Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing One Shots ❯ Tears For a Dragon ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tears for a Dragon

Ya, 5xM challeng from Ryuke

She had been very stubborn, with very black eyes which were always glittering, with happiness, with anger, and very, very rarely with sorrow. He worshiped her, yet saw her flaws, for her flaws almost added to her perfection. She was fiery, the brush of summer heat in an air conditioned room. He remembered when he had first saw her, a slender woman with black hair which was braided, and fell almost to her butt. She had been practicing with her katana, and her motions were controlled, with a fluid grace. Meiran, but she was Nataku to him, a dragon goddess. And now she was gone, the shining strong presence that led his life.

She had always fought. Whether in words or with actions, she fought. She was constantly at war for her ideals. Wufei sighed. They had always argued, about war, about marriage, about how he chose to live his life. Nataku thought him weak most of the time. Now, even when she is gone, he tried to fulfill her expectations of him. She had always criticized him, but now he realized it wasn't to insult him as he had often suspected back then. He remebered their last fight, her screaming that she had to fight, and him attempting to stop her. He knew he'd failed when she turned from him, defiance still flashing in those onyx eyes. And in the morning she was gone, and in his heart he knew she would not return. But she had died with honor.

He snorted bitterly, honor, they both threw they're lives away for honor. If he had to choose between, her and a long life or honor, he'd be hard pressed.

But she had left and he had mourned her in his own peculier way. He had adpted her ideals, and went to war in her name.

He had not weeped when he learned of her death,for he had already mourned the passing of Nataku, his dragon goddess, his warrior wife.

He had gotten into the Gundam for her, he'd gone to war to regain her pride for her, only to lose the last thing precious to him.

His home.

He smiled grimly, he had traded his home, for something for a dead women. He had watched as the colony exploded. He had been RIGHT THERE! Helpless to save the last beautiful thing in his life. And so he cried, for his home, and his Dragon.

Well that'd be the singularly worse thing ever- very short too, >.< oh well.

Love and Trowa-rats,

Stuntcat