Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ You Might Be A GW luvin' Redneck if... ❯ But Wait There's More! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



List Two




To quote the movie Sabrina "More is not always better,sometimes it's just more."

That being said, here's 17 more ways to tell if you are one of us:



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you think Wufei's Dragon consists of a blowtorch and a huge can of hair spray.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if in your fan fics, Duo and Hilde refer to each other as 'Pa' and 'Ma'.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if it took you a while to realize that "Mobile Suits" weren't what the G-boys wear to move a
home.



If you have at least three dogs trained to howl every time Duo comes on screen, you just might be a GW-luvin' Redneck.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if your momma has more hair than Duo's braid--in her armpits.


You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you think the Gundams would look better with steer horns on them.



If you think one of the major challenges of owning a MS is figuring out where to put the spit cup, you might be a GW-luvin' Redneck.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you're pissed cause K-mart doesn't stock Gundam Wing merchandise.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you believe that Japanese people actually do have big eyes and small mouths.



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you whack your TV every time Gundam Wing starts because you can't read the title. "How come the reception goes bad every time my show starts?"



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you wonder why the Gundams don't come equipped with gun racks.
"Now that's just poor plannin'!"



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you've ever used one of those snap-together models of a Gundam as a drink holder.



If you've ever referred to your trailer park as "Colony TP1", you just might be a GW-luvin' Redneck



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you think "Romafeller" is some wandering guy. Think about it...



You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you've ever plucked your dog's tail to make a model of Dorothy.
"Hold still now, Rover. Thes' here are some big eyebrows!"


You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you've seriously considered writing a GW/Dukes of Hazard X-over. "Less see...Doctor J is really Uncle Jessie, and we'll jus'
paint a confederate flag on the Zero...Geez that's purfect!"


You might be a GW-luvin' Redneck if you feel sorry for Quatre because it would take him at least three tries to write his whole name in the snow with urine. "Q-U-A-T-R-E R-A Damn! Keep that coffee coming, Rashid!"


This here list was written by Elly 'May' Leaverton, a
self-proclaimed GW luvin' Redneck.



AN:
Think this was funny? Well, it's
nothing in comparison to the great master himself: Jeff Foxworthy. The comedian who originally created the
Redneck test and first coined the phrase "You might be a Redneck if..." I own most of his CD's and let me tell you,
I laugh every time! Check out this web
page http://www.redneck-jokes.com/ It has his original list plus a Redneck-Jedi
list which is just hysterical. While
you're there, buy a few of his CD's so he doesn't get upset with me using his
style of humor.





This humor fan fiction is written for entertainment only, the
author does not claim to own any part of Gundam Wing or "You Might Be a Redneck
If..." Please do not distribute. Gundam Wing ©
Bandai, Sunrise, Sotsu Agency; "You Might Be a Redneck If..." © Jeff Foxworthy.