Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How to Write a Fanfic Review, GW Style ❯ Epilogue (Part 1) ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

15 November 2002

One of the Many Possible Epilogues for How to Write a Fanfic Review, Gundam Wing Style

( or for those of you who like the abbreviation method, OotMPEHtWaFRGWS )

*-*-*-*

In one of the many rooms of the Winner private island estate, three occupants occupied a lavish bed facing the sea. All the windows and doors were open, as there was no concern for privacy with no one else around for miles except for well-trusted servants. The sun was setting, there was candle light, a soft Caribbean breeze blowing through the airy room… and the convenient stashes of lubricant and condoms in pockets all over the resort. Predictably, things were about to get interesting when…

"Guys. You have to stop that - no really, I'm serious… enough's enough," Trowa tried to put mildly as he tried to fend off the invasive hands roaming over his body. "Rules are rules."

Quatre chose this moment to poke his head up out from under the sheets, "This isn't about that NC-17 thing again, is it?" He sighed as he dropped his chin onto Trowa's chest. He had finally hoped that Trowa had recovered from the endless doppleganging of the weekend just past - so it would be his turn to bottom.

He's very diplomatic, that Quatre.

"Come on, just a little dash of lemon, sugar…" Zechs' hand walked up along Trowa's side, and the only brunette of the room gave a frustrated 'huff.'

Apparently, all blondes have a sweet tooth. And once Zechs had come up clean for all STDs and revealed his digits - ie. his 'size' in metric… he was welcomed into Winner Wonderland (patent pending), complete with an acrobatics act.

"Rules are rules, and that's that. I didn't make them, but we have to respect them if we continue wanting to have an audience." That statement sent ripples through the room, as the other two occupants of the bed quieted down and pouted.

For a minute.

"But! We got away with that blow job back in chapter three!!" the younger of the two blondes jumped up to an upright position.

"You were cute in that one," the older blonde tapped the other's nose as he commented matter-of-factly.

"Oh why, than~k you…" Quatre waved a modest hand as he blushed prettily.

Trowa covered his face with his hands while asking whatever gods felt like listening just then, '… why me?' Digging underneath his pillow, he procured the original manuscript of the aforementioned passage - after all, they did get a chance to proofread before it got published.

Legal thing, you understand.

Zechs read over Trowa's shoulder and reluctantly nodded, "There wasn't really anything explicit… sure there's only a really brief cameo of Trowa's cock in there - can I say that? Can I say 'cock'? Or do I have to say 'dick'…?"

"Or 'shaft.'" There was a giggle.

"Or 'member.'" A chuckle.

"… 'wang.'" An indignant snort.

There was a pause, as the game seemed to have come to a grinding halt. Oddly, all the euphemisms for the male gentiles seemed elusive at that moment when they usually seemed conveniently available for recall. It was when they tried to sit down to think and list them all, perfectly sober, that it became a tad more difficult.

"Prick?" A neutral response.

"Anal probe." A smirk.

"Mr. Pokey!" … a moment of silence.

"I thought that was a character in Gumby…" A pout.

"At least it was more original than 'prick'… okay, okay, I got it - One-eyed bandit!"

"I thought it was one-eyed monster…?"

"Not the way I work it…" That was cause for a brief episode of laughter.

Clearing his throat, the voice of reason gradually settled back into play:

"… well, the story is still rated *R*, I think that encompasses the language issue," Trowa looked pretty sure about that, though he wasn't really. It sounded reasonable enough though, so Zechs nodded again.

"B-but… what - so - hn," Quatre was at a loss for a moment, as he tried to gather up an argument. They were write, there really wasn't anything… down and dirty about what went on in the fic. It was more implied than anything, and that happens all the time on basic cable. "So it's okay to *say* that I suck cock, blow cock, and deep throat cock…" There was due emphasis on the word 'cock' when Quatre spoke - either due to the affection for the subject, or because of the awareness that it was teetering on the edge of rebellion to say it. Forbidden fruit, as they say. "But it's *not* okay to describe how I do it or watch me swallow?"

"Oh Quatre, you know as well as I do you don't *always* swallow…"

"Hey, I bet I'm not the only guy who gets squeamish after watching some of the stuff you guys are willing to eat - honestly… non-organics?!"

"You always did put a high price tag on quality…"

"It comes from the lifestyle, if you don't like it - feel free to leave the endless comfort of silk sheets and hours of mind-blowing kinky sex behind, *Doctor*."

"Don't shove me out so quickly, doll face - you know as well as I do, two cocks are better than one… 'specially for bukkake…" Quatre squealed in response to that, playfully reaching over and slapping Zechs' arm. The man nudged Trowa with his elbow playfully, trying to egg him on, "Plus, there's an extra tongue around to help clean up, right - right?"

"You're *so*~bad! But it's *so*~true…" he rolled his eyes while running his tongue over his teeth. This three-way arrangement had revealed so many new perks and opportunities, that Quatre knew he couldn't seriously cast Zechs out into the cold.

Trowa groaned and shifted in his place, the friction with the bed linen as well as the presence of a warm body on either side of him was *not* helping, nor was the conversation between his two lovers - 'Rules are rules, rules are rules, rules are rules…'

"Q-baby, don't make this harder than it has to be…" The older man rested his hand on Quatre's shoulder, as he propped himself up on his elbow facing him. Trowa's discomfort was becoming painfully obvious with the tent appearing in the sheets in the general region of his groin. Casually rubbing his thumb against the small blonde's soft angel flesh, he offered a tiny smile. "We could always go back into the closet - who knows, it could be fun…"

"Mm, and kinky, too…" The blondes got that twinkle in their eyes that always made Trowa nervous and his rear muscles clench.

In a random moment of clarity, Trowa pondered aloud, "It's remarkable we got away with this much for so long."

Looking back at their own conversation, then recalling the humungous library of fandom in the next room, as well as the long winding list of favorite smut authors that were once featured on FF.net… as well as momentarily tabulating the amount of time they spent reenacting…

The three heads bobbled up and down agreement.

There'd been good times, many good times, indeed.