Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Hunters ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Jewel Hunters Epilogue

Author: Sorceress Fantasia

Pairing: Various

Warnings: AU, a little OOC and major sap… Minor original characters.

Disclaimers: All characters, except the various jinn, Fate and Destiny, do not belong to me. They belong to blah, blah, blah. You know who.

Note: This fanfic was inspired by the Jumi side-quest in the Squaresoft RPG Legend of Mana. However, it does not follow the story line in any way. The storyline in this fanfic is a figment of my own imaginations. BTW, this is dedicated to Shadow-san, my beta reader! Yay!

Every man is a jewel. But whether the jewel will shine, depends on who they end up with.

~ Sorceress Fantasia

Two years later...

"I do."

The priest nodded solemnly. "With the powers invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Trieze leaned forward, and pressed his lips to Une's. Passionately. So passionate that he barely registered the round of applause.

Duo clapped loudly, grinning from ear to ear. Finally! Treize had finally gotten enough courage to propose to Une, and now they were finally hitched. It had taken so long, much longer than any of them. Suddenly, he felt a pull at his waist. Duo smiled. He knew Heero was reminiscing about their wedding. The braided boy leaned into Heero's waiting arms contentedly, sighing. They had gotten married for almost two years already, and their love was still burning hot. Duo giggled at that thought. To say that was a terrible understatement. Their love only grew each day, never wavering.

Then he noticed the other couples, also cuddling together. Quatre and Trowa had tied the knot a year ago, and their wedding was a glamourous one. No child yet, but Quatre intended to get one soon. Duo chuckled. He could just imagine his friend pregnant, wobbling around with a lump in his tummy. That would be cute.

The more special wedding was the triple wedding held by Sally and Wufei, Dorothy and Relena, and Hirde and Catherine. Somehow, they had gotten very close and decided to get married on the same day together. That wedding was especially crowded. And, just a few months ago, Sally and Relena had gotten pregnant.

Zechs and Noin had been the fastest of the group. They were expecting their second child in two month's time.

Duo snuggled closer to Heero's warm chest. Aaa, he loved the way Heero's chest felt. Warm and cozy. Those strong arms around him only gave him a sense of security. He looked up, and saw Heero grinning at him. Duo grinned back, knowing what that grin meant. He probably wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. But he didn't mind. In fact, he looked forward to it.

*****

Shield smiled, sensing Duo's trail of thoughts. Everyone is so happy now, all married to the one they oh so love. Even the jinn were getting married. She grinned, stroking the bulge in her tummy. A few more months. Just a few more months and her baby would arrive into the world. Hers and Sword's.

The others were just as fortunate. Mountain and Ocean were also expecting their first child, only much sooner, around next month. Wind and Rain were a bit slower, only gotten engaged some time ago. But the others, they were all happily married with children. Cyclone and Storm... Fire and Ice... Darkness and Holy... Lightning and Thunder...

She sighed.

'Maybe we shouldn't have been so afraid back then when our masters defied their destinies. Who says no one has ever defeated Destiny? Well, our masters have. Now I know why. It's their fate to be together.' She mused. Looking up at the blue skies, she wondered if Fate and Destiny were looking at them.

*****

Fate smirked. "Well, it looks like I won." She stated, with a note of satisfaction.

Destiny smiled and corrected her friend. "No, neither of us won. *They* did."

---O.W.A.R.I---

Sorceress Fantasia @ 14th April 2001

Beta read on 1st June 2001

Author's Notes: Yeah! My first completed multi-chapter fanfic! C&C welcomed, but flames will be added to the fireplace for extra fuel.

Yes, I know that destiny and fate are actually pretty much the same. But let's just pretend it isn't, ok? According to the Longman Top Pocket English Dictionary, the meanings for fate and destiny are as follows:

Fate: power beyond human control that decides events

Destiny: fate; what must happen

And for those we is confused by the various jewels, or actually want to know which jewel belongs to who, here's a chart for reference. And for your information, all the names of the jewels are real. These jewels do really exist. Unless the encyclopedia cheated me.

Jewels

Jinni

Owner

Lapis lazuli

Sword

Wufei

Amethyst

Shield

Duo

Peridot

Mountai n

Treize

Aquamarine

Ocean

Dorothy

Jet

Wind

Lady Une

Zircon

Rain

Noin

Morganite

Lightning

Relena

Topaz

Thunder

Heero

Tanzanite

Storm

Sally

Sphene

Cyclone

Catherine

Amber

Darkness

Trowa

Alexandrite

Holy

Hirde

Sapphire

Ice

Zechs

Garnet

Fire

Quatre