Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Years Away From What I Need ❯ First Date - part 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 5
 
When she opened the door to her dorm room, the lights were all out. She wasn't surprised. It was after midnight. She closed the door quietly, locked it, set her purse down on the desk, and began to change into pajamas.
 
Make sure you wash off that makeup before bed, or your skin will pay you back for it.
 
Sakura turned on her bedside lamp, and Kyoumi blinked at the light. OH! You're awake!
 
Yeah, like I'd be able to sleep when you're out with the love of your life on your first date? Go wash your face and brush your teeth and then get back in here, young lady! We need to talk.
 
Smiling, she said, Yes, mom, and went into the bathroom.
 
Five minutes later, she was fully ready for bed and came back into the main dorm room.
 
Sit. Spill.
 
Kyoumi sat on the end of the bed opposite her roommate. Um
 
Okay. First things first: Are you two officially dating now?
 
Um. Yes. He asked me if I would be his girlfriend. She was hugging her knees to her chest, and kind of hiding her mouth in her knees.
 
Oh! My God! So tell me about your date! Start from the beginning! What did you do?
 
Well We went for teppanyaki. And he told me he read all my stories, and gave me back my book. And the one I wrote about him, he asked me all sorts of questions about it. See, I had written about Su and Miki, and No. There's too much to explain. But, I think he caught that Su was short for Nakatsu, but I think he thinks that Miki is just short for Mizuki - his first love (long story) - and I don't think that he got that Miki was supposed to be me.
 
Anyway, after dinner, we got some of those free `Buy a house' books and there was this one house that we both liked and he called on it, and so we went and met the agent, and he made an offer on the house right away -
 
Wait a minute! Sakura interrupted. He bought a house that YOU helped him pick on your first date?
 
I TOLD him that wasn't how you buy a house!
 
Okay back up! He's buying a house here. In town. He's moving HERE! Near YOU!
 
Oh. I forgot to mention that he took a job as the coach for Ohsaka Gakuen.
 
Sakura covered her face with her hands, and when she wiped them away, her look was dumbfounded. He bought a house for a job near you. What kind of house?
 
Traditional. It has the most amazing garden. Sliding paper doors. Four bedrooms. An amazing library. It was unbelievably beautiful.
 
Four bedrooms, why?
 
He said Her forehead scrunched up. He gave two reasons. First he said for house guests. But then he said in case he gets married someday and has kids. And I got a little sad thinking that someday he'd marry someone and he apologized and said that he always gets ahead of himself and then he asked me to be his girlfriend.
 
Again, Sakura covered her face with her hands, and she spoke through them, muttering, Oh my god, he wants to marry you.
 
What? I can't hear you when you talk into your hands.
 
I SAID, he wants to MARRY YOU! After your first date!
 
Kyoumi buried her face in her knees. Then sat up. I don't know about that. Her face belied her words, though. And that wasn't really after our first date, it was kind of right in the middle.
 
There was MORE that happened?
 
Well after he signed the paperwork indicating his offer on the house - pending a positive inspection by an independently contracted building inspector, of course - we went out for some crepes. But we were joking around, and some kinda got on his shirt. So I made him take me back to his hotel room so I could treat it before it stained.
 
You went to his hotel room?!?
 
What's the big deal? It's just a hotel room.
 
And you had him take his shirt off?!?
 
She couldn't help herself. Her eyes got darker, and her smile got deeper. Then she caught herself and tried to look innocent. I had to get out the stain, didn't I?
 
You know what? I don't even want to know how good he looked without a shirt on, do I?
 
Kyoumi started pulling at her lower lip. He works out every day. Sakura groaned.
 
So then what happened?
 
Her memories of what happened were permanently etched into her brain. She'd taken his shirt into the bathroom, and started washing it in the sink. He came in behind her to thank her, and when he'd looked into the mirror, with her bent over, he could see down into her cleavage, and he'd swallowed deeply and frozen up behind her. Then he'd turned and walked back into the main portion of the hotel room and put his forehead against the window, muttering to himself.
 
She'd finished up with the shirt and came out to find him still in that position: shirtless, leaning against a window, muttering. As she neared him, tentatively reached out one hand to touch his bare, firm, broad shoulder, she'd muttered softly yet out loud, This has GOT to be a dream.
 
He spun toward her, startled. Her hand was still outreached, and now it brushed against his chest. From the first touch, it was like an electric shock to their system. Or more accurately, they'd turned into magnet and steel and were drawn toward each other with a force they couldn't fight. As they kissed, he picked her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, and he moaned deeply into her mouth. She shivered in response - all her nerve endings were on fire.
 
Toward the bed he walked, and laid her down there. Her hands were roaming all over him, and her hips were molded to his. She could feel him firm against her core. He kissed her neck, her ear. His hands molded to her breasts and she arched her back to get closer to his touch.
 
Head back, she moaned, Oh, God, Shuichi! He was on hands and knees above her, his hips thrusting against hers, hers rubbing against him, her ankles locked at the small of his back. His mouth claimed a breast, kissing it through the fabric of her shirt & bra. She moaned louder, OH yes!
 
And then, it stopped. He stopped. He released her breast and pulled away from her with a soft, No.
 
In surprise, her legs released the hold they had on him, and he pulled off of her completely. She pulled her legs to her, and held herself in a tight ball.
 
God, I'm sorry, Kyoumi, he said as he looked away from her.
 
Still holding herself tightly, struggling to maintain a firmness and not begin to cry, she responded, It It's okay. I understand. I'm not her. I'm sorry.
 
What? He looked at her with concern.
 
I'm not Mizuki. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-
 
He put a finger on her lips and with his thumb lifted her chin until she was looking into his eyes. You think I stopped because I'm disappointed you're not Mizuki? he saw the confirmation in her expression and shook his head. His mien got a bit angry - fiery. I knew exactly who I was with, and it was, he sighed and his expression got lost and hungry, exactly who I wanted.
 
Her confusion was apparent.
 
Don't you know It's all been so fast, but I thought you knew. His brown eyes were so sad when he looked at her. I stopped because I want to give us time. I don't want to rush anything with you. His whole being flashed with fire, passion, as he continued, There's nothing I would like more than to hold you in my arms, kiss every inch of your body, and he blushed as he said, make love to you `til we both collapse from exhaustion. His face became determined.
 
But I want more than that from you. From us.
 
I told Sano once that it's important to tell the woman you love how you feel and not think she'll just know. But here I am, doing the same thing. He reached down and held her hand.
 
Kyoumi, I want to be your boyfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want us to date and make sure that we won't change our mind. And if we don't change our mind, I want YOU. In that house. With me. And maybe three. Or four.
 
But first it's like you said. You need to get to know more about me than just what those stupid fan writers and your brother - who never liked me, by the way - say about me. Because if you don't really love me, you're going to break my heart.
 
She looked up at him in awe. I don't really anticipate that you have anything to worry about, Shuichi. He smiled sadly at her. I understand your concern. I'd like very much for to be She bit her bottom lip, chewed on it. But there's a part of me that really just wants you to throw me on this bed and fuck me right now.
 
It was the earnestness of her expression that got him. Full body laugh that was almost a roar. When he stopped laughing, he looked at her and smiled. I'm not going to do that. But would you mind if I kissed you a little more?
 
She beamed at him. They spent the next several hours just talking, cuddling, and kissing. She told him the story of her life. Everything she could think of. When they looked up and saw it was already 11:45, they were shocked.
 
I'm still not ready for this date to end, she said.
 
He agreed. But we won't be able to go on our second date if the first one doesn't end some time.
 
Second date? You're going to have to work hard to make it more memorable than this one. When?
 
You doing anything tomorrow?
 
I think I can make myself available for the right person
 
He pulled her into a hug. I'm so glad you keep your promises, Kyoumi.
 
Me, too.
 
They walked back to the school, and he gave her a chaste kiss good night - on her forehead. Take care of yourself while we're apart, my little miko. I'll call you tomorrow.
 
As they separated, both of them whispered, and neither of them heard the other say, I love you.
 
X
 
Damn it, girl! Aren't you gonna tell me any more?
 
She'd lived through the whole rest of the night in her mind, but hadn't answered Sakura's question.
 
Uh. No. Just this. He's my boyfriend. And a perfect gentleman. And he's more amazing than I ever dreamed I'm having a really hard time believing it's all real. I kinda feel like I must have descended into madness and that I'm not living in reality but a fantasy - except that he's such a gentleman. She paused and looked questioningly at her roommate. If it was a fantasy, he would have already ravaged me, right?
 
She laughed. Yeah. And it's not a fantasy. I'll take care of you and never let that happen to you. Okay?
 
Kyoumi hugged her friend for the second time that week, and said, I better try to get some sleep.
 
I'd say, `Sweet dreams,' but I don't think I need to.
 
With that, they went to bed, and Sakura was right. She didn't need to wish Kyoumi sweet dreams. Not at all.
 
 
XX XY XX XY XX XY