Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki's pleasures and pain ❯ Chapter 11

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The five hams left the mall that they were in, Boss, mad as hell. "I can't believe that just happened." said Boss.

"I can." said a happy Stan. He turned his attention to Roll, "So, you wanna take back some of the head you were talking about earlier on my description?"

"Not a chance." Roll answered, "I am supirsed that that routine worked though."

"Whatever Roll, keep denying that you were wrong about me."

"That sounds like Roll sometimes." said Jam with folded arms.

"I'm gonna go home happier now, which reminds me, I gotta go. Later hams." and with that, Stan was gone.

Howdy was ready to follow suit, "I better get back to the shop as well." he sad. "Bye-Q."

"Later Howdy." said Roll. "We better go too, Jam."

"Perhaps, you coming, Boss?" Jam asked.

"Nah, I'll catch you guys later." Boss answered. "I have some things to look at here."

"That's cool, see ya."

And off Jam and Roll went. "Why can't you say 'Bye-Q' like the rest of us?" asked Roll.

"I will," Jam answered, "on my death bed. But as long as this ham's still breathing, you're getting a 'see ya' when we part ways, 'cause we'll meet again someday."

Boss watch the couple of hams walk away, he went around and found a nice juice bar to sit at. Man, I can't believe that Stan got a girl off that game. he thought. Lucky son of a cow, he gets some play when I only play alone.... Wait, that didn't sound right. Boss gave a sigh, I guess this is the thanks I get. I blew it with Bijou, got turned down by one of Bijou's friends, and to make things worse, Jingle beat me to Sparkle... Man I gets no love. "Man, I have no luck at all when it comes to romance."

"Your luck's better than mine."

[Before I go on, I would like to thank Kera for her piece. You're all right, and please update on your Hamtaro fic. Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress...]

Boss turned to see who spoke to him, only to see another ham at another table sitting away from him. "To your left, big guy." So he looked in that direction and found his sender, a female hamster who then sat next to him. She wasn't bad looking either; a field-ham, lower face and belly are white, and had brown ears. She continued to talk, "At least Venus was somewhat good to you..."

"Yeah right. My love life was hell." said Boss.

"Your's was hell, try dealing with eight partners, all blind dates who either want you to put out or get out?"

"I stand corrected."

"Why are men like that anyways?"

"Some guys are just jerks, either that or they just like to follow the other head's lead. Just once I would like a nice girl who I could just have a nice chat with and share stuff with."

"You sound like one of my bad dates."

"Yeah maybe so, but at least I would let a girl put out when she's ready for it..."

"Wanna go hang out?"

"Why not?"

Boss got up and saw this ham's backside, brown with black stripes, just like the rest of her coat was. The female got up and pushed her chair in, "I'm Hamina, and you are?"

"Boss."

"Ready to go?"

"Sure, let's go."

So Boss and Hamina went back into the mall, meeting Panda on the way back in. "Well Boss, see you tomorrow." he said.

"Later, man." Boss said and Panda wnet on his way.

"A friend of yours?" asked Hamina.

"Yeah, that's Panda. He's a good guy... so what do you want to do?"

"You'll see..."

And when they got there.... "You're kidding, right?" asked Boss.

"Nope," answered, Hamina. "Come on Boss, you aren't scared, are you?"

"Not at all."

"Don't you know how to dance?"

"I can cut a little rug..."

"Show me then, Boss."

"Okay, you pick the first song."

Hamina put Boss on the floor, thirty minutes later, the two left the arcade with sore thighs. "Man, my legs hurt. I need to sit down for a while." said Hamina.

"Kick here for a while, I'll get us some drinks." Boss said.

"Okay."

As Boss left to get some drinks, Hamina saw a familiar ham. Oh god it's Jack. she thought. One of the most arrogant hams that only wants sex from women. I hope he doesn't--Too late, he's on his way. Jack was a gray field hamster with a casanova routine worse than Stan's and made his way back to Hamina. "Good I found you here, now we can leave and start over." he said.

"Hit the road, Jack, I'm not leaving." Hamina said.

"Come one, gimme a second chance."

"I did, and you still treated me worse than crap."

"Come on baby, take me back."

"I already told you that we were done. I'm not some whore that's good for fucking, ya know..."

"Get your ass up, we're outta' here."

"Go fuck yourself!"

"Why, I can fuck you instead."

Despite her attempts to fight Jack off, Hamina was carried away. "Stop squirming, I won't hurt you... that much." Jack said.

"Let me go, you ass." said Hamina.

"Stop whining, you need to be put in line and I'm the ham to put you there."

"Not on my watch, asshole."

"Step aside, lame-o and you won't get hurt."

Boss stood his ground, "I'll say this one last time," he began. "Drop Hamina and split."

Jack wasn't impressed, "How 'bout I don't and say I did?" and pushed Boss to the side.

"Fine, you asked for it, buddy."

Boss swept Jack and caught Hamina, setting her down. Jack, now enraged, "No ham messes with Jack Diamond." charged head first into Boss...

Only to taste metal, "Sorry Jack," Boss said with a smirk, "but diamonds have nothing on a spade."

Boss was soon applauded by everyone around them and the police carted off the co-conked Diamond. "Thank you Boss, you were so brave." said Hamina, jumping into Boss' arms.

"No prob," Boss replied. His thoughts continued, however, I guess there's some hope for me after all...

*

"Thanks again for coming to my rescue Boss, that was really sweet."

"No problem Hamina, no problem at all."

It was nightfall and Boss had walked Hamina home, the night was clear and Orion was in the east. "If there's any way that I can repay you, please tell me." said Hamina.

"No problem." Boss said. "I take it that was one of your 'bad luck charms' huh?"

"The worst."

Silence.....................................

"Well, it's late, I better go now." said Boss.

"At this hour, you're staying here." said Hamina.

"I don't want to be a load for you."

"You, a load? Not a chance... come on please?"

"...I couldn't."

"Well, at least let me have your company some more..."

"......O-kay, I'll stay for a while."

Hamina showed Boss in and the two had a meal of pumpkin seeds, acorns, chestnuts and various shoots. Hamina knew which plants were safely edible in her experience of field travel. "This isn't a bad meal, you know how to grub down." said Boss.

"Thanks," Hamina said. "Since my brother Blade went his seperate way, I've learned to explore a lot more than normal."

"I see. Anyway, I'm throwing a party next week and..."

"Say no more, I'll go with you."

"You sure, it's not a regular kind of party?"

"I'll be with you through the whole thing, so don't worry about it."

"Okay."

"Besides, now that you're here..." her voice turning loving and seductive, "we can have our own party."

Boss gulped, "Um, a party, just for us... Isn't this a little fast?"

"You tell me... wait, don't tell me. I'm going to repay you right now."

"I said it was no--Ooh, okay, do your thing."

Hamina began to please Boss, a sensual rub down to ease him and to refresh his mind of the day's troubles. Boss was now into Hamina's will now as she stopped her current action. "On your back, Boss. I'm going to give you a Swedish massage." she said.

"I never had one of those before." said Boss, then he thought, I wonder what that is anyway...

"Don't worry, you'll like it."

And like it he did, Boss had gone only two minutes into his Swedish massage before giving an explosive reaction to Hamina. Kushi kushi, "I knew you would like that." Hamina said, "Now follow me."

"Fine, but let's stay out of the bedroom, huh..." said Boss.

"Sure, no bedroom."

Instead, Hamina lead Boss into the tub where the two enjoyed a bath. Boss decided to just give in and live a little. "You know, you're one of those gals who know what they want and how they want to be treated." He said, "I'm glad you're like that."

"What d'ya mean?" asked Hamina.

"Well, you don't want to be treated like trash and you want to be loved for being you as you. That and you want a bit of freedom, instead of being with a guy that has you 'in the closet' and the like. I gal that has nothing to hide from the guy she loves and wants, who is a ham to the guy and not an object, that's what you're looking for."

"One question..."

"Okay."

"Where have you been all my life?"

Obviously moved by my words....

That was all Boss needed to say, Hamina was now his. She dove at him, making his lounge in the tub as she slowly began to stroke him again. Boss of course, put Hamina on her fours, "How and where do you want it?" he asked.

"Orally and as painless as possible." Hamina answered.

Not what I was gonna do, but if you say so...

Boss decided to rub Hamina's back down. He liked the pattern of her stripes, it reminded him or something, but he couldn't place it. Hamina cooed and practically begged him to break her in... and he obliged. Slowly sliding himself in her, making sure not to tear anything. Hamina responded with a half wince-half coo squeak and Boss moved with the flow ot the tub's water. Two sounds were heard as these to went at it: the waving of the water, and Hamina's quiefing. The two didn't even do the usual mating squeals, they wanted to enjoy this moment that Erosia was giving to them...

And they did, pleasurably, without fail.

Six and half minutees later, Boss and Hamina were done, the two hams, with smiles on their grins, fell asleep in the warm bathwater. Knowing the other ham loved him/her. It didn't need to be said, it was willingly expressed.

Okay people, wasn't that sweet? Anyway, someone out there, please lemme know what Pepper looks like, her time is drawing near and I want it to be right.