Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Fluff ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Halloween Fluff
Author: Sylvia Spivey (SS.)
Warnings: Shonen ai 2+1, crossdressing
Summary: Duo gets ready for a Halloween party.
Note: This is just a silly ficlet that accompanied a pic I drew for the October 2002 Halloween pic contest hosted by SDDI. I'll post the pic here too, someday.

---

"Absolutely not. Uh-uh. No fucking way. Are you hearing me? No. N-O, No. Ie, okay?"

I don't think he heard a word I just said. He just stood there, staring at me with a small smile on his face and a faraway look in his eyes.

God, he's hot. I love him. I'd do anything for him, really. But not this. I don't care if he's going as the tin woodsman. I mean, this is humiliating. There's no way. I gotta draw the line at … pigtails.

"Nani?" Ah, the god speaks. He's lifted his beautiful blue eyes to meet my gaze, and he flinches when I scowl at him. I'm sure that there are sparks shooting from my eyes at this point.

Heh. Duo-zilla on the rampage. Now that would have been a good costume. But noooo. Stupid ojou-san actually assigned us a group costume for her Halloween party.

You think Heero would draw the line at a stupid costume, right? I swear he's just doing this to see me in a dress! And that pink princess Relena seems to have him thinking this is a mission.

Sigh. Heero and the word mission. It's like a Pavlovian response. Do the dishes. No. Yes. No. It's a mission. Ryoukai. Heh heh. I think I'll have to try that sometime; it just might work.

I pull at the fabric of the little dress. Scratch that. The stupid little gingham dress. I swear, he is going to pay for this later. I glare at him again, and he just smiles and turns to leave.

Ah. Remember to breathe, remember to breathe, remember to breathe … ok, he's gone. I swear, only Heero would put together a tin woodsman costume out of silver *spandex.*

I decide to grace the group with my presence, and slouch toward the livingroom, cursing the evil red slippers that are pinching my feet. I'll have blisters in five minutes, I swear.

"Allah!" Quatre exclaims. "Doro - oro! Duo, you look great." Q is probably the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen, with his straw gold hair and sky-blue eyes. I give him my best imitation of the fangirl-patented Heero Yuy death glare. At least he gets to wear pants, the bastard.

Q eeps and clings to Trowa's arm. Tro growls lightly at me, which is rather effective since he's dressed in a lion costume. "Nice kitty," I say with a smirk, and take a look at our little group. Dorothy, Tin Woodsman, Scarecrow, and Lion. "Where's Wu?" I ask them.

"On duty," Heero answers. I take this to mean that he's already at Relena's place, securing the perimeter and (hopefully) spiking the punch. Lord knows I'll need it, and I'll have a hard time doing it with Hee watching me every minute. He's already looking at me suspiciously, and we haven't even left yet.

I wink at him saucily. We haven't been together long, and I love to see him scowl and blush whenever I tease him. He doesn't disappoint, and as he looks away I have a chance to look him over to my heart's content. I secretly love his spandex fetish. Sure, he says it's practical. But I find it sensual, the way the smooth stuff clings to every muscle and curve of his body.

Well, the sooner we leave the sooner I can get out of this dress and rip Heero's pants off with my teeth. Three sets of eyes look round at me in wary surprise. Oh shit, did I say that out loud? Hee's really blushing now … I give him a little kiss on the cheek and grab his hand. I pull Q and Tro along with the other and manage to get us all out the door without letting go.

"We're off," I say cheerily. I doubt that any of them have seen the movie Wizard of Oz except for Quatre. He giggles as I start to skip, and then falls into step with me, pulling our quiet lovers along with us as we go down the road.