Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Ye Olde Switcheroo ❯ .:+Chapter 1; SUFFER WITH YOUR NEW FATE!+:. ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
everyone! I thought of an idea that would serve mostly for a crack story but I also want to squeeze in some romance too. By the way, I do not particularly care for Ginny or Pansy so neither one will turn out to be very good characters in this story. If you don’t like it, I suggest you don’t read the story. This is purely fan-made and I do not tolerate flames although reviews and even a bit of constructive criticism is welcomed. I’m doing this purely out of good fun so I hope you have as much fun reading it as I am having writing it. I am also including my own character into the mix. This story also takes place in everyone’s seventh year, Dumbledore and Snape aren’t dead and are in they’re original positions, Snape teaching the DADA class while Slughorn takes Potions. ENJOY!

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or it’s characters… they are all property of J.K. Rowling.

+Ye Olde Switcheroo+

.:+Chapter 1- SUFFER WITH YOUR NEW FATE+:.

Everyone was sitting in the Great Hall for the Start-of-the-year feast. The sorting for the first years had just been completed and now Dumbledore was approaching his podium to give his usual speech and then to announce the start of the feast. As he approached the podium the owl statue that was apart of his podium ruffled his metal feathers and stretched his wings wide and everyone began to quiet down as all heads turned to Dumbledore. Dumbledore smiled down at all of his students over his spectacles. “It is magnificent to be able to see all your bright and smiling faces on such a glorious night. I am going to make a couple quick announcements and then you can all start eating. First of all, to all first years, welcome to Hogwarts! I am sure you will all enjoy yourselves here as you learn to be your fullest! And to all others, welcome back! As you all know, the Forbidden forest, is and will remain, forbidden. On another note, myself and the rest of the staff came up with an interesting idea this year. You see, last year, there was more rivalry between the houses than I have seen in many, many years. But there has always been rivalry, and that I expect to stay whether I like it or not, but last year, there was a tremendous amount of rivalry. It started to actually become dangerous last year and over the last few years, I could see it increasing to that point. However, this year, things will change. You see, after conferencing with the other teachers, I have forty names here,” He held up a parchment scroll. “These forty names, ten from each house, are the names of those who are the most prejudice and in some cases, most influential. These people will spend their first semester as a member of the house they detest the most.” Whispers broke out throughout the entire Great Hall. Dumbledore watched them all knowingly before he held his hands up and silence quickly spread throughout the school. At the start of the second semester, there will be forty new names of more prejudice and influential students that will be switched into their most detested house as well. As for Quidditch, that will go on like usual, and whether you have been switched into a new house through this movement or not, you can represent your original house during games and try out for your original house’s team. That will remain unchanged. Now remain seated, and trust me when I say, you will know when you have been selected to be switched into a new house. Oh, and after you have been selected to be switched into a house, you are to stand up and go to your new house table to eat with your new house. At the end of the year, a ball will be held and you will represent your original house as you are required to find a date from a different house other than your own. Now lets watch what happens shall we?” A somewhat amused glint appeared in Dumbledore’s eyes as he pointed his wand at the now open scroll. Each name on the scroll lifted off the paper and scrunched themselves up into little, floating, sparkling balls of light. Each one changing either blue, yellow, red, or green. Then in seconds they zipped off throughout the entire great hall. Ten little balls flew off to each house table, mostly red ones to the Slytherin table, and mostly green ones to the Gryffindor table. The balls lingered around the tables a little before flying into their corresponding students, changing the color of their uniform to match those of their new house’s. Shrieks, shouts, and howls of anger and frustration filled the Great Hall. At the Gryffindor table, Hermione, and Harry sighed in relief as the balls seemed to pass over then before an infuriated scream came from Ginny who was sitting right next to Hermione. Her uniform that used to be the colors, red and gold, were now green and silver. Ron snickered at his sister’s luck before a heavy kick landed a hit at his leg under the table then suddenly a stray ball of light flew out of nowhere and zoomed right into Ron, changing his uniform to match Ginny’s. He moaned in remorse and let his head hit the table in front of him as Ginny cackled evilly at her brother. While Ginny and Ron bickered, Hermione and Harry looked over at the Slytherin table to see who had been hit as well before they saw an enraged Draco Malfoy lift his metal plate from the table and smack the forms of Crabbe and Goyle in the back of their heads with it as hard as he could. His uniform was no longer green and silver, it was now red and gold. He sat back down and looked at the rest of the Slytherins who had not been changed, daring them to laugh, snicker, or even smirk at his misfortune. Then there was an enraged shriek as Pansy’s uniform turned yellow and black.

“Not Hufflepuff! They’re so weak!” Draco ignored her complaints and focused on throwing his own fit as a few others sitting at the Slytherin table threw fits as well. Dumbledore lifted his hands but silence did not come.

He now looked around at the students with a slightly irritated look in his eyes. “Silence!” He bellowed and a few students shrunk back into their seats as the surprisingly deep voice penetrated through the noise and everyone finally fell silent. “Now, if you have a new uniform on, please, stand up and replace yourselves at the correct tables.” Ron and Ginny stood up in a huff and stalked over to the Slytherin table as they received many glares from the Slytherins. Pansy had stood up and walked over angrily to the Hufflepuff table who were reluctant to let her sit. Malfoy was still sitting in his spot, clinging to the edge of the table angrily. Ginny had taken the empty seat that was left there from Pansy. Ron waited behind Malfoy who was still throwing his fit not even realizing that Ginny was now sitting next to him instead of Pansy. He may have detested Pansy but he’d have preferred to sit next to a Slytherin than a Gryffindor any day.

“I’m not moving!” He bellowed. His normally pale face was beat red with anger. Dumbledore flicked his wand and Draco felt himself be jerked from the table and was now standing at the front of the Gryffindor table. Ron reluctantly sat back down next to Ginny and nervously recovered his abused plate from in front of Crabbe and Goyle who were sitting across from him as an empty seat next to them that used to be occupied by Blaise Zabinni (spelling?) was now occupied by a former Hufflepuff who looked pretty darn terrified. Ron gulped at the glares he was receiving from Crabbe and Goyle and shrunk down a little closer to Ginny who was glaring right back at them.

Draco was looking at all the Gryffindors that were glaring at him. He noticed that all of the available spaces at the table had been taken besides one… next to Harry Potter. Harry seemed to realize this and started cursing under his breath and glaring down at his dinner plate, willing it to burst into flames. Dumbledore flicked his wand again and it seemed to give Draco a shove towards the only available seat left. Draco hesitated before slowly sitting down at the table. He was surprised his whole body didn’t burst into flames when his Slytherin butt touched the Gryffindor table. He glared at every Gryffindor who dared even glance at him and proceeded to threaten a first year who was seated on the side of him that Harry wasn’t occupying.

Dumbledore began to speak again. “The house with the students who do the best at trying to make friends with the people in their new house will win 200 house points for their original house. Now, bing bang boom!” Food sprung up in the middle of all of the tables and people began gathering their food onto their plates and eating. Malfoy glared at the food in front of him like it was tainted. He reluctantly put food on his plate. He wouldn’t have if he didn’t already feel like his stomach was digesting itself. I stabbed his spoon into his mashed potatoes but instead of eating it, he got an evil look on his face. He looked at Harry who had his head turned away from him, towards Ron, talking animatedly. He set his spoon full of mashed potatoes down on his plate so that the handle of the spoon stuck out from the plate. He aimed the spoon carefully then slammed his hand down over the handle of the spoon, rocketing a glob of mashed potatoes through the air and right into the back of Harry’s head. He watched Harry’s body stiffen and rushed to re-load his spoon. Harry slowly turned his head with a deathly glare towards Malfoy. As soon as he looked Malfoy in the eyes, another glob of mashed potatoes flew at him and hit him square in the face, covering his nose and left eye. Hermione hadn’t noticed and was answering the questions of a few first years. Harry’s fist clenched and flew through the air towards Malfoy but it was stopped by an invisible force and was forced back down to his side.

“Honestly! What is it with boys and not being able to act their age?!” Harry and Draco looked over at the person, the voice came from. She was a girl, she looked like she was about their age and had dark, reddish brown hair that fell past her shoulders in shiny, smooth, big, waves. Her eyes were a deep, dark blue color and she was pointing her wand at Harry’s face, giving it a small flick, as the mashed potatoes were cleared from his face without even the tiniest bit of residue left behind and she made them disappear. She happened to be sitting across from Draco. She put her wand away, gave them both one last look of warning and proceeded to eat.

Draco simply stared at her, bewildered. Who did she think she was saying something like that and to a Malfoy no less! He analyzed every inch of her, she seemed to be immune to this look of his that would normally have girls either ducking behind their bucks or other people to escape it or used the attention to try and flirt with him. Harry’s hand mindlessly felt the back of his head for the glob of mashed potatoes that had been launched there by a certain blond-haired prat sitting next to him. He looked at her curiously. She really was very pretty. It then registered that he had never seen her at Hogwarts before. “What year are you?” He asked her suddenly. She looked up at him cautiously.

“seventh…” She slowly ate another spoon full of her orange jell-o that she had in front of her.

“Really? What house? I’ve never seen you around before?” She looked around her surroundings indicating that it should be pretty obvious what house she was in considering the very table she sat at. “W-well I mean, some people got switched from other houses… like this git!” he pointed at Draco, sitting to his left.

“Watch it Pothead.” Draco growled. But he was ignored.

“I’m a Gryffindor. You’ve just never noticed me. I’ve always been here. I just usually keep to myself…” She looked at both boys wearily before turning back to her food. Neither boy said anything more to her for the rest of the dinner. It wasn’t until people were filing out of the Great Hall at different times to go off to their house common rooms, each house prefect taking a large group of first years. Harry watched as the girl finished her meal and stood up to leave and he realized that Malfoy was still sitting there as well and that Hermione had already left just like eighty percent of the Gryffindors. He stood as well and walked down between the tables, aware of the unfortunate fact that Malfoy was fallowing right behind him. He followed her out of the Great Hall and towards the Gryffindor common room, totally unaware that she was taking unnecessary turns down longer halls and some that even led in the opposite direction she needed to go in for a while. She entered a hallway that was completely empty besides her, Harry, and Draco. She spun on her heals, making Harry and Draco freeze on the spot. “Why are you following me?!”

Harry blushed slightly. “I-I don’t know… I thought you were going to the common room…”

“What, you don’t know your own way to the same common room that you’ve been going to for the past six years?” she asked sarcastically. Harry’s mouth opened and closed but no words came out. She rolled her eyes. “What do you want?”

“What’s your name?” Harry blurted out. She looked at him dumbfounded.

“You stalked me through half of this damn school just to ask me what my name was?”

“Well no… well… I’m not exactly sure why I was following you in the first place. I guess I just got lost in thought… but I do want to know what your name is…”

She looked at him scrutinizing. “My name is Angela Dasen…”

“My name’s Harry Potter.” He smiled at her and held out his hand. She shook his hand.

“I know…”

Dasen?” Draco pronounced slowly, and bluntly, making his presence known. Her eyes narrowed at him. “As in, the Dasen family that has been rival to the Malfoy family for the past seventy years?” She nodded. Harry looked back and forth between the two.

“Yes, why?”

“My name’s Draco Malfoy.” He said proudly, crossing his arms in front of his chest and staring down at her.

“…Beautiful.” She muttered before she attempted to walk around the boys and leave.

“Yes, I am aren’t I?” Draco sneered at her retreating figure. She didn’t bother turning around or even stopping while giving her reply.

“Yeah, if you call a nice chunky piece of broccoli wedged between your teeth beautiful.” She turned a corner and disappeared from view as Draco’s hand shot to his mouth. Harry snickered and Draco punched him in the arm.

“Why’d you follow me anyways?” Harry said in a voice dripping with irritation.

“Because, I quite obviously don’t know how to get to the Gryffindor common room and I wasn’t about to follow the know-it-all Mudblood out or some ruddy first year who’s just as clueless as me.” He sneered at Harry.

“Don’t call Hermione a Mudblood!” Harry growled at him.

Draco rolled his eyes. “Just show me where the damn common room is, Pothead. As much as I hate Gryffindor, I’d rather sleep in a bed than a hallway.” Harry chose not to respond to him and just ignore him as he stalked off towards the common room, pretending that Draco wasn’t even there. They finally reached the common room and Harry muttered the password loud enough for Draco to hear, hoping he wouldn’t have to repeat it because that would mean giving Malfoy information he needed, no matter if he’d find out sooner or later anyways. Just the thought of helping Malfoy out at all in any way disgusted him. He scanned the common room as Malfoy fell through the portrait hole. He spotted Hermione talking to that girl, Angela, from before. They were laughing and chatting happily. Instead of walking over to say hi to Hermione he just stood there and watched. Then they seemed to say good bye and Angela walked upstairs towards the girls’ dormitories. Harry took that moment to run over to Hermione. Draco just stood where he was, glaring at everyone and everything with disgust.

“You know Angela?” Harry said quickly and somewhat quietly.

“Hello, to you too, Harry.” She rolled her eyes and smirked at her friend, very much used to things like this from both him and Ron. “Yes I do. I’ve been talking to her since third year when we got put in a class together.”

“How come I never knew her or met her?” He asked dumbfounded.

“Well, you almost always had something else going on that you were so wrapped up about instead of taking time to make more friends than just me and Ron. And she’s also not one to introduce herself to every person that walks by. I mean she’s incredibly nice, funny, sweet, and just a very pleasant girl to be around, but she doesn’t usually introduce herself to people first. She usually waits for other people to introduce themselves to her first.” Hermione blabbed on and Harry hung on to every word she said. Just then Parvati Patil and Romilda Vane stood on top of a table.

“Everyone! Can we have your attention, please?!” Romilda shouted over the commotion. (I don’t know if Romilda is in the same year as Harry or not, but if she isn’t, then she is in this story.) All heads turned to her and everyone seemed to quiet down. “This is for all seventh-years! There’s a party going on for all seventh years! It’s a long-standing Hogwarts tradition that all seventh years from all houses have one giant party together on the first night of their seventh year at Hogwarts. All seventh years please gather around us please, Oh and change into your pajamas! This year all the seventh years are required to wear pajamas to the party! So everyone change and come right back down immediately! We’ve got a list of all our seventh years and plan on dragging EVERYONE there!”

Hermione jumped up and down. “Oh! I almost forgot about this! I’ve heard rumors about this party! It’s supposed to be a really excellent party! Go change Harry! You’re going! I’m going to go change and get Angela!” Before Harry could reply Hermione had started running up the stairs to the girls’ dormitories. With a sigh Harry turned to the very lost Draco Malfoy.

“Boys’ dormitories are this way…” Draco glared at Harry and followed Harry up to the boys’ dormitories. He was very irritated to find that they had indeed moved his things into the same dorm room that Harry stayed in. Harry was rummaging around in his trunk and eventually pulled out some pajamas then began to change with his back turned to Draco. Draco reluctantly decided that he’d go to the party and pulled out his pajamas as well. His pajamas consisted of a pair of green, silver, and black, plaid pajama pants and a black t-shirt. Harry had on a pair of black pajama pants that had golden snitches sewn into them that Mrs. Weasley had given him for Christmas one year, and a grey t-shirt. He then pulled on a maroon sweatshirt. Other seventh year boys began to flow into the room, hurriedly changing into their own pajamas. Draco was already headed down to the common room. Harry had a desperate urge to chuck a book at the back of the blonde’s head. He stalked downstairs himself and his cheeks began to tint a little pink when he saw Hermione and Angela waiting down in the common room. Angela complaining and trying to sneak back up into the dorm room every now and then. Hermione had on a pair of violet pajama pants and a white tank top that fit her perfectly. But Harry’s attention was drawn much more to Angela. She was wearing a pair of black shorts, that were… very short, and a maroon tank top. Hermione held her arm firmly while students that weren’t seventh years, flowed up to the common rooms and soon all of the seventh years were all standing around in the common room. Harry walked over to Hermione and Angela.

“I love you’re pajama pants, Harry!” Hermione said smiling. Harry smiled back and nodded.

“Fancy running into you here.” Harry said jokingly at Angela. She rolled her eyes but allowed a small smile to form.

“Alright everyone! The party is in the room of requirement! Now the point is to get there without being caught because this is not arranged by teachers, therefore we are breaking the rules by doing this. Teachers have caught people sneaking off to this party before but they all know about the tradition and don’t usually punish you. Unless you are caught by Snape… or Filch… because Filch will usually bring you to Snape… but other than that, don’t worry about it! Now quietly! Me and Parvati will lead the way!” Romilda announced. When she finished, she jumped down from the table and her and Parvati took the lead and opened the portrait hole. Everyone quickly poured out of the portrait hole and was very quiet. They were able to make it to the Room of Requirement without a problem and everyone ran into the doors into a raging party. There were red, yellow, blue, and green streamers and balloons everywhere. This was the only time all four houses were able to actually party together without a whole lot of fights. Although most of the time people normally hung out with the people from their own house. As soon as Harry, Hermione, and Angela entered the party, Hermione was lifted off her feet by a very emotional Ron Weasley.

“Ron! what’s wrong? I can’t breathe!” She gasped out. Ron loosened his grip but still didn’t let her go.

“Hermione! I hate Slytherin so much! Everyone looks like they’re going to kill me there!” he whined in agony. Ginny walked over silently, too embarrassed by her brother to do much else. Harry waved at her and smiled and she returned the smile and wave. Hermione turned to Harry, Ginny, and Angela.

“I’m going to take Ron and find something for us to drink. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Before anyone could reply her and Ron were weaving through masses of people towards a long table that sported drinks and snacks.

“Hey, Ginny!” Ginny looked around at the sound of someone calling her name over the music that was playing. She say Dean waving his hands in the air at her. “Over here!” She smiled and thanked the gods that she didn’t have to sit and wait for her embarrassing brother to come back as she ran over to join him and Seamus. This left Harry and Angela alone… Harry looked at her and she blushed slightly. But before either one could say anything a piss-drunk Neville Longbottom came thundering through and latching onto Harry.

“Gee wiz! This is tha best *hiccup* partay eva!” Then he seemed to notice the startled looking girl next to Harry that was Angela. “’Arry! Is this yur new girlfriend? *hiccup* Why didn’t cha tell me?! Free drinks for tha newly weds! *hiccup*” Neville then proceeded to pass out and fall to the floor unconscious. Harry couldn’t seem to keep his cheeks from putting a tomato to shame because they were so red.

“I-I swear, I have no idea what he’s talking about!” Harry stammered.

Her face was red as well but she just laughed. “Don’t worry about it Harry, It’s quite obvious he’s intoxicated. I’m surprised he could even make his way over to you let alone speak!”

Just then Malfoy flew up to Harry out of no where holding a cup of something that looked thick and green. “Hey! Potter! Just who I was looking for! You know you’re my best friend right?! How about doing me a favor, old buddy, old pal?!” Malfoy’s mouth was moving a mile a minute. Harry looked at him like he had just pronounced eternal love to Ron.

“W-what? N-!” Before he could finish rejecting him Malfoy started up again.

“Great thanks! I owe you one!” And the cup was shoved to Harry’s mouth and the thick green liquid inside it slid down his throat. Malfoy ran under a table behind Harry as Harry coughed a couple times trying not to choke. He felt his features begin to bubble and change shape.

Pollyjuice potion… fantastic…’ Harry thought miserably as Angela pounded on his back to try to help him with his choking. When he finally stopped choking over the potion, she stopped but kept her hand on his shoulder.

“Harry, are you alright?” She asked still in shock over what happened. Harry stood up straight and she just stared at him.

“Yeah, I think so.” He noticed her stares. “What? Who’d that git make me turn into?” She pulled him towards a wall with a mirror on it and shoved him in front of it. He stared at his reflection. He now had platinum blond hair and grey rock-like eyes. “I’m Malfoy!” He moaned in irritation. He turned around to start his hunt for the real Malfoy when a pug-faced girl dressed in a pink night-gown came barreling through the crowd and in his direction. She had short black hair. “Oh… now I see… damn… I’m going to kill him…”

“Dracooooooooooo!!” She cooed as she saw him and began running faster. Harry pulled Angela in front of him and she stopped dead in her tracks in front of Angela. She looked her up and down. “Who’s this?” Her face pulled up into a sneer of disgust. Angela glared down at the girl and nearly growled.

“Pansy! Uhm… hi! This… this… this is… Angela! She’s my uhm… my friend!” He stammered. He was terrified of being molested by one of the most revolting girls at Hogwarts.

Pansy looked her up and down again and mentally decided that she was a threat to her and that she automatically didn’t like her. She had a strange feeling that she would be the cause of many issues that could very well keep her from her precious Draco. “I don’t like her.” Angela held back the need to slap her across her puggish face. Angela then made a decision as well. She didn’t like Pansy as much as Pansy didn’t like her either. “What’re you doing with a girl like this anyway? A pathetic Gryffindor! And she’s not even attractive!”

“Oh, I beg to differ!” Harry immediately spoke up. “She’s a lot more attractive than you!” He blushed a little at saying it but immediately shrunk behind Angela after receiving a very dangerous look from Pansy.

“Come on, Drakey-poo! You shouldn’t waste any time you could be spending with Slytherins by spending it with filthy Gryffindors. Leave your little friend behind.” She grabbed the sleeve of Draco/Harry’s sleeve. Angela hit her hand away from his sleeve immediately.

“Excuse me, but I’m not just his friend.” Pansy glared at Angela. “I’m his girlfriend. So go bother someone else, preferably someone who actually likes you!” Pansy was seething. She shot a fiery look at Draco/Harry.

“Is this true?” Draco/Harry looked from her to Angela a couple times before nodding frantically.

“Yeah, yeah, it’s all true! Now… shoo!” He waved his hands off. With a huff she spun on her heals and retreated into the crowd. After a couple seconds Harry sighed. “You didn’t have to do that, you know.”

“I know, but she was getting really annoying and I didn’t feel like looking at her anymore.” She rolled her eyes.

“I’m going to murder Malfoy the next time I see him.” Harry grumbled. They stood there for a half an hour until finally Harry felt his face reverting back to normal. He turned around and looked in the mirror behind him and confirmed it. The real Draco Malfoy came out from underneath the table and walked over to them. He gave an exasperated look at the crowd Pansy had disappeared into and turned back to the two. He nodded at Harry then grabbed Angela by the arm and started to walk back into the party. She yanked her arm back looking like he had burned her.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She asked, dumbfounded.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He retorted. He made to grab hold of her arm again but she pulled it away. She glared at him and he sighed. “Well you did just tell Parkinson that you’re my girlfriend.” He spat the word.

“No, I told her I was Harry’s girlfriend.” She put her hands on her hips and Draco seemed to look her up and down. She blushed slightly and tried to cover it up with an even harder glare. He noticed this.

“But in case you didn’t notice, Harry was me when you said that.” He flashed her a smug grin. “So now Parkinson thinks you’re my girlfriend and will be watching everything we both do from now on. Which means whenever we’re together we have to act like we are actually dating or she’ll just attack me again.” He grabbed her again and she seemed to realize that it was partially her fault that this happened anyways. Then she hatched a perfect idea and let him pull her away from Harry and into the crowd. A slow song started and couples slow dancing blocked every exit that let them off of the dance floor. So instead of standing there looking like idiots while everyone around them danced, Draco quickly placed her left hand on his right shoulder and held her right hand in his left. Before she could back away like he knew she would his right arm secured itself around her waist, pulling her towards him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She whispered angrily at him. He began to move at everyone else’s pace, forcing Angela to move as well. But instead of making it obvious that she was being forced to dance and embarrassing herself, she started willingly dancing, but not without keeping a good few inches between her body and his. She could admit that he was attractive but she wasn’t actually attracted to him. “I didn’t agree to dance with you!” She whispered angrily as he led her into a spin.

“I didn’t plan on dancing. We got trapped in here, and Pansy is watching. I can tell you don’t like her. Just dance, as soon as there’s an opening to get out off this damn dance floor we’ll leave.” he hissed back at her. She glared at him and let her eyes wander to the walls where she saw Pansy leaning up against the wall, glaring at her and Draco. She evolved her plan even more and decided on a much more amusing idea. The song slowly started evolving faster and faster until she recognized it as an American song. One that was about as deep into Hip-Hop as you could get. Considering the fact that her and her family took trips to America each summer, she new exactly how to dance to this. She looked around her and noticed that the other couple seemed to be evolving to it on their own. She turned around so that her back was facing Draco and he looked at her curiously. He seemed to stop dancing so that he could observe what on earth she was doing. Then she began swinging her hips in a very seductive way and he immediately recognized what she was doing. ‘Wow, she really hates Pansy.’ He smirked at this thought but chose to stay where he was. He was pretty sure that she didn’t want to ‘grind’ or do anything of the sort. He was fairly certain she just wished to tease him and he wouldn’t admit it but he was honestly afraid of what she might do to him if he pushed his luck and moved closer to her. He just kept looking at her and how with each of her movements she seemed to be getting closer and closer to him. She then suddenly bent over really fast then flicked her head up, which flung her hair over her head and behind her and slowly started straightening up. She slowly peered over her shoulder at him and was very satisfied to see his stunned face with a small blush on his face. She continued swiveling her hips around and then she suddenly closed the last bit of space between him and her and pushed her butt back into him as she swayed them even more and at certain points, faster or slower. He bit his lip and took in a sharp breath, holding it. He felt her grab his hands and move them to her hips, then one traced its way up his arm and around his neck. She let her head fall back on his shoulder so that she could whisper in his ear without being seen or heard.

“This is a one time thing.” She said sternly. Then there was a loud beat in the song and she bent over again and did the same move she did before, keeping her butt pushed into Draco’s pelvic region of course. She heard the song start to slow down, signifying that it was ending. Draco held her tight to him, not wanting to let her stop. The song finally ended then and she pried his hands off of her as an opening appeared and she immediately went for it. Draco was chewing his bottom lip and following close behind her. She walked over to the table with drinks and snacks. Hermione and Ron had already left the table and must have joined Harry again. At that thought she allowed herself to stop feeling guilty about leaving Harry standing there, alone. She then spun around on a very dazed looking Draco, he seemed to be recounting the last couple minutes in his head. Then he was brought immediately out of his thoughts as a hard smack echoed throughout the room. Before he realized it he had his own hand on his now stinging cheek. He winced at the pain and looked at Angela who was standing in front of him looking infuriated.

“What the hell was that for?!” He yelled at her. A couple of heads began to turn towards them, including that of Pansy Parkinson.

“You know damn well what that was for!” She yelled back. He had a look of sheer confusion written on his face. “I never want to speak to you again! We’re through!” She screamed at him before storming off back in the direction she was dragged from by Draco in the first place. She was off course, laughing her ass off in her head. Well she could pretend to break up just as good as she could pretend to date him. She imagined his look of irritation and surprise and felt a small twinge of guilt. She fought the urge to turn to look at him and kept walking to where she knew Hermione, Ron, and Harry were. She found them and told them all what had happened.

“You danced with Malfoy?” Hermione had a look of disgust at the thought of dancing with Malfoy. Angela laughed nervously. Throughout the rest of the party Draco spent his time running from Pansy and glaring at the small group with immense hatred every time the chance for him to do so was given. When it seemed as though Draco had finally managed to escape Pansy for the moment, he looked around quickly and immediately spotted Angela. He pulled his wand out of a hidden pocket in his pajama pants and pointed it at her. He mumbled a quick incantation and watched as a large spider creeped it’s way up her back and on her shoulder. He saw Ron, Harry, and Hermione freeze and stare at the spider on her shoulder. Angela felt the other’s stares and froze herself as she felt something move on her shoulder right next to her ear. She slowly turned her head and as soon as she caught the slightest glimpse of the spider she hit it as hard as she could off of her shoulder and jumped up, biting her lip to keep from screaming and looking infuriated. She looked around and saw Draco pointing and laughing.

She looked at Harry. “Do you have your wand?”

Harry looked at her curiously. “Yeah, why?”

“Let me use it for a second please.” She held out her hand and Harry cautiously placed his wand in her hand. She pointed it at Malfoy who was too busy laughing to notice and muttered another quick incantation and then everyone watched as Malfoy’s face turned into that of shock. His cheeks tinted pink and then his body began jerking. His mouth opened but no words came out. He held the table to steady himself as he began to sway. He looked around and was glad that no one seemed to be paying any attention to him besides Angela, Pothead, Mudblood, and Weasel. His knees buckled and his hands grabbed fist-fulls of carpet as he let out a low moan. His breath was coming to him in pants now and there were little beads of sweat dripping down his forehead. Angela bit back a laugh and handed it back to Harry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all watching Draco with shocked looks on their faces as he pulled himself to his feet again and stumbled off to the boys’ lavatories.

“Bloody hell!” Ron laughed. “What was that?!” Harry and Hermione looked at Angela as well.

“Have you ever heard the song ‘Jizz in my pants’?” She stated simply with a small laugh. Ron shook his head ‘no’ but seemed to understand all the same. It didn’t take long for Harry or Hermione to catch on either. Seconds later the four burst out into fits of laughter. Clearly the party was definitely having it’s benefits.

.:+END CHAPTER 1+:.

Well what’d you think of the first chapter? That was pretty fun to write. I’ll try to update as soon as I can!