Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Parenting Skills 101 - A Remus and Sirius Adventure ❯ Attacks of a Different Kind ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Previously on Parenting Skills 101:

They stopped at the edge of the forest, James turned to Lily. "Are you ready?"

Lily nodded and took a deep breath, "As ready as I will ever be. Let's go, the sooner we get the Sanguinaria canadensis. The sooner Remus will be out of that coma."

Together they walked into the dark Forest. Ready to face whatever this Adventure had in store for them.

Chapter 10:

Attack's of a different kind

(yeah I don't get it either)

"Professor, can I talk to you for a moment?" asked Sirius knocking on the Headmasters door uncertainly.

Dumbledore looked up from a pile of papers on his desk, smiling welcomingly at the nervous boy. "Please come in Mr. Black."

Sirius nervously walked into the Headmasters office, closing the door behind him. "Well if it isn’t my ungrateful great great grandson." Said Phineas Black in his normal aristocratically snotty way.

"Well if it isn’t the worse Headmaster Hogwarts had ever seen." SaidSirius as he stood in front of Dumbledore's desk, his signature glare trained on his great grandfather.

Dumbledore smiled welcomingly, his eyes twinkling behind his half moon spectacles. "What is bothering you Mr. Black? Lemon drop?" offered Dumbledore from the small candy dish on=2 0his desk.

Sirius shook his head and sat on the chair closest to Dumbledore,"Professor if I may speak freely?"

"Please."

"Professor I want to be the one to drink the Mens Redimio potion. I'm one of Remus' closest friends and I know everything about him. Things that even James, Peter and Lily do not know."

"I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that Mr. Black, it's too dangerous." Said Dumbledore with an air of finality.

"Professor, Remus has memories that he wants no one else to see. Memories of his father, his mother's death and his Lycanthropy. You can't have just anyone do this; it has to be someone Remus completely trusts.Someone who knows what to expect, and that person is me."

Dumbledore leaned forward in his seat his fingers placed together under his chin, "I wasn't going to send just anyone Mr. Black."

Sirius moved forward in his chair copying Dumbledore's posture, "And just who were you planning to send Professor?"

"If I were still alive that boy would have been taught better manners. What on earth have Walburga and Orion been doing all these years?"Muttered Phineas from his portrait, taking a puff from his cigar.

Dumbledore ignored Phineas, "I was going to send Professor McGonagall. I myself am unable to go for I must overlook things here."

"No you can't!" shouted Sirius slamming his hands on the desk as eh jumped out of his chair. He was one-step from hyperventilation this was not good. This was not good at all. If McGonagall or one of the otherteachers were to go, they would find out about them becoming animagus.

Dumbledore gave Sirius a questioning look, "what are you saying Mr. Black?"

Sirius took a shaky breath and said, "Professor you just can't let Professor McGonagall take the potion. You just can't!"

"Why not Mr. Black?"

"Well for one thing she is so… old." At Dumbledore's raised eyebrowsSirius elaborated, "It's just that she has an extremely strong mind, but over the years a human's body starts to grow weaker. Her mind may survive the potion but her body may not. So you see my wanting to go is for the safety of our… teachers. The educators of all the future leaders."Sirius looked down and made an 'I can't believe I just said that' look, mouthing the words so you see my wanting to go is for the safety of our… teachers. I must be high from the fumes in potions.

Dumbledore sighed, "I'm sure Professor McGonagall would feel grateful for your… concern of her health, unfortunately I stand by my original statement."

"But Professor, you sent Lily and James into the Forbidden Forest!" protested Sirius, outraged that Dumbledore didn't believe that he could handle something important but that James could. "With all due respect, a mind potion couldn't be as dangerous as the Forbidden Forest!"

"But on the contrary Mr. Black, the quest that Mr. and Mrs. Potter - sorry I mean Ms. Evans- are on is considerably safer than the one you are looking to go on." Said Dumbledore refusing to back down from his original decision.

"Please Professor, don't make me beg." Said Sirius putting on his infamous puppy dog look.

"You know in my time Albus I would have already put the little brat in detention for talking to me that way. Would have hung him by his fingernails for begging." Said Phineas from his portrait. Sirius turned around and glared at his grandfather.

"As soon as I get home I am destroying your portrait." Threatened Sirius before turning back to Dumbledore, falling down to his knees. "Please Professor Dumbledore! If I die, it's not as if my family will miss me. Please please please please please? Come on I'm begging here!" said Sirius as he crawled up to Dumbledore, his infamous pouting added to his infamous puppy dog look.

Dumbledore sighed rubbing his temples, realizing that he would not win this battle. "Alright Mr. Black I will allow you to drink the Mens Redimio potion."

Sirius pumped his fist in the air, "Alright!" Sirius ran out the door only to pop his back in again, "Thank you Professor, you won't regret this!"

Dumbledore put his hand up, "Ah! Mr.-" his door closed, and Dumbledore put his hand down. "… Black. Oh well what's done is done."

"The last time a kid said that the Chamber of Secrets was opened." Said Phineas as he put out his cigar, disappearing into what Dumble dore guessed was Phineas' other portrait.

"Oh Phineas your just jealous that one of your family has enough sense to live his own life, and is not brainwashed like the rest of you." Called Headmaster Dippot to Phineas as he disappeared, "Hey! Don't walk away while I am speaking to you!" growled the former Headmaster as he followed Phineas into an unknown portrait.

Dumbledore looked out of his forest-view window, as the screams of two teenagers echoed at him from a distance. "I wonder how Mr. Potter and Ms. Evans are fairing."

-------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------James Potter sighed softly as he awoke from the most wonderful dream in the world; Lily Evans had fallen asleep in his arms. Her soft red hair spilling down his chest as she gently turned in their warmth. He opened his eyes, shutting them as the harsh morning sun beamed happily in the sky. He heard a soft moan from under him and realized that his dream was not. "James?" came a groggy voice from under him.

James smiled and dug his face into Lily's hair, "James if you don't take your hand off my chest I'm going to decapitate you."

James snapped into reality when a sharp pain appeared suddenly on his left cheek. "Ow." He complained rubbing his cheek, "That smarts, what was that for?"

Lily stuck her nose up in the air and started to make her way through the forest. She stopped for a moment turning towards James, "We have to get that Sanguinaria Canadensis otherwise Remus is going to be in a coma forever. So stop sitting on your butt and lets go find that centaur!"

James muttered and rubbed his cheek as he followed Lily through the forest. Lily turned around and after seeing his dejected face, she took pit on him. "I'm sorry James; I hadn't meant to slap you. I'm just worried about Remus."

James was just about to tell her that it was all right and he was feeling the same way when he noticed something sneaking up behind Lily from the dark depths of the forest. It just stood there for a moment, as if it were confused as to how it had gotten there. Lily oblivious to what was going on behind her looked at James worriedly for a moment. "Potter are you alright?" she asked uncertainly, studying James' suddenly turned clammy features. "You look sick."

James pointed behind her unable to speak, his voice frozen in his throat.He swallowed the nothingness in his throat before whispering softly, and extending his hand towards her. "Lily walk towards me slowly, keep calm and whatever you do, do not look over your shoulder." Cautioned James as the creature continued to stealthily sneak behind Lily it's face had been relieved of the dark shadows, allowing James to recognize the creature as a Gremlin. Lily was about to look over her shoulder whenJames continued to whisper urgently to her, "Lily keep c alm and don’t scream." Grabbing Lily's sleeve James pulled Lily behind him and stood in front of her protectively. He took a deep breath and tried to remember something anything that would help against Gremlins.

He scowled remembering that The Marauder's had cut Magical Creatures that day to visit Remus in the Hospital wing under James' trusty invisibility cloak. Lily had grabbed onto the back of James' robes now completely terrified. Looking over James' shoulder she could see the Gremlin advancing on them and felt herself being pushed back against a tree by James' body. She grabbed onto James' robes tighter and was now pressing her body completely against his as though having even a tiny bit of space between them would make the Gremlin want to kill them more.

The Gremlin, though not know for its brain, has only one fatal weakness.James however did not know it, and Lily didn't attend Care of Magical Creatures. This weakness was a deadly allergic reaction to the sun. The gremlin facing them circled the patch of sunlight in the clearing and stopped rendered blind. James sighed in relief, as the Gremlin seemed to be distracted by the intense pain he was under. Putting his finger to his lips, me motioned for Lily to follow him. Of course that would have been too easy, I mean whose that lucky? Lily gasped and James turned around to see that a group of around nine Gremlins were surrounding them, while also managing to avoid the sun the first had walked into. They had saliva dripping off their teeth, the wetness dripping onto the soft ground below. It was too late to run too late to hide; James gulped and closed his eyes as one of the Gremlins went to slam him in the head with a club. As he did this, he stood in front of Lily protectively, "Lily run. Now!" said James as he waited to be hit, knowing that he had no chance to outrun them. The only way was to get Lily out safely, and to do that he had to offer himself as a distraction.

Lily clung to James' robes tighter and now had tears running down her face, "No! I refuse to leave you!" she said, "If I have to I will die here with you!"

James turned around his eyes wide with shock as he grabbed her shoulders shaking her, "You have to go Lily! You have to get the Sanguinaria Canadensis for Remus. You have to move forward."

Lily was about to answer defiantly when instead she screamed. Hers only barely audible over James' scream of pain. James fell onto the floor, blood pouring from his head where the club had hit him. "James!" Lily dropped down next to him and protectively pulled James to her body. His head lay on her chest with her arms wrapped around it. His body limply leaning against hers and the ground awkwardly. "Get away from us! What do you want?"

The Gremlin that smacked James on the back of the head was advancing towards them once again. The group of eight behind him started advancing towards the couple as the smell of warm blood r eached their nostrils.

Lily grabbed her wand from where it had fallen from her pocket and cast a protection spell to ward them off until she came up with a plan. Once a shield had been established, Lily laid James' head against her lap and began to take off her robes. James opened his eyes painfully and smiled at Lily. "Why are you still here? I told you to run for it." He said weakly, wincing as Lily touched to gash on his head.

Lily began to rip her robe into long thin strips staying quiet as she pondered his question, why had she stayed? It is not as if she cared about him. Lily was shaken out of her reverie as James began to mutter incoherently. Shaking her head she gently lifted up James' head and wound the strips around his head; taking care not to put them too tightly.

There was the sound of the Gremlins trying to break through the shield and Lily knew it would only take them a couple more minutes to break through her weak attempt at Magical Shields.

Lily sighed as she wracked her brain trying to think of a way out of this.Lily sucked in her breath as she felt the shield around her getting weaker and weaker. Closing her eyes, she placed her lips against James' as tears began to pour down her porcelain face once again. James sighed softly figuring that if he had to go so soon at least in was in the arms of the one he loved. But no, that was not how it was supposed to be! Lily had to get away from here, she had to get the Sanguinaria Canadensis and give it to Remus.

James weakly lifted himself from Lily's lap, cutting off the connection of their lips. "Lily you have to get out of here! Even if I am unable to survive at least I will die knowing that you and Remus are safe."

Lily shook her head and hugged James, "If you going James… then I am going with you." With that she kissed him once again, an electric spark jolted through the shield as they did causing the Shield to malfunction. The Gremlins were pushed back a few feet by an electrical current the shield let out and Lily and James were open to attacks.

They did not care though as long as they had this one happy memory, they would not mind if this last moment together was their last as long as they were in each other's arms.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------Peter sighed as he leaned his head back against his chair. Severus looked at Peter from the corner of his eye before training his eyes back onto the potion he was preparing. "Tired?"

Peter shook his head and watched as Severus flipped through the pages of notes that Dumbledore had given him on the Mens Redimio Potion. Serverus looked up to see Peter watching him in a sort of hungry way. Smiling, Snape dropped the notes and turned to Peter seductively.Gulping Peter smiled=2 0nervously at his boyfriend, feeling somewhat silly that he had been caught checking him out.

Severus pulled Peter out of his chair and against him. Peter leaned his head against Severus' shoulder and sighed allowing himself to be swayed back and forth gently. Closing his eyes Peter dug his head deeper into Severus' shoulder. Severus pulled away gently and leaned his forehead against Peters.

"Your worried." It was not a question it was a statement. Peter nodded and pulled away from Severus walking to the window that faced theForbidden Forest. Severus sighed and wrapped his arms around Peter's waist, pulling the boy flesh against him. Placeing his lips against Peter's ear, Severus whispered insureances to him. "Everything is going to be alright Peter. In a couple of days, James and Lily will be back with the Sanguinaria Canadensis, and we will have this potion made. Sirius will drink the potion and bring Remus back to us; everything will be back to normal soon. I promise."

Peter turned in Severus' arms and leaned up, kissing him softly on his lips. Severus pressed Peter against the wall, holding Peter's hips against his. Severus allowed Peter time to breathe by moving his mouth to Peter's neck. Peter ran a hand down Severus' arm and under his shirt allowing his hand to blindly explore the hidden skin and muscle that resided there.

Severus moaned softly as Peter's hand ran across his chest, tweaking one of his nipples gently. Peter's mouth captured Severus' nipping at his bottom lip asking for entrance. Snape opened his mouth winding his fingers into the smaller boys light brown hair, his other hand worked on Peter's belt fighting to get it undone.

Slipping his hand into Peter's pants, he was about to run his hand across Peter's erection when the screams of Artemis filled the room. They broke away disappointedly and walked over to the crib on the far end of the room. Peter gently lifted Artemis from the crib and grabbed the bottleSnape offered him. Gently rocking Artemis, Peter placed the bottle into the baby's mouth.

"He's so tiny." Commented Severus after a few minutes of watching Peter take care of Artemis. Peter nodded and gave the now empty milk bottle to Severus who vanished it.

Setting Artemis down into his crib for the night, Peter watched as the small child like thing fell asleep. Snape began putting the potions ingredenets away for the night, too tired and aroused to do any more work.

When the last of the potion had been stored away, Peter wheeled Artemis into a private room off the potions laboratory. Severus joined a couple of minutes later, with some food and drink. "We're luckyDumbledore gave us this room." He commented as he poured Peter a glass of pumpkin juice.

Downing the glass Peter nodded in agreement, grabbing a sandwich on the way to the couch on the far end of the spacious room that had been graciously given to them by Dumbledore. "Why are we in here again?"

Sever us sighed and wrapped his arm around Peter's shoulder pulling the smaller boy to him. "It's closer to Remus and this is the best vicinity the castle has for the making of a very difficult potion. Almost everything seen here is top-of-"

Peter bored with the way the conversation was headed, leaned up and kissed Snape roughly on the lips. Not wanting to miss an opportunity,Snape placed his hand against Peter's waist and noticed that his pants were still unbuttoned. Grinning mischievously, Severus slipped his hand onto the front of Peter's boxers, wanting to tease him. He was in for a surprise though when Peter pushed him down flat against the couch, his lower body rubbing torturously against Severus'.

Severus gasped loudly, when Peter's erection rubbed against his through the fabric of his trousers. Biting his lip Peter kissed Severus' neck, sucking the skin right below his ear. Snape unbuttoned Peter's shirt and pushedPeter on his back kissing down his chest. Peter slipped his fingers through Severus' silky black hair, pulling his head up so that he could kiss him again. Pulling away suddenly Peter sat up, pushing Severus off of him. "Sev we can't."

Severus moaned softly but put a couple of feet between them. Closing his eyes Snape took a few deep breaths trying to calm himself down. Peter watched Severus worriedly, "I'm sorry, Sev."

Severus smiled weakly at Peter and shook his head, "It's alright Peter." Getting Severus winced slightly, "Now excuse me while I take=2 0an ice cold shower."

Peter watched as Severus made his way towards the room's small bathroom. Rolling his eyes Peter leaned his head against the back of the couch and was about to fall asleep when soft moans came from the bathroom. Peter opened one eye and listened to the sounds coming from the bathroom. Deciding that he should "check" on Severus, Peter slowly made his way towards the bathroom door. Opening it, a crack Peter stuck his head in and could barely swallow the gasp that threatened to come out of his mouth when he saw jets of water running down Severus thin, slightly muscular body.

Peter watched as Severus' hands ran up and down his body, leaving a soapy trail in their wake. Peter's eyes followed Severus' hands as they traveled further and further south. Peter's eyes shot up to Severus' face when he heard a soft chuckle. Blushing profoundly Peter turned his back to leave when suddenly a pair of very wet arms wrapped around his waist.

A pair of soft wet lips pressed against Peter's ear, making him shiver. "Do you like what you saw?" asked Severus seductively, allowing one of his hands to travel below Peter's shirt.

Peter nodded as Severus pushed him roughly against the bathroom door behind him. Severus pulled Peter closer to him kissing him roughly, pulling the smaller boy closer still using his left hand, using his free hand he began unbuttoning the Gryffindor boys robes. As the last button was freed, Severus pushed the robes slowly off Peter 's shoulders kissing anywhere skin was being revealed.

Peter buried his face into Severus' hair inhaling the smell of plums and some kind of foreign scent he couldn't quite identify. Whoever said Snape needed to wash his hair obviously had no idea what the hell they were talking about, his hair was soft like silk and not a bit greasy. It took Peter a moment to realize that he had been hurting Severus because he had somehow unknowingly slipped his hands into Snape's hair and was pulling on it a little to hard. “I'm sorry.”

“It's fine.” Peter suddenly stopped Severus, and slowly dragged his fingers up and down Severus' bare arms making him groan quietly. Roughly, Peter pulled Severus into a rough kiss once again.

Peter pulled away from Severus gasping for breath, leaning against the other boys shoulder for support. Severus seeing this as a sign of weakness pushed Peter so that he was under him. Pressing himself close to Peter, he could feel the boy's heartbeat and his growing arousal.Feeling like teasing the boy Severus slightly brushed Lucius' lips with his before pulling up to watch in amusement as the boy under him glared daggers.

Severus smirked knowing that he was in complete control of Lucius.Leaning down he gently bit Malfoy's pulse point making him gasp softly,“Severus. What are we doing?”

Choosing to ignore the question, Severus slowly started sucking on Peter's most sensitive bits of skin. Right under his left ear, his Adams apple, that spot right above his right collarbone... you get the point.Underneath him, Peter shuddered violently as warm wet tongue and lips teased him gently almost as though they were just a figment of his imagination.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE PETER/SEVERUS OR JUST DON'T LIKE READINGABOUT THEM HAVING SEX, BAIL OUT HERE. SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE NON-SLASH WELCOME BACK!

“Severus…” Peter was about to become forceful if he didn't stop this soon.

Severus pulled Peter closer by his hair and slipped his teasing tongue into Peter's mouth, scraping his tongue over Peter's teeth. Peter thrust his hips up grinding them against Severus' satisfied when a deep groan vibrated through Severus’ mouth.

Severus slipped his hands under Peter's shirt slipping said shirt over his head and latching his mouth onto Peter's nipple, switching his attention to the other one every couple of minutes.

Peter undid Severus' belt buckle and fumbled for the button and zipper of his trousers. It was a bit hard to do anything, with the warm hands teasing his skin and Severus' teasing tongue sucking his skin in his most sensitive spots.

Breaking off for breath, Severus slipped his hands down Peter's body and started to remove the trousers that hide the rest of peter's body from him. Barely touching him, Severus quickly discarded all of Peter's clothes. Throwing them on the sink where his were abandoned.

Peter was in pain, h e needed release… Now! Severus deciding that he tortured Peter enough nuzzled Peter’s neck and grabbed his wand from the floor pointing it towards Peter's arse. Muttering a spell, he threw the wand haphazardly on the floor. Pulling Peter Severus pushed Peter roughly into the bathtub, slamming him against the tiled wall. Not thinking about how much pain Peter might be in he slammed himself harshly into the tight ring of muscles and deeply into Peter's body.

The force of Severus' thrusts made Peter groan loudly and dig his head into Severus' shoulder, grabbing the taller boy's hair in his hands. Peter panted, letting his head fall back against the wall, allowing the jets of water fall down his face. Severus’ stomach was rubbing just the right way against his cock. Just a bit more and… sigh. Without losing pace Severus changed their position slightly so that he hit that bundle on nerves deep inside continuously with his rhythmic thrusting.

A few more well placed thrusts and Peter came to his release, biting Severus shoulder in the process but Severus was too preoccupied with the pleasure coursing through his body to care. Only when he finally caught his breath did he glare angrily at Peter for leaving a big bright purple bruise on his shoulder.

NON-PETER/SEVERUS OR JUST DON'T LIKE READING ABOUT THEM HAVING SEX PEOPLE WELCOME BACK

Remus' POV

The light above me was blinding, my mouth was dry, and my eyes wer e watering. All in all not a good way to wake up. It took me a moment to realize that I was in fact not in heaven, or hell, or my dorm, or the hospital wing, or even the place in the Forbidden Forest where Malfoy and his cronies left me for dead.

No I must have been in limbo, that place you go before you enter either heaven or hell. I stood up expecting pain to shoot through my body; to my complete surprise, I felt nothing. Not as if I was numb, and not as I would on a normal none werewolf day. I felt nothing as if I were floating on air.

To Be Continued…