Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Orgy At Quatre's ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

GW and its characters don't belong to me but to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency and such.

I believe this is the strangest most ooc story I've ever written. It's a hentai most of the GW castxGW cast meant to be purely fun so no one take it seriously. This fic was written by me close to 3 years ago and I just updated it a little and revised it for easier reading. Once again, this fic is meant to be lighthearted fun and humor.

************************************

************************************

************************************

" I just can't wait for tonight."

Trowa eyed his blonde haired lover as he clapped together his hands; the taller man sighed. "Why are we doing this again?"

"Because we are sick of seeing our sexually repressed friends deny their feelings from each other. The war is over. They need to get on with their lives."

"You have the craziest ideas Quatre." Said Trowa as he eyed the guest list.

"Besides," chimed Quatre who had slinked his arm around his partner's waist. "It gives us both a chance to experiment ourselves."

Trowa's eyes grew wide ignoring Quatre all of a sudden. "Catherine? You invited my sister? How could you invite my sister?"

Quatre drew his hand away quickly and clasped it with the other one behind his back; he averted his eyes to the floor. "Well, I have always, ah, wanted to ah..."

"Fuck my sister? You've always wanted to fuck my sister?"

Blue-eyes wide Quatre shook his head silently.

Trowa sighed, "If she's into it too there's nothing I can do. But still, Quatre, my sister-geez. I'm taking a hot shower to try to scold the thought out."

Quatre watched the sway of Trowa's ass as he left the kitchen. He snickered to himself. "Tonight is going to be one wild ride." He turned to the cook who had just walked through the door. "Oh Pierre." He said lightly handing him an unmarked package. "Please make sure this special spice gets put into tonight's mousse." The man gave him an unusual look but agreed. Hands clasped behind his back again he began leaving the room, stopping but a second, "And Pierre. Make sure to use the whole package."

Later that night as the small intimate party was just beginning Duo pulled Trowa over to the side. "What's up with the Q-man? You two can't be that blissfully happy."

Trowa scratched at the collar of his dress shirt. "He's just excited about everyone being able to come." That was the standard answer Trowa had started to give since everyone was asking about Quatre's change in demeanor.

Duo's eyes narrowed. "I don't know Trowa. There's this almost insane gleam in his eyes."

"Sort of like the one in yours Duo?"

The comment made the braided pilot chuckle. "Ah, maybe you're right and I am looking into it to much. Now where did Hildie go off too?"

Trowa allowed his longhaired friend to leave before setting off on his own search to find Quatre.

He found Quatre outside on the balcony, standing and chatting, rather closely with Catherine. The green-eyed man did not approach right away; instead, he merely did what he did best, observed.

Both of them were leaning back onto the stone rail of the balcony with their heads turned to each other. In one hand Quatre was holding a glass of champagne while the other hand was placed firmly on his hip. Catherine's stance was much similar with holding her glass of champagne, but her free hand was laid out delicately flat over the railing. It didn't really bother Trowa that Quatre had a 'thing' for his sister, but any guy having any 'thing' for his sister bothered him. He scolded himself for being too overprotective. Cathy was a big girl and could take care of herself. By the time he had gotten ready to approach the two, the announcement that, dinner would be served, was bellowed out by the butler.

The dinner party consisted of Heero, Relena, Duo, Hildie, Wufei, Sally and Catherine. Quatre had brought the group together under the demise as nothing more than a reunion of sorts. And so far, no one had become real suspicious just figuring Quatre was getting to be eccentric as most rich people eventually do.

The courses were served and conversation light, no one really focused on anything that had to deal with the war; that was Quatre's one insistence. This party was to celebrate the future, not to dwell in the past. Quatre had been getting quite chatty, and seemed to be getting more excitable as the evening dessert got closer. Trowa was quiet as usual so nobody really noticed, but he even started worrying about Quatre's erratic behavior.

Quatre clapped his hands together a couple of times as the cart with the "special" mousse was brought out. Everyone got a huge serving.

Relena took the first bite and closed her eyes. "MMM. This is by far the best mousse I've tasted. What's in it?"

Quatre's eyes narrowed. "I'm so glad you like it Relena. It's a special recipe of my latest chief, he's French."

Duo had already downed his entire piece and asked for seconds. "I'm usually not one for this fancy stuff Q-man but I gotta hand it to your cook."

Quatre had seconds thoughts suddenly of Duo. The braided ex-pilot probably needed the least bit of persuasion and he was eating the most. But Heero hadn't touched a bite.

"Is something wrong Heero?" Quatre asked rather nervously.

"I don't like mousse."

Quatre's smile suddenly turned stiff. "You, you don't like mousse? I thought everybody like mousse."

"Well, this body doesn't."

"Ha, well." Quatre stopped his speech, Heero definitely needed persuasion and, if he didn't eat the mousse… Quatre was able to bring himself back under control. "But, I had it made special for this evening. Please try at least one bite."

Heero's cold glare met his eyes. "I don't like mousse."

"But Heero." Relena injected. "It's really quite delicious. Try one bite." She lifted a spoonful to his mouth.

"No thank you. I don't like..."

Quatre's fist slammed down on the table. His eyes narrowed and his voice grew raspy as he growled his words. "We know Heero. You don't like mousse but be a gentleman and eat the God-damned mousse before I come over there and shove it down your throat."

Everyone grew silent, Trowa covered his face embarrassed, Heero, quite taken off guard himself, opened his mouth and took the bite Relena offered him.

He rolled it around his mouth before swallowing. "Not bad. For mousse."

Quatre clapped his hands together again, his demeanor and speech one more that of elation. "Good. Good."

Trowa eyed his lover's plate, and noticed he had been the only one who had not eaten any of the mousse. Something was up and Trowa was going to find out.

Everyone had seemed to enjoy their dinner, even with Quatre's little outburst and as the evening wore on each one respectively retired to their chambers. Trowa sat up in bed reading a book, watching Quatre out of the corner of his eye. The blonde man was actually whistling.

"What was up at dinner, luv?" Trowa asked softly.

Quatre jumped on all fours, onto the bed, like a child. "I'll tell you but you have to promise to keep it a secret."

Trowa raised an eyebrow. "What did you do Quatre?"

Blue eyes rolled back and forth, and then came a little snicker. "I put an old Arabic aphrodisiac in the mousse."

Trowa's face went blank. "You what? You drugged our friends?"

Quatre swung his legs over the bed, planting his feet on the floor and rolled his eyes again. "You make it sound so vile. I merely am helping them release their pent up sexual inhibitions."

Trowa jumped out of bed knocking Quatre to the floor. "How, why, you drugged my sister you know. I should just, ahh! Quatre!"

The Arab man jumped up and clung to Trowa. "Don't be angry my dearest. Everyone is perfectly in their right minds, it's just that they'll have no control when it comes to their sexual desires."

Trowa pushed Quatre away and felt faint, realizing all of a sudden he had eaten the mousse too. "Um, Quatre? When exactly does this stuff, kick in?"

Quatre covered his mouth. "About now, I believe."

Trowa tried his best to stay angry, but now his anger was turning to pure lust. He yanked Quatre by the hair and brought him up to him in a kiss that was violent and demanding. "I'll kill you Quatre."

"This, isn't, the worst way, to go." Gasped Quatre as Trowa began basically tearing the cloths off him. "But not yet, okay? Let's go find the others?"

Trowa was shaking. "But I need you now Quatre, before I go crazy."

The prospect of course delighted Quatre but he in no way wanted to be worn out before he got to the prize he had chosen for himself tonight, Catherine. "Sorry to do this to you sweetie." Quatre bit his lip as he brought a vase down on Trowa's head, knocking him out cold. "That was an antique priceless vase you know." He stated apologetically, readjusting his cloths and stepping out of the room.

****************

Heero found himself tossing and turning in bed. It was rare he had a restless night anymore, but for some reason he couldn't find peace tonight. Peace, yea, he wanted peace tonight-a piece-he rose out of bed, whispering Relena's name.

As that was happeing, Relena herself, was up in her room pacing nervously. She slipped off her silky robe and tossed it on the bed. She always thought desert nights were supposed to be cold, but tonight she felt hot. She found herself staring in front of her full-length mirror. She smoothed her hands down her body, the thin material of her short nightgown that was becoming transparent from the sweat of her body. She slid her hands up to breasts and her fingers stroked the pink centers of her already hardened nipples. "Oh god Heero." She sighed, as her hands began traveling down her body, she jumped hearing a knock on her door. She smoothed back her hair before opening the door. "Heero."

"Relena."

********************

"Oh yea!" Duo cried out as he shot a load up into the air covering his stomach. He looked at his hand and wiped it on the sheet. He was a little concerned but not surprised that his libido seemed to be in heavy demand tonight. But this self-gratifying shit was for the birds. MMM. He told himself. Hildie's room was just two doors down. There was banging on the door.

"Duo! Oh god! You have to let me in!"

"That you Hildie?" He asked out loud opening the door. He found himself suddenly knocked down to the floor as the small but very strong woman jumped on top of him.

"Duo. You must fuck me. You must fuck me now."

Duo snickered. "Just so happens tonight, I'm taking requests."

*********************

Wufei sat centered in his room, legs crossed and hands held in his usual meditative pose. He opened his eyes; no amount of meditation would curb the sexual stirrings that were churning inside of him tonight. He rose from the floor. He didn't like being out of control of his emotions, but alas, tonight he couldn't control himself. He wondered what Sally was up to. He ran his fingers through his unbraided hair and opened the door. He jumped back, seeing Sally standing before him. Her blue eyes smoldered and her lips, her lips, they looked so good. He grabbed her in a feverish embrace and an even more feverish kiss.

**********************

Quatre giggled to himself hearing the sounds of lust and sex along the halls, but there was only one person he was lusting for, wanting sex with. He stood in front of her bedroom chamber and knocked. There was no answer. He tried the knob but it was locked. He dug in his pockets. The master of the manor had all the master keys. He opened the door and heard the shower running. He smiled, the visual of Catherine wet and slick excited him close to the edge.

He opened the door to the bathroom and made his way through the steam, she was moaning a little. Probably getting herself off, he thought quickly, but was even quicker, yanking open the curtain. She didn't scream, in fact she didn't act the least bit startled. She smiled thinly with her own wicked thoughts. She had always felt a strong attraction to Quatre, but he was her brother's man, even thinking of him in such a way was wrong, forbidden, erotic-she grabbed him by the back of the head her mouth meeting his with furious passion. He gave no protest as she dragged him into the shower with her.

**********************

Trowa shook his head coming to his senses. He rubbed the top of his head and saw the pieces of shattered vase. "That little bastard." He growled, rising up slowly. He noticed he still had a half hard-on and it needed release. He jumped out into the hall hearing a shriek and then Heero's name.

"MMM. Heero and Relena. I wonder." He slinked over to Relena's door, which was opened. Relena was propped up on the vanity, her butt to the edge, clingy onto Heero as he pounded into her viciously. Sweat beads slid down their bodies. He tilted his head. Heero's ass was pretty cute but then his gaze trailed up to Relena, god she looked hot, and it had been awhile since he had had any pussy.

His eyes caught Relena's and she smiled between moans and threw her head back. Trowa had always loved the long curve of her neck. He snuck up behind Heero, sliding a slender finger up his ass. Heero growled and convulsed suddenly from the added pleasure and bucked against Relena hard, filling her with his essence. She shrieked again and her nail drew the littlest bit of blood from Heero's shoulder.

**********************

Duo kneaded and manipulated Hildie's nipples groaning to high heaven as she impaled herself over and over again on top of him.

"Damn you feel so good girl." He moaned.

She leaned forward just a little and giggled. "Makes us wonder why we haven't done this sooner."

"As much as I'm lovin' this babe," he grabbed her hips and with out missing a beat he rolled them over and began pounding her, "I think it's mine turn to fuck you."

"Oh god yes!" She cried, having no problem as he took over. She had never imagined Duo to be so, so, potent, but then again, she wasn't exactly surprised either. She whimpered a little as his teeth grabbed one of her nipples and pulled. She clamped down on him hard, which sent him over the edge, his fluids gushed in her, as a breath and a moan gushed out of his lungs.

He propped himself to the side shaking. "Oh god Hildie. Will you marry me?"

**********************

Sally and Wufei had stumbled back into his room but had not exactly made it to the bed. Sally had just finished blowing Wufei's sex a little when he stopped her, twisted her body on all fours and slammed into her from behind. She laughed. Doggie-style had always been one of her favorite positions.

Her head was held taunt by Wufei's fist that had knotted itself in her blond locks, his other hand cupped a breast his fingers teasing it, and still he was able to give her the hardest fuck of her life. She smiled. She had always heard martial arts gave a guy limberness and stamina.

His hold on her tightened and his breathing grew faster and harder as did his thrusts. She screamed in delight at her own build-up of sensations; she was coming, he was coming, they both were-Wufei cried out loud his seed shot deep within Sally, as she released a climatic cry of her own.

**********************

Quatre's soaked cloths were soon discarded, lying somewhere in a wet pile on the tiled floor. He tilted back his head and groaned, loving the feel of the water as it smoothed back his hair, but not as much as he loved the feel of Catherine's lips curled around his girth, sucking and swallowing hard. He curled her hair around his fingers pulling her off of him and up his body.

"But I wasn't finished," she began only to be quieted by Quatre's lips on hers.

She melted immediately into him, groping and clawing at his body. Quatre began shivering a little from the pure pleasure of her touches. His mouth left hers and journeyed down to her breasts where he took one of its centers into his mouth, nipping and sucking. He began to gag a little from the running water. It was time to move to a different location.

**********************

Heero, Relena, and Trowa were at each other again; Trowa had his sex planted up to the hilt in Relena's womanhood while her anus was being filled by Heero's own throbbing manhood. She bucked and screamed. Her knees ached a little but she didn't care, she was getting some of the best fucks in her life and she wasn't going to let a little pain ruin it.

Trowa lifted his head a little taking a nipple into his mouth, grinding his teeth into Relena's delicate pink flesh. One of Heero's fingers had found her clit and was rubbing his nail against it vigorously as he pounded her tight ass.

Sounds of sex and passion could be heard down the halls, but Relena swore she was the loudest. Trowa's hands gripped her hips and he cried out coming into her, his seamen flooding her, as was Heero's who had just come as well, releasing a small growl of satisfaction.

**********************

"Duo where are we going?" Cooed Hildie.

"I need some after sex munchies." Duo said simply, catching her as she jumped onto the front of him, her legs and arms wrapped around him.

"I know what I'd like to munch."

"Hee, hee, Hildie, in a bit my dear, in a bit, but the only thing that rivals my sex drive is my hunger pains."

"Oh, but Duo." Hildie whined, as she began kissing his neck and riding her body up and down Duo's torso. "Just once more please."

She took him in a kiss and his sex drive suddenly canceled out his hunger pains. He eased her back against the wall of one of the living rooms.

He chuckled. "Girl. It's very rare I give up food for anything or anybody."

She giggled back. "Than I'm a very lucky girl aren't I?"

***********************


Still dripping from the shower, Quatre and Catherine were making their way to the bed amongst the fondling and kissing they were giving to each other. Quatre lifted her up slightly, only to plop her down on the bed. She leaned back onto her hands and crossed her legs, the devil in her eyes and in her smile. Man he had had dreams of Catherine being in such a position, looking as wild and worldly as she was now, looking at him like she wanted to devour him whole, skin and bones all.

The devil crept into his own smile as he thought of other positions he had dreamed Catherine being in. She slid back further onto the bed as he crawled over her in predatory style. She laid flat on her back under him, feeling a little liquid already dripping from his stiff and solid manhood, onto her stomach. Her body felt hot as if on fire. She ran her fingers through Quatre's hair once again, her fingers and hands, in total control of him, drawing his head down to hers, demanding his lips to kiss hers.

**************************

Sally and Wufei had finished the act for a third time. Wufei sat back panting. "What evil demon have you possessed me with tonight woman."

"Me? Who grabbed who first?" Wufei growled a little and damned women's logic. Sally laughed. "Oh have I offended the great and mighty Chang Wufei?"

His brow furrowed. "Watch it woman."

She continued to giggle. "Oh it appears I have? Do you feel your defenses have been taken down by a weak woman?"

"Sally. Don't."

She ignored him and giggled some more. "Wimp." She merely replied before pushing him back down on the bed before taking off out the door still giggling. Wufei couldn't help but crack a smile as he got up and took off in pursuit after her.

***************************

Trowa, Relena and Heero, shot up from their latest sexual escapade hearing light footsteps running down the hall followed by heavier footsteps not to far behind. They heard a tiny squeal and laughter. The three untangled themselves from one another and shot up from the bed and down the hall to see what was happening.

***************************

"Duo! Oh god Duo!" Hildie clung to Duo for dear life, not caring that her back was being scraped against the wall as her braided lover drove into her again and again.

"Shit!" Duo cried, losing himself into sexual bliss once again, his load creaming in with Hildie's already dripping walls. He looked at Hildie only to see a wide-eyed blank expression.

He slowly turned around to see Wufei and Sally behind them. "Ah, hi guys." Duo greeted, eyeing Sally up and down, she is a natural blonde, he thought smugly. Heero owes me twenty bucks.

The other three entered the room, comically. Heero stopping dead in his tracks suddenly, Relena shoving into him and Trowa shoving into her.

There was a great silence that befell the nude and still quite horny party.

*****************************

Catherine oohed and ahhed as she lay back against Quatre on the bed. His girth embedded deep inside of her pounding her with the greatest force she had ever felt, her back pressed against his stomach, the sweat between them creating a natural slickness that made it easy for them glide against one another. She rubbed her finger against her clitoris as Quatre teased her nipples causing her to squirm and squeal. She turned her head slightly, enough so that Quatre caught her lips. She had never imagined him so agile, but then he'd no doubt learned a few things from her brother.

Catherine had felt better than he could have ever imagined. It had been quite awhile since he had had sex with a girl, but if memory served him right, Catherine's was the sweetest he'd ever come across. "Catherine." He moaned breaking away. "Catherine, I'm going-Jesus Catherine!" Quatre yelled at the top of his lungs as he pounded into her with two more great thrusts his thickness pulsating loads of his sex fluids deep up inside of her.

*****************************

Trowa smiled at Duo and Duo smiled back. Sally cocked an eyebrow Relena's direction and Relena blushed, biting her lip. Hildie giggled and tiptoed over to Heero commenting on the beauty of his eyes. Wufei sensed what was going to happen and even though it intrigued him he tried to back away.

"Oh no you don't Wu-man." Duo snickered as he and Trowa pulled the Chinese man back into the fold.

Quatre opened the window up a crack and heard the worst howling of his life. "What's into my cats all of a sudden?"

He heard Catherine begin to laugh. "Let's just say they liked my mousse more than me."

Quatre turned to her. "You didn't have the mousse?"

"No. You were so caught up in making sure Heero ate the damn stuff you didn't notice me slipping mine to your cats under the table.

uatre chuckled. "So tonight was?"

"Was what I, wanted to happen." She took a few steps over to Quatre and rested her head on his shoulder as she embraced him. "I don't know what you did and I don't want to but I'm not sorry for tonight."

Quatre hung his head. "What about Trowa. Don't you feel like we betrayed him?"

"Believe me, he'll have little to say when he finds out he's been fucking just about everybody else tonight."

"Well, I'm not sure anyone will remember. I mean, once they find out they'll all hate me."

"Who says they have to find out? Listen."

"I don't hear anything."

"Exactly."

The two slipped on robes and made their way out into the deserted hall, hearing faint moans and screams in the distance. They reached the balcony at the top of the stairs and looked down at the orgy of friends; limbs so entangled that it was hard to tell where some of them began and some of them ended. The different cries, shouts, and squeals echoed through the room.

"See Quatre? They're having fun. No one will hate you, because no one will ever know. We'll just wait till they all pass out, call Rashid and his men to help us take them to their rooms, clean them up and tada, play dumb in the morning."

Quatre smirked and looked at Catherine sideways. "I never realized you could be so evil Catherine."

She raised both eyebrows. "Oh there's so much you don't know about me Quatre."

They turned around and began walking back to her room, arm in arm. "Then by all means, Miss Barton. Allow me to learn."

She chuckled huskily. "Oh, but Mr. Winner we only have tonight."

THE END