Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ fifth stew ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the readers: Before I get on and serve up this portion of stew, I wanna make an announcement. I was up 'til four in the morning looking for a Hamtaro mang and I found one that I wasn't convinced by... but then there was "the page" that explained it all. For those of you who don't believe the kat (or simply want to see this page of this manga for yourselves), send your email in your review and I will mail you the page. With that, enjoy the next helping of stew.

"Damn that tenchi-ham, she always beats me." Spat, a devil-ham has once again been defeated by his angel-ham nemisis, Harmony. "I must find a way to defeat her. Damn I hate her so much..." He kicked the air that he was flying in. "Pf, and to ice the devil's cake, she shattered my triton [yes, it's a triton, not a pitchfork peeps.] into these three fragments. Pf, I'll get you harmony, pfpfpfpf, just you wait." Spat's loathsome weapon was in three pieces, it now looked like a spear instead of a triton, it wasn't that bad. But still he wished he had a weapon, forged of hatred, that could match Harmony's wand.

Meanwhile, a happy bet tired Harmony relished her latest victory over Spat. But it was soon ended when the main angel-ham summoned her to his chamber as to how to deal with Spat. "He just doesn't get it." said Harmony. "He'll never learn his lesson, but it's always interesting to help him remember that.

The main angel-ham, which we shall dub, Angel-sama, began his say. "Spat wasn't always like this. But he turned this way from a broken heart. Since then, he vowed to make all those he crossed paths with unhappy."

"I know."

"Harmony, Spat his tried to kill you in numerous battles, but there's one thing that ham, nor you will never do... sley each other."

"I know."

"But Spat must be stopped. And that is where you step in, Harmony, for it will be your task."

"What do I do?"

"Stop him."

"But how?"

"In one word: Uki."

"You can't be serious!"

"You have thirty hours to complete this mission. Should you fail Harmony, you will be stripped of your powers and live the rest of your life as a mortal ham."

"But-"

"Now go!"

And with that, Harmony was sent to earth in search of Spat.

*

Time remaining, 1:01:35

Harmony walked sadly, she had been walking for the past two and a half hours, getting used to walking before she was no longer an angel-ham. To make things worse, she hadn't seen Spat during the whole mission. She simply sighed and sat on a rock. I haven't even found an unhappy couple, let alone Spat. she thought. Could he have finally learned his lesson? Oooooh, I don't care if he's learned it or not, just show yourself so I can screw you.

All of a sudden, Harmony was teleported to heaven. When she got there, Harmony was in a sphere of pure magic, then she saw why she was here. "Sama, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to make you mortal and powerless." answered Angel-sama.

"But I still have one whole hour..."

"You haven't even encountered Spat yet, and at the rate you're going, odds are that you won't so I'm going to strip you now."

"Wait, not fair Sama. At least let me-"

"Silence!"

With one pointed finger to Harmony, a beam left Angel-sama and zapped Harmony. No last wishes, she was now mortal, "Enjoy your life, Harmony." said the head of the angels and sent Harmony back to earth, but let the white ham keep her halo.

Fifty-five minutes later, Hamrmony walked the field sadly. Stripped of her powers, immortality, and last hour, she walked. "I didn't even get to have my last hour..." was all she said, then burst into tears.

WHOOSH, SSSSSSSSSSKUT! "AH, my arm...!"

Spat appeared before her, "Do you like my spear, I had to forge it from my broken triton, but all is well now." he said.

"Now you wanna show up..." said Harmony.

"I had a lot of shadowing of myself to-" then he saw her arm... "Pf, I never made you bleed before... that must..." He picked up his spear and began laughing madly. "Mortal, Harmony's mortal! Pf, now I can finally kill you."

"Yeah, I know." Harmony said sadly.

"Pfpfpfpfpf, get ready to die!" and Spat charged Harmony.

The former angel-ham shrugged. "Wait, don't kill me yet."

Spat stopped in his tracks. "Why not?"

"Because... because..."

"Oh I get it, pf, you want a last wish right?"

"Uh huh."

"What, to give you a head start?"

"No... to make sure I don't die a virgin. Screw me, Spat, please? I'm begging you, just take my purity away. Then you can do with me what you will."

"Screw you, pf? Fine, I planned on raping you anyway, so this only makes things easier on you."

"Just come on, I won't fight you."

"Don't you care how you get screwed?"

"Not anymore."

Spat gave an evil shile as he stuck his spear into the ground. "Get on your fours and repeat after me." he said. Harmony obeyed, "Fuck me Spat, like the dirty slut that I am."

"Fuck me Spat, like the dirty slut that I am."

"Fuck me hard and rough, like I want it so badly."

"Fuck me hard and rough, like I want it so badly."

"Fuck me with that devil dick of yours without remorse."

"Fuck me with that devil dick of yours without remorse."

"I am the bitch... and you are my master!"

"I am the bitch... and you are my master!"

That's a good little slut...

Spat approached Harmony and wrapped his arms around her. Harmony fell into his arms and closed her eyes as she was lowered to the grass on her back. She felt him scratch into the wound in her arm and lap up her blood. She acted like putty, she just awaited the way Spat would shape her, then she was "fed" by him. Spat mad Harmony choke his cock down her throat and she just took it. What did she care, she was more powerless and soon to be dead anyway. Just Before Spat came, he pulled away from her mouth, calming himself down. His spear came to him, and he stabbed her left ear, making sure she was to take this as torture, not pleasure. Pleased with her screams, and pleads for more, Spat rammed his cock into her and began to thrust painfully into her... she was being screwed. Her squeals of plain only egged the devil-ham on the torture her further, stabbing Harmony's other ear and making it bleed. He finally exploded into her walls and pulled out in midstream, plastering the white ham's chest. This of course perked her nipples as the female's "lover" was still hard. "You liked that, didn't you?" he asked her.

"Yes master," Harmony answered, "more... give me more."

"This is for my pleasure, not yours."

"No matter, balance will be achieved."

"How so, pf, you're mortal?" Spat threw Harmony so her face was in the grass and lifted her hindquarters. "Now, I'll torture and ravage you from the rear... pf, and kill you at the same time."

Upon entry, Harmony squealed and begged for an orgasm as she was now against the rock. Spat began thrusting into Harmony's rear and after the fifteenth thrust, took his spear and slashed Harmony's femora. [For those of you who don't know what your femora is, I'll now explain. The Femora is the body's most sensitive vein. Should your femora be punctured, or in Harmony's case slashed open, it CANNOT clot, and you will bleed to death.] Spat continued to do in Harmony as she simply moaned her torture away. I hope I come before I die... was her final thought. As she bled to her imminent death, she "enjoyed" her only time. It's too bad Spat's thrusting made more blood pump out of her body. Afterwhile, Hamrony felt orgasm, she came as her body quaked, washing some of the blood away, but caused more to leave her body. She now slipped in and out of death, which eventually had its total grasp on her. The last two things she felt were Spat's fluids enter her rea and Spat's cock leaving her body. After that happened, she said her last words, "Thank you.... mas...ter." and Harmony was dead.

"Hmf, pf." said Spat, spear in hand. "At least you were good..." and walked off.

*

"Harmony.... Harmony..... Rise my child... rise."

Harmony opened her eyes. "What the..." then, "Sama? What the... I'm an angel again."

"Of course, you were reborn." said Angel-sama.

"Why didn't you do me fairly?"

"Because I knew that if you were still angelic, Spat wouldn't court you. The good news is, you completed your mission on time. And for that, you were given an upgrade."

Harmony took a look at herself. Her wings were more defined now and her halo was platinum. She even had a scepter now insted of a wand. With that, the newlyborn angel-ham went to earth... with one thing on her mind...

Spat.

She found him quickly and there was an instant confrontation. "It can't be, I killed you." said Spat.

"True, but you also 'leveled me up' as well." said Harmony. "Now it's time for us to fight."

"Fine, I'll make sure me sprea is--doof!"

Harmony pinned Spat on his back. "Sorry, this battle is different. Our battles from now on will involve screwing each other."

"Why?"

"Because even though I can beat you at everything else, I can't beat you when it comes to giving the other an orgasm first... and besides, I owe you one. And the loser is on top, so you ready to lose this time?"

"PF, what makes you think that?"

"As I said, balance will be achieved. Hahahahahahahahaha!"