Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Party Favors ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kracken

Disclaimer: I don't own them and I don't make any money off of this.
Warning: Graphic sex. Attempted bisexuality. Language. 2xS

Okay, I was in a weird mood.

RELENA IS NOT IN THIS, so you can take off your peril sensitive sunglasses.

Party Favors

Duo Maxwell had his eye on someone. Strong, competent, muscled, lithe, she was like a panther moving among the other guests, seeming ill at ease in a black mini skirt and a simple red top that was tight and showed off her ample cleavage. To Duo she was a goddess and therefore unattainable. What would she want with a wiry gundam pilot some years her junior and, Duo blushed, a virgin, anyway? Someone like her deserved a mature, romantic, individual who could last more than ten seconds in the heat of passion.
The heat of passion. Duo felt his pants grow tight. He fiddled with his very long braid and bit at the end with a groan as Sally Po, the woman of his dreams, bent over a buffet table and surveyed some delicate crackers. Her skirt tightened on her perfect, full ass and Duo almost shot his load right then and there when he saw the tiniest peek of red silk underwear.
Well, he could imagine, couldn't he? Duo smiled tremulously. He had been imagining since he had been old enough to realize that girls were more than just a nuisance; that one could do some very interesting things with them. It was almost too easy to appreciate Sally's ass and day dream about sliding his hands under the hem of her mini skirt and pulling it up over her thighs. He imagined sliding his hand into the elastic of her panties and feeling the rounded, furry warmth of her mound.
As if sensing his thoughts, Sally straightened and gave the room a serious once over. Duo cringed and sank into the cushions of the couch, his erection wilting under her very sexy and intimidating gaze.
"Want that?"
Duo started and found Heero Yuy sitting beside him. He was wearing a white tank top under a black jacket, black jeans, and black boots. His rakish dark looks were a contrast to Duo's chestnut hair, cream colored shirt, and blue jeans. Duo was managing to look his innocence and Heero was looking like a sex god. With him in the room, and any number of more eligible guests roaming the Winner New Year's Eve party, Duo stood a zero chance of scoring with anyone accept his right hand.
Heero's gaze was following Sally as she began to walk about the room. His eyes were intense and animal. He looked ready to pounce and eat her alive.
"Want that?" he repeated again.
"You're crude," Duo found himself saying and blushed hotly.
Heero smirked. "I knew you were a virgin."
Duo scowled and half turned away. "What do you care?"
Heero was silent a moment and then he said, close to Duo's ear and breath hot on Duo's skin, "I need some and you're going to help me get it, squirrel cheeks."
Duo whipped his head around and glared. "Fuck you!"
Heero leaned back into the couch and he looked very sure of himself and very dangerous. "If you want, but I had Sally Po in mind, actually."
Duo felt heat scald him from head to toe.
"She'll flick me off if I try and get under that skirt," Heero continued, as if he were planning one of his missions. "She knows me and my kind. You now, with your happy go lucky face, can charm her panties right off. I can tell she's a sucker for it and, hopefully, she'll be sucking us both before the night is over."
Duo started to get up. "Shut up!"
Heero put a hand on Duo's bulging crotch and forced him back onto the couch. He gave the bulge a very personal squeeze and a fondle before he let go. "Your mouth says shut up, but this wants it as much as mine." He stood up, leaving Duo sputtering and shocked to his core. "Just let me set it up and be prepared to flutter those big, purple eyes."
Duo wanted to leave, but he found himself watching Heero stride over to his goddess, Sally Po, and begin a smooth conversation. She nodded once in awhile and then her beautiful eyes looked over at Duo. She blushed. She smiled. She looked shy. Heero put a hand on her arm and played her like a harp. Even when she frowned for a moment, uncertain, his voice and strong manner won her over. At last, she nodded. Heero's intense eyes found Duo and his hand motioned Duo to come.
Duo's knees felt like water. He wanted to run, at least his mind did, but his dick was firmly in control now. Was it possible that Heero- Could it be that he was about to- The possibility made him very hard. He couldn't not go and find out.
Heero led the way up the winding stairs of the Winner mansion, Sally silent and eyes downcast and Duo embarrassed and unsure. He searched for and found an unoccupied bedroom. It was opulent, the bed wide enough for an army. Then he turned to them both with a patently fake smile of reassurance.
"I'll just be in the receiving room," he said. "I'll make sure nobody comes in and disturbs you two." He walked out on a confused Duo, but Duo saw his glint of glee a he passed him by.
Sally, after the door had closed, said shyly, "Heero explained... he said you needed... that you had feelings for me. He told me you wanted me to be your first, but that you were too shy to ask. I-I feel honored Duo. I've always... I've always wondered what it would be like to be someone's first lover."
Duo blushed and couldn't find anything to say. He had expected that some awful lie had made Sally come to that room. The last thing he had expected was that she would want to have sex with him. An honor? Duo felt his erection grow painfully hard. He was the one being honored.
"Don't be shy," Sally said, suddenly losing her shyness and growing bold. She began to unbutton her shirt. Duo ogled as she continued. "I'll show you what to do. It will be sweet. I'll make it special for you, you'll see."
She wasn't wearing a bra. Her rounded breasts had red erect nipples. She was already excited. She massaged them, squeezed the nipples enticingly, and then moved in close to Duo.
"Go on," she urged. "Touch them, Duo."
Duo slowly reached up and cupped them in his hands. They were so soft! He buried his face into them all at once and squeezed them towards his cheeks. He closed his eyes and just smelled her scent for a long moment.
Sally stroked his hair as if he were a frightened creature. "Suck them, Duo. Suck them hard. I like that."
Duo didn't need any encouragement. He swallowed one nipple whole and suckled it wildly, pulling it deep into his mouth and running his hot, raspy tongue over it. He eagerly switched to the other nipple, and then went back and forth with abandon while Sally panted and groaned.
Sally grabbed his length of braid and broke away. With wide, lust filled eyes, she led Duo to the bed. She threw herself backwards and lifted her legs so that he could see straight up her skirt to her red panties and enticing mound.
"You might want to undress for this, Duo," Sally told him huskily.
Duo wasn't certain how he removed his clothes, but he was out of them quickly and crawling onto the bed after Sally, dripping erection purple with need. She had opened her shirt completely and her rounded breasts were bobbing to and fro as she worked her panties down her strong thighs.
Duo pushed up her skirt, impatient now, but still uncertain how fast to go. He wanted to thrust right into her heat, but the small part of his mind that was still in control, warned against it.
"Does it look good?" Sally asked as she reached down and opened herself. She wiggled her hips. "Want to taste?"
Duo didn't need a second invitation. He bent and covered her mound with his mouth. His tongue lapped and then thrust inside of her. Her back arched and he sucked at her, going wild himself at her musky taste and small whimpers of delight.
"Y-You're good!" Sally panted, but she was pulling him up. "I don't want to cum that way, Duo. I want you inside me. Come on." she stroked his erection and then guided him towards her mound. "Put it in good and deep. Pound me, Duo. Make the bed bounce. I want it good and hard."
Her words alone almost made Duo cum. He gaped at her, flushing as if he were on fire, staring at her furry, moist mound and her perfect, luscious breasts. He fell on her and thrust in, unable to hold himself back any longer. She made a small cry, but her legs locked around him and her arms pulled him down on top of her. She wanted it. She wanted him. Duo was in seventh heaven.
She was so tight and deep. Duo moaned and gritted his teeth as he began to thrust with abandon. So warm, so very warm and wonderful. Duo groaned and threw his head back, riding on her and waves of passion. It was then that he found himself face to face with Heero's very large and very aroused erection. Duo flinched and began to draw back, but Sally clasped her legs tighter and wouldn't allow him to.
"H-Heero?" Duo gasped. "What-?" and then, through his sex hazed mind, he remembered who had orchestrated the situation to begin with. Heero wanted his piece of the action.
Heero rubbed his erection and he grinned at Duo as he crouched, naked, by Sally's head. His erection drooled and turned purple with need. Duo expected Sally to rise up in shock or indignation. She did neither. Instead, she reached up, snagged Heero's cock and deep throated it.
Heero cursed and then groaned as she began bobbing on his monster with skill, a hand slipping under Heero's balls and beginning to massage him there. He bucked and then began to grind his hips in rhythm to her sucking motions. He was still looking directly at Duo, though, and Duo felt an uncomfortable lust coming from Heero's hot gaze. Duo for his part, couldn't stop thrusting in and out of Sally despite the turn of events. He was face to face with Heero's erection, Sally's bobbing mouth, and Heero's massaged balls. It frightened him that it was beginning to excite him even more, if that were possible. He could smell Sally's sweetness and Heero's sweaty musk. The combination overwhelmed Duo's senses.
Heero reached out and grabbed Duo's thrusting buttocks with both hands. He squeezed and fondled. The shock of it made Duo cum. He shouted and spurted, his eyes going blind and his mind churning in fog for what seemed an eternity. When his eyes finally cleared and he realized that he was facing Heero's cock again, this time dripping cum onto Sally's face, he pulled himself out of Sally and backpedaled off of the end of the bed. Hitting the floor hard, he scrambled for his clothes.
"Uh, that was great, uh, Sally," Duo stammered, red with embarrassment and confusion. "Uh, thanks, I-I hope I was okay for you... K?" He hopped into his pants, bundled the rest in his arms, and beat a hasty retreat out of the room with his long braid flying.
Heero collapsed onto the bed beside Sally with a sigh. Sally cuddled up next to him and rested her chin on his chest. She gave him an angry grimace. "That was a dirty trick," she told him.
Heero arched an eyebrow at her. "And sucking my cock wasn't? I almost had him."
"You didn't have anything!" Sally protested. "He's as straight as an arrow, Heero Yuy! You were wrong! Pay up." She held up her hand, palm up.
Heero grumbled. "My money is in my pants. Later." He went thoughtful. "Maybe I should have given him a few drinks before dragging him back here? I could swear he was a second from tonguing me... if only you hadn't-"
"You're a sore loser!" Sally chuckled. "He wasn't going to do any such thing. The poor boy was terrified." Heero scowled and she relented. "Okay, we'll try again later and see what happens. I promise, I won't cheat."
Heero nodded at the justice of that. He stroked her hair. "So, who's next?"
"Noin?" Sally suggested.
Heero scowled. "And what's in it for me? No. How about Quatre?"
Sally scowled now. "That's a safe bet, Heero. Someone more challenging I think. More unpredictable."
"Trowa?"
Sally smiled. "Trowa. There's a man of mystery. You're on!"
"I'll go lay the trap," Heero grinned and bounced off the bed to go do just that.

***Owari***