Hellsing Fan Fiction ❯ (insert plot here) ❯ (insert plot here) ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hellsing does not belong to me, and I am not making any money off of this work of fanfiction.

Warnings: lemon (sex scene), PWP (the sex is the plot), bondage, miscellaneous kink.

*~*(insert plot here)*~*


"Are you comfortable?"

Integral Wingates Hellsing was not. She pulled at her chains, and when they refused to give left off in favor of glaring at her captor.

"Alucard, remind yourself that I am your lord and master. Release me at once."

"I think not, Miss Hellsing. You have been working far too hard recently. I believe you need to... relax."

Alucard detached himself from the room's ambient shadows and ambled towards her, grinning. Integral narrowed her eyes. That smirk never failed to infuriate her: it always seemed to say, "I'm the one in charge here." He wasn't supposed to use it in situations like this.

"This is hardly relaxing."

Alucard said nothing, merely knelt at her feet and began unlacing her boots. As he was sliding the first off, she kicked him in the face with her other foot, or tried to at least. Alucard caught and twisted it with barely a move, just enough to make her ankle twinge.

"Relax."

Sigh. Integral shifted her body towards Alucard and laid her head back against the barrel of the rifle she was tied to, thinking. Alucard finished removing her boots and socks, then ran his hands over her bare feet before massaging them firmly, one in each hand. She closed her eyes.

"Does Victoria know what you're using her weapon for?"

Alucard chuckled.

"I doubt she'd want to."

"Hmm."

Integral tensed her arms a bit, but the anti-FREAK cannon she was bound to had been specially designed to take advantage of Victoria's vampiric strength; she couldn't lift it, not from this position. She relaxed again and contemplated her next move.

Alucard was being more bold than usual, why, she could not say. She experienced a brief flash of worry as the thought that he had somehow found a way out of the spells binding him hit her, but this idea was quickly dismissed. If that had happened, he would have simply severed his ties with Victoria and left. He wasn't the type to go for revenge.

On the other hand, he certainly wasn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart. He wasn't capable of it. Vampires never did anything unless there was something for them to gain; her father had taught her that. So either he wanted something from her or was planning to do her harm.

She readied herself, but before she could do anything Alucard gripped her ankles.

"Don't even think about it."

She opened her eyes and glared at him, irritated that he had read her intent to kick so easily. Alucard grinned again, then stood and moved out of her sight.

"You, Miss Hellsing, are predictable."

"So are you. And don't call me that."

"Me? I am anything but, Miss Hellsing."

There was a sound of metal scraping on the floor, and then Alucard was back and straddling her, something gleaming in his hands. The dim light of the early evening shadowed it enough so that she couldn't see what it was, and she cursed her earlier decision not to put the lights on yet. Not that it would have mattered; Alucard would have simply shut them off himself, had it struck his fancy to do so.

Alucard fiddled with the object in his hands--a long, thin object, she could see now, as he let the part he was not manipulating rest on her stomach It reminded her of string or--a sudden thought made her cringe inwardly.

"Alucard, what is that?"

"Let's just say I... 'borrowed' a little something from Walter."

Dear God. She and her vampire had played around with dangerous objects before, but never quite this dangerous. An icy claw began to squeeze her heart, and she stifled a gasp, unwilling to appear any less than perfectly in control in front of her subordinate.

"I doubt Walter would approve of whatever you have planned for that."

"Walter is the perfect servant. He doesn't ask questions, just does what he's told."

He looped the end of the wire around her left wrist, just beyond the chain, and began tying it.

"You're right, he is the perfect servant. You should ask him for lessons."

He pulled the wire just a little bit more tightly than it needed to be pulled and knotted it, then wound it around her arm. When he reached her shoulder, he drew it over her torso, then lifted her slightly to pass it around her back, over and over until her reached her legs. He wound the wire down her right leg, leaving the left free. The silence was unnerving; Integral had expected him to at least gloat, parade his position of power, as he usually did. She almost jumped when he spoke next.

"Are you saying you're not enjoying this, Miss, Hellsing?"

"You usually wait until I ask for you."

"I decided to take the initiative this time."

He had reached her ankle; now he looped the wire again and tied it, then busied himself pulling the large amount of extra wire through the knot.

"Why?"

Alucard stopped for a second and grinned at her.

"What, can't a servant devise new and interesting ways to please his master?"

"You're hardly the type to go to such trouble. What's your real agenda?"

He looked back down and continued threading the wire through the knot. Integral hissed in frustration. Only the thought of what kind of damage Walter's monofilament wire would do to her clothes if she moved too quickly prevented her from attempting to kick him again. She curled her toes. If he was going to make her miss supper, he'd better have a good reason, or she'd... well, there wasn't anything she could really do to Alucard, except yell at him, and that never did any good. Still, a servant should have more respect for his master.

"I would like to propose a deal."

"I don't deal with the undead."

Alucard chuckled.

"Then think of it as a test, a challenge. Does the leader of the Hellsing organization really have the iron control she shows the public?"

He finished with the knot and allowed the rest of the wire to fall to the floor beyond Integral's feet, causing a scraping sound that grated on her ears.

"What are the terms of this challenge?"

Alucard leaned over her, placing one hand on either side of her head and closing in until their noses were almost touching.

"After we're done, I get to lick every cut on your body."

His breath smelled like old blood. Integral wrinkled her nose as it washed over her face, more out of disgust for what that smell represented than for the unpleasantness of the odor itself. That same smell was all over Walter as well, but it never bothered her as much as it did when it came from the mouth of a monster.

"What do you say to that, my master?"

"I say that it seems I am getting the worse half of the deal."

In one swift movement Alucard drew his modified 454 Casull out of its holster and pressed it to her temple, finger on the trigger.

"Are you afraid?"

His glasses had slipped down on his nose, allowing her to see his eyes. She summoned up all the defiance and stubbornness she could and stared into them. They were slightly narrowed, carrying a hint of the malice she knew was there and a hint of something she refused to allow herself to acknowledge. His grin widened slightly, and she knew without seeing it that his trigger finger was tensing. She willed her eyes to become like glass marbles; inside she was a jumble of emotions, but she would not let him see her weakness.

When she remained silent, Alucard's eyes narrowed even further, and his grin took on a nasty tone.

"Are you afraid, Integral Wingates Hellsing?"

Integral continued to stare. She continued to stare even as she saw from the corner of her eye the slight tensing in his arm that indicated he was squeezing the trigger.

She continued to stare even as the hollow sound of a modified 454 Casull firing without a bullet in the chamber rung throughout the room.

"I accept."

Alucard threw his head back and laughed as he tossed his gun to the side.

"You're still that girl, that same little girl."

Integral smirked.

"Not quite."

Alucard tilted his head slightly as he looked at her. He stared at her for so long Integral started to wonder whether he'd somehow fallen asleep, but then his lips moved. He was murmuring under his breath, so she couldn't hear what he said, but it had a warm tone to it, almost as if he... but he was a monster. He was incapable of such feeling. Besides, she was probably imagining it. Didn't orphans often see affection where it wasn't? She'd read something of the sort years ago, when she'd had the time.

A sudden chill on her clothed stomach brought her back to the present, and she looked down her body to see what he was doing. He was rubbing one gloved hand over her abdomen, back and forth, spreading cold wherever it passed. The chill permeated her clothing, but she ruthlessly suppressed the urge to shiver. She was above such things. A quick glance back up to his face revealed that he was following the movement of his hand with his eyes, with a hunger that was almost supernatural.

She snorted. Of course it was supernatural. But still, she was glad he had decided to leave his hat and glasses on this time; they made him seem more human.

"Are you quite done?"

Alucard met her eyes and grinned.

"Why the impatience, my master?"

"Walter will have supper served shortly."

"Ah. You hunger?"

She narrowed her eyes. That was something she hated about him, the double meanings in his words that always seemed to mock her.

"Enough games."

Alucard raised one eyebrow.

"You have had enough of games, my master?"

"Either untie me or make it serious. I have work to do."

"As my master wishes."

And with that, he pushed his hand through the fabric of her jacket. She watched as his hand sunk through the outer layer of clothing as if she was wearing water, but when he touched her skin she looked away. To be touched like this felt horribly exposing, even more so than when she was naked. It wasn't often that she'd sent Alucard away after they'd begun one of their sessions, but she was feeling the urge to now.

Still, he had said this was a test. She would not lose face in front of her subordinate.

The sensation of the leather against her bare skin was more exciting than his skin could ever be. It was one of the things Integral had discovered early on: at least one layer of cloth between them was necessary to keep her flesh from crawling. His unbuffered touch made her feel maggot-infested, and more than once she had sent him away for such an act, leaving both of their hungers unsatisfied.

That was another thing she had discovered. There was no special word she used to let Alucard know when she truly wanted him to stop: her honest desire to be set free was enough. The bond between them was enough to hold him in check, though several times she had felt him testing it, testing her. She won each time, but often she suspected that Alucard would follow her wishes even if he won. It was a possibility she did not want to think about.

She blinked and chastised herself. It wasn't a fight if she ran away, and she was running, if only mentally, thinking of other things to try to block out the powerlessness she felt. She made a decision then: if the only thing she had control over in this situation was her reaction to it, control it she would. Running was for cowards and weaklings, and she was neither. She would win this round.

Alucard smiled as if he could read her thoughts. He probably could, but Integral refused to let that bother her. Let him read her mind; she'd win anyway.

"Whoever said I was reading your mind?"

"Shut up and finish this."

He grinned, and she could see his fangs. She bared her teeth, meeting his animalistic gesture with one of her own. His hand shifted suddenly to her breast, causing her already-engorged nipple to tighten painfully at the cold. She hissed.

"Finish it, Alucard."

"In due time, my master."

His thumb was rubbing the area in between her breasts almost thoughtfully, slipping his fingers under the breast he held and cupping it. He ran his index finger over her nipple again, then bent down so that his hat obscured what he was doing.

She flinched violently when she felt his tongue flick against her nipple. It felt like a snake, cool and dry. There was even a rasping sound as he licked her. She was glad for his hat; she didn't have to see the base of it filling up his entire mouth as he moved to her other breast.

A sudden thought struck her, and she looked at her left arm. The wire was no longer visible; it had penetrated her jacket, and possibly her shirt as well. She couldn't feel any cuts, but with monofilament wire, everything was uncertain. As long as she didn't attempt to free her arm, though, she wouldn't suffer any serious injury. She thought. If she did, Alucard would have Hell to pay.

His hand left her breast and began rubbing her stomach again, traveling slightly lower with every pass. Integral rolled her eyes. Not predictable, he'd said. She knew exactly what he was going to do, and so she didn't jump at all when he delved into the curly hair at her groin. As expected, he lifted his head to see her expression, and was disappointed by the lack of change.

It always amused Integral that her vampire thought she would writhe for him. It was part of their game; he always tried to force reactions out of her, and she resisted. Most of the time, she won.

When he stroked her, though, she had to close her eyes and concentrate on the cold metal she was bound to. It was forcing her into an unnatural position, and her back would surely ache the next day.

He slipped a finger into her, then, and her eyes flew open, locking onto his. There had been no resistance, none at all, and she suddenly realized she could feel her juices trickling from her. When had she become this aroused? There was something about this night, about this situation that excited all her senses. She narrowed her eyes and cursed herself. Her body was betraying her.

If Alucard was paying attention to her mental state, he gave no indication; he withdrew his finger and inserted what must have been three. Integral forced the moan that wanted to escape into a growl, and Alucard smiled.

"Shall we finish this?"

"Do it."

Slow, he was too slow, thrusting his fingers into her far too deliberately. She held his gaze and growled again, ignoring the flashes of heat that were consuming her body with every heartbeat. She could feel him resisting her; it burned at the back of her eyeballs, and he bared his fangs yet again, this time in true malice. She threw everything she had into her gaze, her pride as a Hellsing, her anger, her loss, her determination. Alucard stared into her eyes for a moment longer, and then he looked away.

Master of the monster, indeed.

His next thrust forced her into an even more awkward position over the cannon, back arched and head touching the floor for balance. It ached, and she could feel the wire cutting her in several places, but it didn't matter, because he was fucking her exactly the way she wanted him to, rapidly, viciously.

She bit her tongue to keep herself from screaming as she came.

When she could think again, there was blood in her mouth and the monofilament wire had untied itself. She felt it slither down her body, deepening cuts that must have already been there, but she couldn't bring herself to care. She felt like a cat asleep on a heater, completely relaxed and warm. Her eyes closed.

She could hear Alucard licking the wire as it slipped easily through his fingers to join the pile on the floor. When the last bit had gone, he pulled her ankles until she was back in her original, more comfortable position, head leaning against the cannon. Her eyes opened.

"Master..."

His eyes were feral, sweeping up and down her body. She could feel him trying to break the seal yet again. No, more than feel it, she could see it: his more powerful form was shimmering over his body. She could make out eyes where they shouldn't be, and a dog on--in?--his right arm.

"Master..."

It was too dangerous, with him in this state; she had too much blood on her, and there was very little she could do to stop him if he decided to take more than she offered. A vampire in a state of bloodlust was far more dangerous than a sated one--her father had taught her that.

"Master..."

She nodded. He flew down her body, lifted her right leg, dragged his tongue along the thin wounds that were bleeding again with the wire gone. The stinging sensation this caused was not quite enough to overwhelm her, so she closed her eyes and let her mind wander.

She'd wanted this ever since she'd seen Alucard rip a man's head off. The sheer power--the destructive potential--he'd ignored the bullets ripping through his body as he'd drunk his fill from the man's skullcap--bullets that could have easily killed her. He'd stopped one of those bullets from blowing a hole in her neck, merely by stretching out his arm.

She opened her eyes. The god she'd seen that day was licking blood off the side of her breast like a dog. She moaned. All that power, and she had the leash!

She hoped he hadn't heard her. He would never let her hear the end of it; she'd never let more than heavy breathing escape before. But he seemed too engaged in the taste of her blood to notice. Good. He licked the half-moons of blood on her palms where her nails had cut them, and she almost laughed. The monster ate from her hand.

The thought of blood and eating reminded her of the state of her mouth, and she spit out the blood that had already accumulated in it, then rubbed her tongue against the roof of her mouth. Definitely a cut, but it didn't seem to go all the way through. She'd just have to make sure not to yell at anyone for the next few days. She tasted blood again, but didn't spit yet; might as well make it worth it.

She looked to her left arm and grimaced. She'd have to ask Walter to have her tailor make up another suit for her; this one was ruined. Thank God he wouldn't ask her about it. Talking to Walter felt like talking to her father sometimes, and she really didn't want to know what her father would think of the use she had put his secret weapon to.

Alucard had stopped, and she wondered why. His eyes were on the rug, at the spot her blood had landed when she'd spit, and when they turned toward her they were wild. Without preamble he jerked her head back and pressed his lips to hers, forcing his tongue through her teeth and into her mouth. It invaded every crevice, seeking out her rich Hellsing blood and sweeping it out of her mouth and into his own. She was too surprised to react, and the vampire took advantage of this, sucking her tongue into his mouth and holding it there, occasionally coaxing out another small gush with his tongue. His glasses obscured her vision, but his eyes seemed to be closed.

When it became clear that the wound had shed its last drop, Alucard continued to suck lightly for a moment, then pulled his mouth away. He hovered above her for a moment before sitting back on his heels. With his cheeks flushed, his eyes closed, and that grin on his face, he seemed almost drunk.

Drunk or in love, her mind supplied. She hushed it viciously. Vampires did not love, and she was not a little girl.

The chains suddenly released her, and Alucard pushed the cannon away so that her head hit the relatively soft carpet instead of the metal. He stood and moved towards the wall, and she watched him go, and wondered why she felt so satisfied this time. It wasn't the sex--though that, admittedly, had been excellent. Despite the chill evening air, she felt warm, and the taste of old blood in her mouth was not unpleasant. She realized that she had never touched Alucard's lips before.

"Until next time, my master."

He slid through the wall, and Integral slipped her hands behind her head and stared at the ceiling for a long time.

*~*End*~*

Notes: originally written for and submitted to an Alucard.Integral smut contest at slashmistress.net in 1/03.