Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamster XXX ❯ Forbidden Desires ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hamster XXX

By William


A hamster walked quickly and quietly through Sunny Peak. He was mostly white, with a triangle of grey fur between his ears, and a grey spiked pattern near his legs. Grey circles were around his strange, beady eyes. His fur was ruffled and dirty... he had been wandering for a long time now, ever since he had been defeated by Hamtaro and Bijou, Spat Tower had been overrun by reporters. Worst of all, his robot had crashed and exploded, so now te only way for him to get around was by walking. At one point he had tried to cause trouble in Ham Land, but he learned an importaant lesson: Never mess with a city that's home to some of the greatest fighters in the world. No more than two days there and he had his ass kicked by Jack and Slash. Even with his pitchfork, he never had a chance. As he walked forward, he dragged the now-twisted and bent rod behind him and sighed. "Damnit... pfpth....." Spat sat down on a rock and put down the pitchfork. "I can't believe I was defeated by that stupid Hamtaro.... damn Harmony and her stupid Love shot.... pfpth... if it wasn't for her, I'd have won!" Spat crossed his arms. "How could I have been so weak? It took me forever to build that thing, and they destroyed it!" Spat sighed again, but his ears perked up as he heard someone humming. "Heke? What's that?" He got up and walked towards the source of the sound. He hid behind a tree and peeked out to see what was going on.

***

A beautiful all-white hamster stood in the lake, bathing herself. Her wand and headband were laying over near Spat, who watched in amazement as she caressed her body with her soft, gentle paws. Spat looked down as he felt his cock bump against the tree trunk. //Pfpth.... what the...? I'm actually enjoying this?// Harmony was humming her own special tune as she rubbed herself all over. She had been with the ham-hams for a while after Spat had been defeated, but had eventually left to find a love of her own. Boss was in love with her, and she knew it, but he wasn't her type... she told him that shortly before leaving. He was hurt at first, but soon got over it. Spat begain to run a paw up and down his cock. He had never actually touched himself in this way, and was surprised as how pleasurable it was... he had to keep himself from moaning as he stroked faster and faster. Harmony's large breasts bounced as she ran her paws over them. Spat's sexual desires were raging now. He wanted Harmony, and he was going to have her..... no matter what.

***

Spat quickly moved from tree to tree untill he was in the bushes right near Harmony. The entire time, Harmony had her back turned and didn't notice him. Spat parted the leaves and looked out at her, and then made his move. He dove out at her, grabbed her, and slammed her back roughly against a rock, splashing some of the cold water onto himself. Harmony screamed. "S.... Spat? What are you doing?!" "Shut up, bitch!" Spat struck her across the face hard, leaving a small gash. She cried out it pain, which doubled as he slammed his cock into her tight virgin pussy. Blood dripped down between her legs and mixed with the cool water.Spat slammed his cock in and out of her repeatedly, delighting in her screams of pain. He lustfully licked the blood and tears off her face. Harmony's perfectly rounded breasts were visible through her soaking wet fur. Spat took one in each paw and began to caress them, gently at first, but then very roughly. "AH!!!! PLEASE, STOP!!!!" Harmony was in tears. Spat just ignored her and continued to violate her. He bit his lip as he neared climax, and then shot his load deep into her. "Ah!" Harmony came onto his cock, and her body relaxed. Spat pulled out, watching as the mixture of their fluids dripped form Harmony's pussy, and tossed her into the pond, splashing some water onto his fur. Harmony was now crying in uncontrollable sobs, looking up at Spat. A wicked grin spread across his face. "You look even hotter when you're scared. Pfpth." Harmony looked at his eyes. They weren't the usual dark color... they were a bright, demonic red. his cock was still fully erect, and dripping with cum. Harmony started to back away. "Please.... no more....." Spat just smirked wider and approached her. Harmony stopped as her back hit a rock. No place to run. Her heart was pounding through her chest. She closed her eyes, praying that he would be quick, but then felt a pair of lips pressed against her own. At first she resisted, but then gave in to the kiss. Spat pulled back, and his eyes suddenly turned back to normal. The grin disapeared completely from his face, and he stared blankly at Harmony in shock. "W... what... when.... how...?" It didh't take long for him to realize what had just happed. He started to sweat all over, and backed away. Tears came to his eyes as he saw Harmny's weak, abused body. He knew he shouldn't care, especially about Harmony, bu forced intercourse.... that was terrible, even for him. "Harmony, I...." Harmony couldn't hear him over her sobs of fear and pain, and seeing her like this hurt Spat even more. He got up, turned, and ran away, not looking back, not wanting to see what his loss of control had caused.

Once again, please read and review if you want me to update!