Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Plight of the Unicorn ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Plight of the Unicorn

Chapter 13

The first thing the figure became aware of as he struggled for consciousness was the lack of warmth. He muttered in protest, wondering where the blanket had gotten off to. `Where's Wufei? He knows I hate it when he leaves without waking me.' As he became more awake he noticed several things out of place. The blonde always slept with his arms around Wufei and even though he wasn't there his arms still should have been beside him. `So why are my arms above my head?' He attempted to pull them down, frowning when he realized they were bound.

"You're awake I see," a smooth voice called out.

Blue eyes slowly opened as the platinum haired man gazed over at the speaker. He looked very regal with his short orangeish-red hair and expensive clothing. He smiled at the trapped figure, the action almost charming if the situation were different.

"Why am I here?" Zechs inquired.

"Well I was after that unicorn you were with. A beautiful example of his species I must say. Although I've never seen one in real life however so I suppose I might be wrong. I do have an eye for attractive things though."

"You never answered the question," the blonde pointed out.

"Really? I do believe I did," the figure remarked. He made his way over to the bed.

Zechs shifted uneasily, not liking the way the man stared at him. He flinched as the orange haired figure reached his hand out, running fingers through fine hair.

"Simply beautiful. You have this eloquence that I find captivating."

"Don't… touch … me," the blonde growled out, struggling against the bindings.

The free man laughed deeply as he continued to caress the soft strands. "You're feisty. I find that kind of action intoxicating. I just want you more."

As the intrusive hands slipped down, sliding over cloth the sorcerer began to struggle more. `Damn if only my arms were free. I could then use magic against the bastard.'

"I'm afraid I'll have to cut these clothes off you. My guards should have been more considerate and stripped you before they tied you down. I'll be sure to replace your clothes however so you don't have to worry about that," Treize explained.

`Oh yes he's planning on raping me and I'm supposed to be worried about my clothes. Is he insane?' Zechs thought. He gasped in surprise when he felt cold metal against his stomach.

"Now, now don't move. I would hate to damage that beautiful skin of yours," the lord chided.

The blonde remained still during the action, knowing he really didn't want to get hurt.

"There you go. That wasn't to hard now was it? I also get to see more of that amazing body of yours, which is a great prize for me," Treize remarked, running his fingers against the blonde's lean stomach.

Zechs shivered, the fear creeping up around his subconscious. `Not again. Please not again.' The blonde sighed in relief when he heard a knock on the door.

"Well that's very rude. It's not nice to interrupt play time." With a sigh the man made his way over to the door. He spoke in a quiet tone to the guard standing there.

`Please take him away. Please!' the sorcerer silently pleaded.

"I'm afraid I have to leave for a few hours, my pretty. Don't worry though I shall return soon. If you need anything just call out and the guard by the door will help you out," Treize informed before leaving the room.

As soon as the door was closed Zechs began to fight savagely against his bounds. `I will not let it happen again! I won't let another person touch me like that again!' He groaned in pain as his wrists became slick with blood. The blonde allowed tears to fall as he let out a faint sob. `Help me, Wufei! Please save me.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The brunette frowned faintly as he watched the creature in front of him eat. "I just don't know what to do, Heavyarms. Should I help Quatre by entering his mind or not? I know I could aid him in recovering his magical abilities but it would hurt him in the process. Plus I've never actually done this before. I mean I know the mechanics of it but I've never felt the need to dig that deeply into someone's subconscious before."

The horse's ears flickered at the sounds of his name but he continued to eat without stopping. Trowa laughed quietly at the action.

"You're such a pig," Trowa exclaimed as he patted the animal on the side. The figure glanced down when he felt something brush his leg. He smiled at the wolf, leaning down to stroke his head.

"Do you think I should help Quatre?" Trowa asked the creature.

Eros licked his face in reply causing the human to laugh. "I suppose the end justifies the means. So where are Quatre and your brother?"

The wolf cocked his head for a moment before walking towards the house. Trowa slowly followed him inside, smiling at the scene before him. The petite blonde was curled up on the couch, the one wolf beside him. The creature had his head resting on Quatre's lap, happily content as the human continued to pet him.

"I think I've never seen him happier, little one," Trowa pointed out. The smaller figure beamed as he gazed up.

"Hi Trowa. I would have invited Eros as well but he was outside," Quatre stated.

"I'm sure he'll be fine but you can always do that with him later. Think I can take Quatre away for awhile boy? I need to talk to him," Trowa inquired to the wolf.

The blonde frowned in confusion as the creature leaped from the couch. Trowa helped him up before leading him to the bedroom. The brunette sat cross-legged on the bed, motioning for Quatre to sit across from him. `You could lose him if he knows how to do magic,' his brain pointed out. `I know but I have to try.'

"Little one, I know there is a reason you can't do magic. Would you like me to find the cause?" Trowa questioned quietly.

"You can do that?"

"Because I'm a telepath I can enter your mind and discover what is blocking the ability," the brunette informed.

Quatre was silent for a moment before speaking again. "I'm kind of scared. Something bad must have happened for this to have occurred."

The telepath leaned forward, wrapping his arms around the slender figure. "I know it's scary. I'll be right here with you though. I know however that you've beaten yourself up most of your life because of your limitations. I don't want you to hate yourself, little one. This will help you get over that."

"I know," Quatre whispered, "And I trust you."

"It will be ok in the end. Now I want you to close your eyes and rest your head on my shoulder," Trowa instructed. The brunette smiled as the blonde did so, ruffling his soft hair.

"Relax," he murmured before sliding green eyes shut, his mind reaching out slowly.

When Trowa finally opened his eyes his gaze swept over the peaceful town he found himself in. The sky was a crystal blue without a cloud to be seen. All the small houses were in perfect condition, each surrounded by a vast array of flowers and trees. Several animals littered the area, all content and happy in their freedom.

The brunette jumped slightly when slender fingers covered his eyes, a small body pressed against his back. "Guess who?"

"Quatre?" Trowa asked hesitantly.

"Close enough I suppose," the voice said with a laugh before bouncing in front of the telepath, "Hi! Quatre's right you are gorgeous."

The blonde leaned forward, pressing eager lips to the shocked Trowa's mouth. He then slid his hands quickly under the brunette's shirt, sliding them over his taunt stomach.

"Id! You cut that out right now!"

The lips and hands pulled away as the blonde pouted. "Damn. There goes my fun. Ego you're about as amusing as the plague."

"I have to be! If you were in charge Quatre would have no self-control and would fornicate with everyone he came into contact with," the blonde bristled.

"I swear he acts like that's a bad thing. Besides you know Quatre loves this guy. Why not let him have some fun with him for once?"

"Because he's too shy!" Ego yelled.

"Well he wouldn't be if you let me be in charge for a bit," Id countered back.

`I may be a telepath but I really should have learned more about how the mind works before attempting this. However I do understand somewhat… Id, the impulsive, self-indulging, and wild side of Quatre. Ego is the one who keeps control of Id and uses compromise to please him. Last is…' Trowa glanced around for a moment before speaking, "Where's Superego?"

Id huffed at the question. "Mister high and mighty? Like he would ever associate with us. He's off by himself somewhere, becoming one with the world or something like that."

"Behave! You know Superego has a very important job. He's Quatre's conscience," Ego sighed as he turned to Trowa, "I swear Id doesn't get it. I'm the one that has to make sure he doesn't do anything unmoral well Superego is breathing down my neck, observing the whole time."

`I've gotten myself way over my head here. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. There should be a disturbance somewhere,' the brunette thought. "You both know why I'm here right?"

Both figures frowned, sighing in unison.

"Look at both of us, Trowa. Is there any difference?" Ego inquired.

The brunette gazed at them intently, noticing for the first time the more youthful appearance of Id. `There is at least a one to two year age difference.'

"Shouldn't all three of you be identical?" Trowa asked.

"That's right. Only a month ago Id was actually five years younger then both Superego and I," the one blonde informed.

"But how is that possible?"

Ego sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "It's kind of complicated. You know that eating, sleeping, sex, and desires are all part of Id. Well magic is another part of what Id is in control of for Quatre… well at least it was. Something happened a long time ago that was so traumatic that part of Id split off from the rest of his body. Since Id lost a part of himself his growth was stunted… his age stayed the same even though both Superego and I were continuing to grow with Quatre. Because of this Quatre doesn't let himself indulge in anything… he was never as happy as he could be. Only because of your constant reassurance and support has Id been able to grow to the age he is now."

"What cause this part to fragment off of Id?" Trowa questioned.

Both Id and Ego shrugged. "None of us know. When it happened that part of Quatre managed to block the negative action away from everyone. He hides away from us so he doesn't have to deal with what transpired back then. We can't get close to him to find out… he might let you in though."

The brunette glances at them in surprise.

"Quatre loves you. That fragment is a part of him so he would care for you as well. Its possible because of this affection he might let you in," Id commented.

Trowa gazed at the two of them for a moment in silent contemplation. "If this will help Quatre then I guess it's the only choice I have."

Id grinned before grabbing the brunette in his arms, giving him a deep searing kiss.

"Id!!" Ego protested.

"It's for good luck. I know he'll need it," the blonde exclaimed.

Trowa blushed faintly, not used to the attention he was getting from the impulsive teen. `Definitely not used to Quatre acting like that. Although I don't believe I would have a problem if he did.'

"So where is this fragment of Id hiding?" Trowa asked, knowing it was time to get down to business.

Ego turned to the left and began walking through the town, the other two following behind him. Trowa blinked suddenly in shock when he noticed the dark clouds in the horizon. As they walked closer towards them he noticed the absence of any life. The cloud's poured buckets onto the one old, dilapidated one room house that stood there. Lightening struck in quick succession, warning anyone who came close to turn around and leave.

"This looks terrible," Trowa murmured.

"I know… and that's where he's hiding. I pray for your success. I hope you have more luck then we did," Ego remarked.

The telepath took a deep breath before stepping forward, the rain soaking him to the bones in a matter of seconds.

"Do you think he'll be ok?" Id asked.

"All we can do now is wait and hope he can fix what's been damaged. I think if anyone can do it, it would be him. Only time can tell however," Ego stated as Trowa's form was lost in the storm.

TBC…

Author's Notes: That probably wasn't a very nice spot to leave it now was it? ~glares at her muses~ Anyways if anyone wants to know anything about the id, ego, and superego because of course I'm a psychology major and couldn't help but use them, here's a link: http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-1215.html

Nagi screams "How could you?!"