Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Reality Breaks ❯ Interlude 1.1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Reality Break Interlude 1.1

By the time I stepped on board the Winner Enterprise shuttle it had been another long day, but I had finished reading the reports from the days I had been 'ill' and got my own work back up to date. Heero was right, I needed to train a right hand. I hadn't missed much, and it looked like Jade and a few of the others had stepped up to the plate admirably. Some of the others, however, had not. I had spent the last few days compiling even more reports on the various levels of responsibility people took during my absence, and while there were a few surprises, a good deal of the older section leaders and department heads had become complacent. That was an unacceptable state of being.

A a company, we needed to carry on pushing the boundaries, carry on finding new ways of doing things more efficiently, and most of all, to remain competitive while still being a company people would gladly work for. Out of the eleven departments, one personal assistant, one archivist and one vice president at least four people needed to resign, or be fired. Or be transferred to departments where they could work more efficiently.

I tucked away the files and reports on the various individuals in my leather briefcase, then walked up the tarmac to the shuttle. It had been a while since I'd been going up on a cargo shuttle, and even though I was dressed in a suit and the head of the company, nobody spared me a second glance. Well, except for the security guard who had demanded to see my authorisation to be there. Luckily, he had been quick to understand once he had verified my identity with the head office, and I had his badge number to see that he would be commended.

As I walked up to the shuttle, the pilot, a smallish older man with sandy hair came out of the cockpit and to the door of the shuttle.
"Who are you? " he demanded. A devilish idea popped in my head. This might be the perfect way to find out how things were running on ground level in the company.
"My friends call me Cat. I'm here to ride up to L2 with you?" I told him, keeping it friendly and light.
"Another student placement? They didn't tell me anything at the office and I'm sorry kid, but I can't take you up without their say so." he turned to go back into the shuttle.
"Wait!" I called up. "If I call my project supervisor, and get her to speak to you, would that be proof enough?"
"Depends kid, on who it is. " he answered.
"Mister Winners personal secretary?" I suggested, and though he hesitated for a moment, he nodded
As he let down the ramp to come down off the shuttle, I punched Jade's quick dial.

"Jade? I need a favour of you. Could you talk to this shuttle pilot and let him know that you've authorised a student placement on the cargo shuttle up to L2 tonight? I've told him most people call me Cat." I told her rapidly as he walked down the ramp.
"Mr Winner? Yes sir. Is there a problem?" She asked, entirely professional despite the late hour. I'd have to find out exactly how many overtime hours she was clocking and if she was getting paid for them.
"No Ma'am, if you could just let the pilot know that, and I'll make sure you get a copy of my report." I told her, as the pilot came within hearing range, then handed him the phone. He walked off a few steps, and I saw him talking to Jade for a few moments. He returned.

"Right kid, it looks like they forgot to tell me at the office." He clapped me on the shoulder.
"C'mon, we'll get your stuff stowed and you can help me stow the cargo. "

For the next two hours, I worked in my fancy business suit next to the pilot in his overalls. He said his name was Joe Grisham. I didn't mind that Joe was particularly picky about the even distribution of the cargo, as when I forklifted one of the chests the wrong way, he didn't yell but patiently explained why the distribution needed to be that way and what his system was. He was a good teacher, and the pilot in me valued how he cared for the shuttle. The businessman in me was impressed with how he cared for the cargo and the shuttle. We didn't just lift in cargo of course, but as we went to take off he talked me through security procedures I knew backwards, and personally made sure I was well strapped in to the point of double checking my harness. I asked him, at one point what he thought about working for Winner Enterprises.

"Kid, there are far worse companies to work for, that's for sure, but they've got their problems too. " I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to elaborate.
"Yeah. I did some training two years ago under the understanding that I'd be paid back for it. I haven't been. My boss has gone to bat for me, but his boss won't hear of it. And last year, at Christmas, instead of throwing us a party or something, they gave use each a lousy roll of wrapping paper as a present. I mean, is that cheap or is that cheap? 'course, the party had been getting steadily worse each year too. I just feel like they don't care for us any more, I mean, I did the training so I'd have the skills for their use, and now they can't even be bothered keep their end of the deal? that's just wrong! "

I took a moment to digest this, deciding I would find out the details of these claims shortly.

"Have you tried complaining?" I asked.
"To who? I complained to the boss, he took it further up and it's got nowhere."
"One of the Winners?" I suggested, wondering what the response would be.
"Nah, they won't listen. Too high up on the food chain." he waved the suggestion away. I sat there thinking during the flight. Were we really that unapproachable?

In an all too short a time, we landed.
"Hey kid, when are you flying back?" Joe asked.
"Sunday evening." I told him, shaking his hand.
"I won't be on duty then, but I hope your placement works out!" he wished me, as he started unloading stuff.

I walked out of the shuttle port, and caught a taxi to Heero and Duo's place, undoing the locks with my shiny new key.
**************

I put down my bags softly, as I could hear music playing in the living room. Silly me, I thought I could surprise the perfect soldier and our stealth and demolitions expert. What was I thinking? I was carefully opening the door, making sure it didn't creak when a gun was put next to my head. Oops.

"Hi." I told him, innocent eyed. Heero pulled the door open, the gun back and flicked the safety on.
"I gave you keys so you wouldn't have to sneak around when you came to visit." he told me, drily.

Heero moved aside to reveal Duo, dressed in his Preventers uniform and also putting his gun away. I guess I need a bit more practice.

"I'm not disturbing anything, am I?" politeness dictated I ask at least.
"Nah, not really. We just about finished watching a movie." Duo answered easily. I could see the credits rolling on the vid screen.
"I'm scheduled to do some inspections of one of the L2 plants this weekend." I told them. I just couldn't invite myself, but I could give them every opportunity to offer me a place to stay. Otherwise I'd simply go to one of the hotels, but I was pretty certain that wouldn't be necessary.

"Tomorrow, Sunday, or both?" Heero asked, pulling me down onto the couch and against him as he fell against Duo as he sat down.
"Hey, get off me!" Duo objected, as he pushed Heero around a bit, trying to get more comfortable.
"I thought you could set your own schedule, being the boss-man and all that." he told me.

I snuggled back against Heero. He has a nice broad chest, well, compared to mine, and I ended up sitting with my back against his shoulder so that I could still talk, while he wrapped his arms around me.

"Tomorrow. And I can, but it's going to be a surprise inspection. I did one of those of the shuttle too, they thought I was a placement student." I told them.

"How did it go?" Heero asked me. I considered for a moment.
"Pretty well. The pilot is definitely going to be getting a positive review, as is one of the security guards, but he also highlighted some problem. It appears we are promising to pay for training and not making good on our word. " I frowned. In this
instance I knew there was a problem and if necessary could put pressure on myself, but how many cases didn't I know of? How much of my money was going to training and never getting there? How much to Christmas parties and other staff perks?

"What time do you need to get to the factory?" he then asked. Trust him to plan everything.
"It doesn't matter." I smiled at him. "As the owner I can do my inspections any time I please. Want to come along?

Heero and Duo glanced at each other, and Duo smiled.
"Sure, what do they make?"
"Nylon and nylon products. Everything from hosiery to toothbrush bristles." I answered. It was a good, solid factory, which was one of the reasons it had not been inspected, even in the years before my fathers death. If there was corruption there, it would most likely be old corruption, and easy to spot. I covered my mouth and yawned gently. It was good to be able to relax.

"How about we all go to bed? It sounds like you're bushed, and likely we'll be up early." Duo suggested gently.
"Yeah, about that." I fiddled with a loose string on one of the buttons on my shirt. "Where do you want me to sleep? I mean I don't want to assume anything, I'm sure the couch is quite comfortable." I guess I was trying to cover all bases.
"You sleep with us. " Heero voiced his opinion.
"Unless you don't want to." Duo added. I smiled. Of course I wanted to join them. I just didn't know what they wanted. "come on, Heero can lock up, I'll show you where you can hang your stuff.

Duo led me into the bedroom, where he took out a few hangars for the suit I had packed away. Can't go on an inspection looking like anything else than a businessman, I'm sorry to say. I had barely hung them up when Duo returned from the bathroom, telling me it was free for use.

I quickly changed and brushed my teeth, then moved out as Heero came in. Duo was already under the covers when I came in, and he held them up for me to join him. I put down my toothbrush and paste, then crawled in so I was nose to nose with him. Heero chose that moment to come in, and he stopped for a moment at the door frame, a small half-smile showing, before he lifted his side of the covers and snuck up behind me. When I turned to Duo again, he pressed a playful kiss on my nose and asked

"Want to fool around a bit?" as Heero spooned up against me.
"No is an acceptable answer" Heero reminded me, once again giving me a choice.
"Yes. But I'm not sure I'm up for what we did this week. I need to be in charge tomorrow morning. " I told them. Yes, I wanted to have some fun, but without the dominance aspect this time. If they wanted to, that is.

"No probs. Reality breaks are not an everyday thing. " Duo reassured me. "So what do you want to do, hmm? "
"Or what do you want us to do?" Heero added as he kissed the back of my neck softly. Hmm. Good question.
"Can I explore a bit? " I asked, looking at them in turn. I really wanted to know what turned them on.
"Sure. Me first or Heero first?" Duo answered, running a finger over Heero's side with a smile.
"Heero first, I think." Duo was giving me idea's.
"Right. Heero, lay very very still, okay? " Duo told Heero as I turned over.
"Feel free to react though." I added with a evil grin, as I leaned over and kissed him. He opened his lips and our tongues tangled as I tasted him. By the time I was done his hands were clenched, obviously trying not to react. I sighed.

"Heero, if you want to do something, just do it. " I told him, and this time his arms came up around me. I shifted slightly so one of his legs was between mine and I was laying partially on him and I could feel how much he had been enjoying himself. He was hot, and slightly pulsing against my leg, and it was a bit of a thrill to know I had caused it. I checked briefly on Duo, but he just grinned at me, palming himself through his shorts softly. He wasn't feeling neglected.

I shifted Heero's t-shirt up, running my hands over his chest as I tongued his right ear, sucking in the earlobe to a quick hiss.
"Okay?" I asked, not sure if he was enjoying it or not.
"very much so." Heero replied drily, as if he hadn't been affected at all. With an evil grin I took advantage of that fact, and returned to the ear, playing with it for a few more moments. But there was so much more of him to explore! As my hands ran up and down his sides, I nibbled on his neck and couldn't resist sucking gently here and there. And of course, the neck led to the collarbone, and the collarbone meant I had to strip him of his t-shirt. He didn't object.

I returned to what I was doing, shimmying down so I could stop and toy with his sides. I knew nipples were categorised as erogenous zones, so I avoided them. I wanted to find other hotspots than those. That isn't to say I didn't resist fingering them a few times. And of course, that led me to his bellybutton. Heero is an outie. I couldn't resist playing with it slightly, but that didn't seem to do too much for him.

Glancing again at Duo, he had taken off his t-shirt, and he was watching us intently. Catching my eye, he smiled.
"Carry on, please!" he told me, his voice slightly strained. I frowned, slightly concerned. Then it hit me, Duo had told me himself last time that he enjoyed watching. Looking down, my observations confirmed this conclusion. Well, in that case I should give him a bit of a show.

I smiled up at Heero, who smiled back at me as I hooked my fingers over his shorts and pulled them down. His cock caught, then sprung free as Heero groaned.

"Your overdressed." He told me, and reached up to take off my t-shirt as well, and I helped him with it. He rolled over, and rolled me over, so I was laying under him, and kissed me senseless.
I say senseless as touch was the only sense I was concentrating on by the time he was done. He is a fantastic kisser, and by the time he was done we were both breathing hard.
"Oh God" I heard Duo mutter next to me, and felt him shift on the bed as Heero decided my neck needed a thorough exploration. I never knew Heero was part vampire, but he seemed to have the uncanny knack of tracing my arteries down my neck, leaving nibbles and kisses all along it while his hands seemed to be moving towards my briefs. Silly as it sounds, and I know they've seen me naked before, but when I realised he was going to remove my briefs and bottoms, I blushed. I knew wasn't in bad shape, heck, being a former Gundam Pilot and using the office gym regularly, I knew I was still in relatively good shape but compared to them I had let myself go. Heero caught on, probably as I could feel my cheeks heat up, and stopped, taking my face between his hands and kissing me senseless again. He then put his arms around me and rolled us over again, so I was on top again.

"Nothing you aren't happy with." he murmured, his voice husky as he left his hands on my hips but me free to play some more. Feeling a little bolder, I slid down slightly and Heero groaned as I sat down almost directly on his cock. With a small internal chuckle, I shifted slightly and was rewarded by his hands tightening slightly. He wasn't going to push me into anything, but it was clear he enjoyed that. Glancing over at Duo, I could see he was now naked and definitely enjoying the show if his hand on his cock was any indication.

"Heero likes having his nipples played with. " Duo suggested in a low tone. Taking that suggestion, I bent over and not co-incidentally wriggled against him while doing so and took one small brown nipple between my teeth gently. A few flicks of the tongue and coincidental wriggles at the same time and Heero was arching off the bed, trying to push deeper into my mouth. I obliged, sucking gently and tonguing. It didn't do too much for me, but seeing Heero's reaction, oh my!

The bed shifted while I was working, and Duo's arms wrapped around me, toppling me off of Heero and latching onto my neck while his hands roamed over my chest as he spooned up against my back.
"Are you sure?" he asked me, followed by a nibble to my ear. I never realised that could feel so good!
"That you don't want to take these off?" he asked, fingering my pajama bottoms. I groaned and yanked them down, kicking them off with my feet as I turned over to cover Duo. Kissing him soundly I didn't care any more. They'd seen me nude anyway.

Heero seemed to have recovered his senses somewhat as he shifted me slightly so I was laying next to Duo, and Duo shifted so he was on his side too, with Heero spooning up against my behind. Duo pushed me back, deciding it was his turn to explore some. As Heero nibbled on my neck, ear and shoulder, Duo explored my chest, nibbling, sucking and licking. Damn, but he was good at making me into a gooey mess. I thought it couldn't get much better until Heero over and lifted my leg, slipping his cock between them, and for a moment I hoped he would take me. I had enjoyed that last time. Instead, he reached around and took both our cocks in his hands, pressing them together and both me and Duo were very vocal in our appreciation. With Heero's mouth clamped firmly against my neck, his cock between my thighs and his hands clasping my cock against Duo's, I could do little but lay there and thrust very gently against Duo. He, of course, had far less restraints and he took advantage of the fact until with a small cry he came over Heero's hand, his cock throbbing against mine. My cock throbbed in sympathy, but I wasn't there just yet. I could see Duo gasping for breath as Heero released him, and then Heero pushed me further down into the mattress, his cock still between my closed legs. He took hold of my hips and thrust a few more times hard, then came between my legs as he bit into my neck, the come feeling hot and silky but also creating a wet spot.

I was the only one of us three who had not yet come and I really wanted to now! But even as I reached down to bring myself off, Duo took hold of my hands and held them.
"What do you want Cat? What will make you come?" he asked me gently, eyes twinkling with pleasure.
"I want...I want to come. I want you inside me. I want Heero inside me. " I gasped between each short statement. I could feel the need to be filled like an ache, but I knew neither of them could help me as they were both spent.
"Stay there. " Duo all but ordered me. I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes, willing myself not to grab my cock and bring myself to completion. I had been close, it would only take a few more minutes.

Something thumped onto the bed, and I opened my eyes again to see a medium sized wooden chest there.
"This is our toybox. We'll introduce you to more of it later, but right now I think I've got just the thing for you. Turn over on all fours" Duo ordered me, as Heero wiped himself off and joined Duo. They blocked my view, even though I craned my neck. Heero had something that looked plastic and fleshy toned in one of his hands and a familiar little black bottle in the other. He dropped something on the bed behind me, and Duo was moving in front of me before I could look.

Kissing Duo is something I don't think I'll ever tire of. He is playful and fun to kiss, teasing and inviting at the same time. He then smiled and moved under me, and as Heero was kneading my backside, he was shimmying his way down me so he was even with my...ah, yes, I figured it out just as he licked me. I thought I'd return the favour, and took him in my mouth. It's easier when he's limp, he's smaller then. He groaned, and at the same time I felt the vibrations of that running through my cock, I felt Heero sucking on one of my cheeks while pushing in a finger gently. I wasn't sure what to pay attention to, my mouth, Duo's mouth, Heero's mouth, or Heero's finger, but it all felt delightful!

I moaned, and so did Duo again, but he didn't harden again. I couldn't help but push myself just that teensy bit further though, not too far as I didn't want to choke him and that would mean leaving the comfort of Heero's finger. Or was it fingers now? It definitely felt like fingers. Sneaky devil, I think he snuck the second one in while I was distracted. It felt better now than the first time, but it still took some considerable time before Heero dared go to three fingers, and by then I was aching. I let go of Duo's cock and turned my head.

"Heero, please, I need more." I begged him, and he reached down just as Duo shimmied back up and distracted me with another kiss. I felt something larger enter me, and fuck me gently, but it didn't feel as hot as Heero had last time. With what little brainpower I had remaining I figured it out a few seconds later. Heero had some kind of toy he was using on me. I groaned out loud as that sounded hot to me, and made a mental note that I wanted to try this on them one of these days. Then I just let myself go, enjoying being filled. It wasn't as good as the real thing, but I was so close it did not matter. Duo captured my mouth once more, but I couldn't concentrate on it, I was too short of breath and too close, and I think he realised that. With a wicked little smile he shimmied down slightly and bit one of my nipples gently, then the other, and that was too much, as I felt my bones go to jelly and I came all over him.

I know I had the teensy amount of presence of mind to not collapse on him, but it was a close thing. Heero rolled us over, and then did a quick and dirty clean-up with some baby wipes, but I was too wiped to move. They snuggled up to me, putting me in the middle again, and both of them wished me a soft good night which I mumbled back before the Sandman visited us all and we went to sleep.