Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 72. Mischief Managed ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! I'm a quarter of the way through. Also, the detention arc is complete! Huzzah!
 
By the time Filch was only a few steps behind them, what had started off as an epic escape from the clutches of evil turned into an amazing display of “every man for himself.” The four had raced to Griffindor Tower, pushing each other into every obstacle available: staircases, empty classrooms, trick steps, fake doorways, unsuspecting prefects, ect. With all their efforts to sabotage one another, it was nothing short of a miracle that they all managed to approach the Fat Lady at the same time, all uncaught by the enraged caretaker. Shouting the password in unison, they leapt into the common room and Lee slammed the door behind him. Shawn, still bearing momentum from his run, managed a few summersaults before he came to rest at Gus' feet (in the lupine position). The salesman raised an eyebrow at his friend.
“Not now, Gus,” Shawn muttered, raising himself up off the ground, “I'm way too exhausted for a lecture.” With that, dragged himself up the boys' staircase, closely followed by his partners in crime.
Gus wondered if he should tell his friend that he probably just earned another detention.
 
Review!