Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Yin and Yang ❯ Wrath ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Thanks for the reviews!!!
************************************************************ ************

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing so please refrain from suing me...thank you.

Warning: 2x1, 3x4, 5xS, violence, possible torture, and Relena bashing!

Summary: Heero is being held captive by Dr. J who some how managed to survive the war. While being held there strange things start to happen, and Heero finds himself in the middle of something that the perfect soldier might not even be able to handle.

Set one year after Endless Waltzes, and revolves mostly around Heero and Duo.

Previously: Heero turned off the stove and ran out the door. “Fuck he has the jeep!” Heero screamed. He looked around, seeing that no one was around he summoned his wings and took off, leaving behind a bewildered, and worried Zero.

AU...

********************************************* ***************************

Chapter 17

Duo walked through the factory cautiously. Something really didn’t feel right to the braided pilot, and he learned early, to always trust his instincts. He turned to signal his team, only to discover they weren’t there.

“Hello?” Duo called.

There was no answer and the room seemed to be growing colder.

“Well this is fucked up,” he commented dryly.

Duo pulled out his gun and aimed it wherever his eyes looked. It was way to quiet for a factory, and that only increased the feeling of being in trouble.

“Duo!” The braided pilot nearly hit the roof, when he heard Heero’s call.

Duo turned around to find his lover leaning against one of the doors breathing heavily.

“Damn it Heero you scared the hell out of me!” Duo whispered harshly.
“Sorry, but Lucius is here,” Heero said seriously.

“Are you serious?” Duo asked shocked.

“Yea I had to fly here in a hurry to catch you in time,” Heero said walking over.

Duo raised a brow and spun around when he heard a loud thud. Nothing was there.

“Look Heero we need to be a little quieter or Lucius is going to catch us quicker than we’d like,” Duo said letting his eyes sweep over the area where he heard the noise to make sure he didn’t miss anything.

“Yea I know,” Heero said darkly.

“What’s wrong?” Duo asked starting to turn around.

He stopped abruptly when he felt that Heero had suddenly gotten much closer.

“What’s wrong?” Lucius voice said right beside his ear.

Duo’s blood ran cold and his body tensed. His eyes widened when he heard an enraged shout, and he felt the presence behind him disappear.

He turned to see Heero flying up to the ceiling, holding Lucius by his throat.

“This ends today you bastard!” Heero raged, before throwing Lucius across the room.

Heero smirked when he witnessed Lucius connecting with the wall, hard and then fall to the ground.

“Heero!” Duo called.

“Duo get out of here!” Heero shouted.

“No chance in hell buddy!” Duo shouted back.

“You’d be surprised what chances hell has to offer!” Lucius growled getting to his feet.

“You shut the fuck up!” Duo snapped.

“Or what? You’ll call your lover down here, and beat me up,” Lucius said with a mocking grin.

“No call is necessary,” Heero whispered in Lucius’s ear.

“Your starting to piss me off,” Lucius hissed his eyes glowing in fury.

Heero just chuckled before doing a roundhouse kick sending Lucius into yet another wall.

“Weren’t you just up in the air a few seconds ago?” Duo asked bewildered.

“Yea,” Heero answered.

“Sense when could you move like that?” Duo asked.

“Sense now I guess. Now get your ass out of here,” Heero said sternly.

“I said I wasn’t leaving,” Duo said angrily.

“I’ve already explained that you being here will not help me,” Heero said exasperated.

“Since when have I done what I’m told,” Duo said teasingly.

“Duo I don- where the hell is Lucius?” Heero asked looking at the spot where Lucius had landed.

“I really would have thought you’d be dead by now...but it seems you some how prevented yourself from canceling out. That’s so interesting, but the fact remains that you are only half of each, and there fore much weaker,” Lucius’s voice range through the room.

“Duo please get out of here things are going to start getting really bad in a minute,” Heero said.

“I can’t leave you,” Duo said earnestly.

“How touching!” Lucius voice echoed.

“Why don’t you stop hiding like a coward and get your ass out here! Or are you afraid!” Heero shouted.

“Afraid,” Lucius scoffed.

Heero and Duo looked to there left to see Lucius with at least three hundred demons behind him.

“No not really,” Lucius said snapping his fingers.

The demons charged forward, as Lucius insane cackles filled the room. Heero grabbed Duo’s hand and flew up crashing threw a ceiling window before coming to rest on the roof.

“I know your not dumb enough to jump from this height so I think I can leave you here for now,” Heero said before jumping back down into the mass of demons below.

“Heero!” Duo cried looking down from the shattered window.

Wind surged up from around Heero throwing back every demon within a ten foot radius. He reached up to grab the silver cross, that was the only weapon he had with him, only to discover it wasn’t there. His eyes widened when he realized the cross had shattered at Duo’s.

“Damn!” He growled.

“Something missing?” Lucius said appearing right in front of him.

All the demons that were there suddenly vanished leaving only Heero and Lucius standing face to face. Heero through a punch aiming for that damned smirk on Lucius face. Lucius caught Heero’s fist in mid swing and tightened his grip on it.

“You really think you can beat me don’t you?” Lucius asked.

Heero just snarled and spit in his face before trying another punch. Lucius now had both his fists trapped in a crushing grip. He smiled before twisting Heero around. Heero’s arms were now crossed over his chest his, wrists now held in the tight grip. His back was right against Lucius chest, and Lucius nuzzled at his ear making him cringe.

“You do realize I’ve only been giving you my ten percent? I’ve let you think I’m not that powerful so you’d attack me head on. In doing so you got close enough for me to catch you...lets see what happens when I fight with my full strength,” Lucius said maliciously.

A red ora arose around Lucius body, and the heat in Heero’s wrist flared more intensely.

“Can you feel the burn at fifty percent?” Lucius asked.

The power that was flowing of Lucius now was incredible. Heero then felt that power rise even more. He clenched his eyes closed as the pain in his wrist was becoming close to unbearable.

“Not quite through yet, lets see if you can handle all of it?” Lucius chuckled darkly.

Heero felt Lucius power rise higher and higher, and he screamed out as it’s presence felt like it was crushing him. He felt something hot and sticky running down his arms and over his hands. He also felt it running down his back, and he ached all over.

“It seems your wounds have reopened and your blood smells enticing as ever...I think I’ll taste your blood this time around,” Lucius growled.

Heero’s eyes snapped open wide as he felt fangs sink into his flesh. The joint between his neck and shoulder throbbed in pain. Lucius looked up to see Duo with a horrified expression on his face. He bit down harder and shook his head slightly opening the wound further, and managing to rip a scream from Heero.

“Heero!” Duo screamed.

Heero was in intense pain, and was becoming dizzy and weak from blood loss. He had tried over and over again to brake Lucius’s grip but failed. Lucius removed his fangs and licked the blood that flowed freely from the wound they left.

“Your lover is calling for you...lets bring him down shall we?” Lucius said chuckling.

The roof under Duo’s feet began to quake, and cave in.

“Ah!! Lucius you bastard!” Duo screamed as he fell through the roof.

He was half way to the ground before Angelo came out of no where and grabbed Duo saving him from certain death. They landed a good twenty feet away from Lucius and Heero.

“Where the hell have you been!” Duo raged.

“Your welcome,” Angelo said before his eyes fell on the scene before him.

Blood poured from Heero’s wrist and the wound on his neck. His eyes looked glassy and dull. He could feel the power pouring off of Lucius, it was intense and, seemed to smother Heero’s power beneath it.
“Well I’m glad I’m not to late, almost but not quite,” Angelo said pulling out a black diamond cross.

“Angelo get Duo out of here,” Heero shouted weakly.

“I will but not before I give you this,” Angelo said throwing the cross to where it landed only a foot away.

“I’d say your aims a bit off!” Lucius laughed.

“No not quite,” Angelo said with a smirk.

The cross rose from the floor and morphed into a scythe, before twirling and cutting off one of Lucius’s arms. Lucius jumped back and Heero fell the floor.

“Get up Heero! The weakness your feeling is only from blood loss, your power has never been stronger. That cross is able to synthesis with it’s owners power, and act without needing to be touched. Now let your power channel through your body so that weak dizzy feeling will leave you and allow you to put that demon back in his place!” Angelo said.

“Won’t that kill him! I mean his power can enable him to move, but he’s still bleeding all over the place!” Duo ranted.

“I just need him to get over here before I call in my angel buddies as you put it,” Angelo said smirking.

“Huh?” Duo asked.

Heero let his power flow through him and he could move again. He stood up and grabbed his scythe before backing up only slightly. Lucius snapped his fingers and the demons reappeared behind him.

“Oh you can call in your buddies but not before I get rid of this one!” he growled.

Chains shot up from beneath the floor and wrapped around Heero’s legs before traveling up his body, to snake around his waist, torso, chest, and arms holding him tightly. Heero tried to use his power to brake the chains, but they fed off his power and held him tightly. Lucius ran up to Heero and thrust his hand into his chest, before wrapping his hand around his heart.

“Heero!” Duo and Angelo screamed.
The demons ran forward, and Angelo called forward his army of angels to fight them. The battle began and suddenly Duo was surrounded by both sides engrossed in battle. All he could do was stand there, and watch as Lucius was destroying Heero.

“They may win and end up killing me, but not before you,” Lucius said before tightening his hand around Heero’s heart.

Suddenly the hand around Heero’s heart burst into flames. Lucius screamed in agony, and he looked into Heero’s eyes in horror. Heero’s eyes that were once Prussian blue, were now a glowing silver. Flames consumed Lucius’s arm all the way to the shoulder, and he staggered back. Duo watched in amazement as the wounds all over Heero’s body closed, and a second pair of wings sprouted from Heero’s back. As he spread his four wings the chains around him shattered.

“How can this be happening!” Lucius raged.

“Lucius! You are dealing with a perfect hybrid...two apposing forces in one body. The only results possible when that happens is either they cancel each other out or they explode. I had this power before our fight began but I needed one traumatic blow to unleash it...thanks but your of no use to this world or anyone for that matter,” Heero said smoothly.

Lucius backed away until Heero had walked him into the corner. Heero raised his scythe and looked into Lucius’s horrified eyes.

“What are you!” Lucius screamed.

“Yin and yang bitch!” Heero said with a smirk before bringing the scythe down.

The scythe was embedded in Lucius’s head and a burst of power shot through the blade making Lucius explode into oblivion. All the demons he had summoned disappeared. Heero’s eyes faded back to there original color and he fell back exhausted. Duo was there to catch him before he hit the ground like so many times before.

“You did it love,” Duo said kissing the top of Heero’s head.

“Love you,” Heero said closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

“Wow, that was awesome,” Angelo said.

“Well that’s the last time you’ll see it! Now you better do your damn job and prevent shit like this from happening and leave me and Heero alone got it!” Duo hollered.
“Well hopefully we won’t need to call on him again,” Angelo said.

“You won’t,” Duo said sternly.

“Well tell him I said thanks,” Angelo said before vanishing.

“Come on Hee-chan lets go home,” Duo said.

Heero slept the hole way home and didn’t wake up until they entered the garage.

“I’m not believing this!” Heero growled.

“What!” Duo cried afraid some other evil was in the garage.

“My mustang was here the hole fucking time!” Heero grumbled.

Duo just laughed and kissed his lover passionately.

Two Years Later.....

“You may kiss the groom!” the pastor said.

Duo pulled Heero closer to him and kissed him deeply.

“Ladies and gentlemen my I present to you Mr. And Mr. Yuy-Maxwell!” the pastor cheered.

Everyone from the preventers including the pilots stood up and cheered, as Duo and Heero headed towards the lemo waiting to take them on there honey moon in Japan.

“Well Hee-chan how’s this for a happy ending!” Duo asked cheerily.

“It’s a start,” Heero said smiling happily.

********************************************************* ***************
Tada!!!!!! and the fic is at an end!! But don’t worry I’ll have another fic of our two favorite pilots coming soon! Please review and tell me what you think!!!
************************************************************** **********