heero's groin. He let his finger tips follow the trail, enjoying the feeling of Heero under his touch. When he arrived at the elastic of Heero's briefs he could feel the heat coming from Heero's cock as it pushed out against its prison. Working a finger underneath, Duo lifted the elastic and slipped it down, allowing Heero's cock to come forth into the night air.
 
Groaning softly, Heero thrust his hips a little, trying to incite Duo to play with him. He craved Duo's touch, ached for it and wanted it now. Duo didn't disappoint him either. Slender fingers curled around the shaft and began to stroke before abandoning the task in favor of exploring the crown and dewy tip. "Aaa..." groaned Heero as the sensitive head twitched and jerked in response. Unable to wait any longer, Heero's hand located Duo's boxers and eased his husband's cock out of the silky fabric.
 
It was Duo's turn to be assaulted by pleasure. Heero's fingers against his heated length giving him a little of the friction he craved. When Heero's hand wandered further down to fondle his balls it was all Duo could do to stop from crying out. "Oh, shit! Fuck that feels good," he moaned as his hips began to move.
 
Heero continued in his ministrations and whilst his hand was busy at Duo's groin he allowed himself to partake of Duo's mouth once more. "God, I want you, Duo," Heero moaned as they broke the kiss to draw air into their deprived lungs
 
"Are you sure Sally said it was okay for us to make love, Heero? I don't want to hurt the baby but I can't stand not having you make love to me," Duo whispered.
 
"Hai. I had a talk with her the other day and she said if I prepare you fully, take extra care to ensure that you're fully stretched before I penetrate you and keep our lovemaking slow and gentle with the depth of penetration reasonably shallow then there shouldn't be any risk of harm to either you or the baby."
 
"Good," Duo replied and closed his eyes momentarily. He opened them again and searched for Heero's cobalt blue. Once he locked eyes with his husband he spoke again in a soft tone. "Make love to me, Heero. Take me to the ends of the universe and back, let me fly."
 
Heero had to blink, those violet eyes had burned with a love so intense it tore deep into Heero's very core. "Your wish is my command," he replied softly and kissed Duo breathless. Whilst Duo recovered a little from the kiss, Heero shifted, rolling to the side of the bed and fiddling inside the night stand drawer. He located the lube and dropped it to the bed before standing up and removing his briefs.
 
Duo's eyes raked hungrily over the form of his husband and lover. Heero was perfection, complete and utter perfection. Smooth skin, muscles that bunched and rippled as he moved and the evidence of his desire standing proudly between his legs. Duo felt his breath catch and his heart race with the vision before him. He blinked and in that instance, Heero was back beside him on the bed, hands caressing once more.
 
Heero let his hands wander to Duo's boxers and carefully removed them, letting his own eyes appreciate the visual perfection before him. Even with Duo's swollen belly he was beautiful in Heero's eyes. The baby he carried within a part of them both and that only made Duo more special. When Heero had made his vows earlier he'd meant every single one of them and he would give his life without second thought to protect Duo and their child. He leant close and dropped a kiss to Duo's stomach.
 
“How are we going to do this?” Duo whispered.
 
“I think it would be best if you were on your side, that way there's no pressure on you or the baby,” replied Heero as he fished around for the lube.
 
“Okay,” said Duo and eased himself a little, getting a bit more comfortable.
 
Heero settled himself behind Duo and opened the tube. He squeezed some of the gel out onto his fingers and then dropped the tube to the side. Duo had gotten himself comfortable and raised his leg, giving Heero easier access to his rear end. Heero's fingers slid along the familiar crevice, spreading the lube as he traced the curve of Duo's cleft. He found the small entrance and began to tease at it with his finger tip, feeling the muscle shiver at his touch.
 
Moaning quietly, Duo shifted just a little more, moving his leg a touch and opening himself up further. Heero's fingers along his cleft sparked his excitement and jolts of pleasure raced through his body as his ass anticipated the feeling of being filled. The touch was gentle almost to the point of being torturous and Duo couldn't help his hips from moving backwards and trying to draw those teasing fingers inside.
 
Having slicked Duo's crevice, Heero teased at the tiny hole; gently probing until the muscles relaxed and then slipping the tip of his finger inside. The heat of Duo's passage was intense, moist walls flexed around his finger as he slid the digit in and out, coating the surface with the lube and stretching the muscle.
 
His hips continued to rock as more lube was applied and Duo felt a second finger enter his passage. Those fingers work diligently, stretching the muscles of Duo's anus with dedication, stroking his inner walls and driving Duo nearly insane with pleasure. “More, Heero. Hurry, I need you inside,” moaned Duo as he rocked steadily onto Heero's questing fingers.
 
But Heero refused to be rushed. He'd listened very carefully to Sally's advice and he intended to follow it to the letter. He wouldn't penetrate Duo until he was satisfied that Duo's channel was stretched enough to accommodate his size without any pain or discomfort. “Patience, Duo. I will be inside you soon enough. I want to make sure you're thoroughly prepared first,” replied Heero and pressed a series of kisses to the back of Duo's neck.
 
Between his legs, Duo's cock ached and throbbed, his balls felt heavy and tight and he craved stimulation. His channel flexed around Heero's fingers as he enjoyed the sensations of them sliding in and out. The tight anal muscles had relaxed considerably under Heero's ministrations and Duo was becoming impatient. He wanted, no, needed to feel Heero's length inside, it had been far too long since they had made love with Duo on the bottom.
 
Heero could sense Duo's mounting excitement and frustration; hell, his own penis was straining towards that gateway to paradise and Heero knew that once he entered it that it wouldn't take long for him to lose control. He scissored his fingers wider, successfully stretching Duo that little bit more. Finally Heero deemed Duo's passage stretched enough to accommodate him comfortably and removed his fingers.
 
Turning slightly to look over his shoulder, Duo's glazed eyes watched as Heero retrieved the lube and began to slick his cock, coating it thoroughly. Satisfied with the result, Heero positioned himself once more behind his lover and grasped the base of his penis, guiding the head to rest against Duo's entrance where he paused. “Are you sure you're comfortable with this?”
 
“Please, if you stop now I won't be responsible for my actions,” threatened Duo. “It's our wedding night, Heero. Make love to me, make love to me like you've never made love before.”
 
“Aishiteru, Duo. Forever and always.” Heero kissed Duo's bare shoulder and began to press forwards. “You let me know if there is any pain, Duo. It's important that I know so we don't do any harm to you or the baby.”
 
“The only pain there will be around here will be suffered by you if you don't get your ass moving and get inside me now,” growled Duo.
 
Stifling the urge to chuckle, Heero pressed forwards, taking his time and sliding the head inside very slowly. His fingers had done their job well, Duo's anal muscles opening up and swallowing his cock greedily. Heero continued his slow entrance, pushing in a little and then sliding out a fraction, letting the lube do the work and make the penetration easier. He remembered Sally's words about not penetrating too deeply and once three quarters of his shaft was inside, Heero stopped and waited, giving Duo the time he needed to adjust to his entry.
 
Panting softly, Duo's eyes had closed and he savored the feeling of Heero's slick length entering his body. The slow penetration had turned him on even more. Feeling the head of Heero's cock as it grazed along his inner walls, stimulating the nerve endings and sending waves of pleasure rolling through his body, fired his need even further. He knew that Heero hadn't completely filled him when the Japanese man paused and waited; he knew the reason why too. But it was enough to have his husband inside him at last after such a long abstinence from sex in this way and Duo wasn't about to complain.
 
“You okay?” Hero asked as he ran a soothing hand over Duo's abdomen.
 
“I'm fine, Heero. It feels really good to have you inside again.”
 
“No pain? No discomfort? I'm not hurting you in any way? The baby doing all right?” Heero fired off question after question as he held himself still inside Duo's passage. Duo chuckled, the movement of his body sending shock waves through Heero's cock as the channel gripped and relaxed around him.
 
“No, no pain; I'm not in any discomfort, in fact it feels really good, Heero, and the baby is fine,” replied Duo and then squeezed his anal muscles, enjoying the extra stimulation to his body from the action and causing Heero to moan.
 
“Do you have to do that?”
 
“Do what?” asked Duo innocently as he squeezed again.
 
“That!”
 
“You mean this?” Duo's sheath went into a series of spasms around Heero's shaft causing Heero to groan and bit his lip.
 
“Fuck! You keep that up and it will all be over before it starts,” Heero moaned as he tried desperately to rein in his desire.
 
“Then I suggest you start moving, Heero,” snickered Duo and gave another experimental squeeze.
 
Heero didn't need any second invite. Gently he began to withdraw and then slide back inside again, the friction against his length more than welcome. Duo's sheath opened and closed around him, inviting him in and then clutching at him as he tried to retreat. The heat was wonderful, the moistness unbelievable and the silkiness of Duo's walls caressed him like nothing on earth. Heero began to make love to his husband, slowly and steadily, drawing out the torment for both of them. He was mindful of Sally's words and kept his thrusts shallow, never pushing any more than three quarters of his shaft inside.
 
Beside his partner, one leg resting on the bed, the other raised and bent at the knee with the foot resting on the sheets, Duo savored every thrust, every stroke of his husband's cock. It was wonderful to be filled again, to feel Heero sliding inside him, showing him how much he was loved and cherished with their gentle lovemaking, caused tears of happiness to form in his eyes and he unashamedly let them fall. His body responded to Heero's touch, hips rolling back and forth to meet their counterpart as Duo felt his pleasure rising towards that summit.
 
It had been far too long since Heero had last been buried inside his lover so it was like discovering everything all over again. Remembering how Duo's body responded to certain touches, how a caress here or a gentle change of angle there could bring moans of delight from his long haired partner, Heero was enjoying reacquainting himself with Duo's inner passage and couldn't help but look down to where they were joined and watch as he continued to slide in and out of his husband.
 
Duo began to fist the sheets, his excitement building steadily until he thought he would lose his mind with the pleasure. “Touch me, Heero,” he begged. “Touch me and make me come.”
 
Heero let one hand slide around and under Duo's belly, locating his husband's swollen cock and curling his hand around it. He made a tunnel with his fist and let Duo thrust into it, pleasuring himself with each rock of his hips. Feeling the desperation beginning to rise so Heero increased the speed of his own hips, moving only marginally faster but it was enough to stimulate Duo even more.
 
Their bodies began to sweat as the pace picked up a little, nerves sang as pleasure tore through them leaving them desperate to reach their ends. Heero began to stroke Duo's cock faster, tightening his grip a bit and swiping his thumb over the weeping tip from time to time. Duo grunted and moaned, bit his lip and cried out as his body was ravaged by bliss. All coherent thought deserted them both as they strove to reach the apex of their lovemaking.
 
Heero was the first to fall. Unable to hold on for any longer he pressed his lips to Duo's shoulder. “Aishiteru,” he moaned and then felt his body tense, hips thrust once more and then his passion was spilling from the tip to coat Duo's insides with its stickiness.
 
As Heero reached his climax so Duo dropped his hand to cover Heero's to encourage his husband to keep stroking his cock. Duo was almost there himself, teetering on the edge and ready to fall. All he needed was a couple more strokes and then his own seed erupted from the slit to dribble over both their hands and drip to the bed sheets below.
 
Heero's thrusts had slowed and then stilled as Duo reached his orgasm. The channel convulsed around him making movement unnecessary and almost impossible. The ripple of muscles along his shaft milked the last of his essence from him and he slumped against Duo's back, breathing erratic and heart rate not much better.
 
Duo let his leg drop, his orgasm having robbed him of the strength to keep it upright. Heero was still embedded inside and Duo relaxed into the afterglow, letting the pleasure wash through and over him. After several minutes he felt Heero shift and his softened cock slide out.
 
As Heero withdrew so his eyes were fixed firmly on Duo's rear and his own cock, searching thoroughly for any signs of blood or anything else that was amiss. He found nothing and sighed softly. He snuggled closer to his husband and began to kiss along the nape of Duo's neck. “Enjoy that? I didn't hurt you at all?”
 
“I'm fine, Heero. You didn't hurt me in any way, the baby is still... ouch... okay and kicking well.” Duo paused to rub his abdomen where the baby had just given him a kick. “I missed that more than I thought.”
 
“Me too. I think we should get cleaned up,” said Heero softly.
 
“Don't know if I have the energy to move,” returned Duo.
 
“I filled the tub up before, the water should have cooled down enough now. I'll go check and then we can take a quick soak, wash off all the sticky stuff and then go back to bed,” whispered Heero as he nuzzled Duo's flesh.
 
“Mmm... Okay then. I'll wait here until you say it's all ready.”
 
With a chuckle, Heero got up and went to check the temperature of the water.
 
~ * ~
 
tbc......