Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ All Knotted Up ❯ Don't Hold Back ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Hana Kimi or any of its characters.
However, if you want to blame anyone for taking this incredibly pure and sweet manga and making it hentai, that'd be me. Please don't sue. I don't own anything to make suing me worthwhile anyway.



ALL KNOTTED UP INSIDE - A Hana Zakari No Kime Tachi E fanfiction
 
CHAPTER 2
Note: This part of the story starts in the manga at Chapter 139, Page 291.
 
“Whether you like it or not, if there's a chance to be dragged into something, you will. There's that rumor going around right now. Just being cautious is not enough. You have to prevent something from happening as much as you can.” He was so scared, that he started off by yelling, but as he goes through his tirade, he calmed down. By the end, it was more of a lecture.
 
“…but…”
 
“So then nothing will happen.”
 
“So you're saying I shouldn't meet anyone, talk to anyone, and just close myself off?” She stomped her foot at him, she was so furious. “I know I'm being selfish, but I want to stay in school with everyone! I want to make many memorable memories with you!”
 
Sano looked at her, then away, and responded quietly, “I'm sorry. I said too much. But… if possible, only go places where I can reach you easily. And if something like today happens again, just follow my lead and do what I say.
 
“… … I… I want to graduate with you, too.” He looked out into space, but the longing on his face was very clear.
“Okay. …”
 
“And… If you want to show me love… do it only in front of me.” Sano pulled her into an embrace.”
 
“Ah… Okay.” It's strange. Even though they've shared love, whenever he holds her, she still found it really hard to think clearly.
 
He smirked at her answer and slyly teased, “Are you SURE about that simple answer?... Then I don't have to hold back and I can do things to you?” He held her tight and one hand slid down and grabbed her butt.
 
“!! You… You PERVERT!”
 
She pushed away from him, and tried to glare at him angrily.
 
He smirked at her again. “You're calling ME `pervert'? Hey! *I'm* not the one who tied myself to a bed to seduce someone.”
 
“Hey! I thought you liked that!”
 
“So I said. I'm just saying that *I'm* not the one who did it…” He was still teasing her, but then he became a bit more serious. “Anyway, you only did that because you were scared to make a move on me. It's not that you really wanted to be… at my whim.”
 
“Are you saying that I don't trust you?”
 
“No. I'm saying that it was a one-time deal, both you trying it and me letting you off the hook. You'd never have the guts to do something like that again.” He walked over, incredibly close to her. Once close enough to almost kiss her, he tapped her nose and said, “And you should know that if you ever did do that again… I wouldn't hold back.” He held himself still, close to her until she visibly swallowed - hard.
 
Before she could blink, he'd already turned his back on her. “I'm taking the first shower,” he called over his shoulder, chuckling.
 
She stared at him as he walked into the bathroom. Her heart was beating so heavily, she was amazed that the books weren't being rocked off the desk by the soundwaves. She swallowed again.
 
`He… he wouldn't hold back?
 
`Does that mean he was holding back last time?
 
`Does… does he want…
 
Then she thought of something else and started to get angry. `What does he mean, I'd never have the guts?!?' Before she even could notice what she was doing, she had walked over to the door. But it'd already been locked by Sano.
 
She pulled out the ties again as she heard the water start. She looked down at the ties in her hand. A flashback of Sano over her, looking at her with unreserved passion in his eyes, looking truly like… like… the word escaped her. Perfection? Beauty personified? Every good quality that one can hope for in a man? Her heart beat a little faster.
 
The next thing she knew, she was sitting on the bed, in her blue lace bra and panties again.
 
“Power over him, huh?” She smiled and blushed.
 
She tied her feet in place again. The motions were so much quicker this time, because she wasn't struggling to figure it out. Both feet, blanket over them, one around each arm and she then the loop on the right, tied the left to the post, wrapped the right loop around and tucked it. She left off the gag so he could kiss her.
 
X X X END SCENE X X X
 
In the bathroom, Sano rested his head against the shower wall.
 
`I shouldn't tease her like that.
`But she's just so easy to tease.
`And, she's such a tease to *me* and she doesn't even realize it…
`I hope she understands that I meant it. If she were to ever try something like that again, I don't think I could hold back.
 
`God!' He stopped as an image of her in her blue lace underwear played over again in his head. `She doesn't realize that every time I'm near her, I have to fight to not see her lying underneath me in that outfit.
 
`I swear. I think I need to burn that outfit.
 
`Or kidnap her and hide her away somewhere just for me and make her wear nothing but that…' He groaned. `She's right. I AM a pervert.'
 
He turned off the shower and began to dry himself. He put on his sweatpants, and then looked at himself in the mirror. `What does she even see in me, anyway?' He stuck out his tongue. `It's almost ridiculous.' He brushed his teeth. `She needs to learn to be a little more cautious though. The next few weeks are going to be the toughest yet…
 
`I don't want her to get found out. I want her to stay here. I want to hold her and protect her forever. I want her to be with me forever.' He's noticed his heart has started to race. `Damn. I'm excited again. I'll have to calm myself down while she's in the shower.'
 
He opened the door and walked into the room. “Your turn.” Surprise - she was nowhere in sight. He turned around to see her on his bed again. Jaw dropping, and he took a couple steps toward the bed. There was no towel on her this time, nothing blocking her from his view. He took a couple more steps toward her. She looked at him and grinned.
 
“Ashiya, what are you…”
 
“You should know better by now - I don't back down from a challenge.” She glared up at him defiantly. “I'd never do it again, you said.” She flashed a devious look, and challenged, “And you won't hold back? Whatever that means…” She visibly considered what that could potentially mean and swallowed hard again, making her look incredibly vulnerable. Her chest heaving, “So you were holding back last time?” Her words were defiant, but he could see that she was just blundering boldly forward, and had no clue where this could lead.
 
“Ashiya…” he breathed.
 
“I trust you, Izumi. With my life. And my love. I'm yours.”
 
“Ashiya…”
 
She gulped one last time. “Don't hold back.” She flashed him an awkward grin, then threw back her head, never ceasing to stare at his beautiful eyes. “Or didn't you mean what you said?”
 
He looked at her with raw passion blazing fiercely in his eyes, and she gasped at his intensity.
 
He growled, “You shouldn't tease me, Mizuki.” He walked to her feet, and worked with the ties. “You don't seem to realize how many times a day I have to force myself to NOT think about you.”
 
He leaned over to the other foot, and she tried to move her first foot, expecting him to have removed the tie only to find that what he'd done was tie it more securely.
 
“Wha - what are you doing?”
 
He moved over to her right hand. The one she'd only looped. She pulled her hand away, and the tie began to loosen.
 
“Ah - ah - ah!” He grabbed it and pulled it back to the bedpost, and retied it. Very securely. “You said you trust me.” He then focused his attention on the left hand and re-tied that as well.
 
Once done, he looked over his handiwork, proudly. “There. Now, you truly are under my control - OH! Forgot something.” He walked over to his bureau, and when he came back his right hand was behind his back. He leaned in and kissed her. It started softly, but gradually, it crescendoed until it was filled with the passion that she awakened in him every day. His right hand slid out from behind his back, and with it came the tie that it held. As he broke off the kiss and she gasped for air, he put the gag into her mouth and tied it tightly.
 
“Heeh. Hfuh Ah huu Doohmph!”
 
He looked at her with an evil glint in his eye. “I can't have you waking the rest of the dorm.”
 
With that, he reached down and began to tickle her. She squirmed underneath him, pulling against her bonds and screaming against her gag. “MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmaaaaaaaah!”
 
He chuckled. As she writhed beneath him, her hips reflexively moved underneath his. His hungry eyes feasted upon the image of her moving, struggling, wearing nothing but his favorite color - as a gift to him.
 
He stopped tickling her and waited for her movements to still. Then he stretched his long frame over her body, just barely keeping from lying down on top of her, and whispered into her ear, letting his tongue occasionally dash out between his words to flick her earlobe, “Do you feel helpless?” He waited for her eyes to widen as that thought sunk in, then continued, “That's how I feel every time I see you in danger, surrounded by other men at this school, men who might not care if they hurt you.” He moved his mouth to her other ear, not noticing the shock on her face, as she never had considered that. “I don't want anyone else to have you. I know that makes me selfish. But I don't care. I want you all to myself.”
 
He kissed down her neck, lavishing attention on those spots that made her gasp through the gag. As he reached her chest, he began to massage her gently.
 
“This is my favorite color. But I don't think I ever told you that.”
 
He pulled back, and smiled as she moaned in disappointment. His hands stroked lightly up and down her sides. “Did you find this outfit specifically so that you could torment me?”
 
She looked up at him, dazed from his attentions, and confused by his question.
 
As his hands stroked down the outside of her legs, he continued. “I had a hard enough time with my imagination before I saw you looking like this for me.” His hands reached her feet, brushed across the bottoms, making her squirm. “Now, I find myself thinking of you at the most inopportune times.” His hands moved to the inside of her legs and slowly started to stroke their way up. “Sometimes I think you were put on this earth to trouble me.” He tapped his fingers on her thigh, playing as he thought.
 
“The question is, why do you go out of your way to trouble me so?
 
“And now that I have you completely in my control, what SHOULD I do to- I mean WITH - you?” His fingers continued to tap her, and she wriggled toward him. “Ah! You WANT me to touch you, do you?” He smirked at her, then lay down next to her, pressing his body against her side.
 
“I don't think so.
 
“You want me to not hold back? Okay. I won't hold back until I make you feel the way that you make me feel.” He started running his fingers lightly down her sides again.
 
“Every time you fell asleep next to me, all I wanted to do was touch you. And now…” His hands continued to roam over her body. “Now…” His mouth began to trace kisses up from her shoulder to her hand, still tied tightly. He licked a circle at her wrist, and licked up to her finger. “I'm going to touch you everywhere.” He drew her finger into his mouth and sucking on it, was pleased by her shiver in response. “And then…” He one by one sucked on each of her fingers, and finished up by kissing her palm. He then positioned himself on top of her, and put his face in front of hers, noses touching. “Then, I'm going to make love to you until we both collapse from exhaustion.” He remained in place until he felt her swallow hard again. Then he winked, and began to allow his hands to run over her soft skin.
 
One might expect someone like Sano to cover her systematically - one hand, then the other, then down each arm - but he wanted to keep her guessing. And he wanted to learn every curve of her body, every nerve, and memorize it.
 
He kissed her left ear, then down her neck. His tongue lapped at her pressure points on her neck, making her gasp and jump. When he got to the place where her neck met her shoulder, he sucked gently and she let out a small moan. He kissed up and down the remainder of her neck, and when he got to the other side, his tongue lapped at the pressure point there and she released a small squeak that gradually built to a large moan as he then placed an open mouth kiss and sucked gently and nipped her slightly with his teeth.
 
As she moaned, he found himself responding in kind, “Mmmmmmmmmm.” `That's right, moan for me.' “You taste so good.” He worked down her shoulder, and kissed down her right side, `til he hit her ribs. Then he licked a trail across her abdomen to her navel. His tongue darted in and she gasped and struggled against her bonds. His hands ran up and down her sides and he continued to suck on her flesh. He left no part of her untouched, continuing to lick down her abdomen to her left hip.
 
“Mmmmmmmmmmm. I love to hear Mizuki moan.”
 
He kissed down her long thin legs, using his fingers to tease and tickle and his mouth and tongue to add heat. At her ankle, he worked down her instep. Then he paused as he jumped off the bed - for safety's sake - and began to tickle her feet. She squealed and squirmed, but there was no escape.
 
Once she was out of breath, he stopped tickling her foot and licked up the sole and sucked her big toe into his mouth. She gasped. He sucked each of her toes in turn, and her moans, even through the gag, became louder. She pulled at her bonds and her back arched off the bed. He then licked his way back up her leg. The higher he got, the more she moaned and strained against her bonds.
 
He used every his deft hands to give her pleasure again and again.
 
She shrieked through the gag, and he was very glad he'd put it in place. She fell back against the bed, panting. `My god, she looks beautiful,' and `MINE MINE MINE,' he thought, simultaneously.
 
She looked almost feverish now with her hair all mussed up from her tossing her head about, panting for breath. But he wasn't about to let her down just yet. He whispered in her ear, “I love you Ashiya Mizuki,” and then swiftly turned around. He bent over her to give her oral pleasure. His dedication to her pleasure brought her to higher and higher plateaus of ecstasy.
 
Wiping his lips, he sat on the side of the bed and spent several minutes just looking at her. She lay there with a spaced out expression on her face, panting. He smiled and thought, `I never want to forget this… how she looks… I want to always make her look like this. I want to protect her and keep her.'
 
As the world of reality started to work its way through the stars that she'd been floating in, she noticed Sano was sitting next to her and staring at her. He had a dreamy smile on his face, and she started to blush. She turned her face away from him, embarrassed.
 
He lay down next to her, and with one hand, turned her head to face him. “Are you mine, Mizuki? Are you mine?” She fell into his big brown eyes and nodded at him. He smiled at her. “Miiiinnnnne,” he murmured and kissed her ear, pressing his body against hers. She leaned her head toward him, trying to kiss him through the gag.
 
He rolled on top of her, positioning himself perfectly against her. He moaned again. “God, I want you,” his voice was strained, heavy with desire.
 
She lifted to meet him, but with her feet tied down, there was a limit to what she could do. He moaned and sat up on his knees, leaning back. Each hand went back toward a tie, and he pulled them loose with a yank. Then grabbed her ankles and lifted them so that each knee rested on a shoulder. His thumbs hooked inside his sweatpants, and he pushed them down to his knees with a yank.
 
He leaned in over her, then paused and looked at her tentatively. “Okay?”
 
She nodded at him, smiled through the gag and said, “Do't hod pheck,” and winked at him. Don't hold back.
 
He made love to her so slowly that it was almost painful. But the pain was so pleasurable. She moaned as he completed her.
 
He leaned up to kiss her forehead. “Aishiteru.” He reveled in the sensation of her at his whim below him, around him. He kept his eyes open, burning the memory of her face beneath him into his memory forever.
 
She moaned with him, soon the sounds of their quiet, controlled moans completely filled the room, echoing softly off the walls and coming back to them, increasing their desire.
 
He thought over and over again, `Aishiteru, Aishiteru, Aishiteru. I love you, I love you, I love you.' He kissed her neck, her cheek, her nose. His hand stroked her cheek, then, as he felt himself nearing the edge, he buried his face in the hollow of her neck, and mumbled, “Mizuki, Mizuki, Mizuki,” and they both collapsed into each other.
 
They lay still for a few moments, exhausted. Sano then lifted himself up and kissed her cheeks, her forehead and her nose. He rolled over to one side, spooning next to her. He used his forefinger to trace down her forehead to her nose, which he tapped three times. He winked at her and asked, “Are you up for some more, or do you want to rest for a bit?” He could tell she was tired.
 
“Mum. Epht Ah PhNK. If Phtf OmmKay?” He smiled again and stroked her cheek.
 
“Yes. I think you probably should rest.” He snuggled closer, and wrapped one arm around her middle - which then growled very loudly.
 
“Ha ha ha! I guess it IS dinner time, isn't it? But you do need some rest first. Tell you what. I'll go get some meals and bring them back here.” He stood up, and threw a blanket over her, so that nothing unseemly was visible.
 
“Mu Guma Loff Ma Luk MIFF?” She looked up at him with her eyes wide - he was going to leave her tied up alone in the room? He was wandering around the room, putting on clothes that were appropriate for the cafeteria.
 
“You just rest. I kinda like knowing exactly where you are for a change. I'll be right back, and I'll lock the door. So don't worry.” He took the gag off her and kissed her deeply, then put the gag back in place. “You'll wake up to a great meal - I'll even feed you in bed if you're very good.” She rolled his eyes at him. He brushed the hair off her face, muttered, “So beautiful,” and quietly left the room.
 
At the cafeteria, he explained the same way to the auntie who worked the line as he did to Nakatsu and everyone else: Ashiya had fallen asleep, and he didn't have the heart to wake “him”, so he was getting a couple meals to bring back for them to eat in their room. No one suspected anything.
 
When he got back to the room, he unlocked it, brought in the trays and set them on the desk, and immediately went back and locked the door. He looked over at her. She had fallen asleep already. He uncovered the tray, and the smell of sweet and sour pork wafted toward her.
 
He sat down next to her, waking her up. He removed her gag and kissed her tenderly. Then he grasped her around the waist and pulled her up into a sitting position, her hands still tied to the bedframe.
 
He brought back one of the trays and balanced it on his lap. He lifted a piece of pork with his chopsticks. “Say `Ah!'” She rolled her eyes at him and said, “Ahhhhh.” He placed the pork gently in her mouth and watched as she chewed it. He continued to feed her, occasionally taking bites for himself. Occasionally, he'd tease her and pull the bite just out of reach when she tried to bite it.
 
They split the two meals, and he finished by bringing over a sweet dessert, which he fed entirely to her. When he was done feeding her, he placed the trays over on the desk, then came back with a damp napkin and dabbed at the corners of her mouth.
 
Before she could scold him for treating her like a child, he leaned in and kissed her again. The kiss was deep and penetrating, and she found herself becoming dazed again by its heat.
 
She didn't even notice that his hands were over at one bed post, then the other, freeing her from her restraints. She didn't notice until she felt Sano's soft hair under her fingers where her hands had unconsciously drifted as soon as they were free.
 
They wrapped themselves around each other, kissing, intertwining, trying to remove any space that might possibly be keeping them apart.
 
Then, he stopped and pushed her a little distance away and held her there. “Was that… was it okay?” He looked up at her shyly. “I… I know I probably should have just let you go and not kept you tied there. I just… liked the thought that I was making you… making you feel…”
 
She pushed in toward him, and threw her arms around him tightly. She whispered in his ear, “That was amazing! I never… you are…” Then she kissed him.
 
“So it was alright. You didn't mind?”
 
She looked down shyly and shook her head and smiled. No. She didn't mind. “But…” She looked away, blushing.
 
“What?” the concern in his voice was heavy, and he used one hand to guide hers back to look at his. His brow furrowed, and she could see that he was afraid he'd gone too far.
 
She blushed and closed her eyes and blurted out, “I like it better when I can touch you, too!”
 
He threw back his head and laughed, then buried his face in her neck, nuzzling her and murmuring, “Mizuki, Mizuki, Mizuki.”
 
She giggled, then flashed her eyes at him. “Hey! You know what? Fair's fair! When do I get to tie you down and do things to you?”
 
“Maybe next time.” He smiled at her and they spooned each other as they lay down to sleep for the night.
 
`I like the sound of that. Next time.'
 
They fell asleep smiling.
 
X X X END CHAPTER X X X