Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Quatre's Oops! ❯ Quatre's Oops! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author: dkAdeena (mysticalunicorn22712@yahoo.com)

Category: Yaoi/Shounen ai

Pairing: 4+3

Rating: G

Warnings: None

Spoilers: None

 

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. I'm just playing around with the characters. This disclaimer applies to all parts of this story.

 

 

* ~ * # * ^ * % * @ * ! *

 

 

He was just about to leave when someone knocked on the door. Opening it only enough to peek out, he saw a delivery person from the local florist. He wasn't expecting any flowers but he figured he'd ask anyway but before he could start the delivery person's voice was raised "I said sir, I have a delivery for this address. Would you please open your door and accept it?"

Having taken note that the person was unarmed and appeared to be harmless, since they were holding what looked to be two vases filled with red roses, he opened the door and let her in. "Is there some place particular you want these or can I just put them anywhere?"

"Anywhere will do" he replied, still holding the door open.

"I'm glad you have a lot of open space here sir" she commented. "I have quite a few more of these to bring in. If you wouldn't mind waiting, I should be finished in about 20 minutes."

How many more could there be he wondered as she made trip after trip, bringing in two or more vases at a time; all of which contained roses, but varying shades of red from a light pink to a deep red that was almost black.

"That's the last of them sir" she stated as she placed the largest one of all on the table. "Hope you have a good night."

"Thank you" he replied as he shut the door behind her. He walked over to the table, searched the arrangement, and found the card which would tell him who had sent the flowers. He opened the envelope and pulled out the card. Upon reading it, he let out an exasperated sigh and headed for the vid-phone next to the couch.

When the phone was finally answered he spoke slowly, as if to a young child, "Quatre, you didn't have to send me flowers. You could have just sent a card or called me yourself. This is way too much."

Looking out at the room from the phone Quatre gave a slightly sheepish smile as he replied "Oops! Guess I went a little overboard. Forgive me?"

"Of course, but what am I going to do with all these?" came the response.

"Uhm, give them away?"

"You know I don't want to upset you by doing that but I need some room to move in here."

"I'm sorry," Quatre stated, "but I wanted to let you know how I felt about you."

"You make that painfully clear each time we see each other. I've got to go now or I'll be late. Bye Quatre."

"Bye love. I'll talk to you later. Happy Valentine's Day" Quatre said with a smile just before he disconnected.

He stood up, looked around the room and picked up a couple of vases with pink roses in them. "Hope they don't mind these in the make-up tent. I'm definitely not putting any with the lions." He said as he walked out the trailer door and headed towards the tent to get ready for the night's performance.