Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Seduction and Photographs ❯ Part I ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I was reading through old stories of mine during one of those moments when you don't quite know what to write next. I found this one, and decided to brush off the dust and revise it, fixing all of the typos and errors within. Perhaps, after I finish my other two stories, I will add more to this, or perhaps just do a little bit of editing to make it as sharp as possible. (A writer can never polish the diamond in the rough enough for their tastes!)

--Silver Dragon Rising Phoenix, March 2004

I thought before the story starts, I should explain a few things that will help the understanding of the story. Background information.

QC'ing-means Quality Control. It's where the Lab Tech inspects every single print for dust while making sure that the print has good color and density. REAL PEOPLE SEE YOUR PICTURES!!!

Density-the overall lightness or darkness of a print.

Color-color differs from one person to the next. It is determined by a person's eyes. Since each person is different, color is perceived differently. For example, my image of a pure white is on the blue side from another Lab Tech that I work with. When I see his version of a pure white, I see a yellowish white. Primary colors of LIGHT are: Red, Green, and Blue (pigments alter the primary colors for reasons that I don't know, making green a secondary color while advancing yellow to primary status.) Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow are the opposite (secondary) colors respectively.

Finger Cots-I always say that we wear finger cots so we don't get the pictures pregnant. That might explain what they look like. In short, if you don't have a picture yet, they are finger-sized condoms. Lab Techs wear them so we don't get fingerprints on the pictures.

Okay-so you now have a few terms under your belt. The store I am using here is fictional; however, it is similar to Wolf Camera, Ritz Camera, or Mike's Photo. In these labs, nothing is illegal to print EXCEPT Child Porn and Penetration (sex pictures). Most labs in grocery stores and Wal-marts won't even print frontal nudity. We see everything you can think of-times twenty. We've probably seen things you can't even imagine.

As far as copying pictures-that is illegal. Under copyright laws, it is unlawful to reproduce (copy) anything that is not yours (I simplified this for the sake of space, and my inability to explain certain things without confusing people-mainly myself.)

Some of the events described here are true, whether they happened to me or someone else. However, I've yet to hear of someone getting seduced through pictures. If you know of someone who has seduced someone in this way, or has been seduced in this way, let me know how it turned out.

Without further ado, the story.

Seduction and Photographs

Part One-Meetings

"Argh!" Trowa dropped the bundle of pictures and cradled his head in his hands. Heero looked up from where he was printing.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot to warn you about some birth rolls." He peered at Heero through his fingers.

"I'm not QC'ing this roll."

"There's three more." Heero casually mentioned, returning to printing. He threw his hands up, turning around to face Heero.

"Four rolls?! What, did they need play by play action?!" Heero pushed back from the printer laughing.

"Probably. Most people take pictures of really weird shit. Speaking of which, I think I saw something in there that looked like shit."


"Figuratively or actually?"

"Actually." He groaned.

"Don't these people fucking realize that real people look at their pictures?" He walked over to the door that separated the front of the store from the lab, and opened it, sticking his head out into the empty storefront. "Haven't you people heard of Polaroid's?" He shouted, not caring that his manager was sitting behind the front counter, watching him. Wufei chuckled softly.

"More birth pictures, Trowa?"

"Ahhh!" He let the door slam shut behind him as he retreated back into the relative safety of the lab.

"Polaroid's are nice, huh?" Heero sympathized. Trowa just nodded and picked up the discarded pile of photos. He looked up at the ceiling while chanting with each picture sorted…

"No dust, no dust, no dust…"

"Fuck, I wish I could do that, printing. Good color, good color." Trowa glanced down, grimacing. He flipped the picture over so Heero could see it.

"How the fuck am I supposed to find dust on this? And while you're at it, tell me what the fuck this is, and why anyone would want this as a picture?"

"Placenta."

"That's just plain gross, Heero."

"Hey! I'm not the one who took the picture."

"Isn't there a law about this shit?" He finished sorting through the pictures.

"Should be." Trowa packaged the photos and slipped them into the outbox. He noticed a customer in black standing at the front counter. He jerked his chin toward the customer, who was now leaning forward to talk with Wufei, a long braid slipping over his shoulder.

"Hey, Heero. That guy is here. Have we figured his name out yet?" Heero slowly stood, acting like he was scanning some negatives into the CD scanner.

"Not yet. He always comes in when Wufei is here, and Wufei always rings in the film under his name, not the customer's." Heero looked imploringly at Trowa. "Maybe you could find out?"

"A'ight." He picked up the full outbox and carried it up front. He set it down on the counter and moved closer to the braided customer and Wufei.

"Wuf, there's some sensitive pictures on those rolls, if you catch my drift." Wufei groaned.

"Don't tell me it the roll of your party."

"Yup, sure is, buddy. And if I remember right…"

"Which you don't."

"You were awfully drunk." The braided customer finished.

"Maybe I'll print these myself." Wufei turned to Trowa.

"We can do them, no problem." The braided man laughed, a nice full and warm sound. Heero would like that. Wufei, however, blanched.

"I don't have a doubt in your ability, Trowa. It's just…well…" Wufei drifted off.

"Wuf got a bit drunk, and he doesn't want you guys to see photographic evidence of it." The customer filled in. Trowa grinned and snatched the film bags off of the counter.

"We'll get these done right away. How's four o'clock sound, sir?" Trowa addressed the customer, who promptly winked and stuck out his hand.

"Name's Duo Maxwell."

"Trowa Barton."

"Nice to meet'cha." Duo looked down at his watch. "Shit! I've got to go, I've got a session with Quatre."

"Quatre?" Wufei asked. "I thought he didn't want to do any sessions with you."

"He's finally gotten over his stage fright, but we're still starting slow. I'll bring in the rolls when I pick this shit up. See ya!" Duo turned and ran out of the store, leaving Trowa clutching the incriminating film tightly to his chest.

"Get back here!" Trowa rushed through the lab door, giggling like mad.

"Heero! Block the door!" Heero immediately rushed to the lab door and held it shut while Wufei pounded on the glass.

"Why? There's another door."

"That's okay, by the time he gets there, I'll have these loaded." He was working as fast as he could to get the film carded and loaded into the film processor. Wufei burst through the rear lab door just as Trowa snapped the processor loading door shut.

"Damnit!" Wufei shook his head and left the lab with his shoulders slumped.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Heero asked, resuming his seat and printing madly away. Trowa rushed over to where his QC'ing was falling behind. He picked up the next roll of negatives and began cutting them as he spoke.

"First of all, that customer brought in some rolls of a party, that Wufei attended, and got drunk. Second, the customer's name is Duo Maxwell."

"Hn." Trowa walked over to pick up another roll of negatives.

"You were the one who wanted to know, after all. Don't act like you don't care." Heero remained silent. Trowa decided not to push him, and worked at catching up with Heero. A few minutes later, Trowa looked over at Heero. "You might want to make some extra copies of Duo's rolls. Some of them might be handy to have around." Heero stopped and walked over to the film processor, hanging up the negatives that just came out of the dryer. He cut them from the leader card and hung them up with their order bag.

"Duo Maxwell…" Trowa smirked to himself. It was about time they found out Duo's name. Now if he could only get Heero to talk to Duo, maybe he would get his phone number. "He wants doubles. I don't think Wufei has ever asked for doubles-at least not for Duo." Trowa shook his head.

"Always singles when I'm printing."

"Yeah. Maybe Duo wants to blackmail Wufei, too." Trowa snickered, packaging another roll.

"I would." He looked out of the large paned windows and saw Wufei stuck at the camera counter selling some SLR to a customer. "You know, Heero. Duo will be back around four, and you know how to ring in new film. Maybe you should help him. I can keep Wufei busy."

"He'll be picking up film, not dropping off, you idiot."

"Hey! Duo said that he was going to drop off more film later. He said he had a session, or something."

"Well…" Heero printed a few pictures before bursting out in laughter. Trowa caught a glimpse of Wufei glancing at the lab, before moving over to Heero's side so he could see the print screen. There was a picture of Wufei passed out on a couch, drool running out of his mouth, and a carrot sticking out of his nose. Trowa knelt on the floor because his knees gave out. "That needs to be enlarged to poster size!" Heero managed to get out between fits of hysterical laughter. Heero made three extra copies. The next screen added to their laughter as Wufei was being carried by Duo, like a bride over the threshold. Another picture showed Duo and Wufei holding on to each other in drunken song.

"I can't see anymore! I'll die!" Trowa crawled back to where an unfinished roll was laying. He attempted to QC some more, but was lost in another fit of giggles as he heard Heero break out into a new round of laughter. He could just imagine Wufei's face right now, helping that customer and hearing the insane laughter drifting out from the lab. He hoped that the customer would stay for a while longer so Wufei wouldn't come in the lab and kill him and Heero. He was able to get his breath under control as Heero finally calmed down. Wufei would never live this down, and the pictures hadn't even come out yet! He watched each 4x6 photograph come out of the dryer and flung to the sorter racks. Trowa waited until the last of the order came out and the rack moved to the next order, before taking the pictures down to QC them.

He lost it, again, sorting through the photographs. They were beyond funny, and being printed on 4x6 paper only improved them from the 1/2" computer image on the print screen. The second roll wasn't as hilarious as the first, because it appeared to have been shot before the alcohol was passed out. Trowa stopped at a picture of Duo, Wufei and a short blonde with large, blue eyes and a sparkling smile. He gently brushed his finger along the blonde's jaw. Heero came up behind him.

"I thought you might like him, so I made you a copy." Trowa could feel his cheeks burning up, and he muttered a quick thanks. "I guess you can't pick on me as much, now." Trowa remained silent, transfixed on the life in the blonde's eyes. Part of him felt foolish for going all goggly over a photograph-someone he may never see. But there was something in the blue eyes that held him and refused to let go. He shook his head, hoping that the spell would break and the blonde would become just another blonde in a picture, but he was still transfixed. He reluctantly put the picture down and finished the roll. He slipped the finished roll into the outbox and took the full box out front. He used the opportunity to ask Wufei for a quick break to grab a soda from next door.

Four o'clock rolled around, and he and Heero had yet to have witnessed Wufei's outburst. Of course, they had decided to wait a few days before picking on Wufei. Trowa looked around the lab-finally, there was nothing to do. He jumped up on the counter as Heero put his feet up on the printer.

"It's four. You said Duo would be here." Trowa had to laugh at Heero's accusation.

"Heero, not everyone is as punctual as you are." Heero was always five minutes early-no matter what. If he said that he would be somewhere at six, he was there at five fifty-five. "I'm sure that his session just took longer than he expected."

"Hn."

"Heero, you're hopeless."

"Tell me when Duo comes?"

"Of course." Trowa leaned his head back against the wall and stared out front. He could see his car as well as Heero's and Wufei's, waiting silently in the parking lot. He owned a white Toyota Camery, four-door with a CD player and a sunroof. It was beyond reliable. Heero's car was a beat up Volkswagon Rabbit that he had restored, he didn't drive his other car to work since '69 Camero's were rather nice. Heero prided himself over his black Camero-and hardly ever drove it. In all honesty, Heero couldn't afford the license plate registration this year, so he parked his Camero in his garage until he could save up the money. Wufei owned a red Jeep Cherokee, and both he and Heero were hoping that Wufei would take them four-wheeling as he had promised. A green Mustang convertible pulled into one of the parking spaces directly in front of the store. Trowa self-consciously wiped his chin, fearing that he was drooling over the sleek convertible. He almost fell off the counter when he realized that Duo was getting out of the car.

"Duo's here." He barely choked out. Heero looked at him strangely as he got out of his chair.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Car." Heero nodded sagely, understanding Trowa's affinity for nice cars. Heero left the lab, waiting for Duo up front. Trowa exited through the rear lab door and grabbed his Dr. Pepper and walked up front to watch the conversation between Heero and Duo. Duo sauntered into the store, almost looking like he was high. Wufei waved at Duo from the camera counter where he was selling a camcorder to another customer.

"Good session?" Wufei called.

"Amazing. I've never had one that good." Duo plunked his bag of film down on the counter. "So, Heero. I didn't know you knew how to run the front counter." Trowa prevented himself from laughing at Heero's fish-out-of-water expression.

"I only know how to ring in film." Heero admitted.

"Ah. I was beginning to get worried that you weren't in the lab." Heero smirked, finally finding his comfort zone, again.

"Yeah, they don't let us lab rats out of our cage very often." Duo laughed, and Trowa swore that Heero was leaning a little too much on the counter. Heero appeared to be boneless. Trowa willed for Heero to make his move. "I was waiting for you, anyway." Duo raised an eyebrow.

"Needing to ask me something?" The grin that plastered itself on Duo's face was pure evil. Heero swallowed visibly.

"Yeah." Duo reached into his back pocket, pulling out a card. He flipped it toward Heero.

"My home phone is on the back. You can call me tonight and invite me for dinner and a movie." Trowa choked on his soda as Heero turned cherry red. Duo leaned forward. "You're even hotter when you blush like that." Trowa coughed, trying to get his chest to stop hurting. Wufei rubbed his back.

"You don't breathe in pop, Trowa." Wufei joked.

"Thanks for the FYI." Trowa took in a deep breath and noticed Duo looking at him.

"I've got the perfect blonde for you." Trowa looked quickly around the store, making sure that there weren't any customers, before rounding on Wufei.

"Goddamnit! I should have never told you my affinity for blondes!"

"If I could get these tonight that would be wonderful." Duo turned back to the still red Heero. "These will be awesome pictures. Quatre is amazing."

"So the session went well." Wufei asked.

"Hell yeah! Quatre just knows how to be the subject. He draws the camera to him and doesn't let go." Duo smiled.

"Quatre?" Heero asked. Duo turned to him.

"He's a model. He really does everything. He usually does classes-art classes where he poses for the students. He also does private modeling-in other words, posing for a sculptor or a final project or, well, anything really. He's amazing."

"Why did it take so long for Quatre to agree to a session?" Wufei asked, sitting on the front counter. "You're not seeing me do this, guys."

"Because he knows me. I guess that it's easier for him to pose when he doesn't know the people. I guess he can tune out nameless faces. He would rather pose nude for a class of twenty students than pose nude for me, simply because I'm his best friend."

"I guess that makes sense, though. If he can tune out those he doesn't know…" Wufei trailed off, shrugging. "Anyway, you won't get me posing for anyone."

"What about Sally?" Duo waggled his eyebrows suggestively, turning to Heero. "He's in love with this hot chick, Sally, but is too chicken to ask her on a date." Heero nodded sympathetically.

"I understand, Wufei." Heero said. Duo laughed and glanced back at his watch.

"Shit. I told Quatre I'd be back in a half an hour. It's been a half an hour already. I'm supposed to pick him up for dinner."

"Dinner?" Wufei questioned.

"Yeah. I left him to clean up and get dressed so I could take him out to dinner as a thank you. I'll be back tonight. Ciao!" Duo called as he made his way to the front door. He waved. "I'll wait to hear from you, Heero!" Heero blushed again. Trowa shook his head and moved toward the lab door, pausing only to relieve Heero of Duo's film. Once in the lab, he began taking the leader out of the film canister and taping it to the leader cards. He loaded the cards into the processor before hopping up on the counter to wait for the film to emerge. Eventually, Heero made his way back into the lab, looking dreamy and high.

"Why aren't you sharing the weed?" He joked, laughing at Heero's obviously giddy state.

"He gave me his phone number."

"Yes, that's what people do." Heero leveled a glare at him.

"Shut up. I'm happy."

"I can see that."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Fuck you."

"I think you'd rather fuck Duo." The evil smile that lit up Heero's face made his day. He laughed as Heero tried to hide his rapidly reddening face by taking the film out of the processor.

"You'll like this roll, Trowa." Heero whistled, holding the negatives up to the light. Trowa slid down from the counter and moved to where he could see the negatives.

"What's on it?"

"Naked men-man. I'll print extras."

"Great, you're going to make me look like a perv." Heero looked at him sadistically.

"Well, aren't you." Trowa smacked the back of Heero's head.

"I am not a perv. I just happen to like looking at naked men because women don't interest me. Dumbass."

"That's Doom-ahz, to you, mister." Trowa returned to his abandoned counter while Heero hung up Duo's six rolls and sat down to print.

The first picture out of the printer was of the blonde-completely naked, and gorgeous-stretched out on black velvet, staring directly at the camera. Trowa's breath caught in his throat and he began shaking. There were several of Quatre-Trowa had gathered from the earlier conversation-in this pose or similar. Trowa decided that he liked the picture where Quatre was lying on his stomach, propped up on his elbows with his crossed ankles in the air, giving the camera a come-hither-look over his shoulder. Trowa's jeans became a size too small while looking at that picture.

The next roll was of Quatre in a loose white, unbuttoned shirt that hung seductively from his shoulders, and a pair of sagging khaki pants, exposing the waistband of a pair of black boxers. Some of the shots had probably used a fan, as Quatre's shirt was swept back and twisting on an invisible breeze, or was clinging wetly to his finely sculpted back like a lost lover. Other rolls expanded on the first two, just being variations of half-exposed skin, and completely bared skin. Trowa was panting by the time he got to the last roll.

The last roll-Trowa would never forget. He was greeted by a picture of Quatre baring his teeth as if he were growling, and appearing to stalk the camera. What was the most striking aspect of the photograph was the orange and black tiger stripes decorating Quatre's skin. His usually blonde hair was dusted orange with black stripes to match his painted skin. Even his face was painted. Trowa could almost see a tail flicking out from behind Quatre. Quatre appeared in many disguises-at one point, completely white, and in another picture, completely black. The art was amazing, and Quatre stole every shot. He expelled such sensuality-he was sensuality.

Trowa didn't want to move from the counter, afraid of Heero seeing his condition. So he shuffled along, keeping his hips ground into the counter, slipping the last roll into the outbox, and then ran out of the lab, clutching the extra prints to his chest, hurriedly hiding them in his coat pocket. He then went to the bathroom, hoping a little cold water would help. After soothing his fiery skin, he re-entered the lab, cool as if nothing had ever happened. Heero was too busy staring at the front door to notice his efforts at remaining cool and calm. He looked at the large clock mocking them from above the door. Six-thirty. Heero had already torn down the film processor for the night and was probably waiting for Duo to show up again. Trowa began the shutdown procedures for the printer, stepping around Heero as though he was just another piece of lab equipment. He emerged from the darkroom carrying the water bottle they used to rinse off the racks, when he saw, not just Duo, but also Quatre walking calmly into the store. Heero was already up front. Trowa set the water bottle down and dashed up front as unobtrusively as possible, hoping that no one noticed his mad dash. He rested his forearms on the counter, bending so his arms supported his upper body.

"Printer's almost shut down. We'll be out of here in no time." He just wanted to make small talk with Heero so he had a reason to be up front.

"Hn. Understood." Trowa knew that the 'hn' was Heero's acknowledgement, and the 'understood' was Heero's way of letting him know that he understood why Trowa was sounding like an idiot.

"Duo, you dork, the waiter didn't mean for you to get up and sing Happy Birthday to the table next to us." Quatre was saying. Trowa melted with the sound of his voice. It was soft and gentle with a splash of fire, just like his eyes.

"But…everyone liked it." Duo protested. Quatre rolled his eyes.

"They were laughing at you cause you were drunk."

"And I'm not now?" Duo leaned on the front counter, grinning at Heero. "Hi, Heero-baby." Heero turned red.

"What happened, Quatre?" Wufei asked, eyeing Duo with some amusement. Quatre shrugged gracefully.

"The usual."

"Ah. Let me see, Duo got drunk and made a grab at one of the waiters." Quatre giggled before shaking his head.

"No. He sang Happy Birthday to the man at the table next to us." Wufei laughed.

"He didn't get down on his knees, did he." Quatre could only nod his head as he tried to hold back hysterical laughter, his eyes sparkling with mirth. Wufei dropped his head into his hands. "Oh, God."

"You know, I am here." Duo interjected.

"Yes, Duo. We couldn't forget." Quatre laughed. Quatre's gaze finally took in Heero and Trowa, resting on Trowa. Trowa thought that Quatre blushed a bit, before looking away. "You haven't introduced us." Trowa felt his heart leap at Quatre's statement. Quatre wanted to meet him. Duo swept his arm around, encompassing the whole store.

"That's Heero. And THAT'S Trowa-the tall, lithe, incredibly…"

"THANK you, Duo. I can see for myself." Wufei snickered at Quatre's interruption. Trowa felt his cheeks warm up as Quatre's eyes lingered on him.

"I need to pick up my pictures. Quat wants to see them." Duo said, winking at Trowa. Trowa could feel himself blushing even more, and he was sure that he looked like a tomato. Quatre turned slowly to target Duo with rapidly narrowing eyes.

"You told me we were stopping by to see Wufei. You didn't tell me you got the pictures developed here." Quatre seemed to loom over Duo, eventhough Duo was a good six inches taller. Duo waved a hand in dismissal.

"I'm sure Heero didn't pay attention." Heero gaped in confusion, and Trowa knew he was getting redder. He turned to gather Duo's orders to hide his embarrassment. He swore that he would cut up the pictures when he got home.

"I thought that you said Trowa was a lab tech, too." Duo opened his mouth to say something, but stopped and blushed. He snapped his mouth shut.

"I'm sure he enjoyed them?" Duo's voice came out strained and small. Quatre rounded on him.

"Then why did you bring me here?"

"Cause I wanted to hook the two of you up?" Quatre's face turned scarlet and he didn't say anything for a moment. Silence reigned heavily in the store, interrupted only by Wufei's laughter.

"You idiot! What were you trying to do, Duo? Seduce Trowa through photographs?" Wufei clutched his stomach.

"No…" Heero turned to Trowa.

"Did it work?" Trowa was at his blushing maximum, so he fled to the back room instead. He sat at the break table, cradling his head in his hands thinking about Quatre. Quatre was so fucking gorgeous. Now he probably would never get the chance to see Quatre again. He had been hoping that he could ask Quatre to dinner, or something, especially when Quatre's eyes lingered on him so much. It was almost like a caress, Quatre's gaze, it was highly arousing. And sensuality drifted off Quatre in waves, even off camera. Quatre's skin had looked so soft and inviting that he had just wanted to brush his fingers along its creamy surface, chancing a dip or two into the waistband of Quatre's jeans. He heard the door open-probably Wufei coming back to see if he was okay, or Heero coming to apologize.

"Trowa?" Quatre's voice curled around his head, gently lifting his face. He stared in shock at Quatre. "Wufei let me come back here after I was finished yelling at Duo."

"He do shit like that often?"

"No. Not usually. He means well, he just doesn't think, sometimes." Quatre sat down.

"Oh."

"I hope you don't think I'm mad at you. Cause, I'm not. I…um…" Quatre trailed off, blushing. Trowa thought it made Quatre even sexier. Stop it!

"I'm glad." He mentally punched himself for sounding so incredibly…dumb. "The pictures were really awesome. I really liked the ones where you were painted." Quatre lowered his eyes and smiled.

"I'm glad you liked them. I hope they turned out well." Trowa sat up straighter, reaching out to touch Quatre's knee.

"Oh they did! They were wonderful. I never thought the Michael Jackson pose could be so sexy." It didn't really occur to him what he had said until Quatre's face turned a soft rose color. He realized that he had just given himself away. Smooth one, Barton. Just announce that you're gay-and that you obviously like him. Shit.

"Thank you." Quatre's voice was soft, but it didn't seem to carry any menace or hate. But Trowa wasn't about to assume anything.

"Quatre! I'm stealing your car!" Duo's voice carried through the back room, muffled slightly by the closed door. Quatre smiled.

"I should go. Duo really will steal my car." They both laughed. "Just do me one favor, please?" Trowa realized that his hand was still on Quatre's knee. He removed it, fighting embarrassment. He felt Quatre's warm fingers grasp his hand lightly. "If you made copies, just don't tell me." Quatre smiled warmly, bringing his hand up to his lips, his blue eyes never leaving Trowa's. Trowa felt like he was in heaven as he watched Quatre brush a soft kiss onto his knuckles. Quatre stood up without letting Trowa's hand fall. Quatre snapped the latex of Trowa's finger cots, laughing softly. "At least the pictures won't get pregnant." Trowa laughed heartily.

"Hey, that's my line." Quatre shrugged, letting his hand go.

"I'll remember that next time. I'm sure Duo will bring the photos from our future sessions here-after I bitch him out for bringing me here." Quatre paused, as if considering. "Though it wasn't completely a bad idea." Quatre spun on his heel, waving over his shoulder. "I'll see you later, Trowa." Trowa couldn't move. He could only sit there rubbing the knuckle Quatre had kissed. He knew that he had fallen for Quatre. But had Quatre been flirting with him? Or was that just his imagination. He sighed, leaning his head down until his forehead rested on the tabletop.

"I'll just have to be cautious and assume it was all my imagination…For now."