Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crappy Poem Theater ❯ Crappy New Year! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crappy Poem Theater

Absolutely nooooooooo music is playing whatsoever because Heero shot our kazoo guy. Boooooooooh ;_; Cherry Blossom and the G-Boyz are still at Cherry Blossom's house, passed out on the floor.

Cherry Blossom: *wakes* Ow….my head.

Matteo: Told you not to drink the punch Duo made.

Cherry Blossom: Shut up.

Heero: *in his sleep* Omeo o korosuuuuuuuuuuuuuu…….

Wufei: *uses Duo's braid as a pillow*

Duo: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz……..

Quatre: *curled up against Trowa with a noisemaker still in his hand*

Cherry Blossom: *sigh* This is the New Years episode that should have gone up last night. But SOMEBODY (Duo) spiked the punch and I forgot to post this.

Matteo: Actually you passed out before you got a chance to post this.

Cherry Blossom: Didn't I tell you to shut up?

Matteo: …….

Cherry Blossom: *groan* My head…..so instead of thinking up a whole new show, I'm just gonna make this a giant flashback. Pretend it's New Years Eve all over again. Yippie.

<Flash back…..elaborate wazy line thingies obscure the screen letting you know that this is a flashback>

Crappy Poem Theater

Weak imitation of Auld Lang Syne being played on the kazoo is heard in the back ground. Camera zooms in on Cherry Blossom who is sitting on an ugly pink and blue couch, smoking a pipe and reading a book. The floor is covered in balloons and streamers hang down from the ceiling.

Cherry Blossom: Hello minna! Welcome back to our 8th episode of CPT. Yay!

Heero: *wades through the balloons* What's with the decorations?

Cherry Blossom: It's New Years Eve! We're gonna have a party! Whoo hooo!

Duo: *perks up* Party?

Cherry Blossom: Yep. To celebrate the dawning of a whole new year of crappy poetry.

G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: I'm so glad I got those ear-muffs. The match my dress, too! Let's go to our favorite part of the show.

Trowa: Wait a minute. What makes you think that that's our favorite part of the show?

Cherry Blossom: Well you aren't doing poems then, are you?

Trowa: Good point…..

Cherry Blossom: Let's get to it.

Reviewer's Corner

Vid-cam zooms in on Cherry Blossom sitting at a desk with Matteo with a whole lot 'o letters spread around them. The G-Boyz are sitting beside the desk in comfy leather chairs stolen from Grand and To….uh….someplace.

Matteo: *pales* I have to read all this?

Cherry Blossom: Don't panic. I'll give you a break when we're halfway through.

Wufei: I can't believe that so many people like this baka program.

Heero: No kidding.

Duo: I like it. We get pocky and treats and other stuff. And we're gonna have a party tonight!

Trowa: Doesn't diminish the fact that we still have to sit through some bad poetry.

Quatre: Cheer up. At least we haven't been chibified…..yet.

Cherry Blossom: Enough of this jabber.

Heero: Jabber?

Cherry Blossom: Read, Teo-chan.

Matteo: *clear throat* Kai writes,

So lively and quick, I knew in a moment it must be Duo's...oh my. I know I always pick on you Duo-chan but I can't help it. I wuv you! Cherry Blossom, this was great as usual.

Duo: I guess it's okay. As long as you love me.

<really annoying BackStreetBoys song starts to play…on the kazoo of course>

Wufei: Oh no….

Quatre: Make it stop!

Duo: *starts to sing* Although loneliness has always been a friend of miiiiiiine….

Cherry Blossom: No no! Duo stop!

Duo: I can't! It's the music. Must….sing…..can't…hold back……*sings* I'm leaving my life in your haaaaands!

Quatre: Aaaaaaaaah!

Trowa: *covers Quatre's ears with his hands* Cherry! Can't you do something?

Cherry Blossom: *adjusts her earmuffs* Sorry. He's in the kazoo player's union.

Duo: *sings* People say I'm crazy and that I am bliiiiiind……

Wufei: *writhes on the floor in pain* INJUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Heero: *pulls gun out of spandex space and shoots the kazoo player* Omeo o korosu!

Kazoo guy who just so happens to be named Bob: Urgh! *dies*

Duo: *stops singing and looks gratefully at Heero* Thanks pal.

Heero: Hn.

Cherry Blossom: Hey! Where'd you get that gun? I thought I took all the weapons away from you.

Heero: You missed one.

Cherry Blossom: Not now. *zaps gun away*

Heero: Smeg.

Quatre: Can we get back to Reviewer's Corner now?

Cherry Blossom: Sure. Matteo! Read.

Matteo: Treize and co. write,

(Treize): Again, quite entertaining, miss Cherry *smells rose, gives it to her*.

Cherry Blossom: *sniffs the rose, sighs, then pins it in her hair* How come y'all can't be romantic like Trieze here?

Duo: I can be romantic. I got you some flowers too. See? *hold out some raggy dandylions*

Cherry Blossom: Er….thanks Duo. That's so…..sweet of you. *takes weeds*

Duo: *beams* Cherry likes me best.

Wufei: *snorts*

Heero: Hn.

Quatre: *pouts* I'm the one rebuilding the theater for her.

Cherry Blossom: And I thank you so much Q-chan! *glomps him*

Quatre: Urgh….

Trowa: Cherry…the letter…

Cherry Blossom: Oh right. Sorry. *lets go of Quatre* Read on, Teo-chan!

Matteo:

I would enjoy greatly partaking in one of these events. Perhaps for this one, or the next one, myself, Zechs, Noin, and dear Lady Une could join the Gundam pilots--and Fei-sama--in mocking these heinous poems? (Lady Une, Zechs, Noin): O.o... However, this one was very good, a classic poem. It was a pleasant correlation to the holiday season, however. So, please consider my offer, and have a very happy holiday!

Cherry Blossom: You mean sexy Zechsy would come? Hmm….have to think about that. Of course you're all invited to the New Years party after the poems. Quatre brought the non-alcoholic champagne!

Duo: And I have some punch!

Everybody: *glares at Duo*

Duo: Uh….also non-alcoholic….*crosses fingers behind his back*

Cherry Blossom: Oh. Well that's okay then. Bring on the punch!

Matteo: Mistress of Death writes,

ROFTLMAO!!! I love this, especially the Christmas presents in the Reviewer's Corner. *glares at Cherry Blossom* You should have let Heero keep the beam cannon! ~__^ Now I must post this on my site. *happily scampers away*

Heero: Yeah. You should have let me keep the beam cannon.

Cherry Blossom: If I'd have left you the beam cannon you would've blown up my house. And I just got it decorated to my liking.

Quatre: Then what's with the ugly pink and blue chairs?

Cherry Blossom: That's my grandmother's stuff. She…doesn't keep up with the times. My room is much more tasteful.

Trowa: Suuuuuuure.

Cherry Blossom: Shut up, Clown-boy.

Duo: Whoa. That's gotta be a first. Someone just told Trowa to shut up!

Cherry Blossom: Anyway, Mistress, can you send me a link to your site? I can't seem to get there from the link in your bio. My computer's always screwed up.

Matteo: Quaxo The Dark writes,

I just read through all of your Crappy Poem Theatre's. You killed me. I litterally fell over and died laughing. *Points to a spot on the ground beside her* @_@ *Flops herself down on the spot just pointed to and twitches* I absolutely Love your sense of humour! :) I think I have some crappy poems somewhere around here, if I find 'em, I'll mail 'em to ya! *Wonders if I can do that since I died laughing* *Cackles madly* *Smiles, nods, backs away slowly* :) :)

G-Boyz: O.o

Heero: Oooookay….

Wufei: No…..more…..POEMS!!!

Matteo: Shinigami no Kamikaze writes,

Hwoarang:*whispering* Warning, SnK is tired, and has a bunch of e-mails, reviews, and fics to write. So she ain't gonna make that much sense.... Also, she's been getting into the habit of turning people to annoy her too much (which is easy, in this irritable mood of hers) into pink Zelda:LTP bunnies, because she's just that demented!

Cherry Blossom: Oooooooh bunnies! Can you make one for me, Kaze-chan? Out of…hmmm…..who's really annoying at the moment?

G-Boyz: *back away looking innocent*

Cherry Blossom: Oh I know! That salesman from Chaxie's Windows and Doors. He keeps bothering me when I'm trying to write. I mean, how many times to I have to tell him that I DON'T WANT NEW WINDOWS!!!!

Matteo:

SnK:*Is too busy laughing to get angry with Hwoarang* Hwoarang: Oro..?*looks confused* SnK:Heeheehee... That was great! It's past Christmas, but still good ^_^ Umm... yea.. I gotta go work on actually writing an interesting chapter for my fic... oh yea, before I forget! *glances over at her little minons, Kilik and Hwoarang, and gives a nod. Then they both come running at they G-boys, Cherry, and Matteo and using their magickal namco fighter speed, shove noise makers in their hands, kazoos in their mouths, and place ridiculous party hats on their heads (Wufei's is covered in sequins and says in big gold #'s "2001", and Heero gets a tiara) Then they lob confetti at the group, SnK snaps a picture , and they run away screaming "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" and Kilik then plays "Auld Lang Syne" on the kazoo, the trip only leaving 3 bottles of champagne in their wake, only one of which is full...*

G-Boyz: O.o

Duo: NOISE MAKER!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *runs amuck with the noisemaker*

Quatre: Y'know…I've always wanted a kazoo….

Heero: Someone get this off my head. NOW.

Cherry Blossom: *hiding snickers* Sorry Hee-chan. Looks like it's stuck on tight.

Trowa: *discreetly picks up full champagne bottle and hides it in his….uh…..turtleneck?*

Wufei: *spits confetti out of his mouth* I hate holidays.

Cherry Blossom: Oh no you don't.

Matteo: Caro-chan writes,

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Christmas! Great, as usual, Cherry-sama! Thanks for the plushie, it's so positively kawaii! (hugs her toy) Yes, I am from the Land of Cheese, and I'm PROUD of that! Yay for cheese!!!

Cherry Blossom: Yes! Cheese! I have a platter guys. *shows expensive looking cheese and cracker platter* Help yourselves.

G-Boyz: *fall on the platter and start stuffing their faces*

Matteo:

Also, I bet that Clement guy said "Happy Christmas" cuz saying "Merry Christmas" all the time gets really boring. (At least for me, anyway ^_^) Oh, here's a treat for you guys! (Thunks down a huge bowl of Puppy Chow) It's Crispix cereal coated in chocolate-peanut butter and powdered sugar! It's the best stuff in the world! (Crams half a pound into her mouth at once) Happy Christmas everyone, and keep on writing kick-@$$ fics, Cherry-sama! (Bows to Cherry, waves at Dilly, glomps Duo, and winks at Heero before disappearing in a poof of green smoke)

Duo: *takes the bowl of puppy chow and hides it*

Wufei: Hey, I saw that Maxwell! Share!

Duo: *looks innocent* Share what?

Matteo: Corra Mereel & Baka Girl writes,

BG: . . . Well that was ... interesting ... but hey guys I think you should just kill Cherry before she zaps your weapons away.

Cherry Blossom: Ha! I like to see them try. I'm the Eternal Goddess Cherry Blossom. I cannot be killed by mortal means. Besides, I have supreme authoress power. And a kick @ss big stick. See? *brandishes big stick*

Matteo:

Duo, you should quit blushing and strangle people when they make fun of you!!! And Quatre, don't feel bad, your eyes are the kawaiiest of all of 'em!! CM: I agree with that, everyone should love Quatre!! And Duo, can't forget Duo. Anyway, keep up the good work Cherry!!! P.S. (from Baka Girl) Die Wu-man, you sexist pig!

Wufei: Hhmph.

Duo: He's not sexist! He's just got a warped sense of justice.

Wufei: WARPED!?

Duo: Ahehehe…*runs away*

Matteo: TrowasGirl writes,

It was great being on the show Cherry! Although 'Twas the Night Before Christmas or Account of a Visit from St. Nicholas' wasn't that crappy, but it did have...how shall I put this...crappy moments. My friends and I made up a version 'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house all the pilots were snoring 'cause Heero killed the damn mouse.' See Heero is just so damn useful with a gun, but I have to agree with you, no weapons near any of the guys during the show or that's the end of CPT. *Walks over to Matteo* Aren't you happy I got Cherry to give you a break? And if you ever need another one just ask me! *Smiles sweetly and kisses Matteo on the nose*

(Matteo: *blushes*)

Kawaii! *Catches jealous looks from Trowa and walks over to him* Aww...Again you had to endure another crappy poem, my poor Tro-kun. *Leans down and whispers something in Trowa's ear that makes him turn crimson red, well he smiles wickedly* Trowa: 8 pm, right? *Nods* K I gotta go now! *Duo looks at Trowa Curiously, as do the rest of the pilots*

Duo: So….Tro-chan…..anything you wanna tell us?

Trowa: ……..

Matteo: Er…. Sage, Mistress of Magic writes,

Heh heh, that was funny. Hey Cherry, could I read the rest of the reviews for you? Please?????? To tell you the truth, I love Trowa's butt better than the others... :p Well, gotta go! *grabs Trowa and kisses him for a long period of time*

Heero: *looks at watch* How long is this gonna take?

Wufei: *snorts* Get a room, hentais.

Matteo:

I always wanted to do that! Oh yeah, here *hands everyone 10 boxes of Pocky*, hope you like it, let's just say that it's a late Christmas present! P.S. Cherry Blossom, you didn't take the gun I gave Heero away, so you might want to watch out for him... ^_~

Cherry Blossom: So that was your gun! Well you should have warned me before he shot the kazoo guy…although it wasn't really a loss. But now I have to hire someone else. Maybe an accordian player this time…….

G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Everybody Polkamon ^__^

Matteo: Trowas Girl writes,

Wufei: Hey wait! She reviewed already.

Heero: How can people keep doing that?

Trowa: Easy. You just don't sign in.

<crashing noises>

Quatre: What was that?

Cherry Blossom: Oh nothing. *sweeps up pieces of the fourth wall*

Matteo:

*Looks pissed off* Grrrr…*Zaps Sage, Mistress of Magic here* He's mine! Sage: Who?!?! *Looks really pissed off now* Trowa! You kissed him! He's mine! *Looks at Sage and growls*

Trowa: Uh….*tries to sink into the floor*

Duo: How'd you guys get in here?

Wufei: Cherry's fault. Her zappers on the fritz.

Cherry: It is not!

Wufei: Suuuuuuuuuure.

Trowa: *being pulled on both sides by Sage and TrowasGirl* Urg…..Cherry! Heeeeeeeeelp!

Cherry Blossom: Ok guys that's enough. No fighting. Do this after the show…or how 'bout you stop it all together!

TrowasGirl: *Calms down* Fine! But he is MINE! *Realizes Trowa didn't try to stop the kiss earlier* Oi! Trowa forget about the date later! *drops Trowa's arm* Yo Matteo doing anything at 8?

Trowa: *facevaults*

Matteo: *snickers* That's what ya get for playing the field, Tro-man.

Trowa: *glares at Matteo*

Matteo: Sooooo, what did you have in mind? We could go out or-

Cherry Blossom: Oh no you don't. You're supposed to be helping me with the next chapter of Someone Else's Star at eight. You're not going anywhere tonight!

Matteo: *pouts*

TrowasGirl: *pouts*

Cherry Blossom: *glares* The next letter, please.

Matteo: Sage, Mistress of Magic-

Wufei: What is this? A message board?

Duo: This whole numerous reviewing thing has got to stop.

Matteo: Writes,

Yep, I'm reviewing for the third time already... Gotta tell TrowasGirl something, and plus, it's fun torturing you guys. This first message is for TrowasGirl: Fine! If you want him that bad, then you can have him, but I still like him! But take care of him! I like Quatre too, his too cute for words. Hee hee! :p

Quatre: *blinks his big kawaii eyes* I am?

Millions of Fangirls who came outta nowhere: AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! *glomp Quatre*

Quatre: Ack! I'm being squished!

Duo: Where did they come from?

Wufei: Told you her zapper was broken.

Cherry Blossom: It is not! I…meant to do this.

Heero: Sure you did.

Quatre: Can't….breathe……..help…….

Trowa: Do something, Cherry!

Cherry Blossom: Uh…..*uses her zapping finger to change Heero's hair colour to a light blue, turn her mother's prize geranium into a camel, transport Dilly into the room, and finally, get rid of all the fangirls*

Quatre: *gasps for breath*

Heero: MY HAIR!!

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Camel: *chews on the end of Duo's braid*

Duo: Hey!

Cherry Blossom: Ahehe…..

Matteo: *ignoring all this beautifully*

Now, this one is for the guys and Cherry: Hi! You probably took Heero's gun away, so I'll give him a laptop computer and a gun. I'll make it a grenade launcher or somethin'.

Heero: *too distraught to pick up the gun* MY HAIR!!

Cherry Blossom: Oh don't be such a baby. I think it looks better that way.

Duo: Could you do something about the camel?

Wufei: This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Trowa: You're telling me.

Quatre: I like the camel. Can I keep him, Cherry?

Cherry Blossom: Huh? Oh, sure Q-chan.

Quatre: Alright! I'll name him Steve!

Matteo:

Plus, I got candy a cookies for all of you! *hands them all many boxes of candy and cookies, and also hands some to TrowasGirl for a sorry gift* And I also noticed I reviewed again about right under my other one, sorry 'bout that. Hey Cherry, Canada's the coolest!!!!! It's better than the USA, and mind you, I live in the USA. Gotta go and plan how to torture the guys! Sayonara! ^_~

Cherry Blossom: CANADA-

Duo: Not now. Heero's crying.

Cherry Blossom: *sigh* Heero…

Heero: *sniffle* M-my hair… *weep*

Cherry Blossom: Don't cry. I'll change it back. *after zapping up an elephant and then zapping it back, changing the ugly pink and blue couch into an ugly purple and orange couch and making it snow in Africa, Cherry zaps Heero's hair back to its normal colour*

Heero: *sniff* Thank you.

Matteo: *still ignoring everything* Trowas Girl writes,

Duo: Y'know…If this involves another zapping fiasco I'm gonna kill something.

Wufei: How? You're gonna talk them to death?

Duo: Keep pushin' Wu-man…..

Matteo:

Sage, I accept your apology, but I'm not really mad at you I'm mad at him! *Points at Trowa*

Trowa: *eeps and cowers behind the couch*

Matteo:

and your right Quatre is cute! *Hands Sage a few pocky* So Matteo wanna go see a movie?

Cherry Blossom: Call him when he's not working.

Matteo: But Cherry, I'm always working.

Cherry Blossom: Exactly.

Quatre: You're mean, Cherry.

Cherry Blossom: He's my muse. I can torture him however I want.

Matteo: *sighs* Kaori, Kizuchi,and Onna Deathsythe (cameo appearance by Kaori's dog Floyd) write,

Kaori: What WAS in that eggnog? Onna Deathsythe and Kizuchi: Jamaican Rum. Kaori: Figures. Anyway the other girls and I wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! Kizuchi: We brought pocky for everyone!! (Floyd enters wearing a custom made collar with all the Gundams stitched into it and pulling three wagons full of pocky.) Onna Deathsythe: Cherry Blossom-sama gets an international cheese basket! Kaori: And all the pilots get kisses from P-chan's gorgeous cousin Linda. Kizuchi, Kaori, and Onna Deathsythe: Heero, Duo, Matteo WE LOVE YOU!!! BTW: P-Chan was sent to the Happy Hentai Club (don't ask) by his brother so he couln't join us.

Cherry Blossom: Well tell him I said hello…and…..CHEESE!! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Duo: Linda….

Matteo: Uh…Silverfox writes,

Cool Cherry! But I want more Dilly-samma! ( Oh and Zech's butt is the cutest)

Cherry Blossom: Finally! Someone who agrees with me. Come over sometime Silverfox and I'll show you my collection of exclusive Zechy photos. Almost 50% of them are butt shots!!

Wufei: *pales* Too much information!!

Dilly: *looks confused* Burn?

Cherry Blossom: Not yet. Wait till my credit card bill comes. Then you can burn.

Dilly: ^__^

Matteo: Tsuki Yuuki writes,

Both: WE LOVE CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bara: we're Canadian, eh. Tsuki: no, no, no, thats the Newfies. Bara: I KNEW THAT!!!! Tsuki: su~ure ya did. NEways, another hilarious MST by Cherry-sama and the G-Boyz. I found the poems that i'm gonna send you. Bara: *playing with her Caddyshack Gopher* hee hee hee!!!!!!! swing those hips, Gopher!!!! Tsuki:*getting annoyed by dumb @$$ annoying music* turn that thing off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tries to take Gopher from Bara* Bara:*growls* grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...*continues growling while Tsuki reviews* Tsuki: well, i love these things, so keep up the good work!!!!!!!! Bara:*starts singing Caddyshack song* I'm alright! Tsuki:*hits Bara over the head with butt of flamethrower* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bara: X_X Tsuki: VICTORY!!!!!!!!!! *holds up fingers in "V" for Victory* eh heh, heh, heh... bye now!!!!!!!!!! ///^_\\Bara: X_X

G-Boyz: O.o

Cherry Blossom: CANADA! CADDYSHACK!! GOPHERS!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Matteo: I'm gonna just move on now…Sage, Mistress of Magic writes,

Heero: Ah smeg, not AGAIN.

Quatre: Absolute madness.

Matteo:

Ha! I'm reviewing again just to torture you guys! That's what you get for calling me a weak onna Wufei!:p And plus, if it wasn't for us onnas, you wouldn't get compliments on how cute your butt is! Cuz I know that no guy would say that you have a cute butt.:p

Duo: Oh I dunno about that……have you seen Trieze-not-the-hamster's reviews yet?

Wufei: *mumbles something unintelligible*

Duo: What was that, Wu-man.

Wufei: Kisama!

Matteo:

Please continue the series Cherry, cuz it's the best!

Cherry Blossom: Yes! We're the best! We should get an award or something….or at least more funding. Send us money guys!! I need a new kazoo player!

Matteo: ShiniMegami Aka Heero`s Sister The Goddess Of Death! writes,

Duo: Hey Heero, I didn't know you had a sister.

Heero: I don't.

Duo: Then why-

Heero: I DON'T.

Duo: Sheesh, don't get your spandex in a twist, I was only askin'.

Matteo:

FEAR ME !!!!!!! I went to Canada ONCE its not fair!!!!!!!!!! *sings her Eiffle 65 song "Blue"* oh um sorry CANUCKS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: CANA-*is pounced on by the pilots before she can start her rant*

Trowa: No more Canada stuff.

Matteo:

*eyes glisten with tears as she thinks of Canada then gets an evil hentai look* heeeey Cherry-Pop guess what im thinking right now ehehehe Im thinking of Wufei me and a big vat of whipped cream

G-Boyz: O.o

Wufei: Erm…

Quatre: Too much information!!

Matteo:

GUESS WHAT I HAVE AN ONLINE BOYFRIEND NAMED TROWA_BARTON1 COWINKYDINK EHH??????

G-Boyz: *turn to look at Trowa*

Trowa: It's not me. I swear.

Matteo:

love you Heero, Duo-kun *thinks of all the stuff she could do to him too*

Heero and Duo: *swallow hard and look at eachother*

Matteo:

Tro-kun *sighs dreamily* i love you too. Quatre don't feel left out my little lost angel in a world of death. And my sweet faced little Chinese Avatar of Justice *pity me I'm obsessed 'sigh'* I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU PLLLLLEEEEEASE DONT CALL ME ONNA just call me Reiko Jasmiin Jermaine Yuy

Wufei: Uh….

Matteo:

*surprised hehe huggles her older bro Heero* i wuv you *gives him a look of pure innocence better than Q-kuns puppy dog eyes and makes Heero melt like putty*

Heero: Aw. You stay away from my sister Chang.

Wufei: I thought you said that she wasn't your sis…..*voice fades away as Heero give him a deathglare*

Matteo:

*smirks* BYE BYE CHERRY-SAMA did you get my last email???? please email soon! Love Reiko aka Ashley*my real real name* aka AmyyFlameDragon aka Sad--AlmostDead*recent name*

Cherry Blossom: Don't worry, I got your e-mail.

Matteo: Desperate Angel writes,

*collapses on the floor* Never, ever tell your mother that you'll get the Christmas dinner this year..or, if you do, make it pizza from the carton and beer from the can. Really. It'll save a thousand headaches.

Cherry Blossom: My grandma cooked our dinner. She got up at 3 in the morning to put in the turkey.

G-Boyz: O.o

Cherry Blossom: She takes Christmas diner reeeeaaaaaaly seriously.

Heero: No kidding.

Matteo:

*Sei-chan poofs in, offers Nilla to the collapsed Des who then munches a bit of Nilla* Anyway, it's about time someone misted that classic Christmas poem. Maybe 12 Days next time, ne? I mean, that has to be the most annoying carol ever written. Well, next to "Go Tell it on the Mountain" Anyway, I still don't know why everyone's going on about best posterior. I mean, the eyes are always the best. (Though, just for the record, Quatre has the best ass of the group...though he'd never show it. Unless you buy the 2001 Chip'n'Dales Beefcake calander. Check under Septmeber! *Winks*)

Everyone: *turns to stare at Quatre who goes beat red*

Quatre: ahehe…….*runs and hides under the bed*

Cherry Blossom: That's it. *calls up e-bay to buy the calender*

Matteo:

I'm not sure if Nilla's available in Canada (Unfortunately, I've never asked my Canuk friend about it. Maybe cos he's always calling me a beaver *sigh*) but I do know that we have Nutter Butters here *grins and 'magically' produces a box. Hands out to everyone*

Duo: NUTTER BUTTER!!!!!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: *munches on nutter butters while flipping through the calendar pages* Wow….

Matteo:

Well, s'about it. I must go kill that small fuzzy thing living in my closet. Bye everyone! *hugs Heero and, in doing, slips him a Multi-Dimensional Hammer. Grins at Cherry* It's just so that he can hammer a nail, really. So you can let him have it. It's not like he could use it to knock you out cold and escape or anything. No way.

Cherry Blossom: *eyes glued to the calendar* Eh, keep it. I don't care.

Heero: *maniacal grin* Hehehe…

Matteo: Sebien writes,

First of all I would like to say that Cherry, YOU ROCK!!! And that yes dougnuts are a potential weapon. Anyway here's some cheese for you Merry Christmas!!(Reaches into her bag agin)For Matteo a ticket to the bahamas, you deserve it!

Matteo: Alright! I'm going to the beach!! Whoo hoo!

Cherry Blossom: Not without me you aren't.

Matteo:

For Quatre: a violin to ease the pain

Quatre: *comes out from under the bed to see*

Matteo:

(Gives Quatre-chan a kiss on the cheek and a hug) you don't need a cute butt when you're such a sweetie! For the other G-pilots:MANGA!(the perfect christmas present!). Take you pick boys,any one you want! Feliz Navidad!! (starts siging the song in spanish on her way out)

Cherry Blossom: *sings* Feliz navidad y prospero ano. Felicidad!

Duo: *sings* I wanna weeeeeesh you a merry Christmas! I wanna weeeeeesh you a merry Christmas!

Wufei: Shoot me….

Heero: *whaps Duo with hammer*

Duo: Itai!

Matteo:

Oh and gomen for not reviewing last time EVIL REASECH PAPERS got in my way (I swear they are just as evil as the color pink!), BYE!!

Cherry Blossom: Byeeee!

Matteo: Sailor Ariel writes,

Cherry Blossom: Ariel-chan!

Matteo:

Very good...Hey,wait a minute!Duo singing the almond joy song is mine!*thwaps Cherry*Bad girl!

Cherry Blossom: *cringes* Sorry.

Matteo:

Anyway, it was hilarious as usual. Personally, I've always been curious as to which finger Santa puts beside his nose...

Duo: Yeah! I-

Heero: *threatens with hammer*

Duo: I'm gonna shut up now.

Heero: *grins*

Matteo: Cleckmoon writes,

Sigh.... If I sew my flag on my backpack, I get lasers pointed at me... And i'm from new York, so I KNOW i'm gonna get shot at. Smeg. Hey, if you need anyone to help the GW boys with MSTing, Just pop me in with the Trans-dimentional-international transport. I'm not claiming ANYTHING at your stupid border. Damnit, you fools took away my BEANIE BABIES a few years ago! I will NEVER forgive you for seizing my Spottie! WHAAA!!! ::cries:: WHAAA! SPOTTIE'S GOOOONNEEE!!! So's Foxy, Doxy, and Shep! And about six others! DARN YOU, BEANIE BABY EMBARGO! ((Now you know why I dont totaly respect Canadia very much...))

Cherry Blossom: Aw. Poor Clecky. Must have been some time after that guy smuggled all that cocaine across the border in beany babies.

Matteo:

Uh... anyway... Where was I? Oh yeah. I am availible to come in at any time to poke fun at all things poetic, and anoy the doit out of the Boys. Wont ya'll like that? ::snuggles a plushie Zechs 'n Noin:: I love Zechs! And Noin! They can ride in my (.guitar.strumming.) WINNABAGO!! -Cleckmoon! Lordess of the Jackalopes, anoyer of many people, buyer of GW stuff, singer of songs, writers of stories, cause of insanity, and the holy sayer of Doit, Smeg, EYAHGHHHH!!, and Oooogh.

Wufei: Doit?

Heero: Smeg.

Duo: EYAHGHHHH!!

Quatre: Ooooogh?

Trowa: Ni.

Everyone else: O.o

Trowa: What?

Matteo: Dark Heart writes,

*blinks* I don't think I'll ever look at that poem the same again... You know, my seat-partner in art counted how many licks it took to get to the middle of a Blow-pop. It took him 375. Just as funny as always, and on the topic of asses again HEERO HAS THE HOTTEST ASS!

Heero: *smirks*

Trowa: Are we back to the cutest @ss squabble?

Cherry Blossom: SEXY ZECHY HAS THE HOTTEST ASS!! I HAVE PROOF!!

Matteo:

I'm starting to feel sorry for Matteo... *offers Matteo a Cherry Coke* Does that help?

(Matteo: *drinks down whole bottle in one gulp*)

Cherry Blossom: O.o;;;

Matteo:

Now get the other part out soon!

Wufei: This is soon enough. I have a life you know.

Duo: Really?

Wufei: *glare*

Matteo: Toucan writes,

OH NO!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THE NEXT EPISODE WOULD BE THE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!!! ::cries:: Oh, well. Just take the damn books. ::gives each one a book entitled: 101 Ways to Annoy Cherry Blossom:: Merry Chri-uh, Happy Holidays. Jaa!

Duo: *reading book* Hehehe….

Cherry Blossom: I have a feeling that I'm gonna end up cursing your name, Toucan.

Matteo: Little green writes,

Marijuana and gin tonic... For Hanukkah?? OMG!!! Wheeehh!! Treize sez it's a big shame! Anyway... Sorry to alway review late but, well, I wish I could be more online and less at school! ^_^; Sooo... here again, that theatre was cruel, the pocky were there, and the Gboyz suffered a lot. THAT'S PERFECT!! Also, we all appreciated Heero's ability to spot a Santa who is high on drugs immediatly... Hehehee!!

Heero: Jolly Old Saint Nick was a little too jolly if you ask me.

Trowa: We didn't.

Heero: *deathglare*

Matteo:

For the presents, I DO not agree... You shouldn't even have given Heero any present becuz' he's a mean guy and... Moleman : Shut up! I like him! He's violent! LG :op You're fired!! Mlmn : You can't!! Lg: Treeeeiiiiize daaaarllling!!!! Mlmn: Okay... I suppose I don't ask for my wages LG : No. Sooo... More Crapppy!!! Wuv' ya CherryB, Wuv' ya Matteo!!

Cherry Blossom: Hope you're coming to the party green-chan! You too Trieze and Moleman! I have party hats for everyone.

Matteo: White Blaze Wannabe writes,

blah...forgot to sign in...Anyway, another great job. Keep it up! And Heero...maybe those drugs Santa was on are in the eggnog. That may explain a few things. Go Anit-Relena peeps!

Duo: What's an Anit-Relena?

Cherry Blossom: It's anti-relena. So I made a typo. Sue me.

Matteo:

She and Dorothy must die for the sake of sanity on earth! Can't wait for another episode in the New Year!

Trowa: Yeah. Can't wait.

Cherry Blossom: ENTHUSIASM!

Matteo: Silva Noir writes,

poor innocent Quatre! You've twisted his mind. ::comforts poor blond boy::: luv you quatre :::hugz and hugz::: ill protect you :::bat winged coyote that is Silva Noir snarls to show her sharp teeth::: oh and i brought something for everyone. no fair you should be in a theater without buttered popcorn :::hands out little bags full to each guy::: and dont worry heero, i like you :::hugs him too::: and theres something ive always wanted to do :::runs over to Duo, unbraids his hair, brushes it out and redoes it all nice and neat putting a little black bow in the end::: gotta go now. ::waves paw bye-bye:::

Wufei: O.o;;; That was weird.

Heero: *munches popcorn* Hn.

Duo: My own personal hair stylist. I like it!

Matteo: Ginga writes,

BWAHAHAHA!!! Die Relena DIE!!!!!!!!! You should really make her listen to these poems instead of the poor widdle G-boys. Then maybe she'd die of horror. ::evil laughter:: And yes Wufei, I am an onna. ^_~

Wufei: *smug smile* I knew it.

Cherry Blossom: Hmm…I take it she's not a fan of Relena.

Trowa: What makes you say that?

Matteo: Tyleet writes,

Tehehehehehe.... I loved it!!! Sorry that cherry took away the gun Heero :: glares at cherry:: Do you know how long it takes to get a gun in the USA? With all these baka school shootings like Columbine, gun control is just getting ridiculus!! It took me forever to find that!!! Anyway, I forgive you and I loved it!! To the Gboys, ok, this will end your who-has-the-cutest-what quarrel. Heero is the best of all of you in the butt category aaand he's the best charactor in the show *gives him a BIIIIG smile* Quatre is the cutest,(You are soooooo sweet Quatre!! Tea forever!!*gives him some tea*) Trowa has the coolest hair (what kind of gel do you use, man?) Duo.... Um..... he has a cool braid *jealous glare in Duo's direction* Zechs.... his hair is neat too! it reminds me of Sephiroth's... And Wufei.... um.... could I get back to you on that one?

Wufei: *pouts* No you can NOT.

Cherry Blossom: Aw don't be like that Wu-man. You've got the best….er…..well I like you.Wufei: *blushes*

Matteo:

There. All solved. ^_^ Everything is peaceful, everyone is happy, everyone join hands and sing. *sings WAAAAY out of tune* All we are saying, is give peace a chance!!! *realizes she sounds like Relena* Ah!!! NOO!! SHOOT ME NOW!!! *Sees heero pointing a gun at her* KIDDING!! I will say just one more thing before I leave. Cherry, did you get the poem I sent? The Jabberwocky? That is just scary. Anyways, I love ya!!! Bye!!! till next week!!!

Cherry Blossom: Yes, yes I did. That whole book is scary. Lewis Carol is scary. And don't you forget it.

Duo: Who is she talking to?

Heero: No one knows.

Matteo: Elentari writes,

Heero's a hentai?! Who would've guessed?

Duo: I did.

Heero: *deathglareX200*

Duo: Eep. *hides behind Cherry*

Matteo:

Oh, and Quatre, take some of these. *hands him a bottle of prozac* You're being depressing...Santa's HIGH! What a wonderful role model for the children of today. 'But Mommy, Santa does drugs, why can't I?' Hehe. More CPT!!! 79 pages of reviews? Yikes.

Quatre: How many pages are we up to now, Cherry?

Cherry Blossom: *checks* 57.

Trowa: Yippe.

Wufei: Big whoop.

Heero: That's "whoop". As in "whoopie".

Duo: You guys are no fun.

Heero, Trowa, and Wufei: : P

Duo: : P : P

Heero, Trowa, and Wufei: : P : P : P : P

<violent : P war ensues>

Matteo:

But that just shows how much we all love this, right? All my relatives think I'm insane, because I was laughing so hard..I CAN'T HELP IT! Aaaah! *Jumps into the fic to get away from her many whiny cousins* Can I stay here until they go away? Please! I won't be any bother, I promise, see? *sits down next to Quatre and gives everybody an innocent look* On with the show!

Cherry Blossom: Er….yeah. Help yourself to some cheese and nutter butters.

Elentari: Don't mind if I do.

Heero, Trowa, Wufei: : P : P : P : P : P : P

Duo: : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P : P

Quatre: Can't we all just get along?

Elentari: That looks like fun. Can I try? : P

Cherry Blossom: O.o;;;

Matteo: Valwen Isilme writes,

You know, I used to like that poem, but you haven't seen my neightbors yard, have to put on sunglasses at night now *shakes head sadly to what they did* Oh well, Good good everyone and huggles to Kawaii Duo, and now, to work! *whimpers as she knows she'll be surrounded by tons of kids who throw fits* At least its an Anime store. Keep them coming Cherry, really good stuff! *hopes she'll be around to see the next part* Happy holidays and New Years!

Cherry Blossom: We hope you're around too. I want everyone to come to the New Years bash!!

Duo: : P

Cherry Blossom: Guys, cut it out.

Duo: Sorry.

Matteo: Evil Anime Chick writes,

::eyes widen:: I DIDN'T GIVE THE GIFTS OUT YET AND THE CHIRSTMAS SPECIAL PASSED!?!?!?! I'M SOOOOO SORRY!!!::run around saying that's she sorry:: ::stops:: I should give it out now, huh? *ahem* First, ::takes out a plastic gun with a sticky dart:: Heero ::gives it to him and more extra ammo:: ::takes out a bottle of sleeping pills:: For Trowa (and Trowa's thin! He needs the pocky!! No offence, Trowa-kun) ::gives it to him:: I hope you wake up when the poem ends...::takes out two tickets to Hawaii:: For the disclaimer person, you can sell the other one if you want ::takes out a ginger bread and nutter butter made mini-house:: For Cherry, if ya don't like it then um...let Dilly burn it or something...

Dilly: *perks up* Burn? *takes out flamethrower*

Cherry Blossom: Nonononononononono!!! I like it! Don't burn it! Uh….*searches for something for Dilly to burn* here! Burn my physics homework!

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

<The physics homework fries>

Matteo:

::takes out a small remote controlled Sandrock custom toy:: For Quatre ::hands him his gift:: ::takes out some meditation candles:: This is for Wufei.::gives him his stuff:: ::takes out mini virtual reality game counsel:: For Duo. Try to not to knock down anything, k?::gives it to him:: ::takes out a fire extinguisher:: For Dilly, since you burnt down the theater. I don't want that happening again, or no more CPT. (Make more episodes,please!!!) And for Matteo...::gives him a mini-bar::(No, not because he wore those tights!!) Er...non-alcoholic stuff. Oh and when's your birthday Cherry? ::grins::

Cherry Blossom: My birthday is in September.

Heero: She's a virgo.

Duo: *opens mouth*

Cherry Blossom: NO BAKA HENTAI!!

Duo: *closes mouth*

Matteo: Nin writes,

I finally gathered the courage to review, so don't embarrass me *too* much, 'kay?

Duo: Oh no not too much…

Quatre: Be nice.

Matteo:

n_n I'm looking over "The Night Before Christmas" and thinking 'Maybe you should have someone say "And laying his finger *inside* of his nose"'. Bwahahaha!!!

Duo: Buahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Heero: Hn.

Wufei: O.o;;;

Trowa: …….

Quatre: O.o;;;

Cherry Blossom: O.o;;;

Matteo:

n_n I have the mind set of an elementry student. Anyway, I got some presents for everyone!!! A state-of-the-art laptop for Heero, a bigass Christmasy cake for Duo, A lion for Trowa, a reindeer for Quatre, a car (that looks surprisingly like 'Nataku') for Wufei, a lighter for Dilly (don't burn the place down agian, Dilly!! n_n)

Dilly: BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matteo:

a lifetime supply of Halls and asprin for Matteo (you have to read all the reviews and poems!! You're throat must get sore!!),

(Matteo: No kidding.)

Cherry Blossom: We'll get you some fisherman's friends.

(Mateo: No way. Have you ever tried those? Those guys are NOBODY'S friends.)

Cherry Blossom: Baby.

Matteo:

and a cheese factory for Cherry! Oh, and here's a bunch of Canadian stuff (posters, pins, ect) to decorate the theather (and G-boyz n_n). I AM CANADIAN!!!!

Cherry Blossom: CANADA!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Heero: Aw smeg.

Trowa: You had to say it, didn't you.

Duo: *sigh*

Cherry Blossom: *sings* From the grand banks of Alberta, where the whalefishes blow! To the wheat fields of Cape Breton in the North Ontario.

Wufei: *groan* KISAMA! Don't get her STARTED.

Matteo:

Hey, G-boyz? Weren't you all trained in combat? Do you *really* need guns??? n_n Geez, I wonder how much damage I'm resonsible for, by saying that...? I, too, know the secret of reviewing multiple times....but I am too lazy to do it right now. n_n Geez, what a long review...

Cherry Blossom: *sings* Cross the tundra of Toronto we will raise our voices high. The Rockies of Saskatchewan, the Great Lakes of P.E.I.

Duo: Y'know, Nin is right. We don't need weapons…

G-Boyz: *creep up behind Cherry Blossom*

Cherry Blossom: Ahh the Great Lakes! Superior……Inferior…….Mediocre…….a nd Lake Titicaca-Oof!

G-Boyz: *tackle Cherry Blossom and gag her*

Cherry Blossom: Mmmph!

Matteo: Gundamaniac writes,

How could you NOT like my eggnog? I swear, I didn't do a THING to it!! Anyway, great episode, Cherry Blossom!! Probably my favorite episode EVER!! Thankyou thank you VERY much for the Christmas Pocky, Duo!! You're the greatest!!! Speaking of pocky, how dare you call Wufei fat!! *Eyes glow red* If he was fat, then he wouldn't look HOT in those pants!! None of the guys are fat!! Oh, and Cheery Blossom, if you love cheese, I live in California and we also have lots of cheese. Motserella, Monterey Jack, Pepperjack, Cheddar cheese....We have it all!!! Well, I'd better be going. Bye!!! P.S.:I'd like to congratulate the cool pilots of the coolest Gundams ever *coughSandrockcough* for sticking through this these crappy poems, even if you didn't have a choice. Here, have some more nonspiked eggnog. Bye!!

Quatre: Yeah. Sandrock's the coolest.

Duo: What are you talkin' about? Deathscythe is the coolest gundam ever.

Heero: You're both wrong. Wing Zero is the best gundam.

Wufei: *snorts* My Nataku could beat all your gundams into the ground, no problem.

Trowa: Oh yeah?

<violent fistfight ensues>

Cherry Blossom: Mmph! Mmmph mmmph!

Matteo: Hinode writes,

You do realize that you spend more time on Reviewer's Corner than you do on actual crappy poems, don't you? It's really not fair, because by doing that, you make the G-boys suffer less *evil grin*. I was just thinking as a sat stuck in AP Lit, they wouldn't last ten seconds in a high school English class. Oh, uh, maybe you should let Quatre out of here. He's the creepiest when he gets mean and upset. Nonetheless, fix your computer so you can torture--uh, I mean EDUCATE--the G_boys again.

Cherry Blossom: Mmmph mmmph. *big chibi eyes that just SCREAM release me*

Matteo: I'm gonna regret this….*un-gags Cherry*

Cherry Blossom: EPYON IS THE BEST GUNDAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-Boyz: O.o

Cherry Blossom: Just had to get that out.

Matteo: Juliana Kintobor writes,

[pouts] THERE MUST BE HANNUKAH POEM OUT THERE SOMEWHERES! [looks at all the christian peeps] Have a crappy christmas. :p

Christian people: We forgive you. : P

Duo: Aren't you Christian, Cherry?

Cherry Blossom: I thought I told you this before. I'm ancient druid. Don't make me sacrifice a goat on y'all.

Matteo:

At least I got my song. "Put on your yalmulka, it's time for Hannukah!" Oh well, I'm going to a big hannukah party on the twenty-third anyway, I'll get my fill of Hewbrew junk 'n' stuff there. ^_^ You've outdone yourself again, Cherry. Oh yeah, and I have forgot to give you all ... [pulls out a REALLY bigass candy cane] THIS! [hands it to Cherry]

Cherry Blossom: CANDY CANE!!! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Matteo:

Don't worry G-boyz, I got sumthin' for you too. [gives them all latkes] What's the matter Duo, you never had a latke? There AWESOME, dude! And watch out for the eggnog ... o.O

Cherry Blossom: No more eggnog. Now we have PUNCH! *takes a huge drink of punch*

Duo: Hehehe….

Matteo: Rebecca the Great (can't sign in because freakin' stupid ff.net is being freakin' stupid), writes,

Hello Cherry-san! Happy Holidays G-boys! ^_^ I'd give you presents but everything you REALLY want would probably be confiscated. (So no guns, C-4, or beam cannons! Sorry!) I can't believe I missed the last episode! I'll read it as soon as I'm done with this review, though, so no worries! Anywho, the MSTing was pretty good considering the material you had to work with. And - hey look! Isn't that Zechs over there behind you, Cherry?

Cherry Blossom: Zechys?! Where? *looks behind her*

Matteo:

::while Cherry's back is turned gives each G-boy pocky and li'l chocolate-covered espresso beans (trust me, they're good!)::

Cherry Blossom: *turns back* I don't see anybody.

Matteo:

::looks innocent:: Well, er - maybe it wasn't Zechs after all... Be super nice to Fei-babe (luv ya, 'Fei ^_~ )and Duo-chan for me! (agrees with Treize-not-the-hampster...2x5 forever! ^_^

G-Boyz: O.o

Matteo:

What? Don't look at me like that! It's better than 13x5...)

G-Boyz: O.o

Matteo:

Stay groovy Quatre! Give Trowa a big ol' glomp for me! ^_^ And Heero, look on the bright side. As long as you're with Cherry-san, Relena can't get you! ^_^

Heero: *shudders* Don't mention her. Please…

Duo: What's the matter Hee-chan? I thought she was your girlfriend.

Heero: Omeo o korosu!!

Matteo: mandy writes,

that was great puts a new twist on the season. but that relena club sing off was just too weird.

Cherry Blossom: Yeah. They wrecked my lawn while they were brawling.

Matteo:

oh yeah cherry i have a few poems that you might want "the politically correct version of the three blind mice"

G-Boyz: O.o

Matteo:

and one other don't remember the title but you might like it send them to you later. I just have to find my sisters lit. book. and Wufei if you make one more ugly remark about women i will make quatre's zero system disaster look like child's play GOT IT. no offense Quatra. (sorry cherry norwegin in me came out). you know i will be going to canada in a few months for a week.(from maryland usa -_-;;) GO CANADA!!!!!!!!

Cherry Blossom: *opens her mouth*

G-Boyz: *glare*

Cherry Blossom: *closes her mouth*

Matteo: Kachikara writes,

GO GROUP ONE! KILL THE RELENA LOVERS! ::sees G-Boys:: Oh yeah, merry Christmas! ::pulls ten million boxes of pocky from behind back:: For everybody on the cast and crew, including Dilly, but especially for Wufei (he's got the cutest ass! What yo' foo's talkin' 'bout?) ::hides Wufei from other Wufei worshippers:: Mine! Um, anyway...what do they have in the eggnog up their in Canadia? Canada, Canadia, they're the same thing, right?

Cherry Blossom: *sings* 'Cause if you're Canadian, you're from…..Canadia. Our future behind us make way for our past, sing out strong and loud!

G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Matteo:

Well, good job, keep up the good work, and I think I can find some good...er, bad, poems for you to use. Better than crappy, a mix of Crap and Sh*t, crit or shap! Well, ja ne! Merry Christmas, Happy Endless Waltz, Kill Relena!

Cherry Blossom: *sing* If you're Canadian, you're from Canadia! We may not know much but by Christ, we're proud.

Wufei: We have GOT to get out of here.

Matteo: Dariana Night writes,

I have presents for everyone!!!!!!!!!! look what I sto-er borrowed from Washuu for you guys (pulls out a star shaped device) A Demensional transporter so you can escape and the other end is at my house ^_^ and I have another present for Wu-koi a platinum Katana engraved with your name and (pulls out a set of keys) a condo in Hong Kong with me ^_^ oh and pocky. ENJOY!

Cherry Blossom: *zaps transporter away* No escaping!

Wufei: Smeg. *hides katana before Cherry can take it*

Matteo: gothic angel writes,

*joins in with the Anti-Relena club* Kill Relena, kill Relena!!! uh....anyway i just wanted to say u do great humor fics cherry-sama! and those poems...kami are they scary. um..so have a good x-mas and please have a part 8 soon! ja ne!

Cherry Blossom: Is this soon enough?

G-Boyz: YES!

Cherry Blossom: I wasn't asking you.

Matteo: Kiyone writes,

HAHAHA! Jello-belly!! LOL this one was sooo funny! ewww...eggnog....lol hey, Ms.Cherry....can i have some turkey and christmas pocky too??? *pouts in an irresistable puppy-dog face* pwetty pwetty pwease??

Cherry Blossom: *shrugs* Sure. Knock yourself out.

Matteo:

well, keep on writing! i love these fics! ja ne! love ya Duo! ^_^

Duo: Love you too!

Fangirls reappear out of nowhere: *glare at Duo*

Duo: Uh….

Cherry Blossom: Now how did that happen? *zaps Fangirls away*

Duo: Phew…

Matteo: baylisswoman writes,

Merry Christmas!!!! I enjoyed that immensely. I will never look at the Night before christmas the same way again. Thank you, Cherry-sama. Oh, I know what smeg means, too. All I Have to say about that is this was smeggin' wonderful. I have some crappy Irish poetry if you would like to MST it. Canada rules, all canadians are my hero's and Quatre's butt is the best but Trowa has the nicest abs.

Cherry Blossom: Yeah. Did you see the part where he had no shirt in Endless Waltz?

Trowa: *bulshes*

Matteo:

I hope you have a merry x-mas and a happy new year. Don't forget, Canada is the best. after this Presidental debacal,I am seriously thinking of moving there...If only I had money to move there with...*Baylisswoman eyes Quatre* how 'bout a loan... I'll give you back your camel plushie and put you with Trowa in my next fiction...please... *Looks at Cherry* Well until he gives me an answer I'll just freeze here. Bye, Bye! Canadians are the coolest!

Quatre: Uh….

Cherry Blossom: Never mind him. I'll give you the money! EVERYONE needs to move to Canada! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!! Come to the dark side Luke!!

Duo: This random Star Wars moment was brought to you by the makers of CPT.

Matteo: Lucky Yuy and Miaka Maxwell write,

Cherry Blossom: Miaka? What happened to Chetiche?

Matteo:

Lucky:~sniffy~Chet...chet...CHET DECIDED NOT TO WATCH ANIME ANYMORE!WAHHHH!!!~cries~The only thing worse is~sniff~SHE'S ON CHRISTMAS BREAK IN HAWAII!WAHH!!!! Miaka:(my new BFF)It's okay...uh...keep up the great work Cherry and Merry christmas/happy holidays/HAPPY NEW YEARS!And umm....Duo,love ya babe! Lucky:~sniff~Yeah...keep up the good work...~tears run down face~Chetiche's an IDIOT!And umm...~gets lil' happier~I wuv u Heero!Both:Ja!

Cherry Blossom: That's so sad….we've lost Chet.

<moment of silence>

Quatre: *hopefully* Maybe she'll convert back?

Heero: One can only pray.

Matteo: Caliko writes,

staring....can't stop staring......:) (Btw...as for hockey.....NJ DEVILS RULE) can you tell i'm a transplant from Jersey>??????? Mars

Cherry Blossom: I like Old timers hockey games. They're funny.

Duo: What's she talking about?

Trowa: Who knows?

Duo: The Shadow kno-

Heero: Don't start that again.

Matteo: Starblade (The **Original** Goddess of Death) writes,

Great fic! I think the Anti-Relena person will win. DIE Relena! You should give Heero back his gun, just to kill Relena though. Do the whole world a favor. Total peace is a bad thing. Cuz then we wouldn't have any fun. Oh, before I forget. The line "As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly, When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky" means that the reindeer are flying as fast as leaves in the wind and if something is in their way, they'll fly over it easily. At least that's what I get out of it. *shrugs* And another thing...*glomps Duo* can't you leave this poor, kawaii, lil' bishy out of this insane torture. Poor, poor Duo-chan... *kisses him on the cheek and thinks about taking him home, and saving him from this torture of crappy poems* hmmmm...*decides not to cuz Cherry will probably be mad at her if she did, and this is too funny, watching all the torture* Sorry Duo-chan... but I promise you a life-time supply of sugar and candies if you be a good lil' Shinigami and listen to the crappy poems without being TOO annoying. *kisses him again and lets go of him*

Duo: I'm not annoying EVER.

Wufei and Heero: *choke*

Matteo:

Keep up the good work, Cherry! These fics are great! ^-^ Can't wait for the next one! *throws a small stone (that coincedently looks like a piece of coal), with the word "Injustice", at Wufei and whistles innocently*

Wufei: Why you……KISAMA!!

Matteo:

heheh...sorry, I just HAD to pick on him. He's just TOO easy to get upset, and he looks so funny when mad. And yep, I am a Baka Onna, so neer! Don't ask me why I say neer...it's for the same reason that no one asks Heero where he puts his gun...YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW! *had one too many pixie stix*

Cherry Blossom: PIXIE STIX ^__^

Matteo:

heheh...ok....this is getting really long now...so I think I'll go...Keep up the good writing, Cherry! Ja Ne! *disappears in a flash of black light*

Quatre: Why can't I disappear in a flash of black light?

Cherry Blossom: You have no authoress powers.

Quatre: Neer.

Matteo: Meg Uchuno writes,

Holy Kami-sama! This episode had everything! Anti-Relena's and Relena lovers beatin' the crap out of each other, Matteo getting his break, Duo singing ^.^, ::shudders:: Dorthiy singing, everything! Plus, you people saved me from my sister, I'm grateful. If ya want, I'll take over Matteo's job. It'll be my way to say " Doomo!". I also found out what smeg means! SMEG! Thats my new favorite word! SMEG! ::singing, quite well I may add:: Smeg, is a cool word! It has my name in it! I use it when my bakana computer goes on the blink! Ore ai smeg!::finishes:: How was that Blossom-san?

Cherry Blossom: Interesting. And catchy. Maybe it'll become a theme song.

Wufei: Is there no justice?

Duo: No.

Matteo:

So, how goes it? I hope it goes well. What was with that "Matteo's koi" girl?! She is more insane then I am, and I'm pretty insane! No worries Matteo, the faithful readers of the CPT will protect you. My x-mas is really sucking. ~.~ My sister and I just fought tooth and nail over control of our TV. I missed "Endless Waltz" 'cause she won! I've never seen "Endless Waltz."! Is it good?

Cherry Blossom: Ohhh yes! Endless Waltz is the BEST!

Matteo:

grrrrrrrrrrr. When I figure out how to stop my glaives from disappering on me when I fight my sis, I'll kill 'er. ::girl walks up behind reviewer:: Carrie- what are you doing? Meg- reading CPT. Now go away. Carrie- Another dumb anime thing?! Your in High School! Your too old to watch baby cartoons! I'm telling mom! Meg- smeg. Carrie-what? Meg- smeg. Its Blossom-san's word. Carrie- another person who has nothing better to do then watch catroons meant for 5yr olds and write stories no one reads? Get a life, whoever you are. Meg::pushes sister out of room and locks door:: Don't worry. ::evil deathglare x a million:: she's not going to be in the Land of the Living for long... Gomen about her insulting you like that, honorable Blossom-san. She doesn't understand otaku's, as you probably saw. Well, guess I should go and try to fix my glaive so it doesn't disappear anymore. Any idea's guys? I could use it.

Cherry Blossom: Try a big stick. It always works for me ^__^

Little-green: Or you could use a lethal hamster.

Trieze: *grins and bites all the pilots and Matteo in the butt*

Heero: OMEO O KOROSUUUUUUUUUU!

Matteo: Boooooooooooooooooooooh ;_;

Wufei: INJUSTICE!!

Quatre: Why me?

Duo: ITAAAAAAAAAAI!!

Trowa: %&$#*#(%@(#@%(!*($*%)$*(#$*%(#!*^($#)%!#$%#$%!#^$#^$@%^$%&

Cherr y Blossom: Trowa! Such language! And in front of guests too. Hey green-chan, glad you could make it!

Little-green: You know me. Always ready for a party.

Cherry Blossom: Here have a noisemaker. And a silly hat.

Matteo:

::tosses everyone pocky:: Pocky for all! I've never had pocky. Is it good? What IS pocky anyways?

Everyone: O.o

Duo: Never

Heero: Had

Wufei: Pocky?

Quatre: You poor thing!

Trowa: That's a tragedy.

Cherry Blossom: I'll mail you some pocky.

Matteo:

BTW- I adore these CPTs, keep 'em coming! Ja ne!

Cherry Blossom: Byeee!

Matteo: Hawk writes,

Smeeg- Cherry-Sama please give the guys bacmk the toys I gave them. Hey WTF? Is pocky???

Cherry Blossom: All right peeps, listen up! I'm only gonna explain this once. Pocky is a delicious little biscuit in the shape of a stick, flavored with the flavouring of your choice. And I always choose CHOCOLATE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

G-Boyz: O.o

Matteo:

Merry Christmas GUYS ( Heero remember that the Relena, and Now Dorothy( my scouts caught her this smornin) roast is on for tomorrow night.)Here Duo have some egg nog and chocolates, WU-MAN you don't insult me i won't insult you. Quatre, give this to trowa, and heero but dont let cherry see it( hands him 2 daggers, and another gun, for the roasting of the biTcH, ) you know what goes with what. Matteo here is some more asprin, but please don't kiss my feet.

Cherry Blossom: Have some punch green-chan!

Little-green: Don't mind if I do.

Duo: Hehehe….

Matteo: Black Tiger writes,

(Sits on Heero's lap)"you can borrow my Gundam Death Kat."(lookes at Cherry and gets pissed.Grows snake fangs,eyes go cat, like sprouts deman wings,and gets a tail with a scythe blade)"TAKE AWAY MY HEE-CHAN'S X-MAS PRESENT"(Chases Cherry around trying to cut her head off)"DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!

Cherry Blossom: Help! Wait a mintue….why am I running? I have the power around here! *zaps Black Tiger into a nice gilded cage* Don't tick me off.

Quatre: Now Cherry, I'm sure she didn't mean it.

Cherry Blossom: *sighs* Fine. *lets her out of the cage* Have some punch.

Matteo:

"Here Hee-chan."(gives heero 20 pounds of chocolate pocky and a Rolex frenches her fav pilot)luv ya!

Duo: You're not supposed to kiss until midnight.

Heero: *stupid grin*

Matteo: Corazon del Fuego writes,

*smites the Relena-loving carolers* Merry Christmas, Heero!

Heero: And a happy New Year! Yay!

Trowa: Hey Heero, did you happen to have any of the punch?

Heero: Yeah. Why?

Trowa: Er…

Duo: Ahehehe…

Cherry Blossom: Poems! And then party! Yeah!!

Crappy Poem Theater (for real this time)

Scene…doesn't change at all since we aren't actually in a theater and Cherry Blossom's got a kick @ss home entertainment system.

Cherry Blossom: Well here we are. The verge of a new year. And all I can say is……WHO ATE MY LUNE MOONS?!

Duo: Uh….*wipes whipped cream off his face*

Cherry Blossom: Never mind. All of you are here to marvel at the wonder of technology that is my spy-cam.

Heero: Spy-cam?

Cherry Blossom: with this little number I can look in on various people around the globe. And all at the push of a button!

Quatre: You mean this button? *reaches to press big red button labeled DON'T PRESS THIS BUTTON!!*

Cherry Blossom and the G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Trowa: *tackles Quatre and leads him away from the button*

Quatre: What?

Matteo: Never NEVER press that button!

Quatre: B-but why?

Cherry Blossom: That button causes the producers of YTV to cancel Gundam Wing.

G-Boyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Fangirls: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Fanboyz: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

<somewhere out in space…..>

Aliens: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Little alien #1: I haven't taped Endless Waltz yet!!

<back to Cherry Blossom's house>

Cherry Blossom: Ya wanna press a button? I've got plenty. *brings out a board full of buttons to press*

Duo: What's this one do? *points to a pink button*

Cherry Blossom: That sends a million elephants to come and squish Relena's pink limo.

Quatre: Squish Relena?

Cherry Blossom: No. Just her limo. God I hate that thing…

Duo: *presses a button*

<Somewhere in the Sanq kingdom>

Relena: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zechs: WHOO HOO! No more pink limo!!!

Noin: Where'd all the elephants come from?

Pagan: Someone must have pushed the button.

Relena: *weeps*

<back to Cherry Blossom's house>

Trowa: What does this button do?

Cherry Blossom: That causes a man in Mississippi to have to go to the washroom really bad.

Heero: What about this one?

Cherry Blossom: Uh…that just creates more snow in New York.

Wufei: How about this?

Cherry Blossom: That sends two million beetles to my next door neighbor's rose garden.

Quatre: Ohh, what's this one do Cherry?

Cherry Blossom: That one creates really bad toupees.

Little-green: Can I press one?

Cherry Blossom: Sure. Try this one. It changes the colour of Niagara Falls.

Wufei: Isn't that just a bunch of lights shined on the water.

Cherry Blossom: No.

Sailor-Ariel: Am I late for the party?

Cherry Blossom: Nope. Here have a button.

Sailor-Ariel: Ookay. What's this one do?

Cherry Blossom: That one totally obliterates all the moose in Toronto! Buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Everyone else: O.o;;;

Matteo: Enough with the buttons, guys. We have a show to do.

Cherry Blossom: Oh yeah, right. Well….spy cam will show various people celebrating New Years around the world! Let's look in on Relena.

<spy-cam shows Relena crying by the squashed form of a pink limo>

Relena: My caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! *sobs*

Pagan: You can always buy another one.

Relena: B-but it's not the s-same, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Cherry Blossom: Hehehe….let's check up on the Maguanac's New Years Party.

<spy-cam shows Quatre's mansion, strewn with streamers and balloons, dark with strobe lights blinking on and off and loud music playing in the background>

Rashid: *singing* Sharif don't like it!

Maguanacs: *sing* ROCK the casbah! ROCK the casbah!

Abdul: *swinging from the chandelier* Whoo hoo!

G-Boyz: O.o

Quatre: MY HOUSE!

Cherry Blossom: Ah…let's change the channel.

<spy-cam shows Zechs' bedroom>

Zechs: Noin!

Noin: Unh….ooohh Zechs!

G-Boyz: *blink* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sailor-Ariel: *snickers*

Little-green: *munches popcorn*

Cherry Blossom: *switches off the spy camera* That's enough of that! Uh…let's just go to the poems.

Quatre: My virgin eyes!

Wufei: I hate you, Cherry.

Cherry Blossom: I know. Today we have a collection of children's poems sent to us by DazyLuna2. Thank you Luna-chan ^__^

Trowa: Yeah thanks. A lot.

Cherry Blossom: Cue the Disclaimer!

Matteo: Cueing disclaimer……..now!

Disclaimer: *sings* Should all disclaimers be forgot and never brought to miiiind, remember dear that Gundam here is nooooo-ooooot mine!!

G-Boyz: O.o

Cherry Blossom: Very nice! Time to read Matteo.

Matteo: *clears throat*

Croodlin' Doo

Wufei: Excuse me?

Quatre: How rude!

Duo: What the hell?

Cherry Blossom: It gets worse.

by Mary Norton

Wufei: Another female crappy poet.

Cherry Blossom: Shut up, Wufei.

Ho,

Cherry Blossom: *icily* What did you call me?

pretty bee, did you see my croodlin doo?

Duo: Who's she calling a pretty bee?

Quatre: What's a croodlin' doo?

Heero: I have a feeling that I don't want to know.

Ho,

Cherry Blossom: *growls* Call me that one more time…

G-Boyz: *inch away from Cherry*

little lamb,

Quatre: Nooooooooooooooooo!! Sheep!

Sailor Ariel: Don't worry. I'll protect you from the bad sheep.

Trowa: *rolls his eyes*

is she jinkin on the lea?

Heero: How the hell would I know?

Wufei: Jinkin on the lea?

Quatre: I'm not sure….but that sounds hentai to me.

Duo: *opens mouth*

Cherry Blossom: NO!

Duo: *closes mouth*

Ho,

Cherry Blossom: Okay that's it. *gets her glaive* I'm gonna kill her.

Matteo: *looks scared* Eep!

Trowa: But Cherry, she's not really here. It's just Matteo reading the poem.

Cherry Blossom: Oh. *sits back down* Forget for a minute. Continue!

bonnie fairy, bring my dearie back to me-

Got a lump o' sugar an' a posie for you.

Wufei: Now that's a bribe!

Duo: I'd do it for the sugar.

Heero: Hehehe…

Cherry Blossom: NO BAKA HENTAI! *bangs Heero with the end of her glaive*

Heero: Ow…

Only bring me back my wee, wee croodlin' doo!

Trowa: and I still have no clue as to what a croodlin' doo might be.

Quatre: Maybe it's Australian for bad poem.

Wufei: Or no plot.

Heero: Or no sense.

Cherry Blossom: Or pocky.

G-Boyz: O.o;;;

Cherry Blossom: What?

Why here you are, my little croodlin' doo!

Looked in her cradle, but didn't find you there-

Heero: Croodlin' doo is the name of a baby?

Duo: Poor kid.

Wufei: It is an injustice to call a human being that.

Looked f'r me wee, wee croodlin' doo ever'where;

Quatre: Did you check the oven?

Cherry Blossom: Quatre!

Quatre: What?

Be'en kind lonesome all er da withouten you-

Wufei: *blink* All er da withouten you?

Duo: Typo?

Trowa: One can only hope.

Where you be'n, my teeny, wee, wee croodlin' doo?

Heero: *as Croodlin' do* Running as far away from you as I can get!

Duo: That was stupid.

Quatre: Maybe kids like it better.

Cherry Blossom: Let's ask 'em. Kids! What do you think?

< a panel of 10 kids pop in out of nowhere, give the poem a unanimous thumbs down and then pop back out>

Cherry Blossom: And there you have it. Next!

Matteo:

The Night Wind

Trowa: Let's hope this one is better.

Wufei: I doubt it.

Have you heard the night wind go "Yooooo?"

Duo: Yo homie! Wazzup!

Everybody: O.o

Duo: Waaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppp!!!!!!!!!

Wufei: I want out. Now.

'Tis a pitiful sound to hear!

Trowa: Yeah. Pitiful.

It seems to chill you through and through

With strange and speechless fear

Duo: My fear isn't strange and speechless. It's familiar and loud.

Wufei: Everything about you is loud, Maxwell.

Duo: : P

'Tis the voice of the night that broods outside

Quatre: Ack! Hentai!

Cherry Blossom: That's broods not breeds.

Quatre: Oh.

When folks should be asleep,

And many a many's time I've cried

To the darkness brooding far and wide

Heero: *as darkness, brooding* I hate my life. This place sucks. I never get to do anything fun.

Trowa: Stop it.

Over the land and the deep:

Quatre: Deep what?

Duo: Deep shi-

Cherry Blossom: No swearing!

Duo: *pouts*

"Whom do you want, O lonely night,

Trowa: Actually, I just wanted a sandwich. Brooding make you hungry.

that wail you the long hours through?"

Heero: Syntax!

Wufei: Just give up, Heero.

and the night would say in its ghostly way:

Duo: *as night* Eat at Joooooooes! Eat at Jooooooooooes!!

Wufei: *also as night* Buy Pepsiiiiiiiiiii! Buy Pepsiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Quatre: *you know the drill* Escafloooooooowne!! Escaflooooooooowne!!

Dilly: *perks up* Van? BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Relena: Heeeeeeeeeeeerrroooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heero: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hides behind Cherry*

Cherry Blossom: Ah smeg. How'd she get here? Never mind, I'll just zap her out. *zaps Relena back to the Sanq Kingdom*

Heero: *sigh of relief*

"YOOOOOOOOOOOO!

G-Boyz: O.o

Cherry Blossom: My GOD it's the ghost of Fat Albert!

Everybody: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Trowa: That was so stupid.

Wufei: I agree.

Duo: Can we party now?

Cherry Blossom: All the guests haven't arrived-

<all the people who reviewed CPT EVER are now zapped inside Cherry Blossom's house>

Cleckmoon: Hey Cherry. Nice digs. Is that a lava lamp?

Dariana Night: Wufei!!

Rebecca the Great: Wufei!!

Wufei: *glomped on all sides* Urgh…

Duo: Punch for everybody! *gives everyone a glass of punch and runs away snickering*

Cherry Blossom: Stupid hats and noisemakers for everybody!! *runs around sticking hats and noisemakers in everybody's hands*

TrowasGirl: So….Matteo…..do you work out?

Matteo: Uh…hehe…

Cherry Blossom: Time to start the countdown!

Everybody: Ten…….nine………eight……..

Fangirls: *inch closer to the bishounen of their choice*

Everybody: seven……..six……….five…….. < p>G-Boyz: *look extremely nervous*

Everybody: three……..two……….one……&hell ip;….HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

<noisemakers are blown, bishounen are kissed, punch is drank…or is that drunk? And everyone parties! Whoo hoo! Get down with your bad self ^__^>