Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Sweetness of Vengeance ❯ Mobilization part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sweetness of Vengeance

Ho-iatneh dont OWN ANYTHING!!!! This will turn into a full blown Lemon
This is Ho-iatneh's first cross-over...its Ranma nobunoichi, Inuyasha, Oh! My Godess, No need for Tenchi, Ho-iatneh almost forgot Ho-iatneh will most likely throw in Hellsing. Everyone in this fic will most likely to be OOC. Do not flame Ho-iatneh, because Ho-iatneh eat fire for breakfast.
++++
Section I: Meeting
Chapter 1: Mobilization Pt 1
++++
Two tiny figures are standing side by side froze in fear at the back of a black leather chair, in a room. The room is completely dark except for the darkish red flame dancing in the middle of the room. The flame brightened the room just enough to see a black chair and an ebony desk with two pieces of paper each with a pen resting on top, but the flame does not banish any of the darkness within the room, it somehow magnifies the darkness and it also shows the multitude of heads on plaques hanging around the circular room.
"I'll give you two one more chance to collaborate with me" says a calm voice coming from the chair. The speaker has a feminine seductive slur, yet also threatening at the same time. The two shrunken men shudders at the sound of the voice as if a cat has scratched across a chalkboard.
"and if you two betrays me, all you have to do is look around the room..." The feminine voice continued, purposely let the end dangle and become quieter, implying the two shrunken men's fate if they have the gull to betray her.
"Considering I have a weak heart today, I will give you 24 hours to decide whether you want to help me or not, after 24 hours you will be once again summoned here, if you fail to decide by then you will join these people as decors do I make myself clear?" the feminine voice continued as if dismissing them. A slim, bare, feminine hand waved extended from the right of the chair, as the paper floated toward the two shrunken men.
The two men saw a winding snake tattoo winding itself toward the hand of their soon to be employer, if that is they sign the contract that they have fail tot read yet. Each of these men grabbed their contract, soon after that both of the men passed out. Two snaps were heard behind the chair as both men were transported back to their bed with their contracts.
On a long list of names two checks were marked one next to the name Happosai Yamashi, and the other Rakkyosai Yamashi. The girl sighed as she scanned through the list of names [that makes fourty-five out of ninety at least I am half way over and done with the human part. Now the hard part...gods, demons and otherworldlies. This is going to be a looooooooooong night] feeling a little disappointed. [I guess if I am going to conduct my plans to perfection, I need the help of the gods.]
[I will start with my own personal god...sigh...that made my life so much chaos.] She snaps her fingers twice, a male turns up in front of the chair...instead of behind the desk, as he wanted the godling appear.
Loki looking very pissed says in annoyance, "What is the meaning of this, avatar?"
"You have my permission to greet me." says the female sultrily with a smirk on her beautiful face, as she extends her arm. The snake tattoo on her right arm coils back as if ready to strike, and the dragon tattoo did the same thing as the snake tattoo except breathing fire, asking him to commit suicide if he does bend down to kiss her hands. It is true that a god is immortal, but the combination of the evil taint poison of the snake and the holy fire of the dragon can easily destroy a god of any degree.
"Sao...sao...sao..sao...ry, love" Loki stammers looking at his lover and avatar as he went in between her outstretched hand and hugged her and pent his head down and kissed her, as his lips caught her mouth, she melted into his arms.

Even though in reality his lover has greater power than he does, she can easily take over as the god of chaos or more correctly goddess of chaos is but because she is also his lover, she chose not to, she just happen to be a god too. Even though her duty is often contradictory to many of the gods, his avatar is the god of the god-killers. There are not much of those around but it does give her tremendous power over the mortal and immortal realms.
"Just because you are my god and lover, does not mean you get to be annoyed with me without any reason" the female god scalded her lover. "Have I shown you my new trophy, yet?" the female asked Loki as she get out of his arms and bent down to reach the bottom drawer of her desk. Loki leaned back enjoying the view of a nice ass waving in the air, resisting the temptation to take her right there.
"Found IT!" says the girl with a small key in her hand, "I wouldn't mind if we do it in the god trophy room" noticing her lover looking at her ass. She reached into his pants and grabbed his ragging hard on and dragged him with her behind her desk and bent down inserting the small key into the keyhole, without letting go of her lover. Loki has just froze in place still not use to how forward his lover is even after about a century.
Both Loki and his lover descended the stair into the trophy room that holds the heads of the gods that the deity of god-killers has killed over the centuries.
+++++++++++
End Blubber: Ho-iatneh is finished with this part, Ho-iatneh will most likely working on the next installation of SotWH...then another section of LR if Toru doesn't kill Ho-iatneh for the almost similar story Ho-iatneh has written for LR as the first one...Ho-iatneh did not mean to copy the idea of the first LR...but Ho-iatneh want the YAOI ORGY!!!
 
Review please…just tell me what you think of this little fic…if majority of ppl think it is bad…I will stop.