Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Mating Season:Part Deux ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hamtaro Mating Season: The Return to Nature

By Magne Hyakkulegger, formerly known as Space Ghost

It was early in the day when Penelope had decided to hunt down Hamtaro for sex. Despite Hamtaro making himself more mature for his mate's sake, he was still rather childish. Pashmina had become a completely obedient girl for Boss. And Bijou, well, she pretty remained Bijou, except a lot more friendly with Oxnard. But Penelope gained the most prominent change in maturity. For a hamster, she became a regular vixen. Full, round breasts that bounced ever so gently when she walked. She grew long, silky hair , and she had taken off that protective yellow blanket of hers. This was all result of Hamster Mating season.

Penelope didn't seem to be too anxious for children, she was really only interested in sex, despite her embarrassment of crying out "Okyuuu!", when reaching orgasm. However, Pashmina was different. Suddenly she had changed. Became rather depressed and would only eat grass, not sunflower seeds. Boss was terribly worried till he was told by Elder ham that Pashmina was pregnant. Bijou and Oxnard also had children on the way, and Sandy, well… We'll talk about her later. Let's just say Sandy loves her brother a bit TOO much. Anyway, Hamtaro began to feel left out, for he wanted to be a father too, but it just didn't seem to be in the cards. Penelope would not let him cum in her, claiming she wasn't ready to be a mom yet, and Hamtaro being his wishy-washy self, made no argument. Boss however, would yell at Penelope when he found out that she wouldn't let Hamtaro impregnate her, for Boss and Hamtaro were still close friends. They all were. They never did anything sexual when together as friends. It was the one thing they wouldn't dare to change, the Ham Ham Clubhouse.

Of course problems escalated one day when Sandy was allegedly raped. She claimed it was Snoozer, so few people believed her since Snoozer did NOTHING but sleep. That was until, Boss discovered one night that Snoozer had become a heavy sleep walker, and , also stopping Snoozer from attacking Pashmina, that Snoozer had also developed a nasty habit of sleep-raping. Snoozer would have apologized, but he fell asleep in the middle of apologizing. But the damage had been done. Sandy was now pregnant which would undoubtedly be a litter of narcoleptic hamsters.

Penelope was blissfully oblivious of things that made her unhappy, either that or she just plain ignored them. It was hard to tell who was the "man" in the relationship with her and Hamtaro, because while she was very voluptuous and made use of all her feminine wiles, she was the most sex hungry hamster, and it was often Hamtaro that complained that he "Wasn't in the mood", or had a "headache".

Of course, not all of the Mating Season Saga involves the ham hams directly. There was one who constantly hounded the hamsters. He was a lanky-looking crow named Geils. Geils always stalked after the ham hams, trying to catch them unaware, but they always escaped into the underground clubhouse. One time, Geils almost caught Pashmina, and she claimed he tried to have his way with her, but she escaped before he could defile her because it started to rain, and a loud crack of thunder caused him to jump, wherein he dropped Pashmina, and she ran down to the clubhouse and straight to Boss. So it was not certain what Geils wanted with the ham-hams, or why he had chose them specifically, but one thing was positive, he meant to kill them all.