Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Salt In Your Wounds ❯ Chapter 7

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: lemon yaoi, 2x1, violence. For heavens sakes Do NOT try this at home, folks!!!

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing belongs to Sunrise, Shotsu Agency, Bandai, Toys 'R Us, HMV, YTV...... and has been usurped and used without permission, purely for entertainment purposes and my own evil intentions. Song "Dangerous" is by The Chameleons, also used without their knowledge.

CHAPTER 7

Inside your sweet dangerous world I want to stray here

Inside your sweet dangerous world I want to stay here

In your world

You're more dangerous than you've ever been

More dangerous than you've ever been

Ahh!

Heero stood stock-still as the one who called himself Indigo completed a full body walk around him. A burning violet gaze raked over his form in minute examination, one hand held slightly away from his face stroking the air in delicate scissoring motions. The sultry but cruel expression around his lips matched the feline grace of his body's movements - searing heat but no warmth. No, not at all.

"The laptop is useless, your virus/program froze everything. J cannot communicate with me. I cannot communicate with him. This is not acceptable. Fix it." Heero kept his voice steady as he locked eyes with the enigmatic figure in front of him. Trying to regain control of the situation. Of himself.

"Hmm. Computers. Not one of my specialties, pet. Pain is my forte. And you look like someone who is used to pain. Maybe you even crave it, a little? A lot? Care to pit your endurance against my expertise?" The lithe American moved closer until Heero could almost smell the musky odor of sex/violence on his partner. " I can promise you a taste of my dark paradise, if you think you can handle it."

Heero refused to allow himself to be side-tracked. "If you can't, then who can? This needs to be done. Now! It is a mission imperative."

Duo/Indigo seemed to consider this. For a minute. Then he shook his head slightly, the small movement sending the wisps of hair that curled around his face to float in temporary suspension.

"Are you ordering me? One, I don't take orders from you. Or anyone else. Two, I can't do what I cannot do. Technical ability belongs to Duo. Not me."

The Japanese pilot digested this while his mind ran through possible explanations at a rapid rate, finally settling on something akin to multiple personalities as the most logical option. Not that rationality actually seemed to be present at the moment. He needed a way to reach Duo so he could get communications up and running again. And once that was established, he needed to contact Dr. G to find out how in hell he could keep Duo in "one piece". At least until the mission was over. After that…he would worry about that when the time came. There was just too much going on right now. Wing being rebuilt by the enemy. An enemy who knew who they were, and where they were. An enemy with a decided proclivity for his partner. A partner that was exhibiting unusual abilities in disturbing directions. One who was not only dangerous, lethally so, but may very well be insane by any definition of the word. And he was stuck in the personality of an apparent sadist. A very competent and alluring one at that. Heero was beginning to doubt his own grasp on reality as he felt a part of himself he didn't even know existed respond to the seductive lure of the Indigo persona.

Sweet sweet dangerous one

You're a sweet sweet dangerous one

Inside your sweet dangerous world

You do the goose-step

Across my back

Inside your sweet dangerous world

You do the goose-step

Across my back

Your whips are wicked

And your limbs are long

Your skin is black

I need it bad

Yeah in your world

" I want Duo. I need him now!"

" No. You need Duo for your laptop. You want me. I felt it when I was behind you riding Zechs. You want the pain and the pleasure I can give you. " The words were whispered in a low breathy voice a mere lick away from Heero's ear. "Do you know what happens in your brain when the oxygen level is deprived? Hmmm? The neuro-chemicals that are released when the heart and lungs are stimulated to compensate, how that effects the body, the blood flow, pain? Played on the near edge? Auto-erotic asphyxiation my dear, dear, perfect one?"

Heero started. //How...how can he know?//

A pale slender hand slid up the hard expanse of Heero's chest coming to rest on his throat, the back of a crooked forefinger over his windpipe, nestled in the middle of the angle where neck joined chin. He began to push very gently. The soft pressure made the Wing pilot more than uncomfortable, close to giving way to the urge to stop the choking sensation. But all thought of stopping his partner fled when he felt a hand stroking his returning erection through his jeans. Backpeddling abruptly, his spine hit the door, Indigo glued to his body. Two sets of zippers slid down as Heero's hands ignored his brain and began clutching desperately at the dark-clad ass, pulling it forward until both cocks, exposed naked and wet began sliding across each other. The pressure on his throat increased, finally cutting off the trickle of breath that had been panting lightly just seconds earlier. Heero began to feel the effects immediately as his body responded to the oxygen crisis, but the swift repeated upward thrusts of the beautiful youth plastered to his torso took control of all his responses. He wanted more....he began to feel faint while at the same time the pressure built to an overwhelming knot of passion in his groin....the edge of his vision darkened....the pressure on throat and cock intensified....then Duo/Indigo bit down on the lobe of his ear. Hard. And released his throat. Heero exploded in an orgasmic flood as both oxygen and ejaculation hit at the same time, his body shuddering in short sharp jerks as he continued to spill his release in mindless ecstasy.

Harsh panting in his ear, fevered hands stroking the flesh of his exposed buttocks and the hard rhythmic feel of a cock still rubbing frantically on his own brought Heero back to his senses. He opened his eyes in time to see the American throw back his head and groan as his own orgasm pulsed through his body. The sight almost brought him to climax again. The ivory column of exposed throat, elfin face flushed a delicate pink, red-lined mouth open in pure pleasure. And the eyes, those violet eyes, half-lidded and glittering in sensual satisfaction.....satisfaction!

Rage hit Heero like he had never experienced it before. He had lost it! All his vaunted control. Lost it to that.....that....

He lashed out, one fist to be buried deep into the soft flesh of the abdomen in front of him, the other swinging upward in a cut toward that small pointed chin. That was his intention at any rate. He had enough grasp of the dangerousness of the situation he was now in when both fists met nothing but air. His partner having danced lightly back, fingers flying as he did up his pants and began pulling his hair back into a rapidly growing braid. One look into the eyes now gone black again confirmed that the God of Death had returned.

Heero took a few precious seconds to restore his own clothing to a somewhat still disheveled state while keeping his opponent carefully out of range. He did NOT need to get up close and personal with that most deadly persona of all. The one who could conceivably beat the Perfect Soldier The one who seemed to be, at the moment, distracted? Looking for something?

"Duo?"

An arctic hiss of frustration was his only answer.

"Duo? What is it?"

A murderous glare was shot in reply. Then the chestnut head sunk slowly and long sigh escaped.

"....can't find a fucking elastic," came a mumbled retort.

At that moment, Heero could have kissed him in relief.

You're more dangerous than you've ever been

More dangerous than you've ever been

Ahh!

Yeah in your own world

You're more dangerous than you've ever been

More dangerous than you've ever been

Sweet sweet dangerous man

You're a dangerous one

Black and blue

Black and blue

TBC