Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Faerie's Blood ❯ Tainted ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cold. The feeling was cold. The darkness enclosing, crushing, so dark....Fingertips cold as ice. This liquid, so sticky, so thick, so cold.

I can't feel anymore. Sinking. Sinking down in this pool. What is this liquid I am lieing in? It feels...it feels good. Almost releiveing, soothing, yet there is a feeling of sickness.

The smell, there is an awful smell. Makes me gag. I won't panic, I can't seem to panic because it feels so good. Refreshing.

I can't seem to open my eyes. I am trapped in darkness. Alone. Is this a dream? It can't, it seems too real to be a dream. Too good... I love it.

Slowly. Slowly I feel it choking me. I can't breath. But I don't care. I feel my body sinking down. Down into the pool of the cold, stick liquid.

So relaxing. I feel relieved as I sink down. It feels like someone's pulling me down.But I don't struggle because it feels so good. So good.

I take in my last breath as my head is submerged down under the pool. I let my last bit of air out and feel the liquid overflowing into my body. I feel so happy, yet, I am goiung to die? I just feel so happy. I think of one person and smile.

Trowa.

...

...

...

"Qua tre?Quatre?"

"Mnn..." Sputtering, Quatre began to gag. He coughed violently, making a familiar liquid spill out over his mouth.

"God, Quatre! Are you ok? Can you focus alright? Do you feel better? Answer me! Please!"Trowa had pulled the blonde up into his arms as they sat in the field of flowers.

"Tr...owa..."Quatre muttered placing a hand to his own mouth."Blood..?" He looked up at Trowa, his eyes shaking upsettingly.

"Don't worry Quatre...Don't worry... Tell me how you feel?"

"I feel...I feel refreshed... like I've been sleeping forever. Trowa... what happened?Where are we?" Quatre glanced around the unfamiliar area.

"...Nevermind that... the most important thing is that your alive. Let's...go home."

"Home..."Quatre then began to cough again, shutting his eyes tightly, almost as if he was in pain.

"Quatre! Hey...are you alright?! What's wrong? Please! Tell me!" Trowa had a arm around the blonde securely so the boy would not fall.

Quatre slowly began to stop coughing but was shaking. He was still warm, so that left Trowa relieved. Slowly Quatre rose his head and opened his eyes only to reveal that his eyes were tainted a slight red, like blood, to mix with the beautiful blue.

"Oh my God..." muttered Trowa.

"W-what...?" Quatre asked. His body continued to tremble."Trowa..?"

"Your..your eyes..."

"My eyes...?"

"...Forget it. Forget it Quatre. It's nothing. Do you feel well enough to walk on your own... or do you want me to help you out?"

"I can walk on my own. But...Trowa, please tell me what happened!" Quatre gripped firmly on Trowa's shirt and frowned."Why won't you tell me?"

"It...It's hard to explain. You...just got sick. That's all, and now your fine. So let's go home."Trowa turned to walk but Quatre pulled him back.

"NO! Trowa! Tell me! Tell me everything. There's so many things I don't understand or remember. I can remember bits and peieces but it's not clear and it's very confusing..."

"Ok. I'll tell you..." Trowa sighed."You became sick and our local doctor had no cure, but there was no way I was going to let you die. So we left to look for a cure. It was tough but I found a cure. Now your all better." Trowa explained trying to leave it as brief as possible.

"Oh... I'm sorry to have been such a burden on you... I love you Trowa...so much." Quatre smiled softly.

"I love you too, Quatre..."

Quatre giggled a little."Let's leave this until we get home."

"Mm.. of course."

"I bet you that everyone at home is so worried about us!" Quatre muttered.

"Yeah..." Trowa took ahold of Quatre's hand and smiled.

As they walked away the area grew dark and the plant life around seemed to die and rot leaving it grey and barren. A slight figure stayed crouched down in the field of dead slowers. It was of a girl. The faerie.

She hummed and giggled to herself picking up the dead flowers into her arms. She stood up and smiled."Such sweet boys. He may of killed my flesh and drained my blood, but my spirit still lingers. I am free to walk on this earth with my dead companions. The curse is not gone nor will it ever leave this world, not until every single human is dead. And now that I am gone. they will really suffer. There's no more cure."

She turned her head to look up at the clouded skies."Even in death will we make those humans suffer. They will always indure the pain us faeries have had to suffer." She turned to the field where she watched many of her companions play.

"Hm... There's nothing anyone can do. It's rather funny. They will always be called weak. Those humans. Those miserable creatures of flesh and blood. So careless. Sp pathetic. They will know true darkness. They will know hell. Pure, miserable, Hell."

*end*


--------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------

Um.... yea... it's...done... was it good? anyone like? was it interesting