Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ eleventh stew ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Something for the eaters: Now that that odd request for a stew is out of the way, we can get back to less disturbing stews. Ones that actually make for enjoyable tastes without the bitterness of lusting. Well, enjoy....

One night in his cage, Cappy sat sadly as he gave a sigh. all the other hams are lucky. he thought. Each of them have a ham girl to fancy. Even Snoozer has one, but me.... nothing. Bijou has Hamtaro, Howdy has Hannah, Oxnard has Pepper, Maxwell has Sandy, Dexter has Pashmina, Boss has what's her name, Snoozer has Becky and Stan has Sparkle. Who do I have, no one, no one I say, no one! Cappy began to cry. It's sad to think that all the other guys have a girlfriend and I don't... and to make things worse, they talk about how they have sex and the many ways they get laid. I wanna get laid too!

The next day at the clubhouse, Cappy just sat there quietly, looking at all the other ham couples as they enjoyed the dance. In truth, Cappy didn't think he would be the only ham sitting out, but he was to his surprise. The most ironic thing at this dance was that all the hams had paired up... but the pair of Panda and Penelope was the most unorthadox. Oddly though, Penelope was enjoying herself. "Having fun, Penelope?" Panda asked.

"Okyoo." Penelope answered happily, obviously enjoying her time.

"Good, that makes me glad."

Cappy just sat at the turntables, You promised yourself that you wouldn't cry. he mentally told himself. You're a strong ham, Cappy and you aren't mad or jealous of the others. You'll be okay with that, because you are strong. You're not gonna cry.

Cappy continued to watch the femme hams getting swept away by their partners, the happy looks on the couples' faces, the romance in certain couples' eyes, the fact that they're on the euphoria section of Cloud Nine, and the thought that the love is there.... it was such a beautiful sight. Cappy turned the music off and noticed that all the couples were still dancing, oblivious to the silence of the room, it was a wonderous sight to behold... a bit, too... wonderful.... Cappy burst into tears. He was sad that he couldn't join them. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" so much for the promise.

Everyone turned to Cappy, breaking from their trance of the dance. "What's wrong, Cappy?" asked Hamtaro.

"Nothing's wrong." Cappy answered while crying. "You all look so happy dancing there like that together. Even Panda and Penelope are enjoying their time."

"Dude, you need to calm down." said Stan.

Cappy was now mad. "How can I calm down? All you guys talk about is how good your sex was, or what position the girl likes the most, or how well my girl ham can blow me. That's all you've all been on for the longest now, rubbing it in my face." Cappy wipes some tears away. "You guys should be lucky that you all have someone, another ham, to love and do it with. I don't have anyone!" The shy hamster finally calmed down. "But... it still isn't right for me to be mad at all of you because of my personal problems. I'm sorry about this everyone, really, I am. I'm going to go home now, enjoy the party." Saying this, Cappy turned the music back on and left the clubhouse.

*

Later that noon, the girls had a talk about the events that occured this morning. "What is Cappy's problem, he's worse than I am?" asked Sparkle.

"I dunno." answered Bijou and Pashmina.

"He obviously has some issues."

"No, he's lonely." Hamina answered.

"Nothing a little therapy can't fix." said Pashmina.

[If I mess this next part up, lemme know peeps.] "What's therapy?" asked Sandy.

"June said that therapy helps relieve many people from the many stresses that they have."

"Cappy has mental issues, not stresses, Pashmina." Sparkle said in a know-it-all tone.

"Sexual stress is stress nonetheless, Sparkle. This is the time where we mature hams go through our (cough) passion stages with the hams we love, but Cappy has no one for his stage, so the stress affects him in many ways."

"Nice guess, Pashmina, but Cappy's not stressed. A bit horny, yes, but stress... I know it's not that."

"I disagree."

"Okay, break it up you two." Sandy said. "Let's change the subject a bit here. So let's just saiy that Cappy's horny dilemma is totally stressing him out, how do we get him unstressed?"

"Sexual stress calls for sexual healing." answered Pashmina. "Cappy simply needs a good fucking, he'll calm down after a good lay."

"Yeah, (cough) but one of us still has to lay Cappy." said Sparkle.

"True, and since it was your point of interest, you're the lucky ham."

"Whoooooooa, hold on a second. Cappy's a nice ham and all, but I'm not doing it with him."

"Afriad of Cappy, are you?"

"This was your idea Pashmina, you fuck him!"

"All in favor of Sparkle fucking Cappy...."

"Aye." voted the other hams.

"Ok." squeaked Penelope.

"That's not fair, I wanna recount."

"Recount... ladies?"

"Aye."

"Ok."

"It's unanimous Sparkle, you're gonna give Cappy some lovin'."

"I dun wanna, waaaaaaaaah!"

"Stop yer bitchin' over the vote Sparkle, if you feel like that, you can fuck him tomorrow."

"But that's not the point."

"What's the point then?"

"I don't wanna fuck Cappy."

"YOU HAVE TOO!!!!!" yelled the girls.

"Okyoo!!!!!" yelled Penelope.

The next morning at the clubhouse during the newly voted snack time, everything was put into action. "Sparkle, isn't there something you wanted to ask Cappy?" asked Pashmina.

"No." answered Sparkle.

"Yes there is."

"No there isn't."

"Get over there and ask him!"

Pashmina shoved Sparkle and she fell face first in front of Cappy. "What did you want to ask me?" Cappy asked as he helped Sparkle up.

"If you were to do it with any of us girl hams, which one would you wanna do it with?" asked Sparkle.

"No offense Sparkle, but it wouldn't be you. Wait, is this a trick question?"

"No I'm very serious."

"Well I'm still a virgin, but if I could lose it to one of you girls, it would be a toss up between Bijou and Pashmina."

"Really?"

"Oh of course."

"Well she wants me to do it with you instead."

"Why?"

"Yes, why Pashmina?"

"And how come I wasn't informed?" asked Stan.

"Yes you were." said Sandy.

"Thanks for killing the suspense, sis."

"Pashmina, I know I'm not Dexter, but I'm a good guy too." said Cappy. "And it would mean so much to me if you could be my first time. I already know I'm out of Bijou's league, that and two guys would hound me for it, but you.... Dexter wouldn't mind. Please Pashmina, please be my first time..."

Pashmina was internally infuriated, but on the outside she was struggling. What do I do? she thought. Cappy's eyes are so full of hope, full of desire, it would hurt him if I said no... "Dexter, what do you think?" Pashmina asked.

"Well Cappy," Dexter began, "it took a long time for me to get Pashmina and I'm now finding out about this thing. Pashmina, this is your problem, not mine."

"But you're my boy ham, doesn't this bother you at all?"

"Oh for crying in the rain, just give Cappy his first time. But you better not take him to heaven, or I'll take him to hell."

"Okay, come one Cappy, let's go."

Pashmina led Cappy into the tall grass. Here, she sat Cappy down and cracked him open. "Let's see how big you are." she said.

"Fine, but don't laugh." said Cappy.

Pashmina began to blow into Cappy, but wasn't to pleased at his pecker. No wonder Sparkle didn't wanna fuck Cappy, he's small. she thought. Smaller than Stan even. Oh well, let's see how he handles his schwartz... Pashmina sat in Cappy's lap, making sure the 1/3 of an inch went into her rear. She fell forward, resting her head on Cappy's shoulder, "Okay Cappy, bounce me." she said.

"Okay." said Cappy as he took his partner's waist and began to bounce her.

Cappy simply laid on his back and worked Pashmina on top of him, he pumped rather quickly as cooed in the process. Pashmina was silent, she could barely feel his length, but what girl could feel a teenie weenie? Cappy's body began to quiver as his orgasm all too soon entered her rectum. Cappy passed out and Pashmina carried him back to the group. "So how was it?" asked Sparkle?

"He's small, but he's happy." Pashmina answered.

"Penelope will get the next time then."

"Yeah."

And a laugh was shared with the girls.