Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ X-13 ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimers:  Not mine.  I wish they were, but sadly, they belong to someone else with a lot more money than I.

Warnings are in first part.  Be sure to read them or you might be shocked by what you find.


X-13 – PART 3


Trowa continued to bang on the door long after he heard the water turn on, his lips still tingling where Duo had kissed him without any warning.  Lowering his hand, he frowned as he recalled the way Duo had started to act strangely, beginning with Duo pushing his coffee away and ending with the frantic way he had kissed Trowa.

The flushed face, erratic breathing and the way Duo had reached orgasm without a single touch could only add up to one thing, something Trowa had begun to suspect when seeing the erection restrained by Duo’s pants in the car.  Against all odds, Duo had been drugged while inside the Preventers building, most likely by a drug that caused the recipient to crave sex.

Yanking his phone from his pocket, he sent a message to Quatre, knowing the blonde took his cell phone everywhere.  After the message was sent and he received a reply he went to his dresser for his lock-picking tools and went to work on the door.



At Preventers headquarters, Heero frowned when Quatre knelt by his side, handing over his phone.  He read the message quickly and rose with a fierce frown causing several of the agents in the room to flinch.  Paying no attention to them, he took the phone to Une, who was watching him with a questioning frown.

Holding the phone out to her, he allowed her to see the message Trowa had sent, lifting an eyebrow when she stood abruptly, interrupting the woman speaking about her own case.  “You’re all dismissed.  These meetings will resume Monday morning at seven a.m. unless I inform you otherwise.  Those that have flown in will need to reschedule your flights for next week.”  When everyone in the room stared at her in shock, Une slammed her hands on the table.  “Go home, go back to work, or go to your hotels.  Leave!”

The shouted order did what the soft one had not.  Agents and civilians alike scattered, quickly grabbing their papers and rushing from the room and the angry glares from Une and three former Gundam pilots.  When the room had been cleared, Une focused on Heero.  “Are you sure about this?”

While Wufei read the message, Heero nodded.  “Trowa is; he wouldn’t say something like this if he wasn’t.”

“You realize this is a serious accusation, Yuy; for an agent to be drugged while on the premises…”

Aware of the implications, Heero nodded again.  “Trowa wouldn’t say something like this unless he was absolutely certain.”

“We need to establish when and how the drug was administered,” Wufei spoke up.  “Then we need to find out who did it.”

Une rubbed her chin.  “Maxwell was fine when I spoke to him before break, but he did mention a headache.”

Quatre shook his head, taking a closer seat and motioning Wufei to come closer as well.    “Headaches for Duo are fairly common.  He gets them when he’s stressed.  That’s not an indication of a drug in his system.”

“Then how do you know he was drugged?” demanded Une, obviously not wanting to believe an agent could be harmed inside the safety of the Preventers building.

“You didn’t see him before they left,” Heero explained.  “Duo was shaky, sweating, and hyper-sensitive.”

“You noticed that, too?”

Blinking at the blonde’s soft query, he frowned, “He flinched every time he was touched.  That’s not normal for Duo.”

“So he was drugged,” Une sighed, apparently resigned to the fact.  “How and when?  As I said, he was fine when we spoke.”

“After the meeting reconvened, he began to exhibit signs of being restless.  I thought it was boredom, but I’ve never seen him…fidget that way during a meeting.”

Meeting Heero’s eyes, Une shook her head.  “I noticed that myself.  I assumed he wasn’t feeling well because of his headache.  Not long after that was when he excused himself.”

“Something he ate, perhaps?” suggested Wufei.  “It would be the easiest way to drug one of us.  We are simply too aware of people being close enough to allow an injection of some sort, or even a topical drug.”

“Duo doesn’t eat before these meetings.  Having to answer questions in front of so many people makes him nervous and he gets sick if he eats.”

“Then what could it be?” Quatre wondered aloud.

The answer was so simple Heero felt like slapping himself for not realizing it sooner.  “Coffee.”

“You want some coffee now?”

Glaring at Wufei’s astonished question, Heero replied, “What is the one thing Duo always has during these meetings?  Coffee.  He says the stuff here is better than the coffee on L2, so he drinks a few cups at every meeting.  Earlier, after the break, he only drank part of his coffee before pushing it away.  I noticed, but didn’t think anything of it.”

All eyes landed on Duo’s cup of coffee, sitting between Heero’s cup and Trowa’s forgotten bottle of soda.  “Chang, take the cup to Po in the infirmary.  She can run some tests on it to see if it contains a foreign substance.  Contact me as soon as possible with the results.”

Once Wufei was gone, Quatre turned to the woman, “What are we going to do while they analyze the coffee?”

“We’re going to look through the files of every agent that was in this room and figure out who would have done this.  Do you believe Maxwell was targeted or was this a random occurrence?”

“I’d have to say targeted.  It can’t be coincidence Duo was drugged and not someone else.”

Quatre nodded in agreement, “I agree with Heero.  It’s just too strange that Duo was drugged even though Heero’s own cup was right there as well.”  Abruptly concerned, Quatre turned blue eyes to the other man.  “You weren’t drugged, were you?”

“I feel fine.”  Heero had to smile at the concern, so like the blonde.

“Let’s go to my office and start pulling files,” Une said as she stood.  “Can you think of anyone that would want to harm Maxwell, other than every criminal on L2?”

The sudden silence had her glancing at the two men, discovering they were staring at each other with shocked expressions.  Quatre finally opened his mouth with a grimace, “I think we need to find out where Hilde is.”



Getting the bathroom door unlocked took longer than it should have due to the way Trowa’s hands were shaking, the knowledge of what he was about to do making him more nervous than anything he could recall.  Finally getting the door open he stepped inside, shivering as he heard the gasping cries from behind the shower curtain.  

Quickly removing his clothes, he left them in a pile on the floor beside Duo’s discarded clothing.  Pulling the curtain aside, he found Duo on his knees in the tub, saturated in icy water, and seemingly unaware of Trowa’s presence.  Reaching around the other man, Trowa turned the hot water on all the way then crouched behind Duo as the water began to warm.  Without hesitation, he pulled Duo against him, wrapping a hand around the straining erection.  Duo lifted his head but his eyes were completely blind and unseeing, the violet fogged.

It only took seconds for Duo to stiffen again as he came, his eyes clearing for a moment.  “Trowa?”

“You’ll be fine, Duo.”

The long-haired man’s eyes widened and he pushed Trowa away, nearly plastering himself against the opposite wall.  “Get out, Trowa.  I don’t know what’s wrong with me.  I can’t control myself.”

“You’ve been drugged.”

“Drugged?”

Seeing Duo’s eyes already beginning to cloud again, Trowa tried to explain quickly.  “You have to let me help you.  I think you’ve been given an overdose.  If you don’t work some of the drug from your system it can possibly kill you.”

“Help me?  Work out the drug?”  It was clear Duo was having a hard time putting his thoughts together.

Taking a deep breath, Trowa forced himself to say what he needed to, shamed at the violent reaction of his own body.  “We’re going to have sex, Duo.”

Squeezing his eyes shut, Duo shook his head forcefully, “Not like this.  I will not make you do this,” he hissed in an instant of total clarity.

“Look at me,” Trowa ordered.  “You aren’t making me do anything.  I want this.  I really want this.”

Duo was visibly trembling in an effort to remain coherent.  He stared at Trowa for a few seconds, breath hitching when seeing Trowa’s own erection.  The movement was fast, Trowa only had time to gasp as he was pushed against the wall, his mouth invaded by a questing tongue.  Instead of waiting it out as he had the last time, Trowa participated as his hands searched the shelf behind his head for something, anything, they could use.  Finding a bottle of shampoo, he poured some into his hand while trying to keep part of his mind functioning, almost as consumed with lust as Duo but without the excuse of a drug.  

Never breaking the kiss, Duo seemed to need that contact, he plunged his fingers inside the other man’s body, whimpering when Duo groaned into his mouth.  He prepared Duo quickly, using absolutely no finesse because speed seemed to be more important.  Only a second was needed for him to pour the thick liquid on his erection before lifting Duo up and impaling him, eyes crossing as tight heat surrounded him.

Needing air, he finally broke the kiss.  Gasping for breath he pushed hard into Duo, the long-haired man emitting a keening wail as his body tensed again.  Long arms twined around Trowa’s neck, nails digging into his skin as Duo spoke in a low hiss.  “Slow down a bit.”

Trowa complied, wanting this experience to last as long as possible.  The few times he had allowed himself to hope they would one day be in this position, it wasn’t because of a drug.  “Better?” he rasped, ignoring how his body begged him to move faster.

Duo’s eyes were slumberous when they fixed on him, but terribly sad.  “I’m sorry for all the trouble.”

Not wanting the other man to see his own sadness etched on his features, Trowa buried his face in Duo’s wet hair.  “It’s no trouble, but please God tell me you weren’t a virgin so I don’t have to hate myself any more than I’m going to.”

Duo snorted, “What do you think?  I haven’t been a virgin for a long time, okay?” he replied firmly, moaning softly as Trowa moved inside him.  “You can’t hate yourself.”

“Turn the water off.”  Trowa shifted, holding onto Duo firmly.  “Towels,” he added, stepping out of the tub, every muscle he had straining not from the other man’s weight, but in order to control his baser instincts.  When Duo managed to grab a single towel, Trowa moved into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, Duo still on his lap.  “Still with me?” he asked softly, letting Duo dictate their movements as he wrapped the towel around pale shoulders that were shaking.

“Barely.  I can think, but it’s only clear for a few minutes.  Right now I want you more than anything I can remember wanting anything in my life and for a kid that was hungry on a regular basis and that means a lot.”  Lifting his head, Duo met Trowa’s eyes, a single tear trailing down his cheek.  “I didn’t want this.”

It hurt, but Trowa had already known if he hadn’t been there it would have been someone else.  “I’m sorry, Duo.  I was the only one here.  Heero would have been better.”

Duo frowned as he shook his head, movements becoming more erratic by the second.  “I’m glad it’s you.  I didn’t want this this way.”

Sensing how close the smaller man was to losing control, Trowa rolled them until he was on top, thrusting his hips slowly.  “You wanted me?  You want me?” he had to ask, needing an answer now.

The response was drawn out and breathy, “Yes.”

Feeling marginally better, Trowa locked their lips together and pushed into the willing body as deep as he could.  He didn’t know how long it would take for the drug to run its course, but maybe, just maybe, Duo wouldn’t hate him later.