Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ In the Arms of the Angel ❯ Duo ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Â

Part III

Heero raised his hand to knock on the door. He stared at the gold numbers nailed to the door, hesitating. What was he going to say to Duo? Duo, I'm sorry, I was an ass? I trusted Relena more than you, please forgive me? He shook his head, wallowing in self-pity. He was pathetic, and he knew it. The door opened, and he jumped, staring into Duo's eyes. Duo turned white, and Heero lowered his hand.

"Heero?" Duo whispered, reaching out to brush trembling fingers along his jaw. Duo giggled. "You haven't shaved." Heero stepped forward, smiling.

"I've been looking for you." Duo's eyes hardened, and he dropped his hand, tugging at his shirt.

"Well, I'd say you've found me. I was just heading out for some food." Duo sidestepped Heero, shutting the hotel room door behind him. Heero followed Duo down the hall.

"May I join you?" Duo didn't turn around.

"As long as you don't mind eating with an idiot, and a useless human being." Duo's voice was carefree, almost like he was making a joke, but Heero knew better. He had hurt Duo more than he imagined. He touched Duo's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Iâ€Â¦I didn't mean it." Duo spun around, rage blazing in his eyes.

"Didn't mean it? Didn't mean that I was some fucked up imbecile who needed you to baby-sit? Didn't mean that I was lower than the lowest? Or did you not mean to imply that I wasn't worthy of your sorry ass?" Heero looked down at his feet, eyes burning.

"I didn't mean that entire night. I'm sorry." Duo poked him in his chest.

"Sorry's not gonna cut it." Duo turned away, his braid smacking Heero's face. Heero couldn't move, it felt as if he had been rooted to this spot. He could hear Duo stomping away from him, but the footsteps suddenly stopped. "Fuck. Now I'm not hungry." Heero fearfully raised his eyes. Duo was leaning his forehead against the wall, bawling. Heero could see Duo's knees about to buckle, and he rushed forward to help Duo slide down the wall. He gathered Duo to himself, stroking his soft hair and rocking him back and forth.

"I'm so sorry, Duo. I don't know how to make it up to you. I don't know what to do. Please, let me try. I love you, Duo." Heero cried into Duo's hair. Duo's fingers tangled in his shirt, and his tears soaked his shoulder. "Please forgive me, Duo."

He didn't know how long they sat there, curled against the wall, but he held Duo until Duo's tears began to dry up. He kissed Duo's forehead before picking him up and carrying him back to his hotel room. He waited as Duo unlocked the door from his arms. He walked inside, wincing at the drabbiness and rundown room. He carefully placed Duo on the faded and stained bedspread. He sat down next to Duo and brushed some bangs from Duo's eyes. He noticed that Duo hadn't even bothered to unpack. He wondered if Duo was getting ready to leave, or if he had just gotten here.

"Can I get you anything?" Duo nodded.

"Some water?" Heero smiled warmly and stood up.

"I'll be right back." He walked to the bathroom, not wanting to leave the hotel room in case Duo decided to bolt. The problem with an upset Duo, is that he ran, so it was virtually impossible trying to make up with him. He turned the tap on, filling the cup he found resting by the sink. He rinsed the glass out before filling it in earnest. He returned to Duo's bedside and let Duo drink before speaking.

"We have a lot to work outâ€"mainly on my part. I don't know how I can even begin to show you that I do trust you. Iâ€Â¦" He trailed off, staring at a wall. How was he ever going to get Duo to forgive him? He felt Duo's eyes boring into him. He closed his eyes. "I want you to come home, Duo." He noticed the change in his voice, from the usual monotone to a raw, painful almost sob. "I can't live without you, Duo. I need you." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he allowed himself to feel the pain of love and need. His entire life revolved around Duo, and without him, there was nothing. He had taken that for granted.

"I can't just forgive you like that, Heero. You hurt me too much." Heero nodded, sobs beginning to shake his body. Duo looked away, but not before Heero saw tears falling from his eyes. "I love you, though. I need you, too." Heero reached for Duo's hand, which was shaking. He kissed the back of it, whispering into the soft flesh.

"Does that mean you'll come home?"

"Yes." A flash of uncertainty washed through Duo's eyes. "Butâ€Â¦I'm afraid you won't like what I've become." At Heero's questing gaze, Duo continuedâ€"voice shaking and hitching as he struggled to continue. He could never resist Heero's eyes. "Six months can be a very long time, Heero." Heero put his finger gently against Duo's trembling lips.

"Shh. Its okay, Duo. I don't care; I love you as you are. I took you for granted, and I don't want to lose you again. We'll work through everything in due time, I promise. Whatever happened, I promise that it won't change how much I love you. You are everything to me, Duo." He leaned down to kiss Duo, washing away all of his misery, regret and sorrow of the last few months as his and Duo's lips moved together in unbridled passion. Duo looked up with darkened eyes, shimmering with lust.

"Heeroâ€Â¦" His lust-filled voice sent shivers down Heero's spine, and he clenched his teeth to prevent from shaking. "It's been so longâ€Â¦" Heero closed his eyes, praying to everybody and everything he had ever come across that Duo was trying to ask for sex. It had been so long, and Heero desperately needed to feel Duo around him again. There was time enough for talk later, he needed to show Duo how much he needed him. Duo's fingers trailed along his jaw. "I think I've forgotten what you taste like."

Heero surged forward, engulfing Duo in his arms.

"Oh, God, Duo. I need you." Duo's fingers tangled themselves in his hair.

"Take me." Heero gently removed Duo's shirt, trying to contain his urge to pound into Duo until Duo's lungs gave out from screaming in pleasure. He attacked Duo's mouth with his own; making sure every centimeter had been shown pleasure. He slowly drifted down Duo's writhing body, caressing it with gentle bites and rough licks. Duo's scent invaded his senses, reminding him of what he had almost lost. He swirled his tongue around Duo's navel before dragging it down to where Duo's penis twitched with anticipation. He licked up the throbbing vein, smiling as Duo's back arched into the touch. Using his tongue and lips, he gently maneuvered Duo's cock into his mouth, savoring the soft flesh coating the hard erection before sucking. He bobbed his head up and down Duo's length, swirling his tongue over every crease. He twisted his head, sucking even harder, wringing out moans from Duo, who gripped his hair as though he would fall. He ran a finger through the sparse gathering of hair on Duo's balls, without touching the stretched skin. Duo moaned loudly, fingers clutching spasmodically. Heero could feel a few hairs get pulled out of his headâ€"he could've cared less. Letting the roof of his mouth rub against the tip of Duo's dick, he licked the sensitive area where balls met cock. He could feel Duo tensing up under his ministrations and he quickly swallowed as much of Duo as he could, fighting the gag reflex as the tip caressed his throat. Duo cried out wordlessly as he succumbed to the pleasure. Heero reached blindly for the glass of water he had just gotten Duo, and thrust his fingers into the remaining water. Pulling them dripping from the glass, he massaged the small puckering of flesh that he planned on invading. He pushed one finger inside Duo, hearing the ragged intake of breath that stopped when his finger did. He began pulling his finger out and Duo's breath echoed the movement. Heero moved his finger deeper, Duo gasped air in; he moved the finger out, and Duo breathed out. He added a second finger and finally a third before moving to push his solid shaft inside. Again, Duo's breath mimicked his movements. He began pounding into Duo's supple body, letting Duo's moans fill his head and make him whole. He pulled in and out of Duo, hearing the smack of skin and hips echo throughout the room. He could feel the sweat break out over his body, adding to his ability to move and sink deeper into Duo. Duo's hips thrusted up with every arch of his back, drawing Heero deeper and deeper. Heero could feel himself tighten and he grabbed Duo's cock, determined to see Duo's orgasm while still buried inside. Duo cried out again, tensing every muscle in his body, tightening just so around Heero like a rough caress from a lover's fingers. Heero grunted with completed passion as he sank over Duo like a tossed blanket.

He drew his fingertips over Duo's face, reveling in the texture where skin met lip. He gazed into Duo's glazed eyes, noticing how large his pupils were. A troubled thought went racing through his mind before he could grasp it. Duo's eyes never glazed over from sexâ€"no matter how good. Heero shook his head and ignored the troubled feeling, attributing Duo's eyes and slack jaw to the separation.

"I love you, Duo."

"Love you, Heero." Heero rolled over onto his back, pulling Duo close to his side. He closed his eyes and dreamed of happier days gone by. Duo lay limply in his arms, seemingly like a ragdoll held in the arms of a small child. Duo moaned and his eyes rolled back as he passed out. Over exerted and still under the effects of the Angel, Duo lay in a dreamless sleepâ€"neither resting nor healing.