Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Noin's Nieces ❯ Desicive Plan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Decisive Plans

Kana and Ana walked into their new room they would be staying at for the remaining year. They both gasped at the massive space the room portrayed. Kana looked around the room as the nanny of Relena her mother hired for her came and started unpacking the bags of the twins. Kana looked bewildered as she lunged for her bag and took it out of the nanny's reach. The nanny looked like she was about to kill when Kana said,

"I'm sorry, miss uh?"

"Rochester, Nancy Amelia Reigan Rochester." The nanny rudely stated out her name.

"Yeah, Miss Rochester, we will unpack our bags once we get everything settled."

"No, Madame Peacecraft has ordered me to do this for you. You are wanted in the cogitation room where you will begin grouping in an hour."

"Class? But we just got here."

"That is what Madame Peacecraft wants and whatever she wants she gets. Now here are your uniforms and what you are to wear for dinner tonight." Miss Rochester pointed on the rich bed. Kana looked where her hand was pointing and saw, on the queen size bed were two pairs of garments. She walked up to the bed and picked up the maroon dress. It was very ugly the way it looked.

"Ugh," she heard Ana say in disgust. "I am not wearing these clothes."

"Yes you will, Miss Ana, or you will be rejected out of here in a matter of seconds. Madame Peacecraft does not take highly to prone class people who dress of what they are not."

"Well, I am not going to dress like a high class person because that is who I am not." Ana growled.

"I am just ensuing Madame Peacecraft's directions. If you have an issue regarding any of the attire Madame Peacecraft has offered, I fear you should acquire it up with her."

"You know, I might just do that." Ana sneered as Miss Rochester exceeded out of the room. Right before she could get one inch away from the door, a hand caught hers, making her fall back on the floor. Ana looked angrily towards the person who had done that. Kana was standing over her with a know it all look. "What's your problem?"

"No, I'm the one who should be asking what is wrong with you, you big retard." Kana fiercely looked at Ana. "You know as well as I do, that if we have one slip up then Aunt Noin will have our heads and by that I mean we won't have a place to stay. No matter how hard it gets to stop from getting angry at such a snooty person, you need to act with better behavior."

Ana sighed, as she comprehended of what her sister was saying. Part of her wanted to bash her brains in but the other half had to agree and that side had won.

"Alright, but if that bitch gets on my nerves or does anything to really piss me off, there is no way that you can hold me back from snapping on her. Got it?" Ana said, pissed.

"Ugh, lets just get ready and please Aunt Noin and Grandfather this once." Kana and Ana both walked into their room and shut the door.

_____

"Have you exceeded along with the plans, Olivia?" a man with a beard and beady green eyes asked a young teenager who looked more than proper. She bowed when she heard him whisper her name.

"Yes, father, I did. I managed to finish all the files of the Mane twins. Here are the files." She handed the old man some files as he turned towards her.

"Hmm, so the brats are living with the Prime Minister's daughter, Relena Dorlian. That's explains it all, their grandfather, their father's father, works for her and Lecratezia Noin works for her too who is the brats' Aunt, their mother's sister. I always knew that Lecratezia was working for her. But how deceptive Ariana and James for them to send their daughters to live with their Aunt." he rubbed his chin as he looked at the files. "My goodness, they are only fifteen. I thought they were around eighteen. It also says that Ariana and James sent their younger daughter, Juli, to an anonymous orphanage. Olivia?"

"Yes, Father?"

"Run a full scan on where this other daughter is, her full name is Juli Rhianne Mane. I want the report on my desk by three days? Is that too much for me to ask?"

"No sir, I shall have it in about two or three days." Olivia said as she backed away and walked out of the room and closed the door. The man focused his eyes on the files.

"Soon, girls, you will find that running away is not such a good thing, especially not telling your Aunt." He laughed as he sat down, reading the files more.