Hellsing Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Sweetness of Vengeance ❯ Mobilization Pt2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Section 1: Meeting
Chapter 3: Mobilization Pt2

After Hinako-sensei's class and avoiding being drained couple thousand times, Ranma did his usual pressure point sessions with her by hitting the six pressure points at the side of her breasts. Ranma is currently running at breakneck speed after he has worked out of his chinks after a couple hours of sleeping in class. Ranma has a much lighter step in his steps than he usually has, the love session with Loki while he was in the darkrealm has only reenergized Ranma rather than tired him out. While he was in the darkrealm the soul has left the body and a spell was cast to sustain energy level so the rotting process cannot take it over.

An-mar's soul was borne as the soul of Saotome Ranma, due to her banishment she cannot reincarnate normally, which is on a whim. She needs to hack into the Yggdrassil system where she have to wait for a random glitched soul that the soul is almost inexistent than she can go into the soul and take over as herself. As a mortal, she function like the other reincarnate without the knowledge of being a goddess she has to tap the dormant part of herself she has two choices due to her two domains she can either be a world-class escort or kill a god or demi-god. Fate has given her the second choice, granted it is less pleasurable but it just make sense for Loki to accept her as his avatar which means they have formed an unbreakable bond between the god and goddess, neither of their office can be taken away unless both of them have to be destroyed simultaneously not off by a nanosecond but due to Chronos meddling and support that will never happen. At the same time they have to protect Chronos's office as well. This has been the agreement for centuries, since they have to renew this bond every buktan.

As Ranma walks back to the Tendo-ke with a blue haired girl with a heart shaped face, He started wandering how to end all of the engagement that was thrown to him due to his blessing from Loki.

[Loki is probably laughing his head off right now, I will need to remind him to stop blessing me with something this messy.] After a pause [meh. I guess this is what I get for being his avatar.]

Akane spoke up

"What is wrong with you anyways? After you saved me you seem to be a complete different person."

"Does the little mortal need her tongue cut off?" An-Mar replied without any hesitation

"WHAT?" Akane's aura flares up

[Oops, I have to watch my tongue] An-Mar cursed herself

"I said 'Does the little metal need for a toning off?'"

[Damn this mother fucking bitching ass-wiping shitty poor excuse for a brain.] Cursed herself again more explicitly

"Huh?" Akane looked confused

"Nuting" replied Ranma

After this little exchange between Ranma and Akane, they remained quiet, musing in their own thoughts for the rest of the way to the Tendo-ke.

"Tadaima!" They said in unison.

Suddenly some water was thrown splashing Ranma changing Ranma to his luscious and well-endowed female side

"ELDER!"
"RANMA-CHAN!"

Two tiny blur jumped on to Ranma's chest and two pair of hands started squeezing both of his breasts one pair of hand on each breast.

As much as An-Mar doesn't want to stop the fondling of the two little perverts. Reluctantly with a scream of

"PERVERTS!"

Ranma brought both of her elbows up and slam down toward the head of both of the perverts.

As they separate Happossai and Rakkytaru attempted the same on Akane

All Akane was able to do was

"AAK!"

She brought out her Mallet she started hammering herself to stop the perverts from fondling her.

All she accomplished was make an Akane okonomiyaki.

[I will need to award those two] thought An-Mar.

Soun started doing his demon-head technique rambling something about his duty to protect Akane and yaddi yadda.

The old Ranma would have taken it, but An-Mar is not amused by this technique, she materialized a pin out of nowhere and poked Soun's demon-head.... then he went flying bouncing around the room, like a popped balloon.

Genma immediately jumped into his friend's defense, All of these Dishonor just fuel more into An-Mar, she just raised her hand, and feel the need to kill him. She maybe the goddess of dishonor does not mean she will take any annoyance from a mortal. It also conveniently she is also the goddess of Vengeance. She taps into this domain, which give her more power than even the Creator himself. She finally decided against it, using her connection with Loki and asks him politely to send her a big bad Oni.

Suddenly a shadow came into the room

"Shiiiiiiiaaa *grunt* *grunt* haaa shiiiiiiii keheee haaaa sssssssssss kuuuuuu sssssssssss meeeeeeeeh heeeeeeeeeeeeh meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh miiiiiiiii, Haaaa-Muuu? 1" a chilling voice surrounds the room like the Arctic north.

"Take him, do the usual punishments and tell him it will be extra special next time" An-Mar replied, adding a smirk in the end.

"Keeeeeeeh-uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 2" replied the shadow and Genma disappeared

The entire Tendo-ke has trembled at the last statement that was said by the shadow

"Does anyone care to cross the line?" Ranma said matter of factly, looking around the room; everyone was visible trembling except for the Yamashi brothers.

Soun's head finally completely deflated and was a puddle of flesh under a corner of a wall. Ranma took out a piece of paper and an inkpad. He raised Soun's right thumb and coated with the ink and pressed repeatedly on the signature part of the stack of papers. When it run out on the 10th piece he coated again in ink and proceeds to make him sign the remaining papers. After the forced signing was done, Ranma went over to the phone and dialed a number.

"It's me, you can start now, bye"

After this short conversation he hung up the phone, and proceeded out the door. No one has interfered because the usual crowd is either maimed, squished, or somewhere that makes death look like a good thing.

As Ranma walks as if on air toward the city hall, he handed the papers to the secretary after a quick check the secretary handed a piece of paper back to the Martial Artist.

The paper's title stated it as a deed, the deed stated the owner of the Tendo-ke is no longer Soun but in its place it says Saotome Ranma in its place.

After he returned to the Tendo-ke He proceed to punt Soun and Akane into LEO. After a quick minute a group of constructors arrived at the dojo with a few wrecking balls, preparing to destroy what is left of the Tendo-ke.

"Sir, can we start now?" ask one of the people.

Ranma nodded "You have to build the dojo to the exact blueprint I have given you last time. You already have the material built all you need is to destroy this dojo and rebuild the foundation and if you can finish it under 12 hours I will pay you double."

The Wrecking balls started to swing in less than 30 minute all that was left of the dojo was flat land, and immediately a few machinery was brought in to remove the remnants of the dojo. This process used about an hour and a half. While the debris was removed another crew was walking to tear out the foundation and build a deeper foundation. The hole is about 6 stories underground; the head constructor made a phone call and a plane immediately fly by and dropped what look like a metal block into the 6 stories hole. Another Plane flew by and dropped a flat metal on top of the hole covering it up, another crew immediately tried to connect the two-piece of metal using melding after that was done. Another plane flew by and another metal block dropped on top of the metal sheet another melding crew started melding the two pieces together. After the melding is complete another crew started building an outside layer that is the exact replica of the Tendo Dojo. All of this was done in 11 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds flat.

Ranma stood there just kept his smile as the works are being finished. He pulled out 4 Diamonds about the size of a person's head out of thin air. He handed it to the head constructor

"This is the amount I have promised before"

And proceeded to pull out 4 more same sized diamonds out of thin air

"... And here is its double."

He walks up to the door and flip open a device and look at the device and the lock opened up automatically. He opened the door and proceeds to walk into the new modified Tendo-ke. The new Tendo-ke seems to be exactly the same except for a few little changes for example. The kitchen has a specific lock on it like the lock on the front door. The other part is the seemingly flawless structure and no indication of any type of damage anywhere or a quick fix. All of the windows and doors have a some sort of warding on top that An-mar put it on it herself in order to keep out unwanted people and animals. He walks to the old guest room, he opened up his closet and walked in he looks into another device and a pair of door opened revealing a well furnished elevator he walked in and pressed a button. The elevator after going for about five levels it finally stopped at the most bottom level. In this level An-mar completely unleashed the Darkrealm. The entire room is gradually consumed by darkness until the last specs of light is covered. An-mar then proceeds to concentrate on all of the contracts she has handed out and then draw the people who are tied to the contract immediately into this realm. The first to come were the Yamashi brothers, Happosai was wearing his usual panty thief outfit and Rakkyosai was holding his pen and kept on drawing his picture of a naked women, yep the Yamashi brothers is up to their usual perverted antics.

An-mar then brought the two brothers up into her arms, before they even have time to look up at the face. The brothers have never seen such generosity then gone on fondling her breasts.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! I so needed this" An-mar feeling much more relaxed sat down in her seat.

After a few minutes all of the mortals were summoned, she looked down

"Yamashi we need to start the meeting." The Yamashi stopped and then walk in front of the desk.

There were a few gasps when the Yamashis appeared from behind the desk

"It seems that I do not need to introduce Rakkyossai and Happossai of the Yamashi clan" An-mar said it with her usual seductive slur. Now if you can proceed down the steps we will be meeting with the immortal part of this alliance and I will be explaining my plans and your possible part in it if you choose to accept it"

There was a general confusion by her statement until a staircase suddenly appeared in front of the group of 53 people. The said 53 group descended into the conference room. When they walked down to the next level of the Darkrealm. There were gasps from everyone except for ten people, when they saw heads of gods mounted on plaques like dear heads. The number of chairs immediately increased so that everyone has a seat.

An-mar used her connection to the three gods that is like family to her to call them into the darkrealm. Loki was the first to arrive with fifty evil looking Onis. The second to arrive was Gaea with her she brought the eight dragon elders, the twenty-four blessed animals, and one phoenix leader. Chronos came with his usual fun-loving nature and his personal sex slave...umm "avatar", a green haired girl.

An-mar than taps into her power and call for the remaining contracts to appear in mid-air and then call forth the gods that is trapped in the plaqued heads. The Greek Elder gods came out first; followed by the nine Roman Elder gods only seven of them have their "avatar". Pluto after a quick scan of the room and identified the green haired girl to be his avatar he was about to jump Chronos. An-mar however put her hand up in the air, Pluto immediately backed down in fear. Followed by the two Celtic Gods that was killed by An-mar about two buktans ago. The chosen Egyptian gods came out and the table increased again by six seats then lastly the Mayan Elders came out with much elegance. As the gods came out one by one the mortals are conversing among themselves about whom this god is except for thirty-one people who was conversing among themselves about their recent "jobs."

"Now if you don’t mind, please take a sit..." An-mar suggested as the last god came out painfully out of his plaque. And tapped her idol of "see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil"

Cliffhangers...Mwahahahahahaha...Bwahahahahahahaha...anyways ...here it is Ho-iatneh is finished with this chapter and any feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.
(1)
What shall I do, Mistress?
(2)
At Once.