Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Love Battles on the Floor Again ❯ a remix and brewing trouble ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Okay peeps, a few announcements before I get started: First off, to all my peeps who stop off at mediaminer to read my other Hamtaro stories that the admin cut from here because they were deamed "explicit" for them (because they didn't understan hamster breeding too well), the stage is set up for the story Love and Breeding. You're about to see one of the most romantic love scenes that I can ever come up with and that is in the works as I write (I'm a busy kat ever'one). Second, I'll be posting up a new story of Hamtaro, a little "Drama for yo Mamma" deal. Though drama isn't this kat's forté, he's gonna post it anyway so look for it peeps. Finally, I want everyone to check out the entrance of this next chapter, because his entrance is a bit due and I hope you enjoy it. Now, let's get back on the floor.
 
The Comet Crew looked around to see where "The One" was, but none of them saw him. Even some of the hams were looking for him. "Man you guys are so predictable, made you look." said Stan as he laughed.
Noah didn't find that too funny and let Stan know it by getting in his face. "You think this is a joke, you cracker?!" he scorned, "I don't find it funny."
"You guys are way too serious, lighten up already."
"I haven't begun to get physical with you, yet."
"Chill out already."
"What I wanna know is why you keep this One so secret? Would it damage your reputation or something to let us know who he is?" asked Hamtaro.
The Comet Crew leered the golden hamster something vicious. "We refer to him as 'The One' and only as 'The One' you scatterbrained hamster. What the hell is wrong with you?" Noah questioned.
"You tell me, I'm not scared of the One like you guys seem to be."
"Hamtaro, that's taking it a bit too far." Boss warned.
"Nonesense. These Comets are so afraid of this guy, that they don't even mention his name. I'm starting to think they don't even know his name, or even worse, they're scared of this "One" so much that hearing his name gives them nightmares of something. No Floormaster, especially elite ones, should fear anyone, let alone anyone's name. In my opinion, that shows how much of a chicken-shit you really are."
 
The Comets weren't too pleased with Hamtaro's speech. "Uh, Hamtaro..." Maxwell said as the angry crew walked towards him with angry eyes.
"All I'm saying is this, if you're afraid of 'The One' so much to not even tell people his real name instead of some nickname you give this guy, then why the hell do you consider yourself an elite Floormaster? Tell me that, Comet Crew."
 
The Comets stopped dead in their tracks from that simple question, each was silent.... "You can't tell me, huh? Figures. Elite Floormasters, yeah right... you're all a bunch of fakes." Hamtaro simply walked off.
"That ain't fair, we aren't fakes. You didn't have to say such words that hurt so much." said Blossom as she began to cry. "You're mean."
"You're also dead!" Yelled Noah as he went to strike Hamtaro from behind.
 
Noah went in for a clothesline, but Hamtaro did the splits, which dodge the attack. While still in the plits, Hamtaro spun his torso, arms extended and his left arm swept Noah off his feet. The golden ham hit a breakdance move which ended up in a spinning handstand and prung off his arms, landing on his feet. "I don't think so, Hamtaro don't play that." he said. That one move stunned all the other Comets. "It's not nice to sneak up on someone..."
That move.... Yami thought, Only "The One" was able to do that move. He then yelled, "Impossible! Only one person can do something like that and that's 'The One', but you..."
"Still hiding behind that nickname, huh?" asked Hamtaro.
How could I have fallen for that twice? Noah though as he was still on his butt.
 
Hamtaro turned to give Noah a hand, but Noah knocked Hamtaro's paw away. "I don't need your help." he said.
"Last chance, you gonna tell us who this 'One' is, or do I have to?" asked Hamtaro.
"You don't know his name."
"Of course I do, he trained me... and all my friends. Except Sparkle, he didn't train her."
"You're all students that 'The One' has trained? Impossible."
 
Suddenly, all the hams heard music. "Hey I like that beat." said Hamtaro.
As if on cue, our "One" stepped right on in in his usual way... and in song as well;
 
"I travel all around the world to places far and wide.
 
From every single town and place, to every contryside.
 
Through all seven of dem seas and to dem four poles,
 
greeting peeps along the way ev'ry where he goes."
 
The red hamster, not looking mind you, gigs his way in and takes Pashmina's paws.
 
"Come dance with me, hon-ey. I will show you how."
 
"Dance with me tender, ain't no stoppin us now." [how did Pashmina know that line in the song?]
 
"Come now don't be shy... I'll show the way.
 
Come out to the dance floor and let's get down this way.
 
Step to the left... Step to the right... Gig side to side... don't forget to slide."
 
During the slide, he lets go of Pashmina and grabs Pepper.
 
"Let's play Chase... now Chase her right back
 
Spin her around and slide her through, that's the way you Jam."
 
"I always play the rhythm and I play my rhythm proud,
 
I always play that music and I sing my anthem loud.
 
Although I keep on moving with my heart and with my soul,
 
the one thing that remains 'bout me; I still love to Jam and Roll."
 
[If you haven't guessed who this ham is by now, I might as well tell you, it's me.] Throughout the course of his song, Jam managed to find all of the girls and dance with them without even looking, which is quite an amazing feat when the spirit moves you. After his song and dance routine was done, the hams gave Jam his applause as he finally started looking aroud. "Well now, the spirit moved me again..." he said.
"No, really?" asked Hamtaro with sarcasm.
"Yup."
"I never noticed...."
"Hamtaro you still stayed the way you are, that's good."
"Uh... could you explain that please?"
"Pashy, Pashy, Pashy..."
"Jam, Jam, Jam...." Pashmina greeted Jam as they exchanged hugs. "You still have your charm."
"And you still have your beauty."
"Oh, stop it." Pashmina was now blushing.
"Yes, please stop it." added Dexter.
"Sandy, how have you been?"
"Good." Sandy answered. "Learned a few new tricks with my ribbon."
"That's nice to know..." Jam skips over to our sweetheart. "Ah, mon petite Bijou. Bonjour."
"Bonjour, Jam."
"Como tallé vous?" [I hope I spelled that right...]
"Come again?"
"Nevermind. Ah, it's Dex, tell me something.... what is the Pythagorean Theory?"
"It slipped my mind right now." Dexter answered.
"It slips my mind all the time."
 
Jam and Dexter share a good laugh as Stan approaches them. "You owe my a battle, Jam." he said.
"Worry not, you'll get it." said Jam. He walks over to where Oxnard is. "It's been a while Ox, still getting fat I see..."
"That's not funny." said Oxnard drooping his head.
"Hey, at least you're eating good, that's all that counts.... And..... well now, I haven't met you two girls before."
"Well, this...."Oxnard spins Pepper around, "Is my baby, Pepper."
"Howdy." Pepper greets.
"And that's Sparkle."
"Now that's a messed up way to introduce me." Sparkle scorned Oxnard. "Anyway, I'm Sparkle, a famous singer, you might know me from somewhere...."
"Haven't heard of you until now." said Jam. Sparkle's chin dropped. "Anyway, Jam I am gals."
 
Jam makes his way over to Panda. "Still good with your paws I see, how are you on your feet?" he asked.
"Equal," answered Panda, "but I wasn't the one who stubbed myself the last time."
"I knew you were gonna mention that."
"Hey, what about me?" said Howdy as he walked over to the two hams.
"I hope you've improved your comedy."
"Butteract. This girl had everything going for her, butteract."
"Yup, still needs work."
 
"Jam ham." Cappy ran to Jam.
"Capster, you look great." Jam greeted Cappy. "Nice lid, I got you a new one."
"Cool."
"Okyoo, okyoo..." Peneolpe squeaked.
Jam picked up Peneolpe, "I haven't forgot about you, Little One. I got you something too." he put the small ham down. "Read anything good lately, Max?"
"Just my favorite book, that's all." Maxwell answered.
"Moroften."
"Moroften, what's that?"
"The reason why you need to get out... more often."
"That was a bad joke."
"It was also my impersonation of Howdy."
 
Jam and Maxwell shere a hug and a laugh. "Now how come my joke wasn't funny and his was, it was the same joke?" said a confused Howdy.
"Because Jam had a different approach than you did." answered Dexter.
"Boss...." Jam said.
"Jam, how are ya?" Boss asked.
"Still moving."
"I can see that, stand still for a while already."
"Can't stand still, I'm dynamic."
 
Jam walked over to the Comet Crew. "So Dandy Lion, did you make a wish yet?" he asked.
Dandy Lion turned to Jam. "I wish you wouldn't do such a thing like you just pulled off." she answered.
Jam then walked over to Noah..... "I see you haven't changed at all."
"Hmf." Noah smirked.
"So, are you finally going to call me by name?"
"Hell no."
"Still have a grudge... pitiful..."
"You're too laid back."
"And you're too serious, wanna trade?"
"Forget it."
"Fine, but at least I tried."
"No you haven't."
 
Jam walked over to Boss. "Go on back to the clubhouse, I'll be right behing you, and take Tango." he whispered.
"Right." Boss whispered back.
"That Jam is something out of the ordinary." said Pepper.
"Yes, yes he is." said Panda.
 
The hams decided to leave, and Tango with them, but the hams didn't get far before the rest of The Comet Crew blocked their way. "Step aside Blossom, we just wanna leave." said Sparkle.
"I know..." said Blossom, "and I can't let any of you pass.... except you, you're a cutie. I always let cuties go by." she points to Dexter.
"Uh, thanks." said Dexter as he walked right on by.
Pashmina folloed, but Blossom cut her off. "Not so fast, sister, I didn't say you, just him."
SMACK! "I ain't your sister, and stop hitting on my boyham." scorned Pashmina.
"Your boy ham.... he'd be happier with me I betcha."
This is probably how Pashmina felt when Howdy and I used to fight over her. Dexter thought. "Girls, girls, let's be reasonable about this." he then pled.
"Shut up, Dexter. I won't let this tramp take you from me, even if she WAS a former elite."
"I still AM an elite Floormistress, and if need be, beat you on the battlefield to take Dexter away from you."
"Sorry, but I plan on keeping him."
"The you had better improve your skills, Pashmina."
"Well, you girls feud," said a blizzard blue female ham as she walked over to Panda. [sorry I changed the color, but this one makes a better tint]
"M-m-m-me?" Panda asked.
"Yeah, you look strong."
"Well, I did build this place."
"You already wind me into your web, but you keep going, please do."
"Um, your name please."
"I am the arctic princess, the mistress of blizzard, the alkanet of the north, but you may call me Ice."
 
"Well Panda made a new friend." said Hamtaro.
Yami walks over to Sandy, "Well, I wouldn't mind dancing with a girl like you." he said, taking her paw and kissing it.
"Well I..." Sandy had a blush on her face.
"Come with me, my dear. I shal lavish you with unending attention."
"Pump your brakes, you." said Maxwell.
"Yeah, and get yer grubby paws off of my sister." added Stan.
"You dare relinquish her hand from me?" asked Yami.
"Hell yeah!" answered Maxwell and Stan.
"No one gets my sister unless I approve." Stan went on further.
"Sandy, say something." said Maxwell.
"I... um... please take me away..." Sandy managed to say.
"With pleasure." said Stan.
"No, not you, him."
"Noooo, you can't, you're my girl." said Maxwell.
"You mean, WAS your girl." said Yami. "Come Sandy, let us leave together."
"Totally." said Sandy as she took Yami's paw.
"But Sandy, what about me?" asked Maxwell.
"If you weren't into those books of yours so much, you, like, might still have me.... Or have a chance to get me back..."
"Okay Comets, let them pass. We've practice to continue, and we'll waste no more time on these ameteurs and their friends." said Noah.
"Let's move hams." said Boss.
"But what about Sandy...." Maxwell whined.
"Leave her here, she chose to stay with them."
"Sandy..."
Sandy turned to Maxwell and waved him good-bye. "Later, Maxy..." she said.
 
Maxwell turned away sadly and slowly began to cry as he and the hams left. Pashmina and Blossom exchanged glares, Panda and Ice waved good day and the rest were just as amazed as Maxwell was. "Hams, remember that this ain't over." said Boss. "We're heading back to the clubhouse to train. Those Comets dont beat easily."
 
 
And off everyone left the park.....