Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ F.E.A.R ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: F.E.A.R

Genre: gore, horror, blood, violence, language, lemon, lime, death (none of the guys), angst, police, supernatural.

Pairing: 1x2, 3x4, 5xS, (later) 5x6, RxH, UxD, OCxS

Rating: X

Disclaimers: I do not own Gundam Wing or the following computer games: Doom3, Painkiller: Heaven’s Got A Hitman, or F.E.A.R.
Summary: AC 190, a mysterious paramilitary force infiltrates a multi-billion dollar aerospace compound, taking hostages but issuing no demands. A Special Forces team is sent by the government only to be obliterated. Live footage of the massacre shows an inexplicable wave of destruction tearing the solders apart. In an act of desperation, a team of unknowing young teens are assembled to form the First Encounter Assault Recon (F.E.A.R).


Chapter 5

Une walked behind Dorothy to her car. She ignored the woman’s questioning look at the sight of her busted back passenger seat window. When the two were back into the car with their seatbelts locked in place, the blonde woman finally spoke. “What happened or do I not want to know?” She asked.

Une sighed heavily as she twisted to look behind her. She froze when she saw the dark form of a child standing across the street in one of the house’s yards. Dorothy followed her gaze and frowned.
”What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Don’t you see her?” Une asked breathlessly.

“Who?”
”The little girl…the one that busted my window.”

“A little girl did that to your window?” Dorothy said unbelievingly. She looked at the other woman. “Are you sure?” She looked back. “I don’t see anything.”

Une only turned to face forward before turning on her car. She pulled out of the driveway at a safe but slightly faster speed than designated. She took off down the street taking the route to the Barton family where the little girl had been seen.
”Where are we?”

“This is where I saw that girl. She was in my backseat all of a sudden.” Une explained. She slowed down to a crawling speed. “We were right there.” She pointed to the spot where the broken shards of her window were at. They glittered in the afternoon sun against the dirt road.

“How…?”

Une cringed at the memory of the child slamming her head repeatedly into the glass. “She…she headbutted it until it broke.” She said. She watched carefully as the blonde woman’s face contorted trying to imagine the supposed feat. She finally shook her head and looked worriedly at the darker haired woman. “I swear I’m not lying, here,” Une reached behind her to grab Maxwell’s box. She handed it to Dorothy.

Dorothy frowned down at it. “Are those…?” She started but paused running her fingers lightly over the congealed blood on top of the box. She looked up at her lover then back at the box. Slowly, she opened it.

“I have the broadcast on tape at my office. There’s no way *that* could be here.” She made a motion towards the locket.
Dorothy picked it up and pressed the button on the side. The small trinket snapped open displaying the picture of Michael Maxwell’s son.

**

The two rode in silence to HQ. Dorothy waited in the car while Une got the video feet from inside her office. When came back she drove to their house.

Their house was two stories with an attic and decent sized backyard. Une parked the car outside instead of inside the garage. They hadn’t changed the light inside and the thought of being in the dark at the moment didn’t settle well with her.

She went to the front door and unlocked the door. Dorothy followed after her a little unsure of what to think. Was her spouse going loony? Should she be truly worried?

Une opened the door and flicked on the light to her right. She walked through the house to disarm the house alarm. She dialed the numbers quickly before joining her lover at the door. Dorothy wasn’t there when she arrived. “Dorothy?” She called looking around.

“I’m upstairs.” She called.

Une nodded and turned to lock the door. She frowned when she found it open. She moved to close it. As she did, the little girl stepped into the door, not inside the house but there. She stared up at Une like a dog that had been beat too many times. Her head moved jerkily on her shoulders. All the while her eyes were steadily focused on Une.

“Du…o…” Her lips moved to form the word. The voice that came with the name didn’t belong with her. It was obviously a male’s voice, an adult male. It croaked as her lips formed the words. “Du…o…” She said.

Une stepped away from the door tripping back over the last step. She landed with a soft thud against the third step.

“Du…o…”
”Une are you coming?” Dorothy called. The sound of her moving upstairs sounded. Une wanted to call out to her but found her voice frozen in her throat. “Une?” Dorothy moved to the top of the stairs. She looked down where her spouse was. “Une…”

Une looked up at her pale with eyes wide and unfocused. “Une, what’s wrong?!” Dorothy shouted. Clad only in the skirt she’d come from work in and a lacey black bra, she quickly came downstairs. She crouched on the step just above the distressed woman. “Une, what’s wrong, love?” She asked worriedly.

Une stared up at her blinking owlishly before looking back towards the door. “Du…o…Du…o…” The little girl still chanted. Dorothy followed her eyes and saw only empty space.

“Une, baby, come upstairs. You’re tired and seeing things.” She coaxed her lover. She tugged at the taller woman’s uniform jacket. She sighed inwardly when the woman came willingly. She helped hold the woman up as she stood on shaky feet. “Come on, you’ll be fine. You just need to rest.” She said. When she was sure Une wouldn’t tip over, she turned and closed the door soundly. She locked both locks and put the chain on before turning back.

Une waited anxiously for her spouse to return to her side. When she did, they climbed the steps together.

“Honestly, you’ve been through too much tonight.” Dorothy said attempting to reason with both her lover and herself. She started to undress Une as they went slipping off her blazer and throwing it off to the side. She went around the unresponsive woman and began to unbutton her mint green blouse. “Having to go break the news to those families AND finding Sakura dead in her house.” With the last of the buttons undone, she pushed the shirt off her shoulders. She paused to admire the toned body before her before unhooking the clasp that held up the other woman’s skirt. “How about we call in sick tomorrow?” She offered letting the skirt pool at the floor. “Yeah, you can show me the video that you were talking about and then we can just relax. You really need it.”

Une listened half heartedly. Her eyes roved over the room assessing things. She had managed to school herself enough to think clearly. That is if shooting the next child she saw could be considered clear thinking.

“Une, you okay?” Dorothy asked again. Une met her eyes and nodded slowly. The blonde woman looked doubtful but didn’t press matters. Instead she covered Une’s lips with her own. The kiss was short lived since the other woman was obviously still high strung. “Come to bed.” She said.

Une did as she was told moving mechanically to their bed.



TBC……

A/N: As much as fun it is to pick with Une, I have to focus on something else.

Rose Fury: Yeah, he'll be fine...in his our Heero-ish way. Thank you for reviewing!!