Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 34. Stars ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Zomg! Only 40 chapters left!
 
Of all the classes that Hogwarts offered, Astronomy was the one that Gus was looking forward to the most. After all, any excuse to watch the night sky was fine with him. The tower offered a perfect view of the twinkling fireballs and the magical telescopes allowed him to have an unrivaled view of the planets. Therefore, it was with much excitement that Gus sat down in the common room to work on his star chart.
 
The pharmaceuticals salesman had correctly drawn and labeled several constellations when he noticed that Shawn was working on the same assignment with a surprising amount of focus. Curious, he peered over at his friend's chart. “Shawn,” he began with barely contained annoyance, “`Hercules' is not called `The Hammer of Jeff.'”
 
The psychic looked up in surprise. “Hercules? You mean the cartoon character?”
 
“The character existed long before Disney got a hold of him, you know.”
 
Shawn paused for a moment before scratching out his writing and adding in the correct name. “So,” he started once again, “why's he getting ganged up on by Monkey with Rash and the Scorpion King?”
 
Gus dropped his head onto the table in exasperation. His friend was so getting an Astronomy book for Christmas.
 
Review please.