Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Life ❯ Chapter 12

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I'm so tired of writing these, but I have to. Okay, so you guys know that I don't own the guys right? Ok then, well that covers it.

Rating: Um. . . I'm not sure.

Pairings: They're pretty obvious now, but in case you're still not sure there's 3x5 and 1x2. That's all. . . maybe.

Author's Note: Wow, I got so much advice, ideas and help on this I hope this chapter's actually good. Okay, I have to thank all my reviewers! I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys. And extra big thanks to Aria for all her help and a thanks for mikisho for the rehab center idea. THANK YOU VERY MUCHES! I hope this chapter is as good as the rest.

------------------------------

Wufei's eyes slowly peeked open, his sleep fogged mind trying to register as much as it could. The first thing it told him was that he wasn't in his room. He never slept in any other rooms in his house, so that meant only one thing. This wasn't his house. So where was he? Rolling onto his back, he winced as he felt the dull pain in his butt. Oh right, he was at Trowa's. Staring up at the ceiling, he sighed. He knew how Duo felt now, but damn if the pain wasn't worth it. He heard the door open, and he slowly sat up, sleepily smiling as Trowa walked into the room.

"So, you're finally up?", Trowa asked walking over to the Chinese boy, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Lying back onto the bed, Wufei groaned. He didn't want to get up, it was way too early.

"No you don't. Come on get up.", his boyfriend urged.

Trowa pulled him back up into a sitting position, and he gave a small whine, his boyfriend only smiling.

"It's too early.", he grumbled, falling against the Latin teen, eyes closing.

His arms wrapped around his lover, Trowa nuzzling the ebony strands and storing the unique scent that was Wufei into memory.

"Wufei, it's two in the afternoon.", Trowa informed him.

Wufei's eyes opened to look over at the digital clock on the nearby side table. Trowa was right. If he was still here, that meant Duo was very angry. If he wasn't as lazy as he was, the man could have been searching for him right now. Duo didn't go looking, he waited until you came to him. Forcing himself to pull away from Trowa's warm embrace, he stood from the bed with stretch. He didn't want to, but he at least had to call. He sure as hell wasn't going to go home anytime soon.

"Are you hungry?", Trowa asked, standing from the bed.

Pulling on his boxers that he'd retrieved from the floor, Wufei nodded his head.

"I'll go make you something. If you want to shower, I have some clothes you could borrow. Catherine shrunk them in the wash, so they should fit you."

Smiling up at his lover, Wufei caught the towel that was flung at him.

"If you check in the medicine cabinet, there should be a new toothbrush in there.", Trowa told him starting to walk out of the room.

"You keep extra toothbrushes?", Wufei asked following, Trowa sending back a smirk.

"My mother buys them for when we have company.", Trowa said turning back to Wufei, "And when we do have company, they always forget to bring a toothbrush. So, we're always prepared."

Wufei smiled as Trowa gave him a kiss on his forehead, before he started to make his way to the bathroom. Trowa was then heading off to the kitchen. Closing the door behind him as he entered, Wufei headed over to the toilet first. He really had to go, but before he could relieve himself, the bathroom door opened, causing him to jump and try to hide himself.

"Wufei, I saw you naked two seconds ago."

Straightening himself, Wufei glared over at his lover, who stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"It could have been Catherine, or even you mother.", he reasoned, Trowa shaking is head. "They're not here, and won't be coming back for awhile. Anyway, I came to ask you what you want."

"What can you cook?", Wufei questioned, unable to hold it in any longer.

"How about we just go out for breakfast?", Trowa suggested, walking over to the sink and leaning against it, "I don't have the money to pay for the damage I'll cause if I cook."

Smiling up at the Latino, Wufei shrugged.

"I could go for Ihops.", he told Trowa fixing himself and turning to the sink to wash his hands, "How about you?"

Wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, Trowa rested his chin on Wufei's shoulder, jade eyes looking in to the mirror at ebony.

"I could go to Ihops, too.", he whispered placing a kiss on a caramel cheek, "The question is, can we afford it?"

Wufei stopped to think about that before he sighed, opening the medicine cabinet and grabbing the aforementioned toothbrush.

"McDonald's it is then."

------------------------------

"So, what are you going to do?"

Trowa's question had pulled Wufei away from the french fries that the he had been staring at intensly. Well, he wasn't really staring at it, he was just trying to make sense of what had happened last night, before he and Trowa had. . . well you know. As for what he was going to do, he didn't know exactly.

He had to call home, no matter how much he didn't want to, and to make matters much more worst then they already were, he would have to return home as well. Maybe he needed a second opinion on this?

"Trowa, what do you think I should do?"

Trowa leaned back in his chair, taking a moment to sort things through. What could he tell Wufei? To tell the truth, he wanted Wufei stay with him. He wouldn't mind sharing a bed every night with the ebony haired boy. Then again, he would have to go home anyway. Sighing, he looked over to Wufei before leaning forward.

"You have to go home.", he told Wufei with a sigh.

"I was afraid you'd say that."

A smile small took his face, and Trowa stretched out a hand to caress his lover's cheek, coaxing a small smile out of the boy as well.

"I'll come with you if you want.", he volunteered, catching the hint of relief in Wufei's eyes, "That is, if you're still not touchy about having people over. And of course, if I'm invited over?"

Taking Trowa's hands into his own, Wufei smirked.

"Trowa, would you like to come over today?"

Trowa smirked, before leaning over the table to place a kiss on his lover's lips.

"I'd love to come."

------------------------------

Duo woke up to find himself sprawled over the couch. His skull was threatening to crack as he pulled himself up to a sitting position. Looking over to the clock that hung on the wall, he made out that it was one in the afternoon; way too early. As he fought himself into standing, he couldn't quite ignore the numb feeling in his jaw. His still drug induced and alcohol fogged mind, slowly started to remember the events of last night. Wufei had run off somewhere, but how come he hadn't come home by now?

"Fuck it.", he told himself out loud, walking out of the living room.

His feet dragged him up the stairs, making a short stop at the bathroom, before carrying him to his room. He opened the door to find a fuming Heero sitting on the edge of the bed, holding an ice pack up to his crotch. What the fuck happened to him?

"What the fuck happened to you?", Duo repeated his thought, Heero looking up with a glare.

Walking over to the bed, he fell against it, his lover (or whatever the hell he was) looking down at him.

"I could ask you the same question.", he countered, nodding to the bruise on Duo's face.

The braided man ignored him, shifting so that he was lying on his side. He was not going to lose this headache anytime soon, and as if it wasn't bad enough already, he was as nauseous as ever. If he was going to throw up, he didn't think he would make it to the bathroom. Even if he could make it, he was in too much pain to even try to move.

His mind wandered back to the fact that Wufei wasn't home. Had left the house in the middle in the night, and didn't even think to call. Damn it he sounded like some fucking worried mother. The little fuck could do what he wanted, he'd just have to pay the consequences when he came home; if he came home. The little shit had better come back. He gave a little whimper as the pain doubled, and he slowly curled up in a fetal position.

Here he was thinking about his damn half brother and he was probably dying. Heero and his fucking drugs. His head lifted to look over at the Japanese man who only looked down at him in disinterest. Yuy was such a fucking bastard. Duo couldn't even find a reason why he allowed him to stay here. Wait, there were three. Heero gave him money, sex, and drugs. So the asshole had a purpose here after all. His body started trembling, and he turned away from Heero, clenching his eyes shut.

"So, what the fuck happened to you?," he asked once again, hugging himself.

He had heard the ice pack being thrown into the garbage and it had reminded him of the man's injury. Heero looked down at Duo as he started to violently shake, knowing what the violet eyed man was going through.

"Your brother happened.", he said standing from the bed.

"What the fuck did he have to hit you in the balls for?"

Heero scoffed as he reached a dresser, opening the top draw and looking inside. There was a different variety of drugs inside of it. Angel dust, ecstacy, marijuana . You name it, Heero had it, but his pretty little fuck toy wasn't going to need just anything. Duo was officially addicted to heroine. Grabbing up a needle, blue eyes looked back at the still shaking Duo. His mind wandered back to Duo's question, and he figured out what he could tell the Chinese boy's older brother. Of course, he could tell him what really happened. Heero almost burst out in laughter. Tell Duo the truth? Yeah fucking right. He'd tell only a little white lie.

"Your brother's a fucking slut.", he said with a smirk, Duo's eyes opening to look back at him.

His back was turned towards him, but Heero could see the now dull, pain stricken eyes in the mirror.

"No shit, Sherlock! So, what else is knew?!", Duo bit back bitterly, his torture growing ten fold.

He let out a sob as he tried his best to curl up even more then he already was. This was too much. What the hell was up with him today? Heero needed to give him some fucking drugs, and fast. He'd do anything for it if it meant he wouldn't be feeling like this.

"He asked me to fuck him last night.", the Japanese man continued, almost convincing himself that it was all true, "He got angry when I said that I wouldn't. When he decided that physically trying to seduce me wasn't going to work, he got upset and kneed me in the crotch."

He winced as he remembered just how painful it had been. Even if it had happened last night, the pain was still there in the morning. Hence the reason he had the ice pack. Turning back to Duo who now was silently sobbing, he walked over to the bed.

"Maybe you should teach him a lesson when he comes home."

Uncapping the drug filled needle, Heero rested a hand on Duo's shoulder, the man wildly jerking away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me!", he yelled, sobbing out loud as his head began to throb, "God, it hurts so much."

Not even bothering to struggle as Heero turned him to lay on his back, Duo slowly opened his eyes, his tear blurred vision catching Heero holding something in his hand.

"Is this what you want?", Heero teased, Duo's hand stretching outwards.

Heero pulled his own hand back, making Duo whine in protest.

"You know the deal.", he muttered, grabbing Duo's left arm in a steel grip, "I give you what you want, and in return you give me what I ask."

His body froze as the cold steel of the needle pierced his skin, and Duo sighed feeling the liquid drug flow into him. It didn't take too long before he was staring up at the ceiling in a now relaxed state. It nearly felt as if liquid ecstacy was coursing through his veins, and his eyes closed in both pleasure and relief.

"Feel better?", Heero questioned, Duo nodding as his eyes closed.

He hadn't really heard what Heero had asked him, only knew that if he nodded it might satisfy the man. Flinging the empty syringe towards the wastebasket and not caring if he had missed, Heero smirked down to a now entirely calm Duo. A great contrast to what he was like a few moments ago.

"Duo, I want my payment.", he demanded, his mind already knowing how he wanted Duo to pay him.

Although he was pissed at the little cock tease that happened to be his fuck buddy's little brother, his mind wouldn't let him stop creating his own little fantasies of somehow fucking the boy senseless. Wufei wasn't here, but Duo was. He didn't mind fucking Duo. Although the Irish-American man would deny it, both he and his brother had similar bodies that Heero lusted after. It was just something about Wufei's that drove him crazy. It could have been the fact that he hadn't fucked him yet, but he made a promise to himself and his now aching member that he would get his chance.

Duo, although not really in the position to think straight, didn't have to ask what Heero wanted as "payment". He wasn't stupid and he wasn't about to object. His own body was reacting to just the fact that Heero was sitting next to him and as his eyes stole a glance to below the belt of Heero's jeans, he hardened too. He sighed as the Japanese man's hand ghosted over his jean clad thigh, cupping the bulge as he reached it causing Duo cry out and arch up into the touch. Shit, it felt as if the damn drugs heightened his senses, or maybe it was because he didn't get any last night? Whatever the fuck it was, it felt good.

He was unaware when his pants were unfastened, and barely noticed when they were ripped off him. To tell the truth everything was a blur. He only felt went Heero forced his way into him. He didn't see when Heero got himself undressed, and from the pain that shot through him as Heero entered, he realized that the man had skipped the lube. Not that he wasn't used to it. Sooner or later the pain melted away and all he could feel was pleasure running throughout his entire body. Duo reveled in the feeling of having Heero thrust into him. It took his mind off of things, many things that he didn't want to think about. His mouth became tangled with Heero's as he felt the man's hand grab his cock and start to stroke him towards completion. He groaned into the kiss and broke away as Heero's dick brushed against his prostate.

"Holy shit.", he gasped out, wrapping his legs around Heero's waist, drawing the man deeper into him.

It didn't take him long before he was arching back and voicing his release. As Duo clamped down around him, Heero could only manage a few more thrust before he gained his release, dispensing himself into the still clenching muscles of Duo's sheath. Before he could catch his breath, Duo's mouth was again latched with Heero's, tongues lashing. As Heero pulled out of him, they broke the kiss, both panting. Heero dropped next to Duo's side. Things were going well. Hopefully they'd get better, or if not that, stay the way they were.

Feeling Heero shift besides him, Duo looked up at the Japanese man, unsure of what to do next. He'd usually just fall asleep as soon as he came, but now that he was up, he didn't know what to do. Didn't people usually hug or something after sex? He wondered if Heero would object. As he hesitantly moved closer, his arm slowly snaked his way around the colbat eyed man. So far so good. He rested his head on Heero's chest, content with the fact that he hadn't yet objected, only gave a grunt that he ignored. It was different, but he liked it. It was better than waking up alone with a pain his ass. He could get used to this.

Duo's eyes closed as he tightened his hold on his lover, listening to the still somewhat rapid beating of his heart. Now that he thought about it, it was the most annoying sound at the moment, but he was too lazy to even move. Or rather, he just didn't care to.

"Your boss called."

Great. Those weren't the words he wanted to hear at the moment, but if his boss actually called, that definitely couldn't be good. Sighing, he looked into Heero's gaze.

"What did he want?", he asked resting his head back down.

Most likely he had called to tell him that he was fired.

"He said not to bother coming in to work today."

So, this was the third time this month he'd been fired? That's less than last month, he must be doing something right. Groaning in protest as he pulled away from Heero's body, he stood with a stretch.

"Where the hell are you going?", Heero asked sitting up in the bed, "You were fired."

"I'm not fired, that's his way of saying come in no matter how late it is."

Turning back to Heero, he gave a smirk.

"I know how to get my job back anyway, I've been fired enough."

"Let me guess.", Heero started with a scoff, "You blow them."

Duo glared at his best friend that had returned to lying down, and he dressed himself before sitting on the bed.

"Just because you fuck anything with a dick, or on occasion tits, doesn't mean that I'm even half as much of a slut that you are.", Duo commented, re-braiding his hair from the state it was in, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to work."

He went to stand from the bed, but was pulled back onto it, landing halfway on top of Heero. The man gave him a smirk before pressing his lips to Duo's.

"Go tomorrow, I want to fuck again."

Pushing himself away and off of the bed, Duo started for the door.

"You have a hand, Heero.", he told the man, before walking out of the door, "Lube it up and get to work, I have to go."

------------------------------

"So, this is it?"

Looking up at Trowa, Wufei turned back to the gray painted house before nodding.

"Why, what's wrong with it?", he asked smiling up at the taller boy, who only shrugged.

"I expected better.", the taller teen teased him.

Elbowing Trowa in the side, he was granted with a groan that made him smile in satisfaction.

"I was just kidding you know.", Trowa told him as he followed the ebony hair boy past the fence.

There really wasn't enough of it to call a fence, it was just pieces of wood sticking out of the ground. Most of it had been run over by Duo when he had driven home drunk. That had been a very embarrassing evening. Wufei himself didn't know why they hadn't removed the damn things. It didn't serve its purpose of keeping out what wasn't wanted. As he climbed the stairs to the door, he turned back to look at Trowa who stopped in his tracks to look up into obsidian eyes.

"Okay, this is it. Goodbye."

He had began to think that maybe it wasn't a good idea after all to invite Trowa over. He didn't care if Heero was there, but what if Duo was home? What if he tried to hit him and then tried to attack Trowa and. . .

"Fei, you have got to stop spacing out.", Trowa advised his lover, holding him by the shoulders, "Now, what's up with the sudden change of mind?"

As Wufei worried his lip, Trowa smiled at just how cute his small lover looked. He would have told him, if it wasn't for the door opening to reveal a man that was probably an inch or two taller than he was. Who was this guy?

"Well, look who decided to return home.", Heero remarked sarcastically, Wufei not even trying to look back at him, "If it isn't Wufei. And look, he even brought a friend."

Whoever the hell he was, he wasn't going on Trowa's favorite's list. Wufei looked up to Trowa with pleading eyes, and the Latino caught the silent question that was being asked. There was no way in hell that he would leave Wufei alone with this asshole, he'd rather curl up and die.

"Are you coming in, Wufei? Or are you just going to stand out here all day?"

Trowa glared at the hand that rested itself on his boyfriend's shoulder and he had the urge to. . .

"I'm coming inside.", Wufei's voice cut into his thoughts, and he looked down at his lover with a small smile.

Nope, there was no way he was leaving him.

"Is your friend going to be leaving?", Heero asked, his own glare fixed onto the uni-banged teen.

So was this the asshole that was fucking his little cock tease? What the fuck did Wufei see in him?

Trowa glared up at the older man, who grip seemed to tighten on Wufei. So this was the fucker who tried to rape his little dragon? What the fuck did Fei's brother see in this dipshit?

"Actually, I was invited in.", Trowa remarked, slowly reaching his hand out, "I'm Trowa."

Heero looked down at Trowa's hand disdainfully before he finally took it into a handshake, or if that's what seemed to be to outside onlookers. He felt the grip that was placed on his hand as Trowa took it and he only ended passing the boy a glare that disappeared as soon as Wufei looked back at him. However, Wufei wasn't stupid. He knew what was going on, knew that mutual dilike for each other was growing between both Trowa and Heero. He just couldn't come to terms if it was a good thing or bad thing for him.

"I don't think your friend can come in today.", Heero told them, his eyes locked onto Trowa, "Duo's not home, I don't think your brother likes the idea of company when he's not here."

This was great. Now Heero was trying to keep him out? There really was going to be a lot of problems between Heero and himself. Trowa was sure of it. His arm had wrapped itself possessively around Wufei, hoping that Heero would take the hint. Everything from his stare, down to his movement, told Heero only one thing. Mine, touch him and die.

"I'm sure Duo won't mind.", Wufei interjected, pulling Trowa inside past Heero.

He started for the stairs to his room, knowing that if he hadn't separated the two soon, it wouldn't have ended well. Heero watched after the two, slowly closing the front door. This Trowa was going to be a problem, a real pain in his ass. No matter, he couldn't be there for Wufei all the time now could he? And now that Wufei actually belonged to someone else, it would make fucking him all the more enjoyable.

As the door to his room closed shut, Wufei leaned his chair against it, propping it underneath the doorknob. His door didn't lock, so he had to find some sort of alternative. He turned to look back at Trowa, who now sat on his bed, face revealing that he wasn't in the best of moods at the moment. This couldn't be good, he didn't need this added to the problems of his life. Wufei slowly made his way over to his bed, resting himself next to his lover, who still was caught deep in anger.

"Trowa.", he tried, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder, "Don't let him get to you."

"I know I shouldn't let him get to me Fei, but he's pushing me."

"You just met him. What could he have done in that short span of time? You two barely said anything to each other."

"We didn't have to say anything."

Wufei watched as Trowa rose from the bed, starting to slowly pace his bedroom. This was great, now he'd have to sit here and try to get Trowa calm. Not what he had on his agenda at all, but if it needed to be done then so be it.

"Trowa, why is he getting to you?", he asked, Trowa turning jade eyes to look over his small lover.

That man had tried to hurt him, in a way that was the lowest he could ever do. When Wufei had told him just exactly what Heero was up to, he had the urge to track the man down, and basically beat the shit out of the guy. Now he and Heero were only a floor apart and he couldn't do anything.

"You're thinking about what I told you last night aren't you?"

His thoughts were broken as he looked to Wufei, who now sat with his knees drawn to his chest, arms wrapped around them. It was cute, and it calmed him down just a little.

"How can I not think it?", he asked walking over to Wufei, "I can't stop thinking about it."

"Then think about something else. Think about. . . about last night."

"I do think about last night. If he had gotten too far, last night may not have happened."

"Trowa-"

"Fei, he touched you in ways only a lover should! He tried to take something away from you, away from me! How can I not think about it and how can I not react in anger?!"

His words weren't meant to be yelled, he was on edge. However, Wufei didn't know that, he was on the receiving end. The way it came to him was thought to be the way it was meant to be delivered.

"I'm sorry that I upset you.", Wufei started, standing from his bed, "I'm sorry that I'm trying to help you out, and I'm sorry that I just happen to be the one thing that my brother's perverted boyfriend wants to have in his own bed! I can't help it okay! So go get angry with someone else, go fucking yell at someone who's willing to take it!"

Fuck it all, he never thought their first fight would come so soon, and he especially never thought it would be over something like this.

"Fei, I'm not angry at you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell.", he apologized, walking closer to the Chinese boy who only turned away from him.

This was great, if Heero was listening in he was probably as happy as could be at the moment.

"Wufei, will you just listen to me?"

"I'm listening."

Turning Wufei to face him, Trowa placed the boy onto the bed, making sure to capture his lover's eyes.

"I'm sorry, but it scared the hell out of me when you told me. And today, Heero confirmed something I wasn't sure whether to believe or not."

"So you thought I was lying?", Wufei asked angrily.

"Fei-"

"You weren't sure whether to believe me?!", the Chinese teen cut in.

"Wufei will stop interrupting me!", Trowa cried, his temper already short.

"Go home."

The words stopped him short and he only stared back at Wufei, who now looked as if he was on the verge of tears. This was not good. He wasn't going home though, even if Wufei wanted him to leave.

"I'm not leaving until we've worked this out."

Watching as Wufei turn away from him again, Trowa sighed. He was going to be here for a while.

------------------------------

"Maxwell, your late!"

His boss's message echoed throughout the small work space as Duo walked through the rusting metal door. He only gave the man a glance before walking over to the small compartments they used as lockers, the man following behind him.

"You're fired.", his boss told him, Duo only scoffing.

"No, I'm not. I'm the best mechanic you've got. Without me your shitty little place would go bankrupt."

Running his hand through whatever little hair he still had, the man went to respond to Duo's words, but wasn't able to. Duo was right. He was the best mechanic he had, and without him he'd be back in debt. So it was best not to push this any further.

"Just get to work!", he commanded before walking back to his small office, slamming the door behind him.

Pulling up the zipper on the blue jump suit he had pulled on, Duo slammed his locker closed, smirking in satisfaction. His boss was an asshole that he was easily amused with. It was one of the reasons he loved working at this place. He got what he wanted.

"Hey, Maxwell."

He knew that voice, it could only be that son of a bitch from last night. What confirmed Duo's assumption was the black eye he caught site of as he turned to face his encounter. Now what did he want?

"Something you want, Louis?", Duo asked leaning against the locker, violet eyes staring back into the man's brown.

Clearing his throat, the man brought a hand up to nervously rub behind his neck as he looked down away from Duo's stare.

"Um, about last night-"

"Shove it, I don't want your half assed apology. You fucking got what you deserved."

He pushed his way past the man, heading over to whatever car that was lined up for him. He was headed for a beat up Civic, when a red convertible decided to block his way. He had jumped back from the offending car, giving off many a colorful words. His eyes glanced up to catch the driver step out of the driver's side; a woman. Great, now he'd have to sit here and listen as his co-workers insisted on telling him how hot she was and what they wish they could do to her. Not exactly his line of conversation.

"Hey lady, why don't you watch where you're going!", he yelled to the woman as she turned to look at him.

As she removed her sunglasses, she chanced a smirk over to him. Her navy business suit barely reached mid thigh, and as she sauntered over to Duo, wolf whistles and hoots could be heard from the men scattered along the garage. Duo only glared as the woman now stood face to face with him.

"Duo Maxwell?", she asked, Duo growing suspicious.

What the hell did this broad want?

"Yeah. What's it to you?"

Giving a chuckle, she held out a hand.

"I'm Ms. Lucrezia Noin.[2]", she told him after she was granted the handshake, "I'm here to talk about your brother."

------------------------------

After a good half an hour of arguing, it ended on the basis of Trowa apologizing and calling himself an idiot for ever doubting his small lover, while Wufei apologized for overreacting. The cause of it, he was nervous since both Heero and Trowa were at the moment under the same roof. The two lovers now rested on Wufei's bed, both just lying in silence. Nothing was happening or was about to happen, they just laid there with each other, their hands intertwined and Wufei snuggling close to Trowa's side.

He had heard Heero in the hall a few moments back, and knew the man was probably trying to find out if anything interesting was going on in the room. He had in his right mind to let Heero get what he was listening for, but couldn't bring himself to do so. It would be more or less like giving Heero an invitation, kind of like telling him that he was now able to continue his approach of the Chinese boy without any guilt of taking away something as precious as his virginity. Although Wufei doubted Heero had felt that kind of guilt to begin with.

As his eyes started to close in the attempt to rid himself of any and all thoughts of the Japanese man, they were quickly snapped open as the sound of a car door slamming closed made its way through his bedroom window. No. Fucking. Way. He had jumped up from the bed, startling his Latino lover by his action. He ran to the window, his eyes widnening as they caught site of the beat up old car that was owned by his brother. Duo was home.

T.B.C.

And there's the chapter. I'm sorry it's not much, because I had major writer's block. I'm so sorry! So very, very sorry! I shall try my hardest to make it up to you guys. Yet, would you tell me if you liked it anyway? Pleeeeeaaaaazzzzze! ^_^'