Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 64. Multitasking ( Chapter 79 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay! The arc's over!
 
Gus pressed his ear to the closed door of the transfiguration classroom. Only a few muffled words could be heard through the heavy wooden door. He sighed and slowly opened the door enough to see in. Professor McGonagall and Shawn stood on opposite sides of a desk. Their wands were out and a watermelon lay on the surface between them.
 
“Now remember, Mr. Spencer,” McGonagall said as she watched Shawn practice his wand movements, “it's easiest to permanently transfigure an object into something similar. Go ahead and give it a try.”
 
Shawn immediately complied and transformed the melon into a large pineapple. With a nod, the professor turned a spare quill into a pineapple knife. A she sliced the forbidden fruit and handed a piece to the psychic, she commented that his Transfiguration tutoring was progressing well, but he should probably come back tomorrow evening for further lessons.
 
Gus slowly closed the door and made his way back to the common room, amazing at his friend's ability to multitask.
 
Review!