Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Simplicity ❯ Simplicity ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is the closest to angst I can get…I think.

00000000000

It was simple. Harry loved him and nothing would ever change that. Not even his best friends, or the approval of his godfather. He had done so much for this world, and if they wouldn’t let him have his little piece of heaven, then they could all go jump off a really high cliff…or walk into a river with their pockets filled with stones.

Even when he had hated the man he had loved him. Loved him for seeing him as he was, not as the world saw him…not as the-boy-who-lived.

It had been wonderful to feel equal to someone instead of superior. To be hated instead of endeared only when he was doing something right. Even Dumbledore wasn’t like that. Though that was probably why he had forgiven the man for the old man’s death.

Not that it mattered all that much. That was past, and he wasn’t one to dwell on the past. At least….not anymore.

He knew that Hermione and Ron would be disappointed…maybe even disgusted with his choice of a partner. Maybe they had a right to be disgusted with him. All he knew was that he could never give the other man up for anything. If he did, he would most likely die. He would be hurt if they rejected him, but at least he would be able to move on, have a life with his lover. He would grieve as was natural, but he would get over his sadness eventually.

Harry knew that the rest of the world, at least the part that didn’t know him as him, would be disappointed in their savior. They expected him to play the hero forever and marry a nice decent little witch like Ginny. Then be forced to live out the rest of his life peacefully.

Harry didn’t want that. He didn’t want Ginny. He wouldn’t have her.

He wanted Severus, and he would have him. No one could take the man away form him. Ever.

000000000000000

This was kinda a one chapter thing. Harry’s refection on the way things would be when he announces his bond with Sevvy. XD

I like that pairing a lot! This is my first HP fic…all the rest are basically FMA. But…I hope you liked it…and

I DON’T OWN HARRY POTTER!!!

-new_moongirl