Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 41. Teamwork ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wheee! It's raining!
 
It was, Gus mused as he gazed upon the creatures' multi-faceted eyes, due to both of their efforts that they were in this much trouble. It was completely impossible for one man to endanger himself this much.
Shawn, of course, was the one to drag him into the forest. Also, he dragged them into the most obvious dangers, such as the infuriated centaurs, man-eating flowers, and what appeared to be a rather small giant. (Shawn was quick to point out that oxymoron.)
However, Gus had accidentally tumbled down that cliff and his flailing had brought Shawn along for the ride. And he had screamed rather loudly upon running into a large spider web, which alerted the oversized arachnids to their presence.
Suddenly a pair of bright lights flooded the area and the smaller spiders left, leaving their larger companions to confront the brightly lit intruder.
It took a special kind of teamwork to get into this kind of trouble. It would take the same kind to get them back out.
 
I start a new Administration of Justice course tomorrow, so review and make me feel better about it.