Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ a new but familiar sign; a date to forget? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay peeps, let's start bringin in some new (or familiar) faces. An OC will suffice for now. This will be a bit short chapter, but I'll make sure this make sense soon. And to the curious people out there, Hamtaro belongs to ShoPro Entertainment.
 
The hams were at the fun park and were of course having a blast. there were floors a plenty and everything was going good. Dexter and Pashmina were currently on the floor together dancing to the groove of Hot Limit. "You've still got it, Dexter." said Pashmina.
"Of course, I never lost it." said Dexter.
"Ironic how the very song Dexter won Pashmina's love for he's dancing to, isn't it?" asked Panda.
"I guess so." answered Hamtaro.
"I think it's romantic." said Pepper.
 
Sandy and Maxwell rejoined the hams. "Well, we're all signed up for the tournament, who's going to go next?" asked Maxwell.
"We are, come on, sugah." said Pepper tugging at Oxnard's arm.
"Can I eat first?" asked a whining Oxnard.
"You can eat after we've signed up."
"Oh, okay then Pepper, you win."
 
And Pepper carts Oxnard off. "So has anyone seen Stan and Sparkle?" asked Sandy.
"Haven't seen them since we all went in together." answered Cappy.
"Zhey're probably on zheir date now." assumed Bijou.
"Well, I hope they actually hit it off." said Sandy.
"Heke?" everybody turned heads at Sandy's response. Dexter and Pashmina stopped dancing as well. Not that it hurt them, they missed the last five steps to their song.
"Did I just hear you right, Sandy? You're wishing Stan and Sparkle to hook up?" asked Pashmina.
"Like, yeah." Sandy answered.
"Why the hell would you do that for?" asked Boss.
"Stan is self centered and thinks that girls should go totally nuts for him. And Sparkle, like, pretty much thinks that way about everyone. Yin and Yang."
"As much as I wanna disagree with that, I can't touch it." said Panda.
"Hey, are you two done?"
 
Everyone turned to see a new ham girl. She had an unmellow yellow and white coat, golden yellow eyes and had on shoes on her feet. "Well, are you, I would like to dance if you're both done." she said again.
"No not at all, go right on ahead." Dexter finally answered.
"Tinky."
 
Dexter and Pashmina cleared the floor and the new ham girl stepped up and that's when everyone gasped. They all saw the orange yellow (yes orange yellow, not the other way around) sunspot on her back. "You guys okay?" she asked again.
"You're a... a... Ra's Hamster." said Panda.
"A Starburst Ra's Hamster to be exact. Is that a problem?"
"Not really." Pashmina answered. We just thought you might be related to someone we know."
"Nope, got the wrong gal."
Oxnard and Pepper came back. "Well, we're all sign--Whoa, you're a Ra's Hamster." Oxnard of course was surprised.
"Do you guys have something against my breed or something?" our ham girl asked.
"Not really," Oxnard answered, "but that sunspot looks familiar. Anyway, I'm Oxnard. This is Pepper, Hamtaro, Bijou, Cappy, Penelope, Sandy, Maxwell, Howdy, Panda, Dexter and Pashmina, and of course, Boss."
"Nice to meet you all, my name is Tango."
 
Meanwhile, Stan and Sparkle are enjoying lunch. "Someone's having a good time." said Stan.
"Just you, I hate this date." complained Sparkle.
"Now stop it, you know you're enjoying yourself."
"No I'm not."
"Why?"
"Because of you."
"Why is it me, all I did was focus on you and our date?"
"I guess I'm just picky."
"Well, please don't be mean, I really want to make this enjoyable."
"I dun wanna be on a date with you."
"So you would rather be alone then?"
".....Well."
 
"You know something Howdy, you're not too bad of a dancer." said a panting Tango.
"You know how to cut a rug yourself," said Howdy. "Thanks for the workout."
"So are you entering the tournament?"
"No, but my sister and her 'boy bud' have already."
 
Suddenly, music began to play, then came an announcement. "Okay you geeks, clear the floors, we're taken over from here, so step off now!"
 
 
Stay tuned peeps, more OCs are on the way.