Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Life ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Nothing but the plot and a few characters are mine.
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Pairings: 3x5, 1x2
 
Author's Note: I'm not sure how long this chapter might be, might be longer than usual. I know it just might have a lemon, but if it's not in this one, I'm pretty sure it'll be in the next one. I'm pretty sure that's all I have to say. Well, do as you usually do. Read and review. And thanks for reading.
 
------------------------------
 
Trowa sat in his living room, trying to find interest in the evening news that was on. Leaning into the couch, he allowed himself to succumb to sleep. He had had to baby-sit his sister since he stepped foot in the apartment. The two year old girl was more work than she seemed. It was only about a half an hour earlier that his mother came home, but she had received a call that her sister was in the hospital and had left with Rosa to visit her for the night. Catherine had taken the opportunity to head off to some party with "friends", leaving him alone in the apartment. Hearing the knock at his door, Trowa opened his eyes, searching for the remote. He grew impatient when he couldn't find it, and instead walked over to the television set, turning it off. Walking to the door, he opened it, surprised to see Wufei staring back at him.
 
"Fei, what's the reason for this visit?", he asked opening the door wider.
 
Wufei smiled inwardly at the nick name. It'd been awhile since anyone had called him by it. Stepping closer, Wufei reached a hand up to bring Trowa's face closer to his. Their lips pressed together for a short moment and then he pulled back to look up into Trowa's eyes.
 
"I just wanted to see you.", he told the taller boy.
 
Smiling down at his boyfriend, Trowa pulled him in for another kiss, this time not hesitating to give himself of a quick taste of Wufei's mouth. He broke away to pull Wufei inside, leading the boy to the couch.
 
"You just wanted to see me?", Trowa asked, watching down at him as the boy sat, "Is that all?"
 
Smirking up at the taller boy, Wufei pulled him down next to him. His heart was racing with just the idea of what he was willing to let happen, and he had to admit that he was scared. He wasn't exactly sure what Trowa's reaction would be. What if he was eager to have sex? What if he was way too eager? Then what would he do? As he worried his bottom lip, Wufei looked up into green eyes, trying to find the right way to bring up the subject.
 
Sensing the boy's hesitation, Trowa took one of Wufei's hands in his own, rubbing the back of it with his thumb.
 
"What's up?", he asked, enjoying the feel of Wufei's skin.
 
Did the rest of his skin feel this way? He stopped that train of thought before it continued and he looked up at his boyfriend.
 
"Nothing's wrong.", Wufei mumbled, closing his hand around Trowa's, "Just thinking."
 
Pulling himself closer, the Latino placed a kiss on the boy's forehead. An escaping strand of his boyfriend's hair was replaced, before he placed another kiss on top of Wufei's head.
 
"Penny for your thoughts?", he asked, unconsciously sniffing his hair.
 
He had never noticed before, but the boy smelled good; arousing. Or it could have been the fact his teenage hormones were acting up. Shrugging, Wufei leaned into the embrace that Trowa offered.
 
"Just things.", Wufei mumbled, eyes not meeting Trowa's, "You know, maybe about us.
 
Trowa looked down at his small love, eyebrow raised in question. What was there about them that Wufei could want to talk about? He didn't think that he was doing something wrong, hopefully he wasn't. He tried his best to make Wufei happy. The boy was usually caught in some deep state of depression.
 
"So, what about us?", Trowa pried.
 
Wufei lost all words from the question. He knew what it was he wanted to say, but his voice caught in his throat. Maybe he wasn't ready to discuss this with Trowa. Sex was a pretty big step; maybe he should just forget it? Though, how else would he ever know if he was truly ready if he didn't discuss it with Trowa? Sighing, he leaned in more to his boyfriend. Being in a relationship was hard.
 
"Well?", Trowa was pushing, since Wufei had yet to answer him.
 
Looking up into jade eyes, Wufei pulled away slightly from the banged boy's embrace. It was now or never. He took a deep breath; how could he word it? Perhaps however it decided to come out?
 
"Trowa, let's have sex."
 
Watching Trowa's eyes widen in surprise, Wufei slapped himself mentally as a hand covered his mouth. He watched as Trowa stared back at him in shock. Maybe he had phrased it wrong? Feeling as if he could die, Wufei patiently waited for Trowa's response.
 
------------------------------
 
Duo groggily woke up, taking in his surroundings. He wouldn't ask how he got in his room; most likely Heero had dragged him in there. He didn't care. His eyes closed as he tried to return to sleeping. He didn't need to wake up right now. It's not like he had anything to do. His head nestled into the pillow underneath him, and he found that it didn't feel much like a pillow. Lifting his head with a groan, he opened them, looking up to find he was lying on Heero's stomach. He let his head drop back to the man's stomach with a scoff. It wasn't a pillow, but it will have to do. He couldn't even remember having sex with the man. The only thing that told him he did was the dull pain he felt in his ass.
 
"Duo, get the fuck off me.", the Japanese man was growling.
 
Ignoring Heero's command, Duo mumbled something unintelligible back. He didn't want to move, he didn't think he could, and for some reason he was hungry. What the hell did he smoke?
 
"I know you're not sleeping, Duo.", Heero growled, "Now get the fuck off."
 
Feeling as he was pushed off of his comfortable human pillow, he groaned pulling a feather pillow over his head. Heero was an ass at times. He didn't know why he even considered the man as a fucking boyfriend.
 
"Why don't you get your ass up and do something useful?", Heero asked, his voice making its way through the pillow.
 
He removed it to look up at the man, who was standing from the bed, and Duo sat up.
 
"I did my share.", he said eyeing the still naked man, "I fucked you. That's more work than you think it is you know."
 
Sneering at Duo's words, Heero snatched up his boxers before pulling them on.
 
"I fucked you, Duo. You were the one being fucked.", he corrected, ignoring the finger that Duo held up for him.
 
Pulling on his pants, Heero looked down at the braided man, who looked around the bed for his own clothes.
 
"I bet you don't even know where Wufei is.", he started, throwing the man his boxers, "You smoked a lot of that shit earlier."
 
Duo pulled on his boxers after a stretch, before grabbing a bottle of liquor from up off of the floor.
 
"I know how much I smoked. I just can't remember what I smoked. Besides, Wufei's in his fucking room. Didn't I send him there?"
 
Chuckling, Heero shook his head before falling back onto the bed.
 
"Dumbass, you sent Wufei out of the house.", he told the man with a smirk.
 
It wasn't rare that Duo would do that and not remember. Then the boy would return home, get the beating of his life, and Heero would end up fucking with the braided man. Not that he cared; as Duo constantly argued with him, Wufei wasn't his concern. He could care less what Duo did to the boy. His only concern was getting a chance to fuck the little cock tease blind.
 
"Why the fuck didn't you stop me then!", Duo yelled, throwing on a t-shirt.
 
It took him a couple of tries and when he finally got it on, it was backwards. Now he really was curious as to what Heero gave him. He only shrugged it off, turning back to the blue eyed Asian on his bed. The man obviously hadn't heard his question, or he had merely ignored it. He was off in some other world of his. Maybe thinking of some son of a bitch he had fucked with. Taking a long drink from the bottle of liquor he held in his hand, Duo climbed onto the bed. He would worry about that later. Wufei had to be home sooner or later, right? He'll deal with the little bitch then.
 
Flopping down in the empty spot next to Heero, he swore under his breath as he found he spilled the remaining content of his alcohol onto the sheets. As he lay back onto the bed, he stared up at the ceiling so that his eyes ran across the cracks that were present. He followed one that reached the light in the middle of the room, stopping and staring at it for a moment. His breathing grew heavier as he remembered looking up at the ceiling when he was smaller. His eyes soon followed a rope down to his mother, who hung there with eyes wide open.
 
Closing his eyes, he willed the memory out of his mind, not wanting to be reminded. As the blinked open, he found that he couldn't get rid of her just yet. His mother was still swinging back and forth from the light in the middle of the room. His eyes followed as she slightly swung, his hands clenching onto the bed sheets. She wouldn't have killed herself if that bitch didn't make her way into their life, if she hadn't seduced his father. Shaking his head he sat up, closing his eyes tightly together. He needed to stop thinking about it, needed some drugs...something...anything.
 
"Duo, what the fuck's the matter with you?"
 
Turning at the sound of Heero's voice, he quickly looked back up, finding that his hallucination of his mother was gone. Even though he could no longer see her in front of him, she was still in his head. He wanted her gone.
 
"Heero, do you have anymore of that shit you gave me?", he asked turning to the man, "I could really use some right now."
 
He'd even take heroin at this point. His mind was racing through memories. He could see his father bringing that Chinese bitch into their house, claiming a child as his, the nights of beatings; everything. It was followed by the memory of his father dying, because Wufei had killed him. Wufei; it all circled around him didn't it? Everything was his fault. He cried out as his head swarmed with unwanted memories, he barely felt when something was injected into his arm. His eyes opened, since he had clenched them shut, and he only saw the needle being removed from his arm. He'd just fucked up hadn't he? The drug took effect quickly and he felt as his head was cleared. So this was heroin? Leaning back onto Heero, who had held him from behind, he gave a giggle. He didn't know why he hadn't tried this before.
 
"I don't know what the fuck you just went through.", Heero whispered as Duo continued to giggle, "But for fuck's sake, don't go through it again."
 
His mind was cloudy, and he had barely heard what the Japanese man had just told him. Hell, he really didn't care at all. Leaning more into the man's chest, Duo looked up at him. Maybe it was the drugs, or just maybe it was the fact that he needed something to clear out his mind, but he was suddenly very horny.
 
"Heero.", he purred, fingers tracing over the man's arm that was wrapped around his chest, "I want you."
 
Scoffing, Heero removed himself from behind the younger man, letting him fall back onto the bed. He didn't have time for this. Besides, Wufei might be home soon. He wanted to greet him when he returned. Turning over onto his stomach, Duo crawled over to the man, stopping him before he could stand from the bed.
 
"Please?", he begged, his hands running over Heero's chest, "You know you want to."
 
He couldn't lie. He needed to get rid of his hard on before Wufei came home. He was going to try a more careful approach tonight. His lust driven attempt a few months ago had been a complete failure. When he thought about it, it wouldn't have failed if Duo had interrupted. He was glad that he had, however. He didn't really want to forcefully take the boy; he more wanted the boy to beg for it.
 
Ok, so his fantasy most likely wouldn't become reality. Wufei begging him to be fucked was out of the question. He'd settle with the Chinese boy willingly spreading his legs for him. He allowed himself to be pushed back onto the bed, and he looked up into violet eyes that were clouded with the effect of being high. His hand reached up, wrapping behind the boy's neck, pulling him down until their lips connected. He had to say, Duo hadn't really changed since high school. He still had the body that he lusted after when he first saw it. Nothing had changed. Well, given the fact that he'd grown in other places, everything was the way it was years before. Grabbing the man by the waist, he pulled him closer, his tongue pushing its way into his mouth.
 
Their tongues moved against each other as Duo tried to pull him as physically closer as was possible. Moaning as Heero's hands grabbed onto his ass, he pulled away from the kiss, lowering his head to suckle the skin of the man's stomach. He kissed and nipped his way down the exposed skin to the hem of the blue jeans, glaring at the denim material for being in the way. As his eyes caught site of the bulge pushing against its restraints, Duo smirked glancing up at into colbat eyes.
 
"If I blow you, would you fuck me after?", he asked nuzzling Heero's hardening member through the fabric of the jeans.
 
Heero only shrugged, eyes looking at the braided man, tensing when his pants were slowly unzipped. He lay back against the bed, sighing as he felt himself being released from the confinement of his jeans. His eyes closed with a groan, his hands clutching onto chestnut locks, as he felt his member disappear into Duo's mouth. He couldn't complain, Duo gave one hell of a blowjob. Maybe he'd stay true to his word and fuck him? Raising himself slightly on his arms, he looked down at the now bobbing head with a smirk. If Duo wanted it, who was he to refuse?
 
------------------------------
 
Green eyes, still wide with surprise, looked back at the ebony haired boy in front of him. He couldn't believe he had said that. Sex! Why would Wufei ask him to have sex? Wait, why was he worrying about it? No. He couldn't take advantage of Wufei. That would be wrong.
 
"Trowa?"
 
Hearing the faint whisper of Wufei's voice, the Latino teen turned to look at him. The boy looked shocked himself, as if he hadn't expected for the words to be said. As his face lost its look of surprise, Trowa tried to think of something to say. It's not like he didn't want to have sex with Wufei, God only knows he wanted to, but it occurred to him that Wufei might not have wanted it. Though, now he was having second thoughts about that. Looking into ebony eyes, he cleared his throat, scratching the back of his head nervously.
 
"Are you sure that's what you want?"
 
The question caught Wufei off guard. He almost expected Trowa to jump at the opportunity. Yet at the same time, he was almost relieved that the question was asked. He was still debating in his head if he actually wanted to sleep with Trowa or not. He was scared to say the least. It'll be a new experience for him. He couldn't talk for Trowa. He didn't know if the boy had done it before. Sighing, he turned away from Trowa's gaze. What did he want? He thought about it for a minute before finally coming to a decision. His eyes looked up at his patiently waiting boyfriend, and then he nodded.
 
"Yes. I'm ready for this.", he told Trowa, beginning to feel nervous, "Don't you want it?"
 
He pulled the Chinese teen closer to him, and Trowa placed a chaste kiss on the boy's lips.
 
"I don't want you to do this if you're not truly ready for it."
 
Pulling Trowa with him as he laid back on the couch, Wufei brought his mouth to connect with his lover's.
 
"I'll stop you if I think that I'm not.", he whispered pulling away from their kiss for a short moment, "Is that okay?"
 
Nodding, Trowa meshed their mouths together again. Although he knew it'll be difficult, he'd stop himself if Wufei asked him to.
 
------------------------------
 
The front door opened slowly, and Wufei quietly slipped inside. He didn't know what time it was, he only knew that Duo had to be in bed by now. Closing the door as quietly as possible, Wufei looked up the staircase for any signs that Duo was up. He knew what would happen if the man was still awake. He had just healed a few days ago; he didn't need any new bruises. He started towards the stairs as quietly as he could, and the floor boards groaned under his foot. Why was it that the floor seemed to creak louder when you're trying to be quiet?
 
Even though his brother could be sleeping, that ass of a man Yuy could still be up. To run into him would be just as bad as if he came face to face with Duo. He was halfway to the stairs when the hall light was switched on, freezing him in his place. He was caught. By who was the question, but then again did it matter?
 
"Do you know what time it is?"
 
That voice he knew, and hearing it told him that his brother was sleeping. Turning around, he stared back at the Japanese man who stood with arms crossed, leaning against the doorframe of the kitchen. He didn't say anything; just prayed Heero would let him go upstairs. No advances, no questions, just let him go his way.
 
"It's one in the morning.", the man provided.
 
Wufei's eyes widened in shock as he was told the time. He had no idea he'd been gone that long. If Duo knew, he'd kill him. Turning ebony eyes back to Heero, he backed away when he found the man standing directly in front of him.
 
"Where were you?", he asked, eying the boy with both anger and want.
 
The boy didn't answer, and let his eyes cast downward. He didn't have to tell him anything. Yet, Heero on the other hand was becoming quite annoyed. When he asked a question, he expected some sort of answer.
 
"I said, where the hell-"
 
His words were cut short as his eyes ran over the boy's neck. It wasn't easy to catch at first, the ebony strands were loose, covering whatever was meant to be hidden, but as he watched closer he took notice of the mark. So, Duo wasn't as paranoid as he seemed.
 
Walking closer to the boy, he backed him against the wall, hand moving the ebony strands out of the way. His fingers ran over the boy's neck, as jealousy slowly grew inside of him.
 
"So, Duo's not lying when he says you're always out fucking is he?", he whispered, eyes gazing into Wufei's, "Boy will he ever be happy to hear that."
 
"No!", Wufei cried, lowering his voice, "I didn't do anything. I...even if I did, it's none of your business. It's not his either."
 
Smirking, Heero brushed back an ebony strand that had fallen into the boy's face. He didn't know who the fuck was sleeping with the one boy that he lusted after, but whoever he was, he was one lucky bastard.
 
"You come home at one in the morning, snuck in mind you, show up with a hickey...or rather two on your neck and you didn't do anything?", Heero asked, in a near teasing way, "Wufei, I'm not stupid. If I was to open your shirt right now, I'll be sure to find more of those little love bites."
 
Wufei's arms crossed over his chest in a protective manner. He didn't care if Heero didn't mean that he would, he didn't trust him. Their little incident two months ago still gave him the chills. Who knew if Heero would try it again?
 
"I didn't sleep with anyone.", he muttered in a low voice, barely audible.
 
He didn't know why he was trying to explain himself to the likes of Heero. Although the fact that Heero could and mostly would tell his brother had to be a good reason.
 
"And I'm supposed to believe you?", Heero asked, eyes now glaring down at the boy.
 
It was obvious that the man didn't believe him. Wufei was telling the truth. He didn't do anything. He told Trowa that if he found he wasn't ready, he'd ask him to stop. That's exactly what he did. Well, Trowa suggested that they did. He had sensed Wufei wasn't ready for it. The boy was fine up until Trowa had started to undress him. That's when he found himself asking questions. Had Trowa ever done it before? Which he found out the boy was as much of a virgin as he was. Did he have lubricant? Would he use a condom? Did he even have a condom? The questions, as Trowa knew, were a way of stalling. Wufei was no where near ready. So instead they had just made out. Well they had originally started to watch a movie, but it was forgotten half way through. Thinking back to what had happened, made Wufei blush, and Heero had caught it.
 
"Reminiscing?", he asked him with an acidic tone.
 
His voice had jerked Wufei back from his thoughts, and he glanced up at the still glaring man.
 
"Whatever you're thinking I did, I didn't do it.", he told the man starting towards the stairs, "I have nothing else to discuss with you, so I'm going to bed."
 
"Do you think Duo would believe that you were out all night and did nothing?"
 
The question stopped Wufei at the foot of the stairs and he turned to look back at a smirking Heero.
 
"What?"
 
"You heard me.", Heero said walking over to him, "What would Duo think?"
 
"You wouldn't."
 
"I would.", Heero said hand reaching out to play with midnight locks, "Of course this could be our little secret."
 
Wufei tensed as one of Heero's hands grabbed him by the waist. He didn't like where this was going.
 
"What are you talking about?", he questioned, now feeling Heero nuzzling his neck.
 
He knew what he wanted, but decided to play dumb.
 
"Duo doesn't have to know.", Heero repeated, meeting Wufei's gaze, "It can be our little secret."
 
"Only if I give you what you want.", Wufei finished for him, "You're sickening."
 
Pushing himself away from him, Wufei turned starting to make his way up the stairs.
 
"I'd rather get my ass kicked by Duo than get it fucked by you."
 
Heero glared at the boy's back from the bottom of the stairs, hands clenching in to fist. He let his anger subside. He had a nice story to tell Duo in the morning.
 
T.B.C.
 
Okay...I know I didn't give you the lemon you asked for, but I will give it. I promise, no, I swear I will. On my future grave I swear it. Review and stuff, though. I'd really appreciate it. If you really want that lemon, then tell me how much you want it, and I'll put it in the next chapter. Honestly I will. Well I'll start writing the next chapter and wait for those reviews.