Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Can a Forced act of betrayal be forgiven ❯ Sandy explains ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Can a Forced Act of Betrayal be Forgiven?

 

This is my first try at a Hentai. So please don't be nasty. I just hope you enjoy it. I get my experience from Kattx. No offence Kattx, but can you not give me any tips on Hentai. The last time you did you put me off the idea. I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter One: Sandy Explains!

 

In the clubhouse everyone was talking about what to do today. Stan was sat in between Sandy and Pashmina. Next to Pashmina was Penelope. It went round the table, Cappy, Boss, Bijou, Hamtaro, Panda, Dexter, Howdy, Oxnard, and Maxwell and back to Sandy. (Did I miss anyone? Please tell me if I did.)

"I think we should all go and play hide and seek. I can hide, and you can seek." Howdy chuckled.

"Maxwell, do you have a book on jokes. Howdy could use it." Dexter mocked Howdy.

"What's that suppose to mean, Four Eyes!" Howdy spat.

"Exactly what you think it means, you apron wearing woman!" Dexter spat back.

"Hey! We take offence to that!" Yelled Bijou and Pashmina.

"Ookyoo!" said Penelope in agreement.

"Sandy, you've been awful quite this morning." Maxwell said to his girl-ham.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Just thinking." Sandy said putting on a fake smile.

`Zhere is somezing wrong with Sandy today. I'd best not ask anyzhing or she might get angry with me.' Bijou thought. Sandy stood up.

"I need some fresh air. Can I, like, leave for a few minutes?" Sandy asked.

"Sure, we can't stop you." Boss said.

"Thanks." Sandy said leaving. The room went quite for a while.

"OH!!! I forgot to ask Sandy about zhose ribbons, I'll be right back." Bijou lied, walking out after Sandy.

 

Outside Bijou found Sandy crying on a rock somewhere away from the door.

"What is wrong Sandy?" Bijou asked.

"Oh, nothing." Sandy replied.

"Oh, please Sandy. I know you; you're much stronger zhan zhis. You wouldn't just cry ovaire nozhing." Bijou said.

"Really, it's nothing." Sandy said looking at Bijou.

"Sandy, you can fool our friends ovaire and ovaire again but I see right through you. Just lately, you've not bee Sandy. You've been someone I don't know. Tell me, what is wrong. Trust me, eet eez better to get zhis off of you chest." Bijou explained.

"I… I think I'm… pregnant…" Sandy replied.

"Oh la la… you and Maxwell have been going at it like rabbits, no?" Bijou teased.

"…No." Bijou suddenly changed to a surprised face. Sandy began to cry again.

"Look, come here." Bijou said giving her friend a hug. "What do you mean? You've not had sex with Maxwell." Bijou asked comforting her friend.

"Not… *sniff* once…" Sandy said while crying. "It's not Maxwell's." Bijou was trying to take this all in, but it was so difficult. `To zhink, if I am having a hard time taking zhis in. Zhen how will Maxwell take it?' Bijou thought to herself.

"Vhen are you going to tell zee ozhaires?" Bijou asked.

"I *sniff* I've tri… *sniff* tried. But *sniff*…" Sandy started.

"Shhh… shhh… calm down a little. Then tell me…" Bijou was still hugging her friend. Sandy finally calmed down. Bijou let go of her.

"I tried to tell, but every time I look at Maxi… I just can't. I freeze up.. and fell like crying, because, I feel like if cheated on him." Bijou stayed silent while Sandy explained. "I know I haven't, but I feel like I have. Hillary found a friend who has a hamster. That hamster was introduced to me. I was nice like I should be. Then came the day Hillary and his owner decided to… to…" Sandy's eye began to fill with tears again.

"…Breed you…" Bijou finished Sandy's explanation.

"*Sniff*… yeah." Sandy said.

"Do you want me to tell him?"

"No, you cannot tell him. You can't tell anyone." Sandy said. `I won't… you will.' Bijou thought.

"Okay… lets go back now." Bijou said. Sandy and Bijou walked to the clubhouse. The entered and took there seats. Maxwell looked at Sandy.

"Have you been crying?" He asked.

"I.. uh…" Sandy began.

"I threw water in her face." Bijou said.

"Why?" everyone but Sandy and Penelope asked.

"I was only playing." Bijou said. Everyone went back to talking about what to do. Maxwell was hinting to Sandy that he wanted a schmubby-wubby. Sandy figured this out and she began to feel guilty again. She stood up and ran to her room in the clubhouse crying aloud. (In a Hamtaro game, they do have their own rooms in the clubhouse. Just thought I'd say.) Maxwell watched with a confused and sad face on.

"What did you do to my sister!!!" Stan yelled at Maxwell.

"Nothing, I only wanted a schmubby-wubby." Maxwell said sadly. Bijou and the other girls began to walk to Sandy's room. Stan was going to follow till.

"Sit back down, Stan. Zhis is a girl thing. You are not needed." Bijou said.

"…But she's my sister." Stan replied.

"We can handle this." Pashmina said. The girls continued to walk towards Sandy's room as everyone watched them disappear round the corner.

 

Bijou walked to the door and turned to the girls.

"Do you mind waiting here for a bit." Bijou asked.

"Sure, but why?" Pashmina asked.

"I cannot explain." Bijou said as she entered the room. Sandy turned to look as Bijou closed the door.

"I can't handle this much longer." Sandy said.

"You are not handling it at all." Bijou replied. Pashmina listened threw the door, their voice were faint but she still heard it all.

"I can't tell him. It would break his heart." Sandy said.

"It's breaking yours!" Bijou replied.

"What am I going to do?" Sandy said.

"Tell zee truth. Eet's all you can do." Bijou replied.

"That'll work." Sandy said sarcastically. "Oh hi, Maxi, how are you. By the way, I about to have ANOTHER HAMS BABY!!!" She yelled. Pashmina couldn't believe what she just heard.

"Um… Sandy. Pashmina and Penelope are just outside. They probably heard that." Bijou said.

"What?" Sandy said worriedly. She opened the door and pulled Pashmina and Penelope in. "What did you hear?" Sandy said.

"…All of it." Pashmina said ashamed.

"You won't tell any one will you." Sandy pleaded.

"No, we won't…" Bijou started. "…You will." Sandy began to get worried.

"Maybe you can tell him it is his." Pashmina suggested.

"Won't work." Sandy said.

"Why?" asked Pashmina.

"I've… never slept with Maxwell." Sandy said.

"Well, I am going to tell Maxwell you cheated on him." Pashmina said.

"Shut up, Pashmina!" Bijou yelled. "Sandy never cheated…" Bijou explained the whole situation to her.

"Oh… I… I see…" Pashmina felt guilty about her previous insult. Penelope looked at Sandy.

"Ookyoo?" She wondered what was going on. Pashmina turned to her.

"It's okay, Penelope. Let's go." She said.

"Pashmina! Don't tell. Please." Sandy pleaded.

"Well, don't you think someone's going to suspect something now. Actually. I think every one will. I mean, you just ran off crying cause Maxwell wanted a schmubby-wubby." Sandy looked down towards the floor.

"I'll… tell him. But, I am going to stay here for a little while. I want to let him down easy. I… I don't think we will be… together… anymore… after this. I don't think Boss would like Bijou if she were having Hamtaro's baby… Hamtaro wouldn't like it if Bijou were having another hams baby. Dexter, Stan and Howdy would all be the same as them. I think… I'll leave the clubhouse for good after I tell him." Sandy explained. The other three gasped when Sandy finished.

"But… But you can't…" Bijou said surprised.

"Yes I can… and I must. What's the point in coming here if it will remind me of my grief? I will leave right after I tell Maxi the truth." Sandy said turning away from the girls.

"Ook… ookyoo…" Penelope whispered as she began to cry. Bijou and Pashmina began to silently cry. They didn't want to lose a friend. The three left and headed towards everyone else, still crying. Hamtaro and Boss walked over to comfort Bijou, Dexter and Howdy went over to Pashmina and Cappy went over to Penelope. All asking the same question.

"What's the matter?" The girls all replied with the same thing, except Penelope. They just said that they would soon find out what was wrong and would feel the same.

 

Sandy was in her room. She was still thinking of what she was going to tell Maxwell.

"Well… Here goes." Sandy stood and walked out the door. She slowly walked towards the others. She entered the room looking sadly towards Maxwell. Maxwell placed his book down. Panda got out a pen and piece of paper.

"Note: Record. Maxwell has put down a book." He said writing it down. Maxwell walked over to Sandy who looked into his clueless eyes.

"Maxi. I have… a confession to make…"

 

To Be Continued…

 

How was this? Please review cause I don't get many lately. If you could review as much as possible, I'll do more. Lemon in the next Chappy. You can take this as a warning or you can speed on a head to read it. Your choice.

I didn't use *uki* cause I didn't know if Kattx would get angry. So I use *moan* instead. ^_^!