Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Three ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

GW and its characters don't belong to me but to Sunrise/SOTSU Agency, Bandai etc.etc.

This story deals with a threesome between Heero, Relena and Trowa. If you don't like don't read and if you still don't like but do read remember it was your own decision to do so I don't want to hear any complaints from you. I think this one may be a bit more hardcore then chapter 1 you decide I guess.

***********************

***********************

***********************

The young man's hands clamped over the young woman's breasts in an attempt to steady her bucking body as she lay against him, her back pressed to his front, his girth embedded deeply in her. He heard her breathing grow more rapid and raspy as she began to ride the first wave of her orgasm. He sped up his thrusting and pounded her a little harder the nerves on his own body beginning to go into overload as he rode the wave with her. Both cried out intensely loud as the wave finally crashed against the shore of their union leaving both bodies draining and gasping for air; the blonde haired girl rolled off of her tawny haired lover, collapsing on her back next to his body.

"God Trowa...that was amazing. But, then you are always amazing." She sighed heavily with a little giggle."

"And you Relena by far one of the best lovers I've ever had." Trowa smiled warmly at her as he laid flat on his back one hand tucked under his head the other tangling itself in a few locks of her hair; he then looked past her into the darkness.

"Heero. Do you really think you can hide from a fellow gundam pilot? One who's been trained as well if not better then yourself in the art of camouflage and stealth? So just come on out and pleasure the lady."

A small squeal escaped Relena's lungs as out of nowhere Heero's body landed on top of hers; he was kissing her wildly his words seething lustfully. "God damn it Relena do you know what watching him fuck you does to me?" Relena's chuckle was soft as she returned his kisses with equal vigor.

"Did anyone tell you that you are a perverted man?" Heero stopped his kisses suddenly but still his hands moved down her body until they were cupping her buttocks; he stared directly into her eyes.

"And what does that make you playing along?

Relena's smile was thin but wicked. "A, very, lucky, girl?"

"Damn right." Heero breathed as he suddenly and without hesitation rammed himself deep into eliciting a startled squeak from her lips.

"Oh Heero, yes." She whimpered as she clung to his back, her nails just short of being embedded into Heero's shoulders as she fought to match everyone of his maddening thrusts with those of her own while being jolted just as violently from Heero's movements as she had been by Trowa's; her body was also tingling from the feel of Trowa's hand still in her hair smoothing away her bangs and stroking her scalp.

"Fuck Relena, I'm gonna come." Heero growled in her ear before a final cry and a final forceful thrust that would have sent Relena's skull hitting the headboard if Trowa's hand had not been on top of her head to prevent it, though at this point Relena would not have cared for being fucked twice by two different men and having two earth shattering orgasms within 30 minutes would have been well worth a headache and a bump.

Heero rolled off but brought her with him so that they were both on their sides facing each other; His fingers smoothed a few stray wisps of Relena's hair from her face.

"I love you Relena." She smiled back, content and sated. "And I love you Heero."

Relena felt the warmth of Trowa's body snuggling against the back of her as his arms tried to find a place around her body that would not interfere with the arms and hands of Heero.

"Well I most certainly feel like a third wheel now." Trowa stated clearing his throat but then he almost chuckled. "The crazy things a man will do out of love."

"Stop calling your self a third wheel." Relena scolded turning her head the best she could to face him while stroking Trowa's forearm causing the fine hairs to stand up on their ends. "You know I love you too."

Heero propped himself up on his elbow so that he could see past Relena's body.

"We all began this together so you're as much a part of this as we are."

Trowa couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Why Heero. I do believe that's the closest term of endearment that you ever said to me."

Heero smirked back returning his barb. "Well, that's because I fuck Relena, not you."

Trowa cocked an eyebrow at Heero's smart-ass remark "Point noted, appreciated and returned Heero." Trowa's hot kiss met Relena's cool shoulder.

"Mmm. That felt nice, but," Relena yawned, "I'm exhausted. Let's just get some sleep, okay boys?"

The room became engulfed in several seconds of silence before Relena popped open her eyes and quietly squirmed her way out from between the two men who were both almost asleep. Well I had just gotten back from work when you guys both jumped me, so I'm going to take a shower now. Relena thought as she looked at the two men who were slightly snoring not realizing the positions they were in, Relena could not resist.

"You two look so adorable!" As if on cue Heero's and Trowa's eyes shot open realizing their positions and they tore away from each other in a frantic scramble out of the bed an onto their feet; Relena was bent over holding her stomach clenched in a fit of laughter.

"The look on your faces! It was priceless!" The two men remained silent, not really wanting to look at each other. They instead looked over at Relena who was still laughing.

"Seems like our princess has quite the sense of humor, eh Heero?" Trowa spoke, his eyes narrowed but sparkling with playful evilness.

"So it seems." Heero stated his look just as evil as Trowa's.

Relena's laughter died suddenly as she noticed the looks she was getting from the two men. Oh shit, her mind screamed as she put on her best innocent smile, fluttered her lashes and began to slowly back away towards the bedroom door. "I'm, um, just going to takemyshowernow." She then scrambled out of the room.


Without looking at Trowa Heero spoke. "We should really teach Relena a little lesson."

"You think?" Trowa asked, handing Heero his robe and then slipping on his own. Heero stepped over to the pile of Relena's things on the floor. He bent over and picked up a bobby pin and held it up so Trowa could see it.

"Does she really think she can keep us locked out?" Trowa smirked.

"The question is. Does she really want to keep us locked out."

Relena had made it to the bathroom and had closed and locked the door, disappointed a little that they had not followed her.

"They can't be that mad at me can they?" She frowned somewhat the thought replaced in her mind by the idea of a hot shower. She turned the knobs and adjusted the water quickly and when she stepped in she sighed and moaned feeling the more than warm water ease over her tired body. But her bliss was short lived as she heard the sound of the commode being flushed and the spray of semi-hot water turn scalding; she yelped a scream and scrambled out of the shower only to meet the laughing eyes and smart-ass smirks of Heero and Trowa.

"You bastards! You've officially stepped down to Duo's level of practical joking! I didn't even get a chance to wash my hair!" She yelled making quite the picture as she stood there shivering with her long ash blonde hair clinging to her slender figure that was dripping wet and forming a puddle around her feet. Her eyes were blazing though she was smiling somewhat at the thought that they did do what she thought they would do but minus the toilet flushing. "Okay you guys have had your fun with me, now I'm going back into the shower." She spun on her heel and stepped back in the shower relieved that the water temperature had returned to normal.

She felt a cool breeze on her back and she knew the shower curtain had been drawn back a little and when the curtain closed again she found herself sandwiched between Hero and Trowa.

"Oh but Relena." Hero blew in her ear. "We're not finished having our fun with you."

Relena closed her eyes and moaned feeling the already soaked male bodies rub up against her body which was wet in more ways than just one. At her 5'6' petite frame she felt so small and vulnerable at times between the two grown men.

Trowa was a good 6'1 while Heero was just shy of that at 5'11". But both were incredibly well built, toned and tanned, even their phalluses she noticed were not much different when it came to size, nor in their ability when it came to pleasuring her body, which were what the hardened silken rods of meat were doing right now as they were rubbed up against her, ready at any moment to begin fucking her upon their masters' decisions to do so.

She leaned her head back getting lost in the feel of Trowa's hands on top of her head once again, though this time he was massaging her scalp with jasmine scented shampoo that tickled her nose; his sex was pressed and rubbing against the middle of her back. And while her head was tilted back she felt Heero's lips on neck. His hands were on her ass and his sex was pressed into her stomach just below her breasts; God she was so turned on.

Trowa closed his eyes breathing in the scent of her shampoo. But as much as he loved the smell of the suds he was desperate to relieve himself of the pain his engorged penis was causing him but he felt now was not the time to act; he unhooked the shower nozzle and began to run the spray through Relena's hair. Meanwhile Heero had gotten the soap and had more then lathered every square inch of her.

Relena moaned again as she felt the hot spray from the nozzle on her back, first to rinse out her hair and then as it moved further down until it was at the small of her back tickling her. She felt Heero reach around her and take the showerhead from Trowa. He then began to spray the front of her body. She shivered a little as the mist of the spray poured a water fountain from her neck to her toes and then she shivered a little more and squeaked as Heero inched the shower head lower blasting her breasts with the pelting drops of water that caused her nipples to perk up and harden into little cherry nubs.

She could no longer take the sweet torture and she threw her arms around Heero and began to kiss him, begging him to fuck her. He smiled thinly and whispered in her ear to be patient. She groaned in frustration and turned her head to look at Trowa who was a step away from her rinsing shampoo out of his own hair as he handed the bottle to Heero.

Relena bit her lip as she studied Trowa's body. It was to much for her to see his beautifully built form glistening from the water that trickled down it detouring it's path to curve around every one of his well defined ripped muscles; her eyes settled on his more then impressive girth that was still quite hard. She lowered her self on her knees and quickly engulfed the phallus in her mouth and down her throat. Caught completely off guard Trowa gasped and looked down to see the top of Relena's head bobbing up and down on him a free hand working Heero's sex as well; he closed his eyes and moaned clasping his hands behind his back allowing Relena to set the pace.

Heero opened his eyes quickly and caught his breath as he felt Relena's dainty hand and slender fingers wrapped around his member stroking him with her hand from hilt to tip while blowing off Trowa. She then switched her positions and began sucking Heero while jacking Trowa's off with her hand. The ministrations both felt incredible to Trowa and Heero, but they were ready for the real thing. Both of them grabbed fistfuls of her hair and gently pulled her back up on her feet and then they both went to work on kissing her lips, neck and nipples until Heero stepped back into the corner of the shower pulling Relena with him. He positioned his body just right with his feet spread somewhat wide while his upper body leaned back, pressed against he shower wall supporting him even more. With Trowa's help Heero lifted Relena over top of his sex and slowly eased it up Relena's rectum.

She closed her eyes and furrowed her brow forcing her body to relax so that she could take his thick size all the way in and once she was seated firmly she leaned back against Heero who was still leaned back against the shower wall so Trowa would be able to enter her front cavity; and he did.

She cried out somewhat at the mild discomfort the two men were inflicting on her as they began their rocking of her back and forth up and down between them, but after a few well placed strokes she had settled comfortably on the two men and taking a deep breath allowed the pleasures of the double fuck to take over her senses.

The underside of her knees were bent and cradled in the bend of Heero's arms holding her up; her legs spread wide apart as he was the basic support. Trowa was leaned into her slightly, his hands placed on the sides of her breast steadying her while it was his thrusts that were setting the pace for all three of them. Relena was aided in steadying herself with one arm draped over that of Trowa's shoulder while the other arm was curled around Heero's neck at an awkward bend.

Due to being pressed between the two men Relena's breasts hardly bounced though they were free enough that with every jack of her body her stiffened nipples would rub against Trowa's chest, sliding rather easily due to their bodies still being slick by the spraying water.

"Fuck!" Relena cried out almost sobbing as the intensity of being filled and stretched about as far as she could go made her squirm and her senses begin to go into overload. She smiled, loving every moment. She turned her head and darting out her tongue she grazed Heero's lips with it; he captured it between his teeth and sucked it into his own mouth, dragging her into a most willing and desperate kiss. Trowa noticed now that her neck was stretched and exposed and wasted no time in bending his head down the curve of her throat and shoulder to suck and nip at the tender soft flesh.

Relena drew in a breath as she felt the sting of Trowa's mouth and she deepened her kiss with Heero until she had to breath. Breaking away from his lips she could feel her orgasm beginning to rise from her belly and up her body.

"Oh yes, oh yes, please." She breathed, pleading.

"You like this don't you? Two men loving you...controlling you...fucking you." Heero seethed in her right ear.

"We like doing it to you Relena." Trowa breathed in her left ear. "In fact, we love screwing your sweet little ass...and pussy."

The men continued with their erotic, dirty talk so that along with her body her mind as well was being filled with their presence, their touch, their words until all that she could hear, feel and sense were them, and her, and the tiny little earthquakes that were quivering throughout her body.

Her cry was shrill, almost inhuman and her body convulsed violently with orgasm after orgasm causing her to cling desperately to the two men until they themselves came with great force and great intensity, flooding her two entrances with the essences of their loins. Both men were breathing heavy and shaking but gained back their control quickly.

Trowa pulled out of Relena's sopping womanhood and helped ease her anus off of Heero's sex; she made a little sour face as she stretched out her legs, the cramps that were in them aching.

"Are you okay Relena?" Heero asked, his voice full of concern.

"We didn't hurt you did we?" Trowa inquired just as worried. She looked up at them with half closed eyes and a loose grin as if she had been drinking.

"I'm absolutely perfect." She sighed as she leaned against Heero and Trowa who eased her back under the showerhead and with great care and tenderness they washed off her body and dried her completely. After wrapping her up in her robe Heero lifted her up in his arms to carry the very sated and half sleeping Relena Dorlian back into the bedroom.

Trowa considered staying behind to clean up the mess, but then, he thought of the nice warm bed and how it was just right for snuggling against Relena. "It can wait til' tomorrow." He yawned, walking casually back to the bedroom.


THE END?