Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 39. Dreams ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've actually had all these dreams. They've just been, you know, modified from their original format to fit this fic.
 
Shawn Spencer
Divination
Dream Interpretation
Week One
 
Monday
 
I spent the entire dream searching for a sushi bar.
 
Interpretation: I have a craving for sushi.
 
Tuesday
 
I dreamed that Lassie was really an octopus in disguise as a human and was leading us through the woods on the pretense of escaping from a serial killer. However, he was really bringing us to his octopus kingdom so he could devour us all.
 
Interpretation: I miss Lassie.
 
Wednesday
 
Er… No comment.
 
Interpretation: I really, really miss Jules.
 
Thursday
 
I was being chased by evil, man-eating clowns who could only see you if you touched them. I had to escape from them via an oversized mouse hole in the bathroom.
 
Interpretation: I am suffering a lack of pineapple.
 
Friday
 
I was at a party and the hired entertainment was a cannibalistic orgy.
 
Interpretation: Never again will I crash a death-day celebration. The rotting food was bad enough. I can't imagine how bad it would be if they actually did this.
 
Saturday
 
I was on a symbolic Easter egg hunt at my high school. I had to climb trees and touch a handkerchief to the egg before moving on to the next one. Then I taught Gus how to fly. See, you have to press the A and R1 buttons at the same time…
 
Interpretation: Gus and I need to have some more bonding time. Maybe this weekend we'll break into Filch's office.
 
Sunday
 
I was in a field surrounded by frolicking unicorns.
 
Interpretation: Care of Magical Creatures is going to be more terrifying than usual this week.
 
Review?