Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Can a Forced act of betrayal be forgiven ❯ Maxwells Revenge... Backfires ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Eight: Maxwell's revenge… backfires.
 
Maxwell was in his cage, thinking.
`Sandy…? What happened? What have I done? Why did I give in to jealousy? Why did I say those things? What became of my friends? How do I get revenge? Flash!'
“I KILL HIM!!!!!” Maxwell yelled out. He left his cage and went on a search for Flash. Maxwell caught him, rapping another hamster. It was Pashmina.
“Get off. Stop fucking me. Get o… AHHHH!!!!” She screamed. She hit her orgasm and spat on him. He came into her.
“One more to go.” He said. Maxwell walked up.
“What do you mean, one more to go? Leave her alone!” he yelled.
“I have already raped Sandy, Pashmina and Penelope.” Flash replied, launching Pashmina into the air and kicking her away as she fell.
“Pe… Penelope?” Maxwell asked.
“Yes. She was tight. She gave me the biggest thrill of all. Apart from my beloved daughter.” Flash smirked.
“You… you fucked you own daughter? You sick FUCK!” Maxwell ran at Flash with a punch ready. Flash dodged and kicked him away. Maxwell stood and went for another attack. Flash countered with a rock. Maxwell flew down and ate dirt again. He got up, spat blood and ran at Flash again.
“Trying a frontal assault again. This is so pointless. You can't win.” Flash said overconfidently. He booted Maxwell in the nuts. Maxwell gasped. Flash lifter him up with one finger. “You are… really sad.” Flash said.
“Prepare to die!” Maxwell said. Flash threw him a tiny bit into the air and called out…
“Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken!” His hand moved extremely fast and pounded the hell out of Maxwell before catching him again. “Do you give up?”
“N…. Never. I… I will… have my… revenge.” Maxwell said confidently.
“That's it…” Flash said, he grabbed Maxwell's head; Maxwell grabbed Flash's hands and tried to get him off. Flash yelled out moved his hands past each other and CRACK! Maxwell dropped his hands and stopped moving. His eyes were open. Flash let go and Maxwell dropped to the floor.
 
(This is very short but today, I am bored of writing so I end it here for now. I will continue tomorrow.)