Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Death Becomes Him ❯ Destined to be Killed by You ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Wing is copyright...Sotsu, I think it is, and I don't own the GW boys, if I did I'd have my own personal harem and a billion dollars instead of my pathetic 486 CPU and small fansub collection...

---------------------------
SUNDAY:

Shi -chan: Yep yep yep...looks like "Greenwood," will be waiting until I finish this chapter at least...
Duo: Don't you have to bring those back to the video store?
Shi-chan: Not till tomorrow. I don't know how I'll fit 'em around school though.
Duo: Oh, come on...you don't reeeeeeally want to write this fic, you wanna watch the movies!
Shi-chan: Um... *torn* But I wanna write the fiiiiic....
Duo: Oivey.... *sweatdrop*

---------------------------

Death Becomes Him
~By Shimegami-chan
Part 19
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME, BUT THERE IS A FAIRLY NASTY ABUSIVE SCENE AHEAD!
AND THEN, THE USUAL WARNINGS...SHOUNEN-AI, LANGUAGE, ABUSIVE STUFF, GUNDAM BOY TORTURE...
Hell yeah, this fic's got it all....




After Trowa left, Duo sat in the kitchen by himself for a while.

//Oh, God...what am I going to do?//

He heard a creak at the door. "Duo?"

Duo snapped his head up and forced himself to watch Heero's eyes as he slipped into his aggressive personality. "Hello, Heero."

"Demon." Heero snarled, backing away.

"Don't you want to kill me?" Duo taunted. "I'm not going to struggle."

Heero looked slightly torn. "What's your plan this time?"

Duo spread his hands and tried to look innocent. "Nothing. I'm just not interested in fighting with you, Hee-chan."

"Don't call me that!" Heero growled, stepping forward.

"Why not? It's what I called you all the time." He leaned ahead and grinned maliciously. "Does it cause you pain to hear me say that, Hee-chan?"

"You're not Duo. You have no right..." Heero's voice trailed off as anger burned in his eyes. "...bastard..."

Duo shot him a wry smile. "There's nothing at all I can say to make you beleive me, Hee-chan? I can tell you everything about you. Everything about me. About Dr. J and the Gundams and Relena and the Maxwell Church and I can describe to you in great detail the first time I met you, the first time I kissed you, the first time we..." He snapped his mouth shut, watching Heero's enraged face instead.

"That means nothing to me." Heero snapped. "If you were sent to cause me pain, you *would* know all of that. And your presence is causing me great amounts of pain. Leave me alone!"

Duo shrugged. "I'm sorry, Hee-chan, I can't do that. I think I'm gonna be here until you're back to normal, or at least until you decide whether you intend to live or die. And I am going to try my damned hardest to make sure that you live! If I'm here to bring you to Hell, Heero, than why do i care so friggin' much!?"

Heero looked a little stunned. "Why..."

Duo's hopes soared when the Japanese boy's expression eased just a bit. "Hee-chan?"

"Hn." Heero walked over to Duo and stood directly in front of him. Then he drew his hand back in a fist.

//He's going to hit me.//

Duo's mind quickly ran through an assortment of reactions that he could have, but didn't have time to decide on one before Heero's knuckles swung toward his face. Panicked, Duo dropped his concentration and tried to phase out...

...and nothing happened.

Heero's hand connected solidly with Duo's cheek, sending the braided boy out of the chair and onto the floor in a heap. "ITAIIII!"

Heero blinked at the tumble of chestnut hair and black clothing.

Duo sat back up, rubbing his head. "Ne! That hurt, what'dja do that for Heero no baka!?!?"

The Japanese boy stared down at Duo. The blow had made tears come to the violet eyes, and Heero could see the beginnings of a bruise forming on the 'demon's' cheek. Duo touched his hand to it gingerly.

"I'll do it again." Heero said simply. "Are you going to fight back?"

"No." Duo said, standing up defiantly. "I said I wouldn't."

"Your choice." He drew back his fist again--Duo didn't flinch. He still couldn't phase, much to his dismay. Heero really leaned into the punch, and Duo flew back from the force of it. Heero walked over and kicked the chestnut-haired boy in the ribs. Duo sucked in a breath and willed himself not to cry, or groan, or do anything but climb tiredly to his feet. Heero remedied that by sweeping Duo's legs out from under him while sucker-punching him to the side of the head.

Black began to creep in at the egdes of Duo's vision. //Maybe I'm destined to be killed by him after all. Is that it?//

Heero, sweat running down his face, continued to mercilessly beat Duo using his fists and feet. Both were breathing hard and bruises had broken out on Duo's fair skin, mostly on his arms. Heero grunted and slammed the smaller boy into his knee, and Duo let out a small yelp of pain--the first noise he had made since Heero had begun his assault. Heero's eyes glazed over as he threw Duo to the ground, kicking him fiercely, the smile on his face fading every time he heard the solid thump of his foot hitting flesh.

Duo did not move. Did not speak. Heero growled and continued hammering the lithe body.

//Why am I letting you do this?//

//Is letting you kill me any better than committing suicide?//

//Would I mind if you killed me?// He let out a small gasp of pain, a sharp kick had broken at least one of his ribs.

Heero was sweating heavily. "Why don't you move? Why don't you fight back?"

Duo opened his eyes. "Don't you want me dead?"

Heero let out a shrill animal-like howl and resumed his attacks with even more venhemence. Duo shuddered.

//He doesn't know what he's doing.//

//So why am I letting him do it?//

Heero yanked Duo none-too-gently to his feet and punched him again. Blood began to run from a cut above Duo's eyebrow. Heero held him in the air by the front of his shirt, legs dangling, arms hanging limp, violet eyes burning into colbalt blue.

"I don't understand," Heero hissed.

Duo started to glare, but instead just gazed into Heero's wild eyes. They seemed so full of pain and hurt and anguish and anger...and confusion...

The American pilot imagined he could see himself in those depthless orbs, his confusion, his love...love, yes, that was it. Even if Duo died from this, he knew he couldn't hold it against the one he loved. Maybe it was for the best. It probably was.

"Heero...I...understand...really..." he gasped for breath. "I'll...forgive...you..."

Heero's expression hardened. "What?"

"I...I think...you can...kill me..."

A feral expression took over Heero's features and he growled. "Is that so!?!?"

The brown haired boy drew back for one last punch, and Duo vaguely felt it connect with his temple...

...and then he knew no more.











---------- --------------
Shi-chan: I'm gonna be killed for this. *runs to hide in the next chapter.*
Duo: Itai....
Heero: I find your writing absolutely terrible. Don't you have any morals?
Wufei: INJUSTICE!
Shi-chan: Um, yeah, sorry about the violence minna-san....don't know what came over me....